PDA

View Full Version : just arrived in my local

the pie eater
26-05-2016, 03:23 PM
they are putting up the english sh*t for the euro's. I've just stuck up my cup final flag between it all. getting the normal sh*t your not in it. only response had to be we won the Scottish Cup on 90+2. now what to do with all those union jcks and st georges flags. lighter is out. GGTTH.

Northernhibee
26-05-2016, 03:39 PM
they are putting up the english sh*t for the euro's. I've just stuck up my cup final flag between it all. getting the normal sh*t your not in it. only response had to be we won the Scottish Cup on 90+2. now what to do with all those union jcks and st georges flags. lighter is out. GGTTH.

And they say nationalism is nothing to do with Anglophobia :rolleyes:

hibee92
26-05-2016, 03:43 PM
Jesus 😂

G B Young
26-05-2016, 03:46 PM

I'm assuming this is an English pub? If so, why does this offend you? Pubs in Scotland would do the same if Scotland were ever to qualify. If you hate living among it so much I suggest you move.

the pie eater
26-05-2016, 04:16 PM
I'm assuming this is an English pub? If so, why does this offend you? Pubs in Scotland would do the same if Scotland were ever to qualify. If you hate living among it so much I suggest you move.

this was tougue in cheeck. not offended. just luv winding them up. only thing Iam cconcerned about is hibs. we won the Scottish Cup in 90+2. nothing else matters in football terms. my smile will be with me for ever. no need to move. can easily get to all sat home games and some away.

TheHarpy76
26-05-2016, 04:21 PM
English pub decorates with English flags in preparation of England participating in the Euros.

I'm beside myself with rage.

Andy74
26-05-2016, 04:25 PM
English pub decorates with English flags in preparation of England participating in the Euros.

Some might call it severe and prolonged provocation.

mjhibby
26-05-2016, 04:26 PM

Looking forward to great banter with English fans until they inevitably get gubbed and disappear before the final whistle. Game against Wales will be a humdinger.

26-05-2016, 04:27 PM
when do the euros start btw?

Golden Bear
26-05-2016, 04:36 PM

Would you mind repeating that in ENGLISH please?

:greengrin

the pie eater
26-05-2016, 04:37 PM

this was tougue in cheeck. not offended. just luv winding them up. only thing Iam cconcerned about is hibs. we won the Scottish Cup in 90+2. nothing else matters in football terms. my smile will be with me for ever. no need to move. can easily get to all sat home games and some away.

LustForLeith
26-05-2016, 06:01 PM
If England with the Euros I wouldn't mind. Great players and a decent coach. Don't think they will though. Had enough of concentrating more on your rivals than backing your own team.

LancashireHibby
26-05-2016, 06:05 PM
Serves you right for living in Wigan. We were applauded in to the pub on Saturday night by the civilised folk 8 miles down the road!

Surprised you've made it home as soon as this btw, I thought you'd be gone until July!

blackpoolhibs
26-05-2016, 06:13 PM
I still have your clothes bob in the boot of my car, are you still wearing the same skidders you had on Sunday morning? :greengrin

Billy said he's meeting you tomorrow in preston is that right, if so i will drop it off to him tonight?

PS stop ****in texting me every 5 minutes that we've won the cup, i know i was there. :greengrin