PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Cup Winners 2016 Merchandising

Pages : [1] 2

MurrayfieldHibs
26-05-2016, 06:30 AM
As I wait for my pre ordered #Persevered t-shirt to arrived have been thinking about what other SC2016 merchandising I would love to buy (or get as a birthday present in July) for myself or my boys.

Flag
Scarf
Premium polo shirt
Sweater
Fleece
Raging green t shirt with picture of squad with the cup on front and "the road to Hampden" on the back listing all the teams we beat to get there.
Mugs
Baseball hat
Miniature Scottish cup (for my desk)
Full scale cardboard Scottish Cup (for the bairns)
Framed picture of the squad with the cup
Pencil cases, rubbers, and pencils (bairns)
Rucksacks
Gym/beach towels
DVD with extra stuff like player/Stubbs interviews and extra shots not shown on sky/bbc
New strip including SC2016 winners motif
Pint glass
Water bottles
More t-shirts with logos and/or joyous pictures
Mobile phone cover

Any other thoughts?

:hibees

Greencore
26-05-2016, 06:48 AM
As I wait for my pre ordered #Persevered t-shirt to arrived have been thinking about what other SC2016 merchandising I would love to buy (or get as a birthday present in July) for myself or my boys.

Flag
Scarf
Premium polo shirt
Sweater
Fleece
Raging green t shirt with picture of squad with the cup on front and "the road to Hampden" on the back listing all the teams we beat to get there.
Mugs
Baseball hat
Rucksacks
Gym/beach towels
DVD with extra stuff like player/Stubbs interviews and extra shots not shown on sky/bbc
Pint glass
Water bottles
Mobile phone cover

Any other thoughts?

Is that you Rod? 😂

MurrayfieldHibs
26-05-2016, 07:08 AM
Is that you Rod? 

No, but I did have a mouser just as bad as Rod's back in the 80's :agree:

ano hibby
26-05-2016, 07:11 AM
T-shirt with slogan & pic artistically presented:
'Not won the big cup since 90+2'
And David Gray image on his knees

KinchHibee
26-05-2016, 09:24 AM
Not from Hibs direct but spied this on one of the players twitter accounts

http://printbyname.myshopify.com/products/hibs-cup-design

Only downside is it doesn't seem to include any of the coaching team! Didn't notice until well after I had bought one though! :greengrin

MurrayfieldHibs
26-05-2016, 09:46 AM
Thanks Bairn.

It would be nice if we could buy our cup final stuff from Hibs so the profit goes into the team.

GGTTH

MurrayfieldHibs
26-05-2016, 10:11 AM
Thanks Bairn.

It would be nice if we could buy our cup final stuff from Hibs so the profit goes into the team.

GGTTH

tanfield
26-05-2016, 10:49 AM
I would love to see a glossy programme type effort with the journey to the final etc. Similar to the evening news effort but more pages and using official Hibs photographs.

Pete
26-05-2016, 10:54 AM

Flag
Scarf
Premium polo shirt
Sweater
Fleece
Mugs
Baseball hat
Rucksacks
Gym/beach towels
Pint glass
Water bottles
Mobile phone cover

Any other thoughts?

So it's basically everything the shop sells but with 2016 Scottish cup winners printed on it somewhere? :greengrin

Seriously, I would half that list as some of it sounds tacky. Brand protection and all that.

Argylehibby
26-05-2016, 10:56 AM

Flag
Scarf
Premium polo shirt
Sweater
Fleece
Mugs
Baseball hat
Rucksacks
Gym/beach towels
Pint glass
Water bottles
Mobile phone cover

Any other thoughts?

It's fair to say that the club are looking at a lot of ideas on the back of the cup win and some of the stuff you have suggested is "on the list".

It would be good though to get all ideas of what fans are after on this thread and even if your idea has already been suggested please put it down so we can judge the interest.

Lancs Harp
26-05-2016, 10:57 AM
http://www.footballfigure.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=213&products_id=2047&osCsid=a61d3e00fe8557c7a411974976234b44

I'm getting one of these

nellio
26-05-2016, 10:59 AM
Photos with the cup in ER pitch? Proceeds toward transfer fund ??

erin-go-bragh87
26-05-2016, 12:05 PM
It's fair to say that the club are looking at a lot of ideas on the back of the cup win and some of the stuff you have suggested is "on the list".

It would be good though to get all ideas of what fans are after on this thread and even if your idea has already been suggested please put it down so we can judge the interest.

I just want the strip with the Scottish Cup Final embroidery!

El Gubbz
26-05-2016, 12:08 PM
One of those 3D models you get in Asda of me lifting the cup :flag:

blackpoolhibs
26-05-2016, 12:47 PM

Flag
Scarf
Premium polo shirt
Sweater
Fleece
Mugs
Baseball bat
Rucksacks
Gym/beach towels
Pint glass
Water bottles
Mobile phone cover

Any other thoughts?

Amended, we may need them for our next visit to Ibrox. :greengrin

MurrayfieldHibs
26-05-2016, 01:55 PM
Good call Blackpool!

EH75
26-05-2016, 02:16 PM
A nice wee pin badge of the scottish cup and maybe 2016 winners or the score or something underneath. Seen a few on ebay but nothing that really takes my fancy yet. Would be nice if Hibs did an official one.

Wee Scottie Dug
26-05-2016, 02:17 PM

Golf ball markers - Always good to give to visiting golfers as a memento and more than useful if your jambo leaning partner needs you to mark their ball :greengrin

Moulin Yarns
26-05-2016, 02:20 PM
A nice wee pin badge of the scottish cup and maybe 2016 winners or the score or something underneath. Seen a few on ebay but nothing that really takes my fancy yet. Would be nice if Hibs did an official one.

On the way to the game there were the usual scarf and flag sellers but I kid you not, there was a guy selling these dual flag type of pin badges with the Hibernian and Rangers crests side by side.

Who in their right mind thought that would sell??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Scottish-cup-final-2016-pin-badge-Rangers-v-Hibernian-/252388927898

EH75
26-05-2016, 02:24 PM
On the way to the game there were the usual scarf and flag sellers but I kid you not, there was a guy selling these dual flag type of pin badges with the Hibernian and Rangers crests side by side.

Who in their right mind thought that would sell??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Scottish-cup-final-2016-pin-badge-Rangers-v-Hibernian-/252388927898

Aye theres a few kicking bout with both club crests on them. The score is fine but I'm not buying anything with a Rangers badge on it!

RoxburghHibs
26-05-2016, 02:27 PM
I would love to see a glossy programme type effort with the journey to the final etc. Similar to the evening news effort but more pages and using official Hibs photographs.

I agree but would actually take this a step further and release a 'book' detailing this journey with match reports, images and interviews. Also loads of images and reports of the post match celebrations.

danhibees1875
26-05-2016, 02:32 PM
T-shirt with slogan & pic artistically presented:
'Not won the big cup since 90+2'
And David Gray image on his knees

That sounds fantastic! I'd maybe use the DG celebrating his goal pic though personally.

CRAZYHIBBY
26-05-2016, 02:46 PM
Hibs condoms

Northernhibee
26-05-2016, 02:53 PM
I'd love a DVD - first disc the previous 114 years of pain and build up to the game, disc two of the match in full with Hibs TV commentary, parade, interviews and fan celebrations.

hibsbollah
26-05-2016, 03:08 PM
I just want the strip with the Scottish Cup Final embroidery!

I've just been in the shop and the guy reckons any more of the Cup final replica strips just isn't going to happen, sadly. Even if Nike were to do it, it would be a minimum two month turnaround for a new batch to come through from SE Asia.

LaMotta
26-05-2016, 03:36 PM
I've just been in the shop and the guy reckons any more of the Cup final replica strips just isn't going to happen, sadly. Even if Nike were to do it, it would be a minimum two month turnaround for a new batch to come through from SE Asia.

My decision to buy the last heavily discounted Ross County League Cup Final shirt available in my size two weeks ago looking better all the time.

Just need to figure out how to get those letters off. :greengrin

KNBE
26-05-2016, 04:05 PM
I wouldn't mind one of the ties that they were wearing on Sunday.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk

CalgaryHibs
26-05-2016, 04:15 PM

Flag
Scarf
Premium polo shirt
Sweater
Fleece
Mugs
Baseball hat
Rucksacks
Gym/beach towels
Pint glass
Water bottles
Mobile phone cover

Any other thoughts?

That pretty much everything is club shop ! Don't tell the missus your buying or thinking of buying :)

For me the mini trophy for my desk would be nice :)

HibsNibs
26-05-2016, 04:19 PM
Driver headcover & golf balls

EH75
26-05-2016, 04:32 PM

I'm sure we can wait two months. Just in time for the start of the season! If they don't do it now maybe we will get a retro effort in a few years time? Not sure how licensing etc works from that perspective like but there are loads of retro tops being produced these days.

hibsbollah
26-05-2016, 04:41 PM
I'm sure we can wait two months. Just in time for the start of the season! If they don't do it now maybe we will get a retro effort in a few years time? Not sure how licensing etc works from that perspective like but there are loads of retro tops being produced these days.

He was very pessimistic. like you say, a retro number will probably become available eventually, but the demand is NOW!

HibbiesandtheBaddies
26-05-2016, 04:51 PM
Hibs condoms

:greengrin

HibbiesandtheBaddies
26-05-2016, 04:53 PM
Get some local micro brewery to knock up some beer in a green bottle wi the picture of Gray lifting the cup labelled "Hibs'd it"

Benny Brazil
26-05-2016, 04:58 PM
Would love to see one of the Cup Winners T Shirts with something on the back saying "To the Angels High above" and then at further down " We finally did it!"

