PDA

View Full Version : The latest proposal from hun fans...

Cabbage East
25-05-2016, 10:11 AM
Taken from FollowFollow (excellent reading, the seeth is utterly hysterical)

"Would the HSE support us in recommending a year long ban on away supporters at Ibrox?

Has anyone from Rangers contacted The HSE regarding the failure of the authorities to protect our players at The SC Final?

This is a reportable incident which the HSE should investigate fully. All risk assessments and method statements detailing responsibilities.

A full and comprehensive Health and Safety Executive enquiry.

The PFA Scotland may have sufficient power to call for one in the interests of their member players.

To ensure there will be no fatalities the next time this happens, we should have a year long ban for ALL away supporters from Ibrox for season 2016 - 2017.

Our return to the top flight will clearly make it unsafe for every Rangers Player snd Supporter within our Elite Stadium.

Give them a year to get used to the return of the most successful club in the land.

Perhaps that may be be an outcome recommendation from the SFA lead "independent", aye right, enquiry.

Its the best way we can support the Club in their fight to get clear answers and to apportion blame to the perpetrators.

We should also identify those that initially tried to whitewash over the scandal, or worse ignore it completely, such as our supposed First Minister who's constituency is Govan.

Some reporters tweeted Rangers were lying about the assaults on our players. This is the media trying to put an illegal slant on what are in effect criminal investigations.

Hollyrood and it's occupants are a National Scandal - it seems the SNP are used to these.

WATP."

SunshineOnLeith
25-05-2016, 10:13 AM
No petition, no party.

Since90+2
25-05-2016, 10:16 AM
Sounds good. No away fans at Ibrox and no Sevco fans at any away grounds.

Win Win.

PapillonVert
25-05-2016, 10:18 AM

"Would the HSE support us in recommending a year long ban on away supporters at Ibrox?

Has anyone from Rangers contacted The HSE regarding the failure of the authorities to protect our players at The SC Final?

This is a reportable incident which the HSE should investigate fully. All risk assessments and method statements detailing responsibilities.

The PFA Scotland may have sufficient power to call for one in the interests of their member players.

To ensure there will be no fatalities the next time this happens, we should have a year long ban for ALL away supporters from Ibrox for season 2016 - 2017.

Our return to the top flight will clearly make it unsafe for every Rangers Player snd Supporter within our Elite Stadium.

Give them a year to get used to the return of the most successful club in the land.

Perhaps that may be be an outcome recommendation from the SFA lead "independent", aye right, enquiry.

Its the best way we can support the Club in their fight to get clear answers and to apportion blame to the perpetrators.

We should also identify those that initially tried to whitewash over the scandal, or worse ignore it completely, such as our supposed First Minister who's constituency is Govan.

Some reporters tweeted Rangers were lying about the assaults on our players. This is the media trying to put an illegal slant on what are in effect criminal investigations.

Hollyrood and it's occupants are a National Scandal - it seems the SNP are used to these.

WATP."

Jeez, why not ban all the home supporters when Rangers are playing away as well?

Some people are certifiable.

livi hibs 1875
That's a hibby or selik fan at the wind up ,got o be

Steve-O
Fatalities :hilarious

CB_NO3
25-05-2016, 10:19 AM
Oh dear. They are the most deluded muppets ever.

One Day Soon
They are just getting funnier and funnier. What's next, independence for Govan?

Moulin Yarns
In their own words

Surely it makes more sense, as the horrific scenes happened away from Ibrox, that a year long ban on The Rangers supporters from all other grounds would be more effective.

I also haven't seen the final number of fatalities from Saturday, have you?

Steve-O
25-05-2016, 10:21 AM
In their own words

Surely it makes more sense, as the horrific scenes happened away from Ibrox, that a year long ban on The Rangers supporters from all other grounds would be more effective.

I also haven't seen the final number of fatalities from Saturday, have you?

I assume Warburton must be one of them as I've not seen or heard from him since.

SlatefordHibby
25-05-2016, 10:22 AM

WATP."

I'm sure the HSE will give this their full attention.

SlatefordHibby
25-05-2016, 10:24 AM
I assume Warburton must be one of them as I've not seen or heard from him since.

I think he's probably bored of it and wants to get on with the business of being a manager.

Probably can't get to Derby fast enough after the new club showing their true colors.

Diclonius
25-05-2016, 10:25 AM
Great idea - I'm never going back to that stadium anyway.

CallumLaidlaw
25-05-2016, 10:26 AM

I think he got a taxi to Derby at around 16.50 on Saturday.

BH Hibs
25-05-2016, 10:29 AM
Absolute deluded muppets :lolrangers:

DaveF
25-05-2016, 10:30 AM
They are beyond crazy. Do us all a favour and ban yourselves from away games too ya delusional in-bred idiots.

Pretty Boy
25-05-2016, 10:37 AM
Fatalities?

These clowns really have lost the plot now.

I'm anything but a good loser but this is on a whole other level. Mentalists.

Since90+2
25-05-2016, 10:38 AM
My favourite part is the bit about their players AND fans not being safe at Ibrox next season.

Are they seriously that deluded!? Was it not only last season Hearts fans were on the receiving end of a good pasting outside Ibrox?

BigKev
25-05-2016, 10:53 AM
Seriously wonder how any of these idiots are allowed near a keyboard.

If they uttered any of that pish near a normal human they'd be considered a likely candidate for an asylum.

marinello59
25-05-2016, 11:09 AM
They're just taking the mickey out of themselves now surely.

Sweet Left Peg
25-05-2016, 11:11 AM
It's a win win situation cos banning away supporters will not only protect the Rangers players from all the big bad fans of all the big bad other teams, but it will also guarantee the safety and comfort of all away supporters when their team plays at Ibrox. Something which hasn't been achieved in a consideraby long time. We need more forward thinking individuals like this leading our country so why don't we ban democratically elected MSPs from Holyrood and shoehorn in a select number of Rangers fans like this? Throw in a couple of tabloid journalists for good measure.

CallumLaidlaw
25-05-2016, 11:16 AM
I said on Sunday that any Rangers fan that was impressed by their clubs statement really showed what a cretin they were. This is more magic from them - http://www.followfollow.com/news/tmnw/we_need_to_see_this_one_through_888260/index.shtml

Waxy
25-05-2016, 11:18 AM
My favourite part is the bit about their players AND fans not being safe at Ibrox next season.

Are they seriously that deluded!? Was it not only last season Hearts fans were on the receiving end of a good pasting outside Ibrox?

Thats a fabulous username.

DCI Gene Hunt
25-05-2016, 11:18 AM
Astounding, this just gets better and better.

Although this one actually makes sense. Away supporters banned from Ibrox = no need to visit that dump and be subjected to Gleska's finest bigotry, The Rangers supporters banned from visiting all other football grounds = total removal of bigotry from football matches. Scotland's problems solved...

Gene

Jones28
25-05-2016, 11:22 AM
So after invading pitches across Europe, as well as Hampden twice (both times when the opposition won and turned things from party to riot), Easter Road twice, Fir Park and Pittodrie they still don't get that the consistency here is THEM!

Goaded? Taunted? Will I turn my back and leave? Nah, I'll run to try and batter someone. Oh but that fat **** Traynor will say it was to defend our players so it'll be fine.

They are so deluded!

FEEL THE SEETHE 😂😂

GIUY

Love from the Hibees 💚

lucky
25-05-2016, 11:23 AM
Even if HSE accepted this was in their remitt I doubt they put bans in place for 1 year. Also if the supposed danger took place at Hampden why would they put a ban I place st Ibrox

Andy Bee
25-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Fatalities?

These clowns really have lost the plot now.

I'm anything but a good loser but this is on a whole other level. Mentalists.

TBF there's reports coming out that Tavernier suffocated in Stokes back pocket. :agree:

monktonharp
25-05-2016, 11:30 AM
They are just getting funnier and funnier. What's next, independence for Govan?Yup, I can see it now. Independent Monarchy of Govan, or the Duchy of Clydeside, own money own court etc. a bit like the Vatican. would go down well.

JAY-ESS GREEN
25-05-2016, 11:37 AM
This will all help deflect from the fact that they are skint and will struggle to compete with the top ckubs (as they showed on Saturday) of course they will blame us for that with all the medical bills/funerals/obituaries for the players.
We should raise a class action against them for defamation of our collective character. ****my in bred sheep the lot of them.

duffers
25-05-2016, 11:41 AM
People (non Hibs fans I may add) say the events after the game ruined the final, however, with each statement that comes out from Rangers or their fans, it makes it so much more sweeter.

"To ensure there will be no fatalities" :faf::faf::faf:

DCI Gene Hunt
25-05-2016, 11:42 AM
C'mon folks, at least its giving us yet another thing to laugh about whilst we bask in sweet glory :gwa:

Deansy
25-05-2016, 11:45 AM

WATP."

Hopefully the SFA (and the Police) will see this statement for exactly what it is - a clear threat to ANY visiting fans !. I know it's not as if all fans of Scottish Football DON'T already know the physical danger to their wellbeing for having the temerity to go to 'Greyskull'to support their team but THAT statement virtually says 'COME TO IBROX AT YOUR OWN RISK - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED' !!

I won't hold my breath ................

lyonhibs
25-05-2016, 11:46 AM
They've gone full circle now. It's becoming a parody of a parody of a parody.

We have a lot to thank that initial Press Release from Jim Traynor for.

Galahibby
25-05-2016, 11:49 AM
Wow! Just WOW!!

