PDA

View Full Version : Kickback Seethe - Extremely Pleasing

My_Wife_Camille
26-05-2016, 01:09 PM
I'm not one to read that site usually but I was passed a link by a friend so had a look. The seethe is simply stunning!

They hate the fact we won that cup and its getting to them pretty bad :hilarious

Hermit Crab
26-05-2016, 01:12 PM
I'm not one to read that site usually but I was passed a link by a friend so had a look. The seethe is simply stunning!

They hate the fact we won that cup and its getting to them pretty bad :hilarious

The best one ive heard yet was your cup win doesn't count because you never paraded it around the pitch.........

SJM
26-05-2016, 01:12 PM
The best one ive heard yet was your cup win doesn't count because you never paraded it out the pitch.........

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

ManBearPig
26-05-2016, 01:17 PM
I've yet to meet a jambo who's annoyed at us winning it all very gracious. Think kickbackers are a different breed though

bawheid
26-05-2016, 01:17 PM
Our Scottish Cup final win has killed them as a club. :wink:

Since90+2
26-05-2016, 01:19 PM
The bitterness over the road on SickBack has actually made my day. You can sense the hurt on almost every post from them , keep hurting lads! Haha

Hermit Crab
26-05-2016, 01:22 PM
This morning finishing work I bumped into a Jambo who told me we are sheeiitte and are just a championship club. My response was aye no bother, the same championship club who gave you a two goal head start with ten minutes left but you still couldn't win the tie. I told him he can take some comfort in the fact that they were beaten by the eventual cup winners. :greengrin

Jay
26-05-2016, 01:26 PM
My yam pals have been fine, most of them have said nothing, others have said well done. However my son who is in 3rd year has been repeatedly called sc** because his mums a Hibby. Best thing they could have done because he now wants a season ticket! :)

Finn2015
26-05-2016, 01:27 PM
Important we get back as soon as possible to the premier league so they can't Lord that over us

surreyhibbie
26-05-2016, 01:29 PM
The few I have met and spoken to have been okay, said well done and looked as if it didn't hurt them too much.

Keechback, however.... :greengrin

Coults1875
26-05-2016, 01:30 PM
Good few jambos i've spoken to have been pleased for us. Even got a "good luck" from my jambo mate before the game who is normally the first to stick the boot in whenever events don't go our way.

TAHibby
26-05-2016, 01:30 PM
I've never met any hearts fan like some of the individuals on that site. Apparently the afters ruined the day completely, we caused 600000 worth of damage and we were all battering each other in the evening

FromTheCapital
26-05-2016, 01:34 PM
So many Hearts fans are being very nice - but you can just tell that inside them, they are furious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deansy
26-05-2016, 01:35 PM
Am taking great pleasure in telling all the muppets I know that we WON the SC, we didn't BUY it, we did it with players we CAN afford and we PAY them regularly - all taxes were PAID all throughout this wonderful run but most importantly, not one penny went 'missing' from the CHARITY-BOX !!.

Benn finishing off with "Do you think YOUR team could EVER win that way ??"

Waxy
26-05-2016, 01:40 PM
I kinda like that we never done a lap of honour. Seeing our captain climb the steps and lift the cup was a hugely powerful image.Much better than it being presented on the pitch on a crappy platform.

HIBERNIAN-0762
26-05-2016, 01:41 PM
Am taking great pleasure in telling all the muppets I know that we WON the SC, we didn't BUY it, we did it with players we CAN afford and we PAY them regularly - all taxes were PAID all throughout this wonderful run but most importantly, not one penny went 'missing' from the CHARITY-BOX !!.

Excellent post...:thumbsup:

CallumHibs07
26-05-2016, 01:43 PM
They've never and will never experience what we have since Saturday. And it kills them!! :flag:

Wilson
26-05-2016, 01:44 PM
The scenes after the 2007 final were not crappy. That is how it should have been again IMO. It is somewhat trivial though. The important matter was always getting our hands on that bloody cup!