Kojock
26-05-2016, 05:01 PM

What about a Lego model of the open top bus.

tanfield
26-05-2016, 05:03 PM
I agree but would actually take this a step further and release a 'book' detailing this journey with match reports, images and interviews. Also loads of images and reports of the post match celebrations.

That'll do me!!

KdyHby
26-05-2016, 05:57 PM
Hibs tissues, to be used when watching clips of the final and reading threads :boo hoo::boo hoo:

LancashireHibby
26-05-2016, 06:01 PM
Will order a #Perservered tshirt later on. Believe car stickers and mugs are available so might sneak one of those as well. Already looking for a suitable picture for a DIY iPhone cover to order online.

MurrayfieldHibs
26-05-2016, 06:14 PM

I like this idea :thumbsup:

MileHighBees
26-05-2016, 06:25 PM
Hibs condoms

"Now, you too can score in the last minute, just like David Gray"
"But if you're like Stokesy and put one way after just 2 minutes then that's ok too"
"Either way, stay safe with ..."

Northernhibee
26-05-2016, 06:36 PM
Hibs tampons for those whining Sevco fannies.

LancashireHibby
26-05-2016, 09:33 PM
Found somewhere on eBay that will do an iPhone 5S cover for £3.85 including delivery. Ordered it 10 minutes ago and they've already sent me a proof of it! :thumbsup:

Some of the cup winners stock on the Hibs online store is already sold out, with most products not enough having photos uploaded. Just ordered a #Perservered t-shirt and a 'SCF Winners Lyric Mug'. I like the sound of the SCF Winner bar scarf but they're sold out already by the looks of it.

The Pointer
26-05-2016, 10:43 PM
1 The beer thing is an excellent idea.

My late brother, who was a Jambo, gave me a bottle of 'Edinburgh Gold' brewed by Stewarts Brewing at Bilston, celebrating 125 years of the midden called Tynecastle. It's the standard beer but with a Hearts label, i.e. nothing iconic. Despite liking the beer, this particular bottle remains unconsumed.

I suggest Hibs go one better and get an actual beer brewed to celebrate. Hoppy, sparkling with a loooong aftertaste! (Try Fyne Ales, my local brewery.)

2 The tie. The tie looked quality and I would get one, particularly as we have a big wedding to go to in July which will be attended by a lot of Huns. Did Maddocks and Dick in the High Street make the Hibs one?

What a lot of people would like are items of quality. Not suggesting Patek and Philippe bring out a Cup Final special, but things that would take pride of place in your good room(s), on a mantelpiece or such like.

3 There's a local company I know of who do very high quality mementos and I know they have done pieces for other clubs before including, erm, encasing bits of turf, in case anyone's interested.

4 Otherwise, I'm a sucker for plain old t-shirts but ones with classy graphics or natty designs.

Still livin' the dream!
GGTTH

MurrayfieldHibs
27-05-2016, 10:59 AM

My late brother, who was a Jambo, gave me a bottle of 'Edinburgh Gold' brewed by Stewarts Brewing at Bilston, celebrating 125 years of the midden called Tynecastle. It's the standard beer but with a Hearts label, i.e. nothing iconic. Despite liking the beer, this particular bottle remains unconsumed.

I suggest Hibs go one better and get an actual beer brewed to celebrate. Hoppy, sparkling with a loooong aftertaste! (Try Fyne Ales, my local brewery.)

2 The tie. The tie looked quality and I would get one, particularly as we have a big wedding to go to in July which will be attended by a lot of Huns. Did Maddocks and Dick in the High Street make the Hibs one?

What a lot of people would like are items of quality. Not suggesting Patek and Philippe bring out a Cup Final special, but things that would take pride of place in your good room(s), on a mantelpiece or such like.

3 There's a local company I know of who do very high quality mementos and I know they have done pieces for other clubs before including, erm, encasing bits of turf, in case anyone's interested.

4 Otherwise, I'm a sucker for plain old t-shirts but ones with classy graphics or natty designs.

Still livin' the dream!
GGTTH

I like the idea of a Hibs Cup Winners beer :agree: Perhaps we need to speak to some distilleries about a 114 y/o single malt :greengrin

Argylehibby
27-05-2016, 11:39 AM
What about a Lego model of the open top bus.

:tsk tsk::slipper:

grammyb111
27-05-2016, 11:51 AM
I like the idea of a Hibs Cup Winners beer :agree: Perhaps we need to speak to some distilleries about a 114 y/o single malt :greengrin

I could probably sort this out. I know someone who did one for St Johnstone so no reason why we couldn't do it for Hibs. He'd need to speak to Hibs about it of course but I'll investigate...

calumhibee1
27-05-2016, 11:53 AM

Still livin' the dream!
GGTTH
Any idea who the company who will encase the turf is mate?

HibbiesandtheBaddies
27-05-2016, 12:30 PM
I could probably sort this out. I know someone who did one for St Johnstone so no reason why we couldn't do it for Hibs. He'd need to speak to Hibs about it of course but I'll investigate...

Get to it! :greengrin

California-Hibs
27-05-2016, 01:25 PM
Really love the idea of a shirt with a picture of the squad lifting the cup on the front with the Journey to the Final on the back. Yes please!!

Pete
27-05-2016, 01:27 PM
Cup final whisky?

:dunno:

CallumLaidlaw
27-05-2016, 01:35 PM
So at the minute, the following is available to pre-order online

T-shirts - http://hibernian.clubstore.co.uk/hb-7797-scottish-cup-winners-tee
Pens - http://hibernian.clubstore.co.uk/hb-7810-scf-winners-perservered-pen
Mugs (no image yet)
Car Stickers - http://hibernian.clubstore.co.uk/hb-7806-scf-winners-car-sticker
These - http://hibernian.clubstore.co.uk/hb-7816-sc-winners-celebration-strut#prettyPhoto
http://hibernian.clubstore.co.uk/hb-7817-sc-winners-cup-strut-mount
Keyrings - http://hibernian.clubstore.co.uk/hb-7815-sc-winners-keyring

Thecat23
27-05-2016, 02:38 PM
I just want a t-shirt with those fantastic words of Robbie Neilson after we drew 2-2......... "Money Spinner" 😂😂

Keith_M
27-05-2016, 02:43 PM
I've heard a rumour that The Rangers had already produced a large amount of Treble* Winners memorabilia.

If it's true, I wonder what they plan on doing with it.

Landfill for SDM's new building project?

* Apparently one major trophy plus the Championship and Petrofac Cup now constitutes a treble. Well, you live and learn...

Roxyhibee
27-05-2016, 03:00 PM
A lot of the above merchandise sounds good and would definitely purchase most of it..

I have 3 winners penants - from 1972, 1991 and 2007 (same size, all different shapes) so would like one for the greatest day ever.

The 1972 one has all the players names on it, so a design along those lines would be great.

MurrayfieldHibs
27-05-2016, 03:06 PM

Please make it so! :agree:

The Pointer
27-05-2016, 03:10 PM
Any idea who the company who will encase the turf is mate?

Midton Acrylics in Lochgilphead. They have done work for clubs such as Man. Utd., Newcastle, Hearts and the RFU and is very high quality. Check their website.

GreenArmyyy!
27-05-2016, 03:31 PM
What a huge disappointment the official merchandise is.... No wonder people buy knock offs elsewhere.

ano hibby
27-05-2016, 03:42 PM
What a huge disappointment the official merchandise is.... No wonder people buy knock offs elsewhere.

Think Nike preoccupied with Euro2016 & release of new strips for their clubs to give us any attention. Shame as missed opportunity.

Pete
27-05-2016, 03:44 PM

I don't think they are finished putting stuff up though.

RoYO!
27-05-2016, 03:45 PM
Get some local micro brewery to knock up some beer in a green bottle wi the picture of Gray lifting the cup labelled "Hibs'd it"

3.2% ?

NYHibby
27-05-2016, 03:46 PM
I've heard a rumour that The Rangers had already produced a large amount of Treble* Winners memorabilia.

If it's true, I wonder what they plan on doing with it.

Landfill for SDM's new building project?

* Apparently one major trophy plus the Championship and Petrofac Cup now constitutes a treble. Well, you live and learn...

That kind of stuff is usually donated to charities in Africa or Central America.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/04/sports/football/04gear.html

grammyb111
27-05-2016, 03:54 PM
This is the St Johnstone stuff, he's said he can do the same for us with agreement from the club. Anyone got any idea of who to contact?

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=2982

Northernhibee
27-05-2016, 03:59 PM
That kind of stuff is usually donated to charities in Africa or Central America.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/04/sports/football/04gear.html

Tbf they'll take one look at the Sevco shirts and say"I'm no wearing that!"

SteveHFC
27-05-2016, 04:09 PM
This is the St Johnstone stuff, he's said he can do the same for us with agreement from the club. Anyone got any idea of who to contact?

Would buy that in a second if it happens

GreenCastle
27-05-2016, 04:22 PM

Mugs (no image yet)
These - http://hibernian.clubstore.co.uk/hb-7816-sc-winners-celebration-strut#prettyPhoto

Thanks for pointing out - they also have Cup Final winners scarves also :aok:

Bought a few things so hopefully they will arrive soon.

Malthibby
27-05-2016, 06:07 PM

steviek
27-05-2016, 06:26 PM
There was a link to someone that framed the programme and ticket for £10ish but can't find it can someone help please.

LancashireHibby
27-05-2016, 07:03 PM

Mugs (no image yet)

Gutted that most of those have only appeared today or I'd have certainly added the car sticker and key ring on to last night's mug & tshirt order.

MurrayfieldHibs
27-05-2016, 07:05 PM

I have passed this on to my contact :wink:

Kojock
27-05-2016, 08:04 PM
With Father's Day approaching it would be in the clubs interest to get as much merchandise as possible in store.

