PDA

View Full Version : Question Should I see a doctor?

iwasthere1972
26-05-2016, 04:12 AM
Ever since about 5.15pm on Saturday I've been hearing voices in my head. People singing 'Sunshine on Leith" and "Glory Glory to the Hibees". Even some random one about some guy who I think is called Mark Warburton, a magic hat and a wand. Having trouble sleeping as the voices won't go away. It's half past five in the morning and I'm still awake. I've been going up town and self medicating with pints of lager but it just makes it worse. With every pint I have the voices get louder.

Anybody suffering from this? Does it have a name? Something Syndrome?

Cheers. :aok:

DAVE1875
26-05-2016, 04:49 AM
I'm going to need to see the doctor about possible surgery soon

Get this ****-eating grin somehow removed from my face

High-On-Hibs
26-05-2016, 04:52 AM
You think thats bad? I've been hallucinating since Saturday. My deluded mind continues to believe that Hibs still won the cup. Will need to call in the white jackets to come and drag me away.

Oscar T Grouch
26-05-2016, 06:16 AM
Yeah I recognise the symptoms, I think it's called "Scottish Cup Champions Syndrome", it's was a rare condition up to Saturday 21st May 2016 when it became a city wide epidemic in Edinburgh. As there is no real harm done by this conditions, Doctors are recommending you just roll with it until it subsides, sleep deprivation will eventually go.

Keith_M
26-05-2016, 07:08 AM
The Doctor is ready to see you now....

Joe6-2
26-05-2016, 07:17 AM
Yeah I recognise the symptoms, I think it's called "Scottish Cup Champions Syndrome", it's was a rare condition up to Saturday 21st May 2016 when it became a city wide epidemic in Edinburgh. As there is no real harm done by this conditions, Doctors are recommending you just roll with it until it subsides, sleep deprivation will eventually go.

Roll with it until next season, when we do it again!!!!!

Keith_M
26-05-2016, 07:20 AM

This season the Scottish Cup, next season The Championship.

Oscar T Grouch
26-05-2016, 07:35 AM

👍🏻👍🏻. 🇳🇬🇳🇬🏆🇳🇬🇳🇬