Paloschi
26-05-2016, 01:46 PM
This is a genuine post on one of their threads... has to be a windup

Some radge started a thread about the 1909 cup final
Quote from Wikipedia " The crowd invaded the pitch. In the ensuing disorder, the goalposts were torn down, parts of the pitch were ripped up and the wooden pay-boxes were set alight. Mounted police and the fire brigade also came under attack and in total there were over 100 injuries."

Seems very similar to Saturday. I suggest the SFA ask for the cup back from Hibs and withhold it.

hahahaha they are hurting like crazy :greengrin

The_Horde
26-05-2016, 01:48 PM
I've yet to meet a jambo who's annoyed at us winning it all very gracious. Think kickbackers are a different breed though

Don't believe them for a minute. They're just trying to deflect from cup final chat by pretending they're rugby fans. They're ALL hurting.

Ozyhibby
It's hard for them because they have never experienced watching their club win the Scottish Cup clean like we have. No financial doping whatsoever.
And I've now seen my team win both cups. [emoji23][emoji471][emoji471]

Craig_HFC
One of my best mates is a Jambo and he's a good lad, goes to all the home games & most away games. First text I got after full time on Saturday was from him congratulating us on the win. He hates Kickback and says it's full of fannies who never go to games.

MWHIBBIES
26-05-2016, 01:52 PM
Kickback is the biggest dunce corner on the internet. My jambo mates congratulated me and said enjoy it whereas Kickback is full of bitter, sad, brainless fuds.

lyonhibs
26-05-2016, 01:54 PM
Kickback is rammed full of a very odd subset of Jambos. I wouldn't take either great pleasure or feel great pain from anything written on there.

There's too many Walter Mitty types for it to be taken seriously.

26-05-2016, 01:54 PM
In fairness to a few of them, i had a few well done messages on saturday, the rest are either in hiding or venting anger on keekback. Gorgie was like a ghost town on saturday when we drove through. They were out in force a couple of weeks ago after the Falkirk game.

The 5-1 comfort blankets are out in force big time as well :greengrin The straw clutching is absolutely comical :thumbsup:

THATS how you win "the big cup" without bumping charities, small businesses etc etc :giruy2::lolyam:

26-05-2016, 01:58 PM
Any of our twitter users had a wee check to see if our wee pal "The Real Romanov" is ok :greengrin

Obsessed with everything hibs that account. Even my neighbour, whos a die in the wool jambo told me that he'd stopped following him as it was getting cringey the way he seems to be more obsessed with hibs than his own team.

Stevie Reid
26-05-2016, 01:58 PM
I got a few nice texts from gracious Jambos. Had a quick look on KB the other day and only looked at the pitch invasion thread - the majority of the first few posts were fair minded and not condemning us, so I just left it at that.

Geo_1875
26-05-2016, 02:01 PM
Don't believe them for a minute. They're just trying to deflect from cup final chat by pretending they're rugby fans. They're ALL hurting.

Yes they're all hurting but every adult Jambo I've met since Saturday has said well done. All except one who has dodged me all week. On Tuesday he spilt coffee all down himself when he saw me from 50 yards away in the corridor and today he nearly walked out in front of traffic rather than meet me in the street. He is the horrible kind who never missed an opportunity to rub it in whenever we had a bad result and would openly give his backing to any team playing Hibs. I am going to really enjoy it when I eventually corner him.

Jones28
26-05-2016, 02:01 PM
One of my colleagues is a jambo...it was his birthday on Saturday too 😂😂😂

essexhibee
26-05-2016, 02:02 PM
My family are jambos and were all complimentary tbf. :aok:

Ross4356
26-05-2016, 02:02 PM
kimosavi, on 22 May 2016 - 12:54 PM, said:

Let the dust settle
In the coming weeks stubbs will be away
Mcginn sold
Cummings sold
Fines from SFA
Cost cutting fire sales to make ends meet
The realisation they're stuck in the championship
Police knocks on hundreds of fans doors
Possible ban from next seasons cup or europe
Let them have their moment
Then it's back to normality
Wee team

Mr White
26-05-2016, 02:06 PM

Let the dust settle
Mcginn sold
Cummings sold
Fines from SFA
Wee team

26-05-2016, 02:07 PM
Got one in particular jambo (although there are many others of his kind!) that is one of those who appears to hate hibs more than love hearts. He's your typical "we are the big team etc etc". His "oh but but 5-1, still the big team" comfort blanket is in full swing :greengrin

"oh but Skacel has won two" seems to be another one their rolling out in the delusional belief that any of us actually give a **** haha!