Argylehibby
04-06-2016, 04:23 PM
I thought I would give a quick update on merchandise that is in the pipeline over the next few weeks and a bit of an explanation on why it's maybe not in the shop as quickly as everyone would have liked.

The delays have been caused by 3 separate issues. Firstly any merchandise that includes images of the cup need to be approved by the SFA who have the licence for it. That unfortunately takes some time on occasions and because of the contract the SFA have with the sponsor most if not all of the items require the sponsors logo too. Secondly a large amount of time and resource at the club has been taken up by the aftermath of the cup final pitch invasion and damage caused. No specific details were given on that but it is clear that many many hours have been spent by senior people at the club dealing with "legal people". Finally of course the fact that the manager has left and discussions with Rotherham and about a replacement have impacted too.

So what's coming and what's not. The major disappointment is that there will be no replica strips with the embroidery re the cup win. Everyone has tried to get this to happen but it's just not getting leverage with Nike. I asked if this was over concerns about sales for next seasons kit and I'm assured it's not.

An earlier post suggested miniature Scottish cups and they are on the way. We had the champions league version of what's proposed at the meeting and it's a solid, quality item. The one we are getting will be the cup on a wooden base with the club crest and date of the final. The design looked really good.

Also looking at a good quality key ring with the cup and the crest.

The DVD is also a certainty and suggestions have been made on what should be included. For example if it's to include interviews with players etc then all the guys are on holiday so it delays the production. Final decision on the format will be made soon as everyone is keen to have that available ASAP.

Lego open top bus. Aberdeen produced one of these after the league cup and it looks good. Lego isn't cheap though but still looking to produce a Hibs version.

http://printabrick.co.uk/ekmps/shops/e4db5b/images/aberdeen-fc-limited-edition-league-cup-parade-bus-[2]-17-p.jpg

A book of the story of the cup run in pictures it would include the parade and celebrations intermixed with quotes from various people.

We are also looking at tying in with someone like Snapfish to set up a template and a number of images which would allow you to add in your own photos and produce a personalised photo-book reminder of the day. this kind of thing but with a selection of official photo's and some you upload. http://www.snapfish.co.uk/2/photo-books Might not be possible but if it works out hopefully something unique to keep.

Canvas prints and posters will be available shortly as will cup winners pennants, other tee shirts including ladies fit of #persevered and others.

Photo's with the cup are starting in the next couple of weeks once the appropriate backdrop arrives. Idea will be booking a slot online and turning up at that time to get the photo taken. Can go in a group as well.

I know there are things available online from other suppliers but remember when you buy from the shop the club get much needed revenue and it also makes persuading suppliers to give us more priority as sales figures justify it.

GGTTH

SteveHFC
04-06-2016, 04:47 PM
:hyper

Scott Allan Key
04-06-2016, 04:48 PM
Hibs condoms

I suspect, too late, 9 months from now there'll be a baby boom in Leith, half of which will be David or Anthony and the other lot Leeann. You can't stop the Hibees scoring.

Gmack7
04-06-2016, 04:52 PM
There was a link to someone that framed the programme and ticket for £10ish but can't find it can someone help please.

Third dimension picture framing and sports memorabilia they're in Musselburgh

Speedy
04-06-2016, 05:06 PM
Anyone ordered a scarf and not received it?

They were definitely in stock when I ordered.

banchoryhibs
04-06-2016, 05:12 PM
I definitely like the sound of some of the souvenirs on the way. Can't wait

CallumLaidlaw
04-06-2016, 05:15 PM
I thought I would give a quick update on merchandise that is in the pipeline over the next few weeks and a bit of an explanation on why it's maybe not in the shop as quickly as everyone would have liked.

The delays have been caused by 3 separate issues. Firstly any merchandise that includes images of the cup need to be approved by the SFA who have the licence for it. That unfortunately takes some time on occasions and because of the contract the SFA have with the sponsor most if not all of the items require the sponsors logo too. Secondly a large amount of time and resource at the club has been taken up by the aftermath of the cup final pitch invasion and damage caused. No specific details were given on that but it is clear that many many hours have been spent by senior people at the club dealing with "legal people". Finally of course the fact that the manager has left and discussions with Rotherham and about a replacement have impacted too.

So what's coming and what's not. The major disappointment is that there will be no replica strips with the embroidery re the cup win. Everyone has tried to get this to happen but it's just not getting leverage with Nike. I asked if this was over concerns about sales for next seasons kit and I'm assured it's not.

An earlier post suggested miniature Scottish cups and they are on the way. We had the champions league version of what's proposed at the meeting and it's a solid, quality item. The one we are getting will be the cup on a wooden base with the club crest and date of the final. The design looked really good.

The DVD is also a certainty and suggestions have been made on what should be included. For example if it's to include interviews with players etc then all the guys are on holiday so it delays the production. Final decision on the format will be made soon as everyone is keen to have that available ASAP.

Lego open top bus. Aberdeen produced one of these after the league cup and it looks good. Lego isn't cheap though but still looking to produce a Hibs version.

http://printabrick.co.uk/ekmps/shops/e4db5b/images/aberdeen-fc-limited-edition-league-cup-parade-bus-[2]-17-p.jpg

A book of the story of the cup run in pictures it would include the parade and celebrations intermixed with quotes from various people.

We are also looking at tying in with someone like Snapfish to set up a template and a number of images which would allow you to add in your own photos and produce a personalised photo-book reminder of the day. this kind of thing but with a selection of official photo's and some you upload. http://www.snapfish.co.uk/2/photo-books Might not be possible but if it works out hopefully something unique to keep.

Canvas prints and posters will be available shortly as will cup winners pennants, other tee shirts including ladies fit of #persevered and others.

Photo's with the cup are starting in the next couple of weeks once the appropriate backdrop arrives. Idea will be booking a slot online and turning up at that time to get the photo taken. Can go in a group as well.

I know there are things available online from other suppliers but remember when you buy from the shop the club get much needed revenue and it also makes persuading suppliers to give us more priority as sales figures justify it.

GGTTH

Cheers for the update. Sounds great. Some Scottish cup winners beer and whisky would go down very well too if possible.

essexhibee
04-06-2016, 05:38 PM
Cheers for the update!

OsloHibs
04-06-2016, 05:46 PM
Does anyone know the website where I can buy the official photos?

P's. Love the Lego bus!

sambajustice
04-06-2016, 07:10 PM
Would love to buy a tie...

They made some in 2007. I bought 5.

Would definitely get a Scottish Cup Winners one if they came out

Bayern Bru
04-06-2016, 07:13 PM

P's. Love the Lego bus!

Could try SNS or Alan Rennie...

http://www.alanrenniephotography.co.uk/hibernianvictoryparade

http://www.alanrenniephotography.co.uk/210516

http://www.snspix.com/dmcs_search.html?find=21%2F05%2F16+Cup+FInal&imageField.x=0&imageField.y=0

Billy Whizz
04-06-2016, 07:14 PM
Is the persevere T shirt only in white?

Argylehibby
04-06-2016, 07:25 PM
Would love to buy a tie...

They made some in 2007. I bought 5.

Would definitely get a Scottish Cup Winners one if they came out

There will be a tie produced. Very probably the tie that the team wore at the final but with some text re cup winners.

Argylehibby
04-06-2016, 07:30 PM

P's. Love the Lego bus!

In the not too distant future it will be the clubs website for some. SNS is used by the club for much of the photos but not ruling out some other sources yet.

Argylehibby
04-06-2016, 07:33 PM
Cheers for the update. Sounds great. Some Scottish cup winners beer and whisky would go down very well too if possible.

Unfortunately beer is unlikely due to contract with existing supplier for functions at ER. Whisky on the other hand is in the "very possible" category.

Argylehibby
04-06-2016, 07:34 PM
Is the persevere T shirt only in white?

Currently yes but looking to order green with white text and maybe further options.

Topographic Hibby
04-06-2016, 07:35 PM
P's. Love the Lego bus!

I'm definitely havin' a Hibs Lego bus.....!!!

Billy Whizz
04-06-2016, 07:39 PM
Currently yes but looking to order green with white text and maybe further options.

Ok ta, I'll wait as I don't suit white😄

sambajustice
04-06-2016, 07:50 PM
There will be a tie produced. Very probably the tie that the team wore at the final but with some text re cup winners.

Grande!!!

ronaldo7
04-06-2016, 07:56 PM
I'm definitely havin' a Hibs Lego bus.....!!!

So am I, with a big Yes on the back. Holy grounders ken whits guan oan.

One down, One to go.:greengrin

OsloHibs
04-06-2016, 08:01 PM

Thanks- exactly what I was looking for. Some brilliant images he has took. Memories forever!

Had to laugh at the players on the pitch in their suits- reservoir dogs or what!!!

The Pointer
04-06-2016, 08:16 PM
Unfortunately beer is unlikely due to contract with existing supplier for functions at ER. Whisky on the other hand is in the "very possible" category.

Thanks for the updates AH as I was going radge earlier about this but obviously the other shenanigans take priority.

However I'm very disappointed about the beer situation as it's a no-brainer and so disappointing if we can't do it. Surely if the other poster who mentioned the St Johnstone beer and Stewarts who did the Jambo one can organise something it would be a big seller. Hopefully someone will do something independently avoiding the trademark/rights palavah.

Hands up for a 4.58% ABV 21 5 16 'Happy Daze' session beer?

P.S, Need some big wall posters as well.

:flag:

Argylehibby
04-06-2016, 08:22 PM
Thanks for the updates AH as I was going radge earlier about this but obviously the other shenanigans take priority.

However I'm very disappointed about the beer situation as it's a no-brainer and so disappointing if we can't do it. Surely if the other poster who mentioned the St Johnstone beer and Stewarts who did the Jambo one can organise something it would be a big seller. Hopefully someone will do something independently avoiding the trademark/rights palavah.

