PDA

View Full Version : Showing their true colours

lord bunberry
28-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Most jambos have been strangely nice about last week, but eventually they show their true colours.
One of the deluded text me this morning saying we would never beat what hearts did in 2012.
I replied that it's not our fault that hearts didn't make the final, thus giving us our chance of revenge. Then I remembered that it was our fault, life's a bitch sometimes :greengrin

DH1875
28-05-2016, 08:38 PM
I honestly couldnt give a flying duck about that game or that day. They can sing and dance about it all they want, who gives a kite. We ARE the Scottish cup winners. They cant hurt us anymore.

northstandhibby
28-05-2016, 08:42 PM
I honestly couldnt give a flying duck about that game or that day. They can sing and dance about it all they want, who gives a kite. We ARE the Scottish cup winners. They cant hurt us anymore.

:top marks

They only did what they did in 2012 because of the crooked Romanovs laundry money! And of course with just a little help from their friend Mr Craig Thompson who has mellowed since then in some games.

Get lost hertz you did it with a criminals money!

Hibernian Scottish Cup Winners 2016

Waxy
28-05-2016, 09:13 PM
Remember. We never cheated.

weonlywon6-2
28-05-2016, 09:20 PM
Thing is, had we not beaten hearts they could if gone on and won the cup 😂😂😂😂

Aldo
28-05-2016, 09:22 PM
Thing is, had we not beaten hearts they could if gone on and won the cup dde02dde02dde02dde02

Aye but the didnae!

9 minutes just 9 minutes!

lord bunberry
28-05-2016, 09:42 PM

davym7062
28-05-2016, 10:16 PM
any hearts fan that tells u hes glad hibs won the cup is a liar!!!! they never wanted us anywhere near it

CropleyWasGod
28-05-2016, 10:22 PM
any hearts fan that tells u hes glad hibs won the cup is a liar!!!! they never wanted us anywhere near it

That's just not true.

My oldest mate, Jambo, was delighted for me.

My cousin, Jambo, was delighted for me, my Dad and for his late (Hibby) Dad and Granda.

trev the hat
28-05-2016, 10:28 PM
Most jambos have been strangely nice about last week, but eventually they show their true colours.
One of the deluded text me this morning saying we would never beat what hearts did in 2012.
I replied that it's not our fault that hearts didn't make the final, thus giving us our chance of revenge. Then I remembered that it was our fault, life's a bitch sometimes :greengrin

What's the difference ? They beat us to win the Scottish & we beat them to do the same.
I'd argue ours was much better with an injury time winner.
They aren't sure how to deal with it so go for the blanket yet again.

How many derbys unbeaten ? How many years since the wee cup ?

NadeAteMyLunch!
28-05-2016, 10:54 PM
After a week hiding under their beds I noticed a few had located their Facebook log ins today and we're trying to slate the Leith party. The saddest thing is that some creepy Jambo must have been lurking around Leith links taking photos. Creepy and weird people.

1875STEVE
28-05-2016, 10:59 PM

Spot on.

They are only saying ***** like "I wanted you to win" "I was cheering you on" "Rather it came back to Edinburgh" because they don't want a slagging, cos they never thought we would do it.

**** them, ive been dishing it out big time. :aok:

High-On-Hibs
28-05-2016, 11:00 PM
Last I checked, the Scottish Cup was in our cabinet. While the spot for their league cup continues to gather up dust and cobwebs.

monktonharp
28-05-2016, 11:43 PM
That's just not true.

My oldest mate, Jambo, was delighted for me.

