27-05-2016, 02:52 PM
http://hibernian.clubstore.co.uk/hb-7805-scf-winners--bar-scarf

Anyone got a pic of this.

zlatan
27-05-2016, 02:55 PM
£6 for a bumper sticker 😂

AL-Qaholik
27-05-2016, 05:37 PM
I really wish they'd take the bloody hashtag off everything! What are they expecting folk to do, double click on your tshirt...? :confused:

Diclonius
27-05-2016, 10:31 PM
I really wish they'd take the bloody hashtag off everything! What are they expecting folk to do, double click on your tshirt...? :confused:

:bitchy: I bought that instead of the "bar scarf" without waiting to see what it looked like, now seriously wishing I hadn't.

Archie89
27-05-2016, 11:12 PM

Aye, it's putting me off a lot of the stuff.

Mind you, if someone told me this time last week that I'd be moaning about hibs scottish cup winners memorabilia..... 😂🙌

Bad Martini
27-05-2016, 11:17 PM
There is no souvenir I can place higher value on than the plain, simple and old school green and white scarf I bought for the occasion and my match ticket.

The final program I got on the walk from a boy the next day was a bonus :greengrin (especially since the queues at Hampden were mental for afforementioned) and some greedy *******s on eBay are trying to sell the £5 program for £20 notes!! :roll eyes:

So. Savour your ticket. Savour your scarf if you had one and whatever else. The rest, is tack.

Folk will buy and I may even buy something myself but, the only souvenir you need is locked in your heid at 90 + 2 with Grays goal.

ENDOF :flag::flag:

FitbaFolkKen
27-05-2016, 11:18 PM

Nope but when you dig it out in ten years time and search #persevered then all the posts will be at your fingertips!

ruthven_raiders
27-05-2016, 11:26 PM
There is no souvenir I can place higher value on than the plain, simple and old school green and white scarf I bought for the occasion and my match ticket.

The final program I got on the walk from a boy the next day was a bonus :greengrin (especially since the queues at Hampden were mental for afforementioned) and some greedy *******s on eBay are trying to sell the £5 program for £20 notes!! :roll eyes:

So. Savour your ticket. Savour your scarf if you had one and whatever else. The rest, is tack.

Folk will buy and I may even buy something myself but, the only souvenir you need is locked in your heid at 90 + 2 with Grays goal.

That moment when ball hits back of the net and you look at referee and he signals a goal is the only souvenir you need

Bad Martini
28-05-2016, 12:50 AM
That moment when ball hits back of the net and you look at referee and he signals a goal is the only souvenir you need

:agree:

Jumping til I couldn't stand and thinking the heart attack was in fact upon me.

Hugging everyone around me, some strangers, some not.

Relief. Joy. Delirium. Happiness. Unbridled joy. All rolled into one big scarf wiping tear from my eye moment and the biggest YA ****ER you have ever felt.

Reminds me of Renton in trainspotting and archie gemmil's goal. Only 7062 times better :greengrin:thumbsup:

Its good to be green. :flag:

john18722
28-05-2016, 07:51 AM

I very thought provoking post and brings tears to my eyes but I still need a six quid bumper sticker, otherwise it's just not the same.....

DarrenSQH
28-05-2016, 08:04 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160528/67fba43054b9466498804b52e3994567.jpg

Speedy
28-05-2016, 09:55 AM
Excellent, my first Hibs purchase since Saturday :thumbsup: :flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Sudds_1
28-05-2016, 10:33 AM

SPOT ON! I have my match ticket and programme framed and displayed for eternity. My Hibs tartan scarf worn on the day takes pride of place in my wardrobe.............and the memory that I "was there" is firmly held in my being with all the memories of a very special day!

I don't need anything else.:flag::flag:

GreenT
28-05-2016, 10:41 AM
The scarf I wore to the Final and to every other game was a Xmas presi from my Dad 40 years ago has been officially retired as I always promised it would be when we won the Scottish Cup. I don't know how much longer it would have lasted. I was reduced to only washing it at the end of a season. New scarf bot. Going to be weird wearing it next season.

Does anyone know where I can get Hibs sew on patches. Can't find anything online.

:gwa:

Bishop Hibee
28-05-2016, 12:56 PM
The scarf is fine. I see people wearing all sorts to ER. Bart Simpson and the Meerkat in a Hibs top anyone...