Images for the posters will be decided shortly and then will be ordered. The last lot of posters were too small so this lot will be bigger.

Your not the only one who would like beer but not looking likely unfortunately.

Sir David Gray
04-06-2016, 08:22 PM

Personally think the alcohol volume needs to be 9.2% :wink:

malcolm
04-06-2016, 09:11 PM
I'm sure we could get a Hibs 'strip' with cup winner 2016 on in that is not made by Nike or even Avec - a 'retro' strip type top in the colour of the winning strip and very much like it but without the sponsor and in old fashioned rugby top type material - that would be a winner.

I would buy a tie but in the colour of the strip in which the cup was won - that lurid luminescent effort worn by the players is surely sadly a nod to next season's strip colour - If I wear a cup winning tie it has to be the cup winning colour that wonderfully also looks back to the colour worn in the 70's by turnbull's teams.

As to photos with the cup I heard that the yams charged a lot for a just the photo but willlam hill did it for free a few weeks later if you went along to the bookies. But if it was in the board room or trophy room and not the shop I'd prefer to give money to Hibs even if they di not stretch to a mount or frame.

California-Hibs
04-06-2016, 09:21 PM

Are we going to be getting a host of Cup Final tshirts with different pictures/writing on them? Really interested in these and think they would sell well! A simple picture of the team lifting the cup on the front with 'Scottish Cup Champions' printed on it would be lovely!! ;)

Glory Lurker
04-06-2016, 09:47 PM
So am I, with a big Yes on the back. Holy grounders ken whits guan oan.

One down, One to go.:greengrin

:wink::thumbsup::saltireflag

andrew70
04-06-2016, 10:09 PM

GGTTH

when will the bar scarf be available, do you know?

cheers in advance

Danny_Hibee
04-06-2016, 10:17 PM
Not sure if anyone has brought these up yet but quite a cool cup final design on here! I believe they are in contact with the club about them being sold through the club shop...

http://art-of-football.com/collections/all/products/at-last

Sir David Gray
04-06-2016, 10:24 PM
Not sure if anyone has brought these up yet but quite a cool cup final design on here! I believe they are in contact with the club about them being sold through the club shop...

Outstanding.

I want one. :aok:

Scott Allan Key
04-06-2016, 10:40 PM

Ordered an XL in Hibee Cup-Winning Green. Cheers!

Sir David Gray
04-06-2016, 10:43 PM

Only thing putting me off is the drop down says "grey".

I think it's just a typo but I want the green one, as per the display on that page and I wouldn't really want it in grey.

Danny_Hibee
04-06-2016, 10:45 PM

I think it's just a typo but I want the green one, as per the display on that page and I wouldn't really want it in grey.

There should be an option for grey and green I think.

Sir David Gray
04-06-2016, 10:47 PM
There should be an option for grey and green I think.

Oh aye so there is! :doh:

Scott Allan Key
04-06-2016, 10:48 PM

I don't know quite how it makes a difference, but it came up as Green while I used Safari on my iPhone. Hope that helps.

Perhaps you have Gray on the brain; a recent neurological condition. After all, 'All the Hibees love Gray'. Isn't that what the Yams sing?

Sir David Gray
04-06-2016, 10:49 PM
I don't know quite how it makes a difference, but it came up as Green while I used Safari on my iPhone. Hope that helps.

Aye I'm being silly.

It's cool! :aok:

givescotlandfreedom
04-06-2016, 11:49 PM

Just ordered one. I have the McGinn and Fyvie league cup semi t shirt from the dawn brand too.

Glasgow Hibee
05-06-2016, 12:58 AM
I wasn't able to get to the game but went through to Leith on the Sunday. There were so many folk out I thought at the time that a T-shirt with something along the lines of "I was in Leith to see Hibs showing off the Scottish Cup!" would have sold hundreds. I'd still like something like that.

lyonhibs
05-06-2016, 07:00 AM
I've got my persevere t-shirt and scarf, but will be down for another raid in early July when I'm next back. Assuming the merchandise range has been suitably expanded by then, Hibs can look forward to a healthy donation to their coffers then!!

MurrayfieldHibs
05-06-2016, 08:01 AM

GGTTH

Thanks for the update Argyll. It is no surprise that there is a lot happening "behind the scenes" in the aftermath of the cup final but it is important to let the paying customers know what is happening :agree: and what the timescales will be for new stuff to be in the Hibs shop. Summer holidays are coming soon and my birthday is next month (I am NOT being subtle about wanting lots of cup final related suff!).

You have mentioned a lot of good stuff in your list but I don't see any mention of gym/beach towel, baseball cap, premium polo shirt. Are these coming too?

Well done for making the point that Hibs only get money (and therefore funds for players) when we buy from the club shop. That is why I am waiting patiently................:greengrin

Ref your comments on the first issue - It must have come as a huge surprise to the SFA blazers that someone would actually win the cup and want to have merchandising incorporating the cup :confused:. Surely by now they would have a quick, simple agreement in place for the winners.......:rolleyes: or maybe not.

:flag::thumbsup::flag:

Pretty Boy
05-06-2016, 10:24 AM
Got my T shirt yesterday and as far as cheap souveneir T shirts go it's pretty good quality.

Not taken it off since yesterday afternoon.

Bayern Bru
05-06-2016, 10:32 AM
I'm sure we could get a Hibs 'strip' with cup winner 2016 on in that is not made by Nike or even Avec - a 'retro' strip type top in the colour of the winning strip and very much like it but without the sponsor and in old fashioned rugby top type material - that would be a winner.

I would buy a tie but in the colour of the strip in which the cup was won - that lurid luminescent effort worn by the players is surely sadly a nod to next season's strip colour - If I wear a cup winning tie it has to be the cup winning colour that wonderfully also looks back to the colour worn in the 70's by turnbull's teams.

As to photos with the cup I heard that the yams charged a lot for a just the photo but willlam hill did it for free a few weeks later if you went along to the bookies. But if it was in the board room or trophy room and not the shop I'd prefer to give money to Hibs even if they di not stretch to a mount or frame.

This is the tie I wore to the cup final - originally bought it for an Easter Road hospitality trip last year.

https://www.tiesplanet.com//ties-c1/plain-ties-c9/plain-bottle-green-satin-tie-p286/s286

Don't know if that's what you're after but it's a smart tie and looks better (IMO) than the tie the players / staff were wearing!

matty_f
05-06-2016, 11:09 AM
Please put the game on Blu-Ray rather than/as well as DVD.

You want to be reliving that time and again in HD. :agree:

Ged
05-06-2016, 12:25 PM

That's brilliant. Can anyone see what the text on it says?

Their description says "Cue ecstatic celebrations as the Hibbees lifted the Cup for the first time in their 114 year history" so I hope it aint that!

Ged
05-06-2016, 12:27 PM

Their description says "Cue ecstatic celebrations as the Hibbees lifted the Cup for the first time in their 114 year history" so I hope it aint that!

Got it. It's amazing what looking properly does for you :greengrin

Pretty Boy
05-06-2016, 12:28 PM

'David Gray. The captain. Hibs are standing on the brink of history.'

Edit: Too slow.

Ged
05-06-2016, 12:37 PM
'David Gray. The captain. Hibs are standing on the brink of history.'

Edit: Too slow.

Cheers.

Duly ordered :greengrin

malcolm
05-06-2016, 08:09 PM
This is the tie I wore to the cup final - originally bought it for an Easter Road hospitality trip last year.

https://www.tiesplanet.com//ties-c1/plain-ties-c9/plain-bottle-green-satin-tie-p286/s286

Don't know if that's what you're after but it's a smart tie and looks better (IMO) than the tie the players / staff were wearing!

That colour with the either 90-02. Or 210516 repeated thru it would be fantastic - just subtle enough to get away with wearing anytime anywhere

Jonnyboy
05-06-2016, 08:53 PM

http://www.alanrenniephotography.co.uk/hibernianvictoryparade

http://www.snspix.com/dmcs_search.html?find=21%2F05%2F16+Cup+FInal&imageField.x=0&imageField.y=0

Alan is a great guy and I hope most folk buy from him :greengrin

The Pointer
05-06-2016, 11:16 PM
I've been going to a ceramics class and once I'd completed my course pieces thought I'd make something just to finish off. It ended up being an oversize beer mug and will now be decorated with the words 'Hibernian F.C. Scottish Cup Winners 2016' in big letters. It'll not get fired and glazed till the Autumn now but when it's finished I'll post a pic. Sadly it'll be a one-off!

matty_f
05-06-2016, 11:31 PM
That colour with the either 90-02. Or 210516 repeated thru it would be fantastic - just subtle enough to get away with wearing anytime anywhere

A green t-shirt with 90+2 would be cool - kind of in the style of the t-shirts the boy from Kasabian wears. :agree:

tanfield
06-06-2016, 05:39 AM
Definitely be getting the lego bus if they make one. The company who did the Aberdeen one also did a Liverpool version to celebrate 10 years since their Istanbul win.

As someone said, it won't be cheap (£90 +).

Steve-O
06-06-2016, 09:02 AM
Please put the game on Blu-Ray rather than/as well as DVD.

You want to be reliving that time and again in HD. :agree:

Yes.

My preference would be some sort of highlights package of the entire run to the final, with perhaps 10-15 minute highlights of the final itself.

The full game would just be a bonus feature on the disc.

I do NOT want some cheapo effort that's just the 90 minutes (+4) of the final and nothing else.

Interviews and stuff from the parade would also be good.

Scott Allan Key
06-06-2016, 09:16 AM
Yes.

My preference would be some sort of highlights package of the entire run to the final, with perhaps 10-15 minute highlights of the final itself.

The full game would just be a bonus feature on the disc.

I do NOT want some cheapo effort that's just the 90 minutes (+4) of the final and nothing else.

