PDA

View Full Version : Cup final ties

matty_f
25-05-2016, 11:11 PM
Anyone know if the club ties for the cup final will be made available to purchase?

Would love to get my hands on one!

Danderhall Hibs
27-05-2016, 06:11 AM
Anyone know if the club ties for the cup final will be made available to purchase?

Would love to get my hands on one!

After the LC win in 07 they released a set (with cufflinks and tie etc) in a presentation box. I'd imagine they'll do the same this time.

Viva_Palmeiras
27-05-2016, 06:17 AM
The Hibs tie was raised as something to consider at LWT many moons ago.
My view is it's probably a prestige and security thing that the club ties will not be an exact match which is a shame. They'd probably cite lack of demand but surely there's enough folks that would have cause to wear one? My Pref is the ones the board wear but there you go...

Carheenlea
27-05-2016, 06:18 AM
Are they one-off's or are they they new club ties? I don't think the candy striped official club tie was ever for sale, but I wasn't a huge fan, but this plain green one was very elegant.

Bristolhibby
27-05-2016, 06:26 AM
They looked just like Marks and Spencer silk ties. I have one in red that is identicle.

Went into Marks on Wednesday to see if I could get one, turns out Marks don't do green ties. Bang goes that theory.

J

Danderhall Hibs
27-05-2016, 06:28 AM
The Hibs tie was raised as something to consider at LWT many moons ago.
My view is it's probably a prestige and security thing that the club ties will not be an exact match which is a shame. They'd probably cite lack of demand but surely there's enough folks that would have cause to wear one? My Pref is the ones the board wear but there you go...

I'm sure they went through a spell of selling last season's tie in the club shop?

JoeT_WasTheBest
27-05-2016, 07:37 AM
I'm sure they went through a spell of selling last season's tie in the club shop?

I have one from a few years ago, maybe when Calderwood was appointed, so yes they've definitely sold them before.

matty_f
27-05-2016, 07:39 AM
After the LC win in 07 they released a set (with cufflinks and tie etc) in a presentation box. I'd imagine they'll do the same this time.

That would be a great idea. :agree:

Also, Hibs : cup final on Blu-Ray please. Want to be watching it in HD for years to come. :aok:

givescotlandfreedom
27-05-2016, 07:49 AM

I'm sure it's the one I bought in March.