My cousin, Jambo, was delighted for me, my Dad and for his late (Hibby) Dad and Granda.your oldest mate must owe you money, and your family must be very close knit. Mines on the other hand, I have not seen hide nor hair of my brother -in-law and his wife since the final and no good wishes/texts etc. while on the normal programme they are first to appear at my door ,just passing,going to Asda etc if we've been beaten by anyone. sad but true. the other -in-law is the same. on my 2 sisters sides, both hun barstewards, and one of them as orange as an outspan! I have had no contact from any of them, and I don't miss it somehow.none of their daughters (all married to huns) can find it in their heart to say well done Uncle, pleased for you and know how much it meant to you. I have other cousins that are jambos, but no contact since either. Thankfully I had 14 of my cousins and son on our buses to the final. Main point being, they really cant get their heids roond us daein it! GGTTH.

Hibrandenburg
29-05-2016, 01:29 AM
Hearts are so yesterday and have become irrelevant, most of us have now moved on to hating rangers.

monktonharp
29-05-2016, 01:34 AM
Hearts are so yesterday and have become irrelevant, most of us have now moved on to hating rangers.since going to games, I have always disliked the rangers with a passion. the gorgie mob,next

Forza Fred
29-05-2016, 01:41 AM
Ionce worked beside a guy who was a total Jambo.

When we were talking he basically said everything I felt in reverse,when he said " I'm no one of those Jam Tarts supporters (as they were then referred to) who pretends he's happy for you when you win. I want Hearts to win every game and Hibs to get beat every game.If you get a Hearts supporter telling you he wants you to win,dinnae trust him, cos we don't"

His honesty gained my respect, as I felt exactly the same about his team

I just don't believe this..'I'm pleased for you stuff '

mjhibby
29-05-2016, 07:09 AM

When we were talking he basically said everything I felt in reverse,when he said " I'm no one of those Jam Tarts supporters (as they were then referred to) who pretends he's happy for you when you win. I want Hearts to win every game and Hibs to get beat every game.If you get a Hearts supporter telling you he wants you to win,dinnae trust him, cos we don't"

I think they are all just in denail and are hoping if they are complimentary about us it will all blow over. Most hate sevco as much as us though so they watched the final hoping we would both get beat. I juSt smile at any jambos and have that contented look about me that is no point in even attempting a wind up. I reality its Been a huge kick in the soft bits as we have dismantled everything they stood for and now there is wee grumbles about Neilson still being there. If they get off to a bad start next season then it could be messy. Who cares about them though. Haven't felt this good about Hibs for many a year.

Aldo
29-05-2016, 07:25 AM
Apart from one or 2 close friends who are Yams and I can take a bit of banter from them, no one either Huns or Yams have lifted their heads over the parapet. This shows they are hurting and hurting BIG TIME cos that's their comfy blanket gone!! They know this!!

I frankly don't care and my own like others, FB and Twitter accounts have been saturated with Hibs, Hibs and even more Hibs!!

Making sure they all know, just in case I missed anyone!!

pennyhibee
29-05-2016, 07:43 AM
I think the hearts fans have been rehearsing these lines for some time as it's looked increasingly more likely that we could win the cup in recent years ,what with all the finals we've been in .Been congratulated by a few with a sickly grin and fear in the eyes. They are just like Chick Young ,Andy Walker ,Jackson who have lost their excuse to beat up the club and now wish to tar all HIBEES as violent criminals or alleged comics like Tam Cowan who has lost his only joke

NORTHERNHIBBY
29-05-2016, 08:10 AM
I am glad that we won the cup properly. Look at how the Rangers are sulking just now. Every point or prize they have won for the last 20 years is tarnished and last weekend was the first trophy they could have won in years honestly. No wonder that the corrupted clubs are looking to downplay what we did. If you can't have it yourself, try to make out you didn't really want it.

staunchhibby
29-05-2016, 08:20 AM
Just ask them where is the Scottish Cup resident just now.:na na::gwa::not worth:aok:

Jdawg
29-05-2016, 08:28 AM
Deep down they never ever wanted us to win it. Everyone one of them. Some of them are more magnanimous than others. I know quite a few detestable jambos, still posting videos about 5-1 etc. Back in your place you bunch of charity, poppy and tax cheating fools.