Interviews and stuff from the parade would also be good.

Why one option? There could be DVD and/or Blu Ray. There could be a double disc and a single disc option. One a highlights of games including final plus reflective interviews, coverage of parade, some social media content. The other a full 90 minute plus analysis and direct after match interviews, with different commentaries available.

pacoluna
06-06-2016, 09:31 AM

To Much blue on them for my liking :wink:

Sir David Gray
06-06-2016, 11:19 AM
Why one option? There could be DVD and/or Blu Ray. There could be a double disc and a single disc option. One a highlights of games including final plus reflective interviews, coverage of parade, some social media content. The other a full 90 minute plus analysis and direct after match interviews, with different commentaries available.

I would like to explore the different commentaries option - a Brazilian one would be good.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! :greengrin

ian cruise
06-06-2016, 11:30 AM
I would like to explore the different commentaries option - a Brazilian one would be good.

I want one with California Hibs commentary at the end

Diclonius
06-06-2016, 12:04 PM
When is 1. the bar scarf going on sale 2. a picture of it going to appear on the shop website?

Has anyone actually seen it, and does it have a hashtag on it?

Gatecrasher
06-06-2016, 12:11 PM
Remember when we won the cup in 07 and the club gave out thousands of cardboard League Cups, I was hoping they would do the same as I still have my League Cup one and a Scottish Cup would look great next to it.

andrew70
06-06-2016, 12:20 PM
When is 1. the bar scarf going on sale 2. a picture of it going to appear on the shop website?

Has anyone actually seen it, and does it have a hashtag on it?

been waiting on this as well

Scott Allan Key
06-06-2016, 01:25 PM

I think we all went Brazilian when Gray scored. Best football moment of my life.

Moulin Yarns
06-06-2016, 02:59 PM
I've just sent off to get this on a t-shirt

ronaldo7
06-06-2016, 03:43 PM

Just been down there to hand in a signed strip from the cup winning squad, and he looks very busy. The other framed strips look fantastic. He's also doing ticket framing and lots of other stuff.:aok:

givescotlandfreedom
06-06-2016, 05:30 PM
Just been down there to hand in a signed strip from the cup winning squad, and he looks very busy. The other framed strips look fantastic. He's also doing ticket framing and lots of other stuff.:aok:

Me too. Mine isn't signed though I don't know anybody sadly. Getting the shirt framed with my programme and ticket.

Northern Hibby
07-06-2016, 10:48 AM
Few thing here but quite liked this:

http://casualsattire.bigcartel.com/product/hibs-hibernian-i-was-on-the-grass-at-hampden-cup-final-t-shirts

IWasThere2016
07-06-2016, 11:01 AM
I want the Lego bus the most :embarrass

IWasThere2016
07-06-2016, 11:02 AM
And should our own house not be in order .. where's the .net Cup Final celebration emoticons ???

TamHibs
07-06-2016, 02:22 PM

What sort of prices does he charge? I have 2 signed strips & a programme with 2 tickets needing framed.

OsloHibs
07-06-2016, 02:47 PM
And should our own house not be in order .. where's the .net Cup Final celebration emoticons ???

Exactly!

MurrayfieldHibs
07-06-2016, 03:30 PM

That's bloody good point :agree::agree::agree:

Diclonius
07-06-2016, 03:33 PM
Bar scarf is finally up on the club score. Simple design (and has a hashtag) but nice enough. Ordered one.

http://hibernian.clubstore.co.uk/content/images/thumbs/0018395_scf-winners--bar-scarf.jpeg

ronaldo7
07-06-2016, 03:35 PM
What sort of prices does he charge? I have 2 signed strips & a programme with 2 tickets needing framed.

£60 for the strip with SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016 at the bottom, alongside the ticket, and £20 for the prog and ticket framed.:aok:

Viking
07-06-2016, 07:24 PM

Does anybody have any photos of the framed programme/ticket/shirt that these guys do?

looking to get all of the above done (not in one frame!!!) but want to make sure they look decent before going down. :thumbsup:

givescotlandfreedom
07-06-2016, 07:26 PM
Does anybody have any photos of the framed programme/ticket/shirt that these guys do?

looking to get all of the above done (not in one frame!!!) but want to make sure they look decent before going down. :thumbsup:

There's a few examples here http://www.third-dimensionframing.co.uk
I've got to say, in person their stuff looked very good.

GreenArmyyy!
07-06-2016, 07:36 PM
£60 for the strip with SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016 at the bottom, alongside the ticket, and £20 for the prog and ticket framed.:aok:

Is that to actually buy a framed signed strip from the shop?

Nicho87
07-06-2016, 10:58 PM
Anyone know where i can get a decent canvas. Seen a few on twitter just looking to see any others going about.

Andy74
07-06-2016, 11:10 PM
Anyone know where i can get a decent canvas. Seen a few on twitter just looking to see any others going about.

This is what Hibs have to claim the ground on. Decent quality prints and canvases, signed, they would rake it in.

Nicho87
07-06-2016, 11:12 PM
This is what Hibs have to claim the ground on. Decent quality prints and canvases, signed, they would rake it in.

Totally would rather give my cash to hibs.

Moulin Yarns
08-06-2016, 05:50 AM
Fed up waiting so did myown

http://rendering.documents.cimpress.io/v1/vp/preview?instructions=QSH_JgVgaIsAABRFgAAGFsCwMValE jymComUbytCTUrfoezTKWBJlRaHR0cDovL3VwbG9hZHMuZG9jd W1lbnRzLmNpbXByZXNzLmlvL3YxL3VwbG9hZHMvMTIyNTQ0OTA yMH4xMDAvcHJldmlldz90ZW5hbnQ9dmJ1FJ8Tw2FPbIWQ58grS xPofKk7QtAA--&width=400&scene=http%3a%2f%2fwww.vistaprint.com%2fdocuments% 2fapi%2fscene%2f1209&category=lp&merchant_metadata=372

lyonhibs
08-06-2016, 06:31 AM
I'd love a high quality decent bath + beach towel set. I've got a Hibs bath towel that my old man, no longer with us, bought for me a good 20 years ago and it's still going strong (yes, it has been washed) but this would be the perfect opportunity to retire it and replace it with something almost as meaningful.

Just Jimmy
08-06-2016, 06:50 AM
I'd love a high quality decent bath + beach towel set. I've got a Hibs bath towel that my old man, no longer with us, bought for me a good 20 years ago and it's still going strong (yes, it has been washed) but this would be the perfect opportunity to retire it and replace it with something almost as meaningful.
Yeah me too. Mine is starting to look a bit done now. Ive looked for a new one for ages.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

givescotlandfreedom
08-06-2016, 08:28 AM
Is that to actually buy a framed signed strip from the shop?

No that would be to get your own shirt framed.

Bishop Hibee
08-06-2016, 03:09 PM

All this sort of stuff should be permanently in the shop. Lots of posters including myself have banged on about how poorly stocked the shop is for years now. A kid should be able to get Scottish Cup winners duvet, pillow case, lampshade, the works, for starters.

Scottie
08-06-2016, 03:13 PM
. A kid should be able to get Scottish Cup winners duvet, pillow case, lampshade, the works, for starters.
I'm only 44 and I want the set :agree:

GreenCastle
08-06-2016, 03:21 PM
Beach towel would be great - i still have my old one also.

I ordered some stuff of the website a while ago and still not received anything...anyone else still waiting ?

hibsmad
08-06-2016, 03:40 PM
I was in the store yesterday morning looking for a persevered t-shirt. Turns out I was a little early as there was a delivery expected in the afternoon.

I spoke with the guy in the store regarding any merchandise being released. I asked specifically about a dvd. He said that it will be coming but that things have been delayed quite a bit due to the pitch invasion. He said that for the past two weeks the office has pretty much done nothing other than deal with the fall out from that. He reckoned it was dying down a bit now though and that things should start to get back on track.

I don't want them to rush any dvd anyway. I'd rather it was perfect given that I will watch it at least a zillion times.

MurrayfieldHibs
15-06-2016, 11:51 AM
Is anyone else getting hacked off about the lack of SC stuff to buy? We have scores of people going to get their photos taken with the cup and there is next to nothing for them to buy in the shop while they are there with big smiles and bulging wallets????

Can anyone from the club please let us know WHAT merchandising is coming and WHEN????

Ronniekirk
15-06-2016, 12:01 PM
Am taking a day off next Tuesday to get my photo taken with the cup and was planning to go into the hibs shop and buy something as to date have not bought anything So yes would be good to know if other Merchandise is going to be in by next Tuesday as key rings and fridge magnets don't appeal but if its all they have got then will probably end up with a few of each to give as presents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
15-06-2016, 12:10 PM
I can't help think Hibs are missing a trick with the delays in getting merchandise out

It's nearly a month now and the range still seems pretty limited especially in regard to 'big ticket' items. Increasingly people seem to be turning to unofficial merchandise because it's both available and a lot of it is well designed.

I realise there are probably mitigating circumstances for the delays and that the club will be wanting to gather a range of opinions about what is required but someone really needs to take this by the scruff of the neck and get stock available.

Albanian Hibs
15-06-2016, 12:14 PM
Was in the shop after the cup photo and bought a cup winners persevere scarf and mug. Nothing else worth buying which was disappointing.

KdyHby
15-06-2016, 12:21 PM
Was in again today, place was busy with people keen to buy something but leaving empty handed. Far from impressive (and that's being kind).

California-Hibs
15-06-2016, 12:44 PM
It's shocking isn't it? Absolutely terrible that they haven't plastered the shelves with Scottish Cup merchandise! Disappointing a lot of people and turning their noses up at money. I've been chocking on them releasing stuff with the Visa card in hand to get things shipped to California! C'mon Hibs..

sleeping giant
15-06-2016, 12:48 PM
Plenty people will be after stuff for their holidays.
Marketing has been caught well and truly napping here.