Hahahahaha :giruy2: Ooooooh their hurt is soo soo soooooooo ****ing sweet :faf::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Onion
26-05-2016, 02:08 PM
I got a few nice texts from gracious Jambos. Had a quick look on KB the other day and only looked at the pitch invasion thread - the majority of the first few posts were fair minded and not condemning us, so I just left it at that.

That's because if anyone understands what it means to us it the Jambos. They've milked that teat for decades.

It's the ignorant media, commentators, SFA, police, politicians and others who have no concept of what Saturday REALLY meant to Hibs fans. They say they did, but they've not got a clue. All they need to do is read the growing Roll of Honour thread to get a tiny sense of it's importance to the Hibs Family.

26-05-2016, 02:08 PM

Let the dust settle
Mcginn sold
Cummings sold
Fines from SFA
Wee team

:dummytit::bye::jamboclow

In other words - please oh please make it all go away :boo hoo:

WhileTheChief..
26-05-2016, 02:26 PM
57 pages on kickback about it.

Started off with them pretty much saying they would have done similar in our shoes.

Now they are taking like the mini Huns that they are saying we should be booted out of Europe and next years cup.

They'll be raging when all we get is a wee fine :)

26-05-2016, 02:30 PM
57 pages on kickback about it.

Started off with them pretty much saying they would have done similar in our shoes.

Now they are taking like the mini Huns that they are saying we should be booted out of Europe and next years cup.

They'll be raging when all we get is a wee fine :)

Its more wishful thinking than anything.

SuperAllyMcleod
26-05-2016, 02:40 PM
All the Jambos I have spoken to have been fine - as someone else said, they went a long time (35 years?) without any trophies and do get what it means to us.

I got 5 texts in the space of two minutes after the full time whistle on Saturday, none from Hibbies but two from Jambos congratulating me and the team - although one did tell me to get off the pitch despite the fact I was actually in the upper tier of the south!

As for sickbag and the EEN, these keyboard warriors are just nutters and kids - every team has some in their support.

sh00byd00
26-05-2016, 02:57 PM
Just shows you that forums aren't representative of the majority. Not had a single bitter encounter with a Jambo yet. In fact, quite the opposite. They're also being very gracious on most evening news articles that are popping up on FB. I think what most people forget on both JKB and here, most of us have either family or good friends that support the other side.

truehibernian
26-05-2016, 03:00 PM

Let the dust settle
Mcginn sold
Cummings sold
Fines from SFA
Wee team

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw7kvqk-v4s

26-05-2016, 03:07 PM
Just had a wee look at "The Real Romanov" on twitter. Dear oh dear, he is ****ing LIVID :faf::faf::faf:

Straw clutching at its finest. Painfully cringeworthy, extremely bitter person hiding behind a parody account :faf:

Dry yer eyes and put your dummy back in you pathetic, hibs obsessed creep :giruy2::bye::brokenyam:

Pete
26-05-2016, 03:12 PM
They've had nothing to talk about since February, so give them a break.

I agree that the majority of jambos I've spoken to in real life are genuinely ok about it. Of course they would have preferred us to lose but Rangers losing it the way they did was a huge silver lining.

As for kickback and these other forums, I wouldn't pay too much attention to the aggressive and vitriolic nature of the posts. I know you can't judge a book by its cover but you'd fancy your chances in a fight with every one of them who has had their identity revealed and photo published. Maybe being the big shot online is the only option for them?

Northernhibee
26-05-2016, 03:14 PM
Wait, didn't they win it? Switched over when we were two down with fifteen minutes to go at Tynie.

