PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow 3pm

Not In The Know
27-05-2016, 11:41 AM
i might play the recording of the match from kick-off so its in real time to exactly 7 days ago, along with a slab of beer in the fridge to enjoy while viewing it!

Danderhall Hibs
27-05-2016, 11:42 AM
i might play the recording of the match from kick-off so its in real time to exactly 7 days ago, along with a slab of beer in the fridge to enjoy while viewing it!

I've got the whole BBC programme on the planner - that started at 1 so might try that.

GreenLake
27-05-2016, 11:53 AM
I'lll have watched it twice before 3pm anyway but sounds like a good idea. :greengrin

Craig_in_Prague
27-05-2016, 12:02 PM
watched a fair chunk of the BBC Sportscene show from Saturday on youtube today at work (have 2 screens, so technically can work as well :)

Michael Stewart spoke really well once again and was very fair on Hibs. Also wanted to stick to discussing the game and not the pitch invasion.
Wee Pat clearly was ready to greet, but had to hold it together for TV.
Strange they cut off just as SOL started, but the delayed trophy lifting probably messed it all up.

I was still nervous watching the last 15 mins! .....I don't remember much between 2nd and 3rd goals when at the game, so really interesting to see it.

Also Stokes could have easily scored about 6 on Sat ! At least 2 counted and he was outstanding overall.

Saturday 21st May 2016 will always be the greatest day of my life (out with the birth of my son of course),

Glory Glory to the Hibees!

Diclonius
27-05-2016, 12:13 PM
When are we ever going to break this 7-day hoodoo?