TrinityHibs
15-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Was in the shop after the cup photo and bought a cup winners persevere scarf and mug. Nothing else worth buying which was disappointing.

Got the scarf and mug today. Very happy with them both. Might have to get another couple of scarves for a couple of glory hunters though

Onion
15-06-2016, 01:47 PM
Plenty people will be after stuff for their holidays.
Marketing has been caught well and truly napping here.

Leaving a huge gap for unofficial producers to fill.

Sir David Gray
18-06-2016, 10:35 PM
I went through today to have a look and I was shocked at the lack of items you could buy relating to the cup win.

A month after the victory, I would have expected a lot better from the club's official store.

Really poor and that's being extremely kind.

Danderhall Hibs
18-06-2016, 10:54 PM
Very disappointing. Lots of excuses being made, eg because of the pitch invasion bit that can't be the reason - the marketing/retail boys should've been well on top of this. Lots of opportunities being missed here.

Ronniekirk
18-06-2016, 11:03 PM
Still don't understand why the club cant put pit something advising fans whats been ordered and roughly when stock might arrive and what other ideas they ate trying to bring yo production
With people going for photographs with the Cup and the Open Day tomorrow they could have shifted lots of stuff
The P R on this is poor and it shouldn't b e left to Argyle Hibbie tp defend the Clubs position on hete

PatHead
18-06-2016, 11:05 PM
At the Working Together meeting through the week this was raised. The reason given for the stock being poor was that the merchandising is provided by the firm who have the rights to the shop. They have been slow to provide stuff though it should be available in the next couple of weeks starting next week.

Club seem frustrated as well.

Ronniekirk
18-06-2016, 11:06 PM
Already posted dame post

Ozyhibby
19-06-2016, 02:06 AM
At the Working Together meeting through the week this was raised. The reason given for the stock being poor was that the merchandising is provided by the firm who have the rights to the shop. They have been slow to provide stuff though it should be available in the next couple of weeks starting next week.

Another instance of outsourcing that then loses touch with the fans.

Green Diet
19-06-2016, 04:03 AM
I have to agree re the outsourcing idea. Yes they probably give the club a good deal on items sold and designing shop etc. But they must be making a hefty profit too meaning money that would otherwise have gone to the club. I think Nike are pants with their replica clothing and tops.

Whats wrong with the idea of Hibs having a shop that they organise and source their own stock. Afterall it was the way things got done before Nike invaded the world right?

This lack of control over the SC stock should be a big wake up call for the club. Hibs are missing out on a great revenue stream at a time when the fans are making sacrificies and being asked to back them time and time again while being in the championship. It irks me to type this is an understatement.

:cb

Onion
19-06-2016, 04:45 AM

Someone needs to be fired for this. The club has been handed a once in a lifetime dream opportunity to print money by tapping into the short-term mania from 21 May. Yes, they'll still make huge revenue once they get their ***** in gear, but every day that passes is like burning money.

oneone73
19-06-2016, 07:00 AM
I have to agree re the outsourcing idea. Yes they probably give the club a good deal on items sold and designing shop etc. But they must be making a hefty profit too meaning money that would otherwise have gone to the club. I think Nike are pants with their replica clothing and tops.

Whats wrong with the idea of Hibs having a shop that they organise and source their own stock. Afterall it was the way things got done before Nike invaded the world right?

This lack of control over the SC stock should be a big wake up call for the club. Hibs are missing out on a great revenue stream at a time when the fans are making sacrificies and being asked to back them time and time again while being in the championship. It irks me to type this is an understatement.

:cb

This

GreenCastle
19-06-2016, 08:05 AM
Anyone else order items online over close to a month ago and still not recedived anything ???

Hibs have been really poor with the merchandise in the club shop and the excuses given why nothing is available.

When I was in the shop recently (after I ordered online) the amount of stuff available and general feel to the shop felt empty and lacking quality. It's a massive space and they really have seemed to have cut back.

hibsquaker
19-06-2016, 08:25 AM
Not interested in any tat, just want a DVD with Hibs biased commentary and including footage of the run up to the final. Any plans for a DVD?

Pretty Boy
19-06-2016, 08:28 AM

Would that suggest that the merchandise will be restricted to stuff like T shirts (which I have), mugs, key rings, car stickers etc which tbh I have no interest in?

I was hoping for a few decent 'big ticket' items like a commemorative whisky or the like and would have been willing to pay the going rate for it. I understand that takes longer but will the company who runs the shop get involved in anything like that? Can Hibs market their own stuff independent of the shop? The range of stuff available to either buy or pre order at the moment is pretty limited and poor imo and is appealing to only one market.

Ronniekirk
19-06-2016, 08:30 AM

Frustrated is an understatement I would imagine Leeann is doing her Dinger
Thanks for the update Hopefully the new stock arrives at the same time as me for my photo on Tuesday but can see me having to make several other trips

Ronniekirk
19-06-2016, 08:34 AM
Not interested in any tat, just want a DVD with Hibs biased commentary and including footage of the run up to the final. Any plans for a DVD?

The Police at Helen Street have confiscated all the footage for their investigation green grin

Keith_M
19-06-2016, 08:41 AM
I would have been willing to spend a LOT on half-decent Cup Winners gear but so far I have one T-Shirt.

There must be thousands more people like me, meaning the Club is missing out on a fortune.

Petrie, get it sorted!!

:grr:

Ronniekirk
19-06-2016, 08:46 AM
Would that suggest that the merchandise will be restricted to stuff like T shirts (which I have), mugs, key rings, car stickers etc which tbh I have no interest in?

I was hoping for a few decent 'big ticket' items like a commemorative whisky or the like and would have been willing to pay the going rate for it. I understand that takes longer but will the company who runs the shop get involved in anything like that? Can Hibs market their own stuff independent of the shop? The range of stuff available to either buy or pre order at the moment is pretty limited and poor imo and is appealing to only one market.

And some nice crystal cut glasses to put the whiskey in ,a nice quality limited edition watch , I know with higher priced item they are worried they are left with stock but these can be items you have to pre order and then they will at least know what then demand is But small batches of any quality item you would think would get snapped up but maybe they need a minimum amount they need to order before its worthwhile

StevieCowan
19-06-2016, 08:54 AM
Dying to go down to the shop and spend a £100 quid or so but what's on offer is crap.

Hugely disappointing.

Add in the fact that they're strip isn't available and it's all money that the club isn't getting.

Hibby Bairn
19-06-2016, 08:56 AM

Yip. Gray lifting the cup. Adorning beach beds around the world.

But I'm off in 2 weeks time so unlikely?

ronaldo7
19-06-2016, 09:07 AM

Was Greig Mailer at the meeting, and if so what's he doing about it?

I was down at the shop on Friday, and walked away with nothing. I've already got the persevered t shirt and mug, but the club are losing thousands in revenue.

As others have said, we should be looking at big ticket items, as the mark up will be better than a t shirt or mug.

Keith_M
19-06-2016, 09:21 AM
Could the Club really complain if somebody else stepped into the breach and started selling unauthorized souvenirs?

I honestly don't see how they would have genuine grounds for complaint, given their own failure.

hibsbollah
19-06-2016, 09:27 AM
I'm not going to start castigating the club after what we've achieved this year. Dempster is as much a legend as any of the players and it seems small minded to moan about merchandise failures. On the other hand, the supply in the shop is totally pitiful and has been for years, and it's depressing that this season of all seasons the folk responsible couldn't have got their act together to keep us all happy and make some serious money for the club at the same time.

snooky
19-06-2016, 09:47 AM
I would imagine that TRFC merchandise supplier would have had thousands of "Scottish Cup Winners 2016" tops ready made for a quick sale
(They're probably still available going very cheap).

blackpoolhibs
19-06-2016, 09:58 AM
I have bought the persevered t shirt, and thats it. I would buy most of the top end quality garments should they have brought any out, but so far i have bought 1 item.

Nowhere near good enough Hibs.

Ozyhibby
19-06-2016, 10:14 AM
I would imagine that TRFC merchandise supplier would have had thousands of "Scottish Cup Winners 2016" tops ready made for a quick sale

That's ok because Mike Ashley charges them for all the unsold stock. [emoji23][emoji23]

Ozyhibby
19-06-2016, 10:20 AM
This thread make depressing reading. Fans are doing their best to raise money for the club through HSL and Share purchases and have obviously stepped up big time with season ticket sales. To hear of fans willing to spend money but the club having no product to sell is not great.
Ever since Nike took over the running of the club shop it has been very poor. And I have found that the Avec gear in the shop is better than the Nike stuff anyway.
The delay on the new strip is unacceptable as well. This is a purchase people like to make in time for their holidays. There is an open day at Easter road today and the club shop won't even have a replica strip for sale? Grim.

blackpoolhibs
19-06-2016, 10:25 AM
This thread make depressing reading. Fans are doing their best to raise money for the club through HSL and Share purchases and have obviously stepped up big time with season ticket sales. To hear of fans willing to spend money but the club having no product to sell is not great.
Ever since Nike took over the running of the club shop it has been very poor. And I have found that the Avec gear in the shop is better than the Nike stuff anyway.
The delay on the new strip is unacceptable as well. This is a purchase people like to make in time for their holidays. There is an open day at Easter road today and the club shop won't even have a replica strip for sale? Grim.

This seems to happen every year, yet nothing seems to be done about it?

Obviously its not as straight forward as we'd all like it to be and indeed Hibs would want it, but surely to god these things SHOULD be right by now after years of saying the same thing season after season?

Keith_M
19-06-2016, 10:34 AM

Apparently they had already produced a large amount of souvenirs celebrating 'The Treble'.