Andy74
26-05-2016, 03:39 PM
Doesn't someone normally post their version of the match thread? Must be entertaining.

Sammy7nil
26-05-2016, 03:44 PM
They've never and will never experience what we have since Saturday. And it kills them!! :flag:

I disagree the win against would would have been a fantastic day for them,regardless we thought

#FromTheCapital
26-05-2016, 04:00 PM
Doesn't someone normally post their version of the match thread? Must be entertaining.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/161000-the-official-losers-v-sevco-scottish-cup-final-thread/page-27

#FromTheCapital
26-05-2016, 04:01 PM
When was the last time they won the league cup anyway?

26-05-2016, 04:03 PM

Oh didn't you know? Hearts are far too big and mighty for that cup, they deliberatly put themselves out of it to give us "wee teams" a chance of winning it.

Pete
26-05-2016, 04:07 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/161000-the-official-losers-v-sevco-scottish-cup-final-thread/page-27

Losers v Sevco lol

How did that work out?

I see they are laying into our party that's planned for Saturday saying it's embarrassing. I don't think they'll ever get the concept of spontaneous celebration. It's not in their "mondeo man" nature.

26-05-2016, 04:10 PM
Losers v Sevco lol

How did that work out?

I see they are laying into our party that's planned for Saturday saying it's embarrassing. I don't think they'll ever get the concept of spontaneous celebration. It's not in their "mondeo man" nature.

Jealousy is a terrible thing :greengrin

They want to whole thing forgotten about and over with so it's killing them that the celebrations are still continuing.

Joe6-2
26-05-2016, 04:11 PM

😂😂😂😂😂😂

duffers
26-05-2016, 04:12 PM
I got quite a lot of messages from my Jambo mates saying well done. I think a lot of them are genuinely happy for us (as fans) as they know what it meant to us. Obviously they were gutted in a way though :green grin:. Just one of my mates who was quite bitter. And funnily enough, the only one I know who reads kickback. He also reads this. Hiya Pal, Hiya

CallumHibs07
26-05-2016, 04:14 PM
I disagree the win against would would have been a fantastic day for them,regardless we thought

they didn't have the long wait or the dramatic finish with an injury-time winner though:aok:

Pete
26-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Jealousy is a terrible thing :greengrin

They want to whole thing forgotten about and over with so it's killing them that the celebrations are still continuing.

:agree:

They'll no doubt be phoning the council to tell them the party doesn't comply with part 3, subsection 4 (a-c) of some stuffy planning law.

Argylehibby
26-05-2016, 04:30 PM
Got into work on Monday morning and first person to approach me was a Jambo. He shook my hand and said "congratulations, best team won and I'm delighted for you and all of the fans like you". It was genuine and much appreciated. When the Rangers fan eventually came along he walked past without saying a word. On his way back tapped me on the shoulder and without breaking his stride said "well done, best team won" and disappeared pronto.

Enjoyed both encounters immensely!

Jack Hackett
26-05-2016, 05:34 PM
That's because if anyone understands what it means to us it the Jambos. They've milked that teat for decades.

It's the ignorant media, commentators, SFA, police, politicians and others who have no concept of what Saturday REALLY meant to Hibs fans. They say they did, but they've not got a clue. All they need to do is read the growing Roll of Honour thread to get a tiny sense of it's importance to the Hibs Family.

Funny you should mention media ignorance. I had the BBC news channel on after the game, and the guy doing the headlines stated that this was us winning the cup for the first time in our history.

jonty
26-05-2016, 05:45 PM
Went to visit seetheback and all I got was a malware warning. Even their website is riddled.

McD
26-05-2016, 05:45 PM
Someone posted on another thread saying that on their way home from the match, some Jambo moron had walked out onto the footpath over the M8 near Bathgate, and was 5-1-ing the passing hibs traffic...

...seriously? That's what you do when your rivals win the cup? So obsessive it's untrue :faf:

Future17
26-05-2016, 05:47 PM
Losers v Sevco lol

How did that work out?

