PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to the new season

27-05-2016, 09:26 PM
Walking away from the Falkirk game 2 weeks ago, I could see the new season far enough. Now the club is buzzing and I cannot wait to kick start the new campaign.

:flag:

monktonharp
27-05-2016, 11:55 PM
I am looking forward to next season, more than I have for several years. the only way is up now, and whoever is in charge will have a fantastic bunch of players with fire in their belly for the fight ahead. I am convinced we will start very well, and hope our attendances rise dramatically. We expect our supporter's bus to be well filled at the start of the season with fans having a feel good attitude.

lugz
28-05-2016, 07:59 AM
I bought STs for me and my daughter, I haven't had a ST since we got relegated and to be honest the main reason I got them was to guarantee I got to the final.

Now the final has passed I have a new enthusiasm for the club that had been dwindling away for the last 5 years. I can't wait to take my daughter to her first game and bring her up supporting hibs.

I think a lot of people will feel the same as me, I have so much admiration for those that stuck by the club in the dark times and you have all deserved the last week and everything it's brought.

#FromTheCapital
28-05-2016, 08:05 AM
Haven't bought a season ticket in years but last week has convinced me to buy one. We'll get promoted this season I have no doubt in my mind.

Finn2015
28-05-2016, 09:48 AM
Yip got me enthused. Haven't had one for a few seasons but will get one this season. I suppose that makes me a glory hunter to some but I know I will lose money as can't get to all games but I think the club deserves backing and faith to be shown by supporters after last week and I suppose I feel that buying a season ticket is a way of saying 'thank you' to this squad and show that backing. Will buy in 2-3 weeks when finances are better than at present moment

iwasthere1972
28-05-2016, 09:51 AM
Looking forward to it already. I really hope that Stubbs will still be with us. Rotherham? Come on man.

danhibees1875
28-05-2016, 10:01 AM
Next season should be a cracker. I really hope we can get through Q2 in Europe, as I'm away on holiday over those dates so will miss it.

Allant1981
28-05-2016, 10:45 AM
Looking forward to a wee european trip, hopefully more than one but playing these teams that sit and in and have no intention of trying to win im not looking forward to, but hey ho it is what it is and will be there anyway

Pete
28-05-2016, 02:26 PM
Good solid start and let everyone else play catch up. The place might be a bit more relaxed next season and hopefully that rubs off on the players. I think we'll walk it.