'The Treble' consisting of Scottish Cup, Second Tier Title and Challenge Cup.

I kid you not!

PatHead
19-06-2016, 09:56 PM
Another instance of outsourcing that then loses touch with the fans.

Deal was made some years ago.

PatHead
19-06-2016, 10:05 PM

There were big ticket items suggested which were well received. Obviously a high quality DVD set including interviews with players with their thoughts as the game progressed. Seemingly Chelsea did one on their European win which was highly thought off.

High quality phote albums were also though desirable.

TAHibby
19-06-2016, 10:09 PM
Been in twice in the last week looking for a green persevered t-shirt, no luck. Still nothing online unless that's changed since I last looked

Sir David Gray
19-06-2016, 10:37 PM
Apparently they had already produced a large amount of souvenirs celebrating 'The Treble'.

'The Treble' consisting of Scottish Cup, Second Tier Title and Challenge Cup.

I kid you not!

Gatecrasher
20-06-2016, 07:00 AM
yeah I planned on spending plenty of cash on cup final merchandise and still am but they better hurry before I find something else to spend my money on.

Dobosz83
20-06-2016, 08:45 AM
I was in the shop yesterday and there wasn't a lot. That said, they had #Persevered 'Scottish Cup Winners 2016' scarfs on the table as you went in the front door. Not well sign posted though as they look like normal scarfs until you unfold them. Picked one up for a cool £10. No Persevered tops in any size other than XXXL.

TheFamous1875
20-06-2016, 09:14 AM
Had a peek after the Open Day yesterday, and by peek I mean a glance as there really was nothing to see! Hugely disappointing that we're not selling everything imaginable with 'Hibernian FC Scottish Cup Winners 2016' emblazoned on it.

Absolute musts for me are:

2015-16 Hibernian home kit with 'Scottish Cup Final May 21 2016' like they wore on the day

the DVD (hopefully available for Christmas as they should have time to get absolutely everything on it)

Commemorative Champagne, Wine, Whisky and Beers.

...and then everything else imaginable which should already be getting sold or on it's way!

Really disappointing that they're not milking this - the amount of money they're missing out on is criminal, IMO.

cabbageandribs1875
20-06-2016, 09:22 AM

this :agree:

TheFamous1875
20-06-2016, 09:56 AM
I can't wait for Nike to gtf...shnide since the day they walked in...Adidas anyone? :cb

Hibby Bairn
20-06-2016, 10:07 AM
Main issue is big brand turnaround times. Nike, Adidas, Puma etc all generally need minimum 4 months between order and delivery. Sometimes longer. So reactions to events such as winning SC will not be quick.

Quite why we have to use the big brands is beyond me.

HappyAsHellas
20-06-2016, 10:17 AM
Got our photos done this morning and went through the shop afterwards. The only thing they had on show which might be worth buying were some posters. Some white persevered T shirts but I never saw any green ones. There's nothing that gives you that feeling of involvement and urging you to part with your cash, in fact it doesn't seem as if we'd done anything with what's on offer. Seriously disappointed.

jgl07
20-06-2016, 11:33 AM
Now that Marathon have agreed a one year extension, I would assume that replica Cup Final tops can now be produced.

LancashireHibby
20-06-2016, 05:15 PM
So the good news is that my order, placed on 26th May, has arrived.

The bad news is that my 'SCF Winners Mug' has no actual reference to 21/05/16, and my #Persevered tshirt (not an Avec one btw) has arrived with two rips in it, seemingly amused by the corners of the container that the mug came in.

Disappointed of Leigh.

Gmack7
20-06-2016, 07:25 PM
I was in this afternoon, they're expecting more persevered and polo shirts (never seen these before) later this week.
They also expect beach towels but no reference to the Scottish cup.

Ozyhibby
20-06-2016, 07:40 PM
Now that Marathon have agreed a one year extension, I would assume that replica Cup Final tops can now be produced.

I very much doubt they will be selling last years strip, no matter who the sponsor is. The new strip should be out soon. Hopefully with some Scottish cup reference.

20-06-2016, 07:43 PM
The club store has been poor for sometime now.

Hibs have a massive opportunity to make some good money here but its been very disappointing so far.

bod
20-06-2016, 07:44 PM
Has any Scottish cup holders had something on their next seasons top to comemarate it ?

Viva_Palmeiras
20-06-2016, 08:06 PM
I'm not going to start castigating the club after what we've achieved this year. Dempster is as much a legend as any of the players and it seems small minded to moan about merchandise failures. On the other hand, the supply in the shop is totally pitiful and has been for years, and it's depressing that this season of all seasons the folk responsible couldn't have got their act together to keep us all happy and make some serious money for the club at the same time.

Hibsbollah - random question but one that's bugged me for a while.
Your moniker was the first Id heard of Hibsbollah (must lead a sheltered life) and then it was the day of the Caspar game where Deeks did the honours at Tynie. I watched the game in the Bailie (Stockbridge) and saw for the first time a Hibsbollah tshirt. Was that you? If I recall well a Mr Aidan Smith was in the bar too...

hibby6270
20-06-2016, 10:14 PM
Thought some of the previous comments about the shop having next to nothing by way of SCF merchandise was maybe being overstated. Sadly it's not.

Was up getting my official photo with the cup this afternoon. After you're done you're shepherded through the shop to get out. Ideal time for an impulse buy you would think but there's very little to get excited about. Still a few #Persevered t-shirts, some scarves, some framed photos and a few posters. That was about it. Even the the normal stock looked pretty sparse.

Club have definitely missed out while it's all still fresh in our minds. If and when they do stock up with more of the original stuf plus hopefully a few additions to the range, some might be more selective in what they buy rather than the impulse purchases that would be made now.

Cmon Hibs - should, no must, do better!!

California-Hibs
20-06-2016, 10:18 PM
Thought some of the previous comments about the shop having next to nothing by way of SCF merchandise was maybe being overstated. Sadly it's not.

Was up getting my official photo with the cup this afternoon. After you're done you're shepherded through the shop to get out. Ideal time for an impulse buy you would think but there's very little to get excited about. Still a few #Persevered t-shirts, some scarves, some framed photos and a few posters. That was about it. Even the the normal stock looked pretty sparse.

Club have definitely missed out while it's all still fresh in our minds. If and when they do stock up with more of the original stuf plus hopefully a few additions to the range, some might be more selective in what they buy rather than the impulse purchases that would be made now.

Cmon Hibs - should, no must, do better!!

Agree with all your points. Exactly my feelings also!

Sir David Gray
20-06-2016, 11:34 PM
Has any Scottish cup holders had something on their next seasons top to comemarate it ?

It wasn't on their kit but Hearts had their administration to commemorate their victory in 2012. :greengrin

ano hibby
21-06-2016, 07:01 AM
It wasn't on their kit but Hearts had their administration to commemorate their victory in 2012. :greengrin

Someone is also writing a book commemorating the famous double of 1986 as seen through the eyes of a Dundee substitute...

Real Emerald
21-06-2016, 09:57 AM
Has anyone ordered anything on line from the clubstore lately? I've had an order sitting saying "processing" for days now. How long does it usually take?

GreenCastle
21-06-2016, 10:09 AM
Finally got an email saying my order had been shipped.

I made the order on the 27th May!!

I am hoping the club get their act together soon as it's been a shambles how long it's taken for things to be put in shop and sent out.

Ronniekirk
21-06-2016, 10:11 AM
Has anyone ordered anything on line from the clubstore lately? I've had an order sitting saying "processing" for days now. How long does it usually take?

My daughter ordered stuff for fathers day Ordered on 13 th arrived on 16th but both items were in stock scarf and pen Some folk have waited a month for a tee shirt as demand high and small numbers getting delivered to the shop

Real Emerald
21-06-2016, 10:20 AM
My daughter ordered stuff for fathers day Ordered on 13 th arrived on 16th but both items were in stock scarf and pen Some folk have waited a month for a tee shirt as demand high and small numbers getting delivered to the shop

My order is a surprise for someone and for me too but when i made the order it said they were in stock so hope I don't have a long wait for it.

Can't believe Hibs have dragged their heels on this, I have always dreamt of being able to go on holiday with T shirt polo shirt etc. with Hibs Scottish Cup winners on it. At this rate folk will be buying hoodies for winter. They really have missed a massive cash boost with this. As others have said you really need to get these things out quickly while folk are still willing to make loads of impulse buys. If this goes on past the holidays their sales will take a huge hit compared to what they could have had.

Ronniekirk
21-06-2016, 10:33 AM
My order is a surprise for someone and for me too but when i made the order it said they were in stock so hope I don't have a long wait for it.

Can't believe Hibs have dragged their heels on this, I have always dreamt of being able to go on holiday with T shirt polo shirt etc. with Hibs Scottish Cup winners on it. At this rate folk will be buying hoodies for winter. They really have missed a massive cash boost with this. As others have said you really need to get these things out quickly while folk are still willing to make loads of impulse buys. If this goes on past the holidays their sales will take a huge hit compared to what they could have had.

Am on my way to the shop jus now in case stuff has been been delivered and will try again later when down getting my photo taken but am not expecting a lot to be there

Real Emerald
21-06-2016, 10:37 AM
Am on my way to the shop jus now in case stuff has been been delivered and will try again later when down getting my photo taken but am not expecting a lot to be there

How much would they have shifted to folk after getting their photos taken with the cup, loads I suspect? It's like coming off a Disney ride and the gift shop is empty when all the kids want a momento?

You could ask them when they expect to get some quality SC winners stuff in. :aok:

Ronniekirk
21-06-2016, 11:20 AM
How much would they have shifted to folk after getting their photos taken with the cup, loads I suspect? It's like coming off a Disney ride and the gift shop is empty when all the kids want a momento?