Is a planned party spontaneous celebration? ;-)

erin go bragh
26-05-2016, 05:57 PM

1962 . " You've no won the league cup since 1962 " lol

Hibrandenburg
26-05-2016, 06:00 PM

I've got a feeling they will. In about 110 years time.

snooky
26-05-2016, 06:08 PM
Just shows you that forums aren't representative of the majority. Not had a single bitter encounter with a Jambo yet. In fact, quite the opposite. They're also being very gracious on most evening news articles that are popping up on FB. I think what most people forget on both JKB and here, most of us have either family or good friends that support the other side.
My exiled Jambo mate was the first to text me with congrats.
He used to go to Tynie and ER alternative weeks in his younger days as did a few of my uncle's. Fwiw, they are what you call football people.

rcarter1
26-05-2016, 06:12 PM
My exiled Jambo mate was the first to text me with congrats.
He used to go to Tynie and ER alternative weeks in his younger days as did a few of my uncle's. Fwiw, they are what you call football people.

Same, no badness from the Jambo's I know. One works for the Council, and got me and a mate into the Lothian Chambers for the reception an aw…

Met Anthony Stokes. Well, actually gibbered nonsense to him more like it.

:flag::flag::cup::flag::flag:

Hibernia&Alba
26-05-2016, 06:41 PM
I've had a mixed reaction from our dear neighbours. Some have been really good about it, others have been unable to speak for choking back the tears. Magic :aok:

Davy Mac
26-05-2016, 09:18 PM

This.....absolutely spot on my friend.

Ozyhibby
26-05-2016, 09:27 PM
I never fail to mention how proud I am that Hibs won it clean without financial doping.

Santa Cruz
26-05-2016, 09:28 PM
Hearts fans I've met since Saturday have been fine. I shake their hand first and then tell them that 'we've won the Scottish Cup' in my croaked voice. I only know a couple of huns and they're not too chuffed.

Ged
26-05-2016, 09:28 PM
I never fail to mention how proud I am that Hibs won it clean without financial doping.

Or dodgy decisions.

Sammy7nil
26-05-2016, 09:43 PM
they didn't have the long wait or the dramatic finish with an injury-time winner though:aok:

I bet the did not give a chit :cb theyhad an hour to enjoy it.

Onceinawhile
26-05-2016, 09:50 PM
Hearts fan at work got me a bottle of bubbly to celebrate (and 8 cans of pepsi max). Every rangers fan I know is hiding behind the pitch invasion.

Not convinced kickback users are real people.

Danderhall Hibs
26-05-2016, 09:56 PM
Losers v Sevco lol

How did that work out?

I hate to do this but I'm pretty sure a spontaneous celebration wouldn't be planned?

Pete
26-05-2016, 10:02 PM
I hate to do this but I'm pretty sure a spontaneous celebration wouldn't be planned?

Aye Ok, maybe spontaneous was the wrong word in this instance. :greengrin

Santa Cruz
26-05-2016, 10:04 PM

Best post I've seen.

monktonharp
26-05-2016, 10:37 PM
my thoughts......over the whole weekend meeting various Gorgie related people. Auld Gavin, in my local came up with a pint for me and shook my hand almost aff! he is a Hearts man through and through but wanted us to win. ...Murdo, another aulder guy, brought another pint up and showed his class by shaking hands. 3 other drinking mates, either texted me or made a point of being in the pub to say well done. downside, or should I say upside.....? my wife's side of the family are the dark side and whenever they get a chance, they text or turn up at the hoose as if they want to hand something in for the wee grandkids etc, but we know why they are really there.......nae sign of either hide nor hair of them. I take enormous pleasure, in just not getting g in touch by either text or calls. makes me feel so much better. Better than that, my sisters, connected to Huns and some from west Lothian , well that is a whole different ballgame. not only are they of that persuasion , they have a tango colour to them. this has made it even better, to know inwardly that they must be seething. I am so proud. :rockin::take that:party::lips seal:lips seal

monktonharp
26-05-2016, 10:39 PM
bummer, I did not know you were only allowed ex-amount of smillies. I wanted 2 dozen on my last post:greengrin I am so happy:flag::flag::flag: