PDA

View Full Version : Cup Winning Weekend - Official Photos

rennie_hfc
25-05-2016, 09:03 AM
Hi guys hope this is ok to post on here!

My dad is Club photographer Alan Rennie and he has now uploaded all photos from Saturday/Sunday onto his website. He was the only snapper on the bus with the team so there's some unique and classic shots there, few belters in the dressing room after the game as well. The photos are available to view as a slideshow and you can also purchase small and large prints through the website,I've attached links below for both days!

:flag:

Saturday
http://www.alanrenniephotography.co.uk/210516

Sunday
http://www.alanrenniephotography.co.uk/hibernianvictoryparade

essexhibee
25-05-2016, 09:10 AM

My dad is Club photographer Alan Rennie and he has now uploaded all photos from Saturday/Sunday onto his website. He was the only snapper on the bus with the team so there's some unique and classic shots there, few belters in the dressing room after the game as well. The photos are available to view as a slideshow and you can also purchase small and large prints through the website,I've attached links below for both days!

Saturday

Sunday

Wonderful shots mate.

I have no idea how to make a framed collage of photos out of all those. Just too many good ones. :agree::thumbsup:

rennie_hfc
25-05-2016, 09:21 AM
Wonderful shots mate.

I have no idea how to make a framed collage of photos out of all those. Just too many good ones. :agree::thumbsup:

I know mate, think I might just cover a full wall!

Liberal Hibby
25-05-2016, 09:27 AM
Bugger just made me late for my meeting and I'm still on Saturday...

Great shots!

Hibby Bairn
25-05-2016, 10:12 AM
Fabulous. Thanks for sharing.

SlickShoes
25-05-2016, 10:16 AM
There are too many good ones, really good just sitting going through them all though, could do it all day!

Tom Hart RIP
25-05-2016, 10:40 AM
Your dad is a fantastic photographer and a good guy as well. See him regularly at ER.
I ordered one of the photos this morning which will have pride of place in the mantelpiece. The wedding photo can go in the shed Ggtth

belhavenbill
25-05-2016, 11:02 AM
Great action shots but these also catch the personal involvement. Love the picture of Lewis just before he gets the cup. He just can't believe it! But far too many to comment on. Thanks so much for putting these up. I'll certainly want to buy a few of them...but which ones? Decisions, decisions.

Hiber-nation
25-05-2016, 11:15 AM
This is amazing, thanks!!!

HappyHanlon
25-05-2016, 11:20 AM
Almost greetin again.

Gonna ***** my wages on pictures

GMD
25-05-2016, 12:00 PM
Picture 57, bottom left is pure comedy gold. Magic you might say!

EdinMike
25-05-2016, 12:10 PM
360 from Saturday is my pick of the bunch just for the sheer joy and outcry of emotion from wee Lewis cracking library though

Craig_in_Prague
25-05-2016, 12:40 PM
Parade pics were great to see. Only managed north bridge with my wee boy, tremendous to see the other pics from later in the parade.
Leaving Edinburgh tomorrow morning to head home and couldn't be any happier.
GGTTH

#persevered
25-05-2016, 12:46 PM
These are brilliant. There's a great couple of shots of the Time For Heroes banner. That's got me all emotional again.

SteveHFC
25-05-2016, 12:49 PM
😭😭

Thanks for setting me off again OP.

Joe's ice cream
25-05-2016, 12:51 PM
290 from Saturday is a belter- Hanlon praying for the final whistle 😃

lyonhibs
25-05-2016, 01:04 PM
Wow. Do you get like a bulk order discount if you order over 50 in 1 go?? :greengrin

LaMotta
25-05-2016, 01:11 PM
I know mate, think I might just cover a full wall!

The James Keatings ones are ***kin wonderful http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/applause%20smiley.gif

Ryan91
25-05-2016, 01:26 PM
The massive smile on McGinns face as he boots the ball away at the final whistle are magic

Denverhibby
25-05-2016, 01:35 PM
Thanks for sharing , hope you do over seas mailing. Made the final in March could not make this one. Great pictures.

Pat 0-7
25-05-2016, 01:36 PM
I love the dressing room ones. OP, your dad should publish a Cup Final photo book, put me down for one! Would be a great seller I reckon.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

jacomo
25-05-2016, 01:43 PM
Wonderful stuff.

Those images at the chambers are really special too.

Scottish Cup draped in Green and White. Farmer and Petrie looking on as Stubbs says a few words. Wonderful moments.

snedzuk
25-05-2016, 02:00 PM
photo 7 on the Saturday - reservoir hibees

JimBHibees
25-05-2016, 02:16 PM
The ones where Stokesy is celebrating in front of the Rangers fans are superb.

G-Reg
25-05-2016, 02:18 PM
Outstanding work from a great photographer

GreenT
25-05-2016, 03:26 PM
Have e-mailed Alan asking if he does collages. Only way I'll have space for all the images I like:flag:

J-C
25-05-2016, 03:29 PM
So many fantastic photos there, well done.

Bishop Hibee
25-05-2016, 07:52 PM
Amazing! One of a lot of my family and friends at the corner where the players ran to after the winner. Bummer that me and my son are just out of shot but my youngest brother looks like he's about to fly onto the pitch. :thumbsup:Another great one of one of my cousins. Your dad will have a few sales for sure. Cheers.

ano hibby
25-05-2016, 08:30 PM
Incredible access & photos. There's a book in that for your Dad. I'd certainly buy it.

ano hibby
25-05-2016, 08:31 PM
Have e-mailed Alan asking if he does collages. Only way I'll have space for all the images I like:flag:

Only about 50 out of 1000 I didn't like!

B.H.F.C
25-05-2016, 08:39 PM
I'm in the background in the pictures of the equaliser and winner. Couple of prints will be getting ordered I think.

Ken
25-05-2016, 08:54 PM

Saturday

Sunday

I love photo 295 (Sat).

Full time whistle
McGinn picking the ball up
Stokes hands in the air
Stevenson head in hands
The moment we've all been waiting for

Pity there is a Rangers player in the photo and the backdrop is the Rangers fans!! Can your dad edit this out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rennie_hfc
26-05-2016, 08:34 AM
Would people be interested if we made a photo book of the final?

hibee_girl
26-05-2016, 08:46 AM

:agree: Definitely!

ano hibby
26-05-2016, 08:53 AM

For sure...was going to contact you when I had a minute to suggest this.
I know this would cost more but I'd be interested in a green leather bound volume with appropriate gold lettering embossed on outside. Really would want as many of those pics as possible in it. Could you do 4 a side then 100 pages gives you 800 pics?

The embossing itself don't know but 'That day in May' or 'Time for Heroes' with the date. PM me if you want to get in touch.

Lancs Harp
26-05-2016, 09:24 AM
Some cracking pictures there Alan.

One that made me laugh was Conrad with the cup on his head. It looked like a thimble on the big mans bonce. (camra angle helps :greengrin)

essexhibee
26-05-2016, 09:55 AM

Can I pre-order now? :greengrin

Genius idea PLEASE do this!!!

lyonhibs
26-05-2016, 10:34 AM

Hmmmm do bears **** in the woods???

Count me in

brog
26-05-2016, 10:36 AM

Oh Yes!!!

snedzuk
26-05-2016, 01:51 PM

for sure

26-05-2016, 03:14 PM

Saturday

Sunday

Brilliant photos thank you for sharing :thumbsup:

McHibby
26-05-2016, 05:08 PM
Almost greetin again.

Gonna ***** my wages on pictures

Snap, I am currently on a bus in Lincolnshire trying to hold it together. It was just the best, 100 times more magical than I had even dreamed of.

The photos in the dressing room shows just how much it meant to the players too, great photos.

jacomo
26-05-2016, 05:33 PM

:agree::agree::agree:

Hongkong Phooey
26-05-2016, 05:43 PM
Some crackers there mate. The ones from Leith Links with the cup in the foreground are amazing. A few being ordere from me for sure. Thanks for sharing.q

TheMentalHibees
26-05-2016, 09:07 PM
Looking to buy one, being a bit dense but which size option at checkout is A2? Assuming it's the biggest but want to check.

The Falcon
26-05-2016, 09:58 PM
290 from Saturday is a belter- Hanlon praying for the final whistle 

Think it's 293 that has Paul Hanlon hands behind head with Kitty Mckinnon in full prayer mode. Jamie Insall and Farid in front of them. Illustrates that Hibs winning the cup is about more than the 11 on the pitch. Great photo.

Liberal Hibby
26-05-2016, 10:03 PM
Think it's 293 that has Paul Hanlon hands behind head with Kitty Mckinnon in full prayer mode. Jamie Insall and Farid in front of them. Illustrates that Hibs winning the cup is about more than the 11 on the pitch. Great photo.

Yes - that's my favourite too - sums up the intensity of the final 2 minutes.

Pat 0-7
26-05-2016, 10:14 PM
I love the dressing room ones. OP, your dad should publish a Cup Final photo book, put me down for one! Would be a great seller I reckon.

[QUOTE=rennie_hfc;4706877]Would people be interested if we made a photo book of the final?

Great minds!!! :greengrin

GreenCastle
27-05-2016, 09:12 AM
Great pics.

A photobook would be amazing. Would buy it if price was fair.

Would be great to do a book with supporters pics from the weekend also. I am sure there are loads of happy pics from around the world.

JimBHibees
27-05-2016, 10:07 AM
The photos of the players and staff in the dressing room are amazing.

rennie_hfc
27-05-2016, 12:23 PM
We've just created a special edition large print of the cup on the pitch. Available on sale in the link below.

Fits any 24x16 frame.

£5 from every sale will be going to the Hibernian Academy! :flag:

I've just had one printed and it looks class.

http://www.alanrenniephotography.co.uk/p308749783/h72233452#h72233452

ano hibby
15-06-2016, 02:50 PM
sent you a PM rennie...

KWJ
15-06-2016, 03:08 PM
Money shot!

http://www.alanrenniephotography.co.uk/210516/h716500bf#h74268bb8

OsloHibs
15-06-2016, 06:25 PM
Who does that photo of gray and stevenson holding the cup and the photographer is behind them? It's in black & white & green.

You know the one- it's everywhere.. I'd love a copy.

s.a.m
15-06-2016, 08:59 PM
Who does that photo of gray and stevenson holding the cup and the photographer is behind them? It's in black & white & green.

That's a favourite of mine. I seem to remember reading a Tweet or a Facebook comment from Hibs saying that it was courtesy of one of the Directors (or a member of staff), from the Directors' Box. I've had a look at the Facebook page, but there are acres of fan Cup pictures to wade through....:greengrin

OsloHibs
16-06-2016