PDA

View Full Version : Let's Let Go Of This 21,000 Nonsense

Dashing Bob S
26-05-2016, 06:06 PM
There was almost 51,000 there, which would have meant 30,000 huns.

Surprisingly, the 'neutral' section of SFA debentures, where I was and I expected to be Hun dominated, was fairly evenly split. I'd say there was a minimum of 23,500 Hibs fans there.

Famous Fiver
26-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Strange though, that the hospitality area above the North Stand appeared to be populated entirely by the dark side. Their goading and throwing stuff continued throughout the 90+4 minutes unchecked.

Wonder how Regan and the match commander can explain this extremely obvious failure of security arrangements and failure to segregate fans?

I just hope the 'independent' enquiry is looking at this. I won't hold my breath.

ehf
26-05-2016, 09:15 PM
Strange though, that the hospitality area above the North Stand appeared to be populated entirely by the dark side. Their goading and throwing stuff continued throughout the 90+4 minutes unchecked.

Wonder how Regan and the match commander can explain this extremely obvious failure of security arrangements and failure to segregate fans?

I just hope the 'independent' enquiry is looking at this. I won't hold my breath.

Presume you mean the South Stand. I was in the North (no hospitality area) and it looked like an even split save for the hospitality section in the South. Reckon Bob's figures are about right.

GordonHFC
26-05-2016, 09:17 PM
Presume you mean the South Stand. I was in the North (no hospitality area) and it looked like an even split save for the hospitality section in the South. Reckon Bob's figures are about right.

There is a hospitality area in the North Stand. Not a big one but it is there.

fordie2
26-05-2016, 09:17 PM

Theres a small upper teir in the Borth that was full of Rangers fans

The Green Goblin
26-05-2016, 09:54 PM

Then YOU should email them police commission to tell them. If you have anyone else who was there who could back it up, then even better. Do it mate. We have to play our part here in making sure they don't get away with it. 👍

GreenLake
26-05-2016, 10:07 PM
There was almost 51,000 there, which would have meant 30,000 huns.

Surprisingly, the 'neutral' section of SFA debentures, where I was and I expected to be Hun dominated, was fairly evenly split. I'd say there was a minimum of 23,500 Hibs fans there.

There are also a sizable number of wannabe Hibs fans among them who wear green aprons in secret and long to sing the John McGinn song. That adds another 3 to 4k.

monktonharp
26-05-2016, 11:03 PM
There are also a sizable number of wannabe Hibs fans among them who wear green aprons in secret and long to sing the John McGinn song. That adds another 3 to 4k.not quite sure of your comments? but, the official figure was just short of 51k. a bit short of the official capacity of 52k, mainly due to segregation lines. Apart from that and the already listed problems about North Stand Upper huns throwing things, I was in a Hibernian section of the South lower and when The Rangers scored their first, there was quite a "hassle or possible pagger" in the section between me and the presentation area. there were a few young guys who jumed up when der hun scored which led to stewards being involved. they looked to be wearing grey suits? or well dressed, whatever. Definitely was not Derek Riordan, as he sat behind me:greengrin and John Doolan's bro who sat in front of me:greengrin. was pleased for them, getting tickets near me:greengrin

Deansy
26-05-2016, 11:17 PM

This happens ALL the time with the Hun whether it's from their 'better-off element' (Huns that work - MacDonalds probably ??) chucking stuff from hospitality or the regular knuckle-dragger Huns at 'Greykull' chucking whatever they can get their paws on, whilst sitting above visiting fans !!

People need to start filming them !!

DH1875
27-05-2016, 07:19 AM
This happens ALL the time with the Hun whether it's from their 'better-off element' (Huns that work - MacDonalds probably ??) chucking stuff from hospitality or the regular knuckle-dragger Huns at 'Greykull' chucking whatever they can get their paws on, whilst sitting above visiting fans !!

People need to start filming them !!

Suited Huns are the worst IMO, ars*es the lot of them.

CB_NO3
27-05-2016, 07:22 AM
They keep 6000 back for corporate and sponsors.

FastEddieFelson
27-05-2016, 07:29 AM
i noticed that the segregation in the south upper was beyond the half way line, meaning they had more of it than we did.

how good is the video of the goal from the press box? where you can see our celebrations in the background, and the reactions of all the old bitter hun ********s in front of the guy filming it.

JimBHibees
27-05-2016, 08:19 AM
i noticed that the segregation in the south upper was beyond the half way line, meaning they had more of it than we did.

how good is the video of the goal from the press box? where you can see our celebrations in the background, and the reactions of all the old bitter hun ********s in front of the guy filming it.

Yep the guy twitching at his jacket collar is a classic.

we are hibs
27-05-2016, 09:07 AM
Fairly enjoyed getting it right back up the cretins above us in the north stand after stokes equaliser

they were giving it big licks after they went 2-1 up, so much so that almost a whole section of the north was turned facing them whilst antagonised the Hibs support. Safe to say they left fairly sharpish with their tails between their legs after David gray destroyed their vile club with his head.