29-05-2016, 08:36 AM
Ever since that final in 2012, i've always said the only thing that could get me over it was winning the SC ourselves. For the first time since 2012, the 5-1 is irrelevant to me and doesn't hurt. Don't get me wrong, it will always be a bad memory, no saying im gonna sit down and watch the highlights anytime soon but it doesn't hurt me anymore when the tramps do their 5-1 gestures.

They got very lucky that year. They had at the time massively financially inflated team that they had bought using other peoples money and playing a hibs team that is probably the worst in living memory, i still don't even know how we even got to the final tbh. Then of course they had the added bonus of Mr Thompson to make sure the score was just that extra bit flattering for them.

We won their "special cup" that they supposidly have a "special relationship" with (I know eh, cringe factor is off the scale:faf::ostrich:!) and we did it without bumping charities, small businesses, other football clubs and literally hundreds of other creditors to do it. We built a team from scratch since relegation, lived within our means and beat a fairly decent rangers team to win it (oh aye and knocking your mob out on the way :na na:!)

2-0 up at home with 10 minutes to go, yous bottle it then we go on to lift the cup :faf::giruy2::brokenyam:

:cheerio:

29-05-2016, 08:47 AM

Exactly and we are exactly the same the other way around. I had a couple nice messages from them but tbh they've all reverted back to old ways now with the "aye but we will never feel the level of hurt you did in 2012". Oh I think yous are very very close to it now :greengrin

They are absolutely sick. All their years of 1902, big team big cup blah blah bah is shot to hell now. The 5-1 comfort blankets are suddenly not so protective. They will always have their 5-1 (however tainted it may be!) and will slag us for it, as we would do if the result had been the other way but many of them are realising now that it doesn't have the same effect any more.

They were spewing when we won the league cup in 2007 but they knew they could hide behind their pathetic "aww we don't care, that cup is too wee for a big team like us, only wee teams want that cup etc etc etc" guff.

PapillonVert
29-05-2016, 09:03 AM

But he's absolutely right, though.

Our Club would never stoop to cheating HMRC, the Cooncil, the VAT man, the Ambulance brigade, charities, suppliers etc. in order to field players they couldn't afford unless they were indulging in financial dishonesty as well as completely lacking in any sense of basic ethics and fairness.

Not many Clubs get away with creating a totally un-level playing field and shamelessly bringing cheating to a new level in the way that HMFC did.

ac1
29-05-2016, 09:05 AM
Anyone heard from Rudi Skacel yet? :greengrin

Last seen on his twitter celebrating the '4 year anniversary' of 5-1 with his bird on twitter.

Tried to get my brother to send him the David Gray 'you raging mate' gif but I dont think he knows how to do it.

I would be a happy man if someone sent him it :na na:

Keith_M
29-05-2016, 09:12 AM
Hibs knocked Hearts out on the way to winning the Cup, otherwise they might just have been in the Final themselves.

Aint life a bitch!

:greengrin

Col2
29-05-2016, 09:19 AM
One week after the momentous occasion and the bitterness is coming out big time on kickback.

After a few days and trying desperately to show how not bothered they are, the pain is clear to see!

They were delighted to hear Stubbs was staying pre final now they are delighted to hear he might be going. They are a lost bunch of poor souls. Even the 5-1 comfort blanket has evaporated.

One trumpet on kickback says "er gives credit to the opposition always the sign of a bad manager - he got lucky with the Scottish cup along the way - like Rossi suspended for us - Ball suspended for Rangers - The fat goalie falling fast against Dundee Utd - but thats the cup . The leagues never lie."

Yes we were lucky. That's right very lucky!!

Joe6-2
29-05-2016, 09:33 AM
Were they not one of the first holders to be knocked out in their first game the following season? By the Hibees!!

Jdawg
29-05-2016, 09:37 AM
Anyone heard from Rudi Skacel yet? :greengrin

Last seen on his twitter celebrating the '4 year anniversary' of 5-1 with his bird on twitter.

