Well deserved. Still an arse though.

26-05-2016, 08:47 PM
Well deserved. Still an arse though.

Is it? He's not won anything.

26-05-2016, 08:48 PM
Is it? He's not won anything.

did very well with the budget he had though.

26-05-2016, 08:50 PM
Championship manager of the year!
Apologies if already mentioned

Well done Peter, the plastic gong will look good on your mantelpiece. Not as good as having the Scottish Cup, but hey-ho. At least you won't have silver polishing to distract you from plotting your next aerial bombardment.

26-05-2016, 08:51 PM
See you next season, ya plum.

26-05-2016, 08:52 PM
Don`t know how award is organised but assume there would be 3 good contenders : Houston ( great results over season ) , ex Raith manager and Jim Duffy . Over the whole league season we didn`t do enough for AS to be considered and Rangers 1st was not as impressive as Falkirk`s 2nd .

high bee
26-05-2016, 08:54 PM
It's all a media conspiracy against Sevco.

26-05-2016, 09:03 PM
Mmm , Stubbs got us to two finals and delivered us the holy grail , should be manager of the millennium imo .

26-05-2016, 09:04 PM
See you next season, ya plum.

26-05-2016, 09:09 PM
Championship manager of the year!
Apologies if already mentioned

Unbelievable jeff

West lower
26-05-2016, 09:38 PM
I see he is quoted on bbc website that he feels he needs to add more quality and physicality to his squad ! I agree with quality but physicality ? He really is the biggest anti -football roaster in Scotland. Well, apart from his master Levein.

26-05-2016, 09:42 PM
I see he is quoted on bbc website that he feels he needs to add more quality and physicality to his squad ! I agree with quality but physicality ? He really is the biggest anti -football roaster in Scotland. Well, apart from his master Levein.

If Falkirk get any more physical, they'll become a WWE outfit and have players nicknamed The Rock and The Undertaker.

ben johnson
26-05-2016, 09:44 PM
Well done. A trophy and a certificate for PH saying you did well but remain exactly where you started Meanwhile back in Leith green and white ribbons on her silver body. She came with us back home to Leith. Thanks Norval Barclay. A very underrated song IMO.

26-05-2016, 09:46 PM
Mmm , Stubbs got us to two finals and delivered us the holy grail , should be manager of the millennium imo .that'll dae fur me:aok::aok:

26-05-2016, 09:51 PM
Cup finals. Zero
Promotion. Nope
Won league. Sorry.
Half the budget of hibs. Yes

Deserved.

26-05-2016, 09:51 PM
did very well with the budget he had though.Naw he didnae. will never praise him. his side played negative football, over physical to a man and got the luckiest decision ever, re-that penalty

26-05-2016, 09:55 PM
Away tae ****!!! Manager of the year yer hoop!!! Scottish fitba is well and truly ****ed when this erse piece gets that award. If it hadn't been for 2 outrageous referee decisions he wouldn't have got to the play off final... Oh aye, the one he got his arse felt in!!!!

26-05-2016, 09:55 PM
If Falkirk get any more physical, they'll become a WWE outfit and have players nicknamed The Rock and The Undertaker.

26-05-2016, 10:01 PM
I think Warburton would have pipped him if he had won the Scottish Cup. :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

26-05-2016, 10:35 PM
Obsessed with budgets more than The Chancellor. Look forward to us taking care of Falkirk next season.

26-05-2016, 10:51 PM
The award is, presumably, based on what he achieved in the Championship and in that respect he did well. They only lost four games all season and irritating as I find him he deserved the award for finishing above Hibs and then beating us in the play-offs, albeit they rode their luck.

No question Stubbs' achievements were more impressive overall though.

26-05-2016, 11:12 PM
If you go on league position only, Houston and Stephen Aitken of Dumbarton were the two who did best relative to their budgets.

26-05-2016, 11:49 PM
Look forward to us taking care of Falkirk next season.

Much as they caused us some trouble the difficulty we had was less with playing them and more with dispatching the other teams as well.
They lost half as many games as we did.

What we must do next season is take care of the many poor teams in the league - beating Falkirk and Dundee Utd isn't really useful if we ship points to teams like Alloa and Dumbarton.

I would of course like to see him with a coupon like a skelped arse after we beat them mind ;)

27-05-2016, 12:14 AM
Much as they caused us some trouble the difficulty we had was less with playing them and more with dispatching the other teams as well.
They lost half as many games as we did.

What we must do next season is take care of the many poor teams in the league - beating Falkirk and Dundee Utd isn't really useful if we ship points to teams like Alloa and Dumbarton.

I would of course like to see him with a coupon like a skelped arse after we beat them mind ;)I guarantee we don't lost a single point to Alloa next season :wink:

27-05-2016, 05:55 AM
Should be Stubbs. Guess it's only about the championship matches.