You could ask them when they expect to get some quality SC winners stuff in. :aok:

No delivery till Friday of more persevere tee shirts and polo shirts
Not even a Mug in the shop apart from me Ended up buying a women's persevere tee shirt which i think will fit me as a stop gap as wont get through again for a few weeks
Even bpught fridge magnets so now only two of those left

bod
21-06-2016, 12:50 PM

:top marks

Real Emerald
21-06-2016, 01:12 PM
Not even a Mug in the shop apart from me Ended up buying a women's persevere tee shirt which i think will fit me as a stop gap as wont get through again for a few weeks

Jeezo!!

Everyone to their own but I'm not a fan of the hash tag Persevere t shirt, I want goods to say Hibernian Scottish Cup winners 2016 and a wee Scottish Cup next to it. I don't understand why they wouldn't have discussed orders with their suppliers prior to the final, chosen designs and initial quantities just in case we won. They could have fired off an e-mail at 5 o'clock on Saturday 21 May telling them to get rolling with it. It's a marketing disaster.

nickwhibs
21-06-2016, 03:05 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't care about all this merch stuff? Got my programme, match ticket and most importantly a memory of the best match I've ever been at. I guess we live in materialistic world. Not having a go at anyone, but just don't get it personally.

CallumLaidlaw
21-06-2016, 03:14 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't care about all this merch stuff? Got my programme, match ticket and most importantly a memory of the best match I've ever been at. I guess we live in materialistic world. Not having a go at anyone, but just don't get it personally.

Probably not the only one. And each to their own. But people like memorabilia. I now have a fair few framed photos of that day which will be taking up a wall in my house, and will cheer me up whenever I look at them. The fact the club is benefitting from our need/want to collect this stuff is a bonus.

Big_Franck
21-06-2016, 03:14 PM
Jeezo!!

Everyone to their own but I'm not a fan of the hash tag Persevere t shirt, I want goods to say Hibernian Scottish Cup winners 2016 and a wee Scottish Cup next to it. I don't understand why they wouldn't have discussed orders with their suppliers prior to the final, chosen designs and initial quantities just in case we won. They could have fired off an e-mail at 5 o'clock on Saturday 21 May telling them to get rolling with it. It's a marketing disaster.

Totally agree. I obviously wasn't expecting the shop to be full of cup winning memorabilia at 9am on the Monday after the final. It's been a month now though and there's been nothing bar a few bits of tat IMO.

tartanhibee
21-06-2016, 03:15 PM

I sure you can appreciate that a lot of fans currently want to purchase Scottish cup merchandise, and are desperate to part with there hard earned cash.

Unfortunately the club are currently failing to deliver on expectations of the fans to give them money.

This win should have created a small goldmine even enough to help with a players wages, but so far it's been disappointing on the merchandising front. Lessons to be learned I believe.

Onion
21-06-2016, 03:25 PM

Maybe you should care. Whether you want stuff or not, every Hibs fan should be concerned about the club passing up free money as we enter a 3rd season in lower leagues. Reckon Leanne must be absolutely fizzing by now.

Onion
21-06-2016, 03:31 PM
I sure you can appreciate that a lot of fans currently want to purchase Scottish cup merchandise, and are desperate to part with there hard earned cash.

Unfortunately the club are currently failing to deliver on expectations of the fans to give them money.

This win should have created a small goldmine even enough to help with a players wages, but so far it's been disappointing on the merchandising front. Lessons to be learned I believe.

:agree: We need to be better prepared just in case it's another 100 years until we win the Holy Grail :cb

nickwhibs
21-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Maybe you should care. Whether you want stuff or not, every Hibs fan should be concerned about the club passing up free money as we enter a 3rd season in lower leagues. Reckon Leanne must be absolutely fizzing by now.

You realise that these things don't just appear at the click of fingers. I'm sure it takes time to produce this merchandise in the sweatshops of Cambodia etc.

Of course it's great if Hibs can raise extra revenue, but to demand so much is not always great. People always need something to complain about.

Ronniekirk
21-06-2016, 04:28 PM
Jeezo!!

Re your third and fourth line You will need to make do with a fridge magnet but even they might be sold out now green grin

Keith_M
21-06-2016, 04:36 PM
You realise that these things don't just appear at the click of fingers. I'm sure it takes time to produce this merchandise in the sweatshops of Cambodia etc.

Of course it's great if Hibs can raise extra revenue, but to demand so much is not always great. People always need something to complain about.

True, but it's now four weeks since the cup win.

I bet you any money that there'll be plenty of unofficial souvenirs being sold by the street traders at our first home friendly... and that they would have had it ready within a week of the Cup Win if required.

nickwhibs
21-06-2016, 04:41 PM

I bet you any money that there'll be plenty of unofficial souvenirs being sold by the street traders at our first home friendly... and that they would have had it ready within a week of the Cup Win if required.

I'm sure you're right.

MurrayfieldHibs
21-06-2016, 04:49 PM
We could easily bring in £1m in merchandising on the back of the cup win, if we had it in stock.....

Pretty Boy
21-06-2016, 04:57 PM

I work for a company that produces promo merchandise for a range of companies, local businesses to Delta Airlines. No way would any of them stand for the type of service Hibs seem to be receiving from Just Sport/Avec/Nike or whoever.

A month down the line and supply is still sporadic with most of it just tat. I'm sure it's not Hibs fault but the sooner we are out of this garbage retail deal the better imo.

If a bunch of one man bands, supporters groups etc can produce frankly better stuff than Hibs are offering at the minute then something is well wrong and money that should be going to Hibs is going elsewhere.

Gmack7
21-06-2016, 05:07 PM
The only items of clothing seem to be the persevered tee shirt and a polo shirt, does anyone know of any other confirmed items

bod
21-06-2016, 05:18 PM
We could easily bring in £1m in merchandising on the back of the cup win, if we had it in stock.....

if I went to a suppliers of tee shirts & polo shirts with an idea & said I wanted 5000 of each in various sizes & colours by the end of the week ,I bet they'd be working through the night for a bonus for getting the job done on time

MurrayfieldHibs
21-06-2016, 07:22 PM
if I went to a suppliers of tee shirts & polo shirts with an idea & said I wanted 5000 of each in various sizes & colours by the end of the week ,I bet they'd be working through the night for a bonus for getting the job done on time

Absolutely. And Hibs would make a splendid margin which would go towards the pot of cash for players for the new season.:agree:

OsloHibs
21-06-2016, 07:30 PM
They should have been selling hibs photo frames to go with the photos. I'm sure they could have sold a massive amount.

This is a huge missed opportunity.

CropleyisGod
21-06-2016, 08:03 PM

We were early for our slot and went to the shop, money burning a hole in my pocket. Pretty much nothing. Certainly nothing in extra fat bar steward size. In desperation I bought a couple of old style bar scarfs. My one will replace the one cremated with my father last year and I anticipate it will bring me just as much fortune as the last...

Ronniekirk
21-06-2016, 08:31 PM
We were early for our slot and went to the shop, money burning a hole in my pocket. Pretty much nothing. Certainly nothing in extra fat bar steward size. In desperation I bought a couple of old style bar scarfs. My one will replace the one cremated with my father last year and I anticipate it will bring me just as much fortune as the last...

Nice touch having scarf cremated with your father .
Was there early for 3 30 and photographer was helping the person printing off the photos and as me and my daughter were only ones waiting got more time to look at the cup
Wasn't as emotional as i thought i might be
On way back to paisley stopped off at O Neil's in the Merchant City in Glasgow and had a half pint of this very fitting

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160621/72800a88983bb71dde845347310ebfa5.jpg

Real Emerald
26-06-2016, 07:16 PM
Any news on SC winners stuff yet? Looks like I'll be going my hols without anything. By the time we have anything someone else will have won the cup. I've had polo shirts on order for two weeks now, what a farce!

Ronniekirk
26-06-2016, 09:01 PM
Pat Head said that there would be stuff coming in He said that over a week ago and indicated it could be two weeks i think so surely this week deliveries will arrive
School holidays and folk will be pissed off if nothing to wear on holiday
Still think Club are not communicating well reCup Final Merchandise

PatHead
26-06-2016, 09:16 PM
Just reported what was said at Working Together meeting last week, Ronnie. Hope they were right as I would like somethings myself.

stuart-farquhar
26-06-2016, 10:07 PM
Nice touch having scarf cremated with your father .
Was there early for 3 30 and photographer was helping the person printing off the photos and as me and my daughter were only ones waiting got more time to look at the cup
Wasn't as emotional as i thought i might be
On way back to paisley stopped off at O Neil's in the Merchant City in Glasgow and had a half pint of this very fitting

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160621/72800a88983bb71dde845347310ebfa5.jpg

what on earth is the "merchant city" not another area within an area or summit lol. Glasgow loves to big it up.

green day
27-06-2016, 06:20 AM
Any news on SC winners stuff yet? Looks like I'll be going my hols without anything. By the time we have anything someone else will have won the cup. I've had polo shirts on order for two weeks now, what a farce!

Nike polo shirts were in the shop on Friday.

Keith_M
27-06-2016, 06:27 AM
what on earth is the "merchant city" not another area within an area or summit lol. Glasgow loves to big it up.

It's where the Yuppies go for a drink after work.

Real Emerald
27-06-2016, 06:27 AM
Nike polo shirts were in the shop on Friday.

My order was for the Avec SC winners ones. They were shown as in stock when I placed my order and it's now been saying processing for over 2 weeks in my account!

.Sean.
27-06-2016, 11:22 AM
There are white Nike golf polos in the ship when I was in. Very smart but they only had a few sizes.

Got a white Persevered tshirt, but the only Avec ones were green.

KdyHby
27-06-2016, 12:04 PM
Poor quality towels on sale, no mention of the Scottish Cup on them.