Tried to get my brother to send him the David Gray 'you raging mate' gif but I dont think he knows how to do it.

I would be a happy man if someone sent him it :na na:

He just panders to them, don't think he really gives a rats ass about them.

Even when they were skint wre their fans not paying for him to fly over? If he cared he would have paid to come over, after they paid him what 8-10k a week

High-On-Hibs
29-05-2016, 09:39 AM
Apparently failing to give the opposition team/manager any credit is the sign of a bad manager even if you've just pumped that team. But giving the opposition team/manager loads of credit after just being pumped is the sign of a good manager? :crazy:

Jones28
29-05-2016, 09:41 AM
I work in a pub and had a woman in on Friday who I know is a jambo, she knows I'm a Hibby. After a brief exchange of what I'd describe as banter and having served her and her friend she leaned over the bar, beckoned me over and said "you're a dirty wee Hibby ****". Needless to say I told her to bolt and refused to serve her!

Showing their colours right enough.

Wilson
29-05-2016, 09:49 AM
Apparently failing to give the opposition team/manager any credit is the sign of a bad manager even if you've just pumped that team. But giving the opposition team/manager loads of credit after just being pumped is the sign of a good manager? :crazy:

In last nights Madrid derby the management should give eachother credit. As close as a game could be and either would have been deserved winners.

When we beat the jambos 6-2 it would be disingenious to talk up their manager or performance so we focus on how good we were.

Simple.

For the 5-1 game hearts would give all credit to the referee.

29-05-2016, 10:07 AM
In last nights Madrid derby the management should give eachother credit. As close as a game could be and either would have been deserved winners.

When we beat the jambos 6-2 it would be disingenious to talk up their manager or performance so we focus on how good we were.

Simple.

For the 5-1 game hearts would praise the referee.

Even with a half competant/non cheat of a ref we still would have lost that game. Hearts had built a squad of players way way beyond their budget and we were a team full of gutless no marks and loanees who couldn't give a ****, one of the poorest hibs teams certainly in my life time. They got extremely lucky with the timing of that final, we shouldn't have even been there, we were absolutely no where near good enough to be even close to a cup final. However, it think its fair to say that without Thompsons helping hands (not like they particularly really needed one) the scoreline certainly would not have been as flattering for them. Getting our goal must have panicked Thompson a bit that we might just get back in this so there he came to the rescue with one of the most ridiculous penalty decisions i've ever seen to make sure hearts were back in a safe position.

29-05-2016, 10:15 AM
He just panders to them, don't think he really gives a rats ass about them.

Even when they were skint wre their fans not paying for him to fly over? If he cared he would have paid to come over, after they paid him what 8-10k a week

Skacels a hibs hater more than a hearts lover, thats what they don't get. He sucks up to them by slagging off hibs rather than talk about his love for hearts. Thats the difference, to be a hearts hero and be loved by them you simply have to have a deep hatred for hibs more than a deep love for hearts. He epitomizes what it means to be a jambo - obsessed with having superiority over hibs.

The moment **** it the fan, you couldnae see Skacel for dust despite how much he supposedly adored hearts! He's a no-mark, he couldn't make it anywhere else hense why he kept hanging around hearts like a bad smell. He's got a huge ego and thats fed by the tramps who think he's some sort of god.

erin go bragh
29-05-2016, 10:16 AM
Were they not one of the first holders to be knocked out in their first game the following season? By the Hibees!!

Yes , Shortest reign of the cup since 1894 .
Knocking them out on our way to winning that cup is hurting them as much as Alberts double in 86 .
Our win has basically covered their 1-5 comfort blanket in pisss 🏆

Nutmegged
29-05-2016, 10:22 AM
I've got 4 best pals, one of them a Jambo, he phoned me during the celebrations, left a voicemail which basically said while he never wants to see Hibs succeed, he was over the moon for me that I finally lived the dream, thats as genuine as it gets