DCI Gene Hunt
25-05-2016, 11:49 AM
Not really Deansy, it's just another seething rant. The rest of the country is pishing itself at all this.

In fact I've come up with a new term for these rants - Tantrum + Hun = TantrHun.

Geo_1875
25-05-2016, 11:56 AM
I've been reading the outpourings of pish from The Rangers and their fans and I can't help but hear the booming tones of the Reverend Ian Paisley.

Liberal Hibby
25-05-2016, 12:12 PM
I said on Sunday that any Rangers fan that was impressed by their clubs statement really showed what a cretin they were. This is more magic from them - http://www.followfollow.com/news/tmnw/we_need_to_see_this_one_through_888260/index.shtml

Comedy genius. 'Dehumanising the Rangers support' was a standout phrase I thought.

Pete
25-05-2016, 12:15 PM
Comedy genius. 'Dehumanising the Rangers support' was a standout phrase I thought.

If you dehumanise something that is already sub-human, what do you get?

Geo_1875
25-05-2016, 12:16 PM
If you dehumanise something that is already sub-human, what do you get?

A zombie?

ALF TUPPER
25-05-2016, 12:19 PM
Sounds good. No away fans at Ibrox and no Sevco fans at any away grounds.

Win Win.

Very pleasing thought.

I'd much rather have our own support ( a new generation of Hibs supporters and folks returning to fill our stands) than that Sevco, Zombie, puddle drinking, biggoted BillyBoy, bully, thug, children abducting, ****, filth ............

:soapbox:

:greengrin

Baader
25-05-2016, 12:25 PM
They really are delusional bigoted idiots.

J-C
25-05-2016, 12:34 PM
My jaw literally dropped reading that, still trying to work out if it's real or a wind up, if it's real then Rangers moronic fans have just made themselves even more of a laughing stock. :lolrangers:

macca70
25-05-2016, 12:34 PM
It's quite worrying that there are folk kicking about in our society that are actually this stupid!!

What it does show though, is how bitter and how much we hurt them, that makes this all so much sweeter!!

KeithTheHibby
25-05-2016, 01:28 PM
They really need to get over themselves the bunch of cocks that they are.

Do they realise that no-one is listening anymore? It's all about the HIBS.

BroxburnHibee
25-05-2016, 01:40 PM
It's actually very worrying how much of a state this lot are getting themselves into.

Can you imagine what will happen the next time we play them?

High-On-Hibs
25-05-2016, 01:44 PM
They're right to be afraid of away fans coming to Ibrox. They'll be severely out numbered on their home ground after several games.

Speedy
25-05-2016, 01:51 PM
Just read that Rangers forfeited a final in protest about a disallowed goal.

Rangers - spitting the dummy out since 1879.

lord bunberry
25-05-2016, 01:57 PM

WATP."
Proof if ever it was needed that people have started to mate with animals

O'Rourke3
25-05-2016, 01:57 PM
I like it. Inviting the HSE should lead to lack of regard of safety for away fans as hot liquids are oftem "spilled" onto visiting fans. Thats two more sections needing shut down...

Sent via the bushes @ EM

HIBERNIAN-0762
25-05-2016, 02:00 PM

WATP."

It's all turning political now isn't it, wish them and the other mob would just **** off to another country and gie us peace!

NAE NOOKIE
25-05-2016, 02:24 PM
The overblown delusional sense of self importance is what seeps out of every paragraph written on this subject, both from within Ibrox and in their fans rantings. They actually think that Scotland's politicians have nothing better to do than drop everything and jump on their hysterical bandwagon.

The next thing you know they will be comparing Hampden to Hillsborough and demanding that debates be held in Holyrood and the House of Commons.

At the end of this season Sevco proved that they had the ability to GO up. In the hours and days following the 21st of May they have clearly demonstrated that the have yet to acquire the ability to GROW up.

O'Rourke3
25-05-2016, 02:27 PM
I like it. Inviting the HSE should lead to lack of regard of safety for away fans as hot liquids are oftem "spilled" onto visiting fans. Thats two more sections needing shut down...

Sent via the bushes @ EM

Bad Martini
25-05-2016, 02:44 PM
Utter radges.

However banning themselves from the rest of the country sounds like a ****ing brilliant idea :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

They make comical ali look sensible.

Meantime, just so you know and for any passing inbreads, it's been 93 hours since the Hibs won the big cup. :na na::na na::na na::flag::flag:

degenerated
25-05-2016, 05:40 PM
It's all turning political now isn't it, wish them and the other mob would just **** off to another country and gie us peace!
Whilst they rant on about Nicola Sturgeon having the temerity to congratulate the club and demand get resignation I wonder if they have started a petition to have this chump resign too?

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160525/50e33e44d773eb8405360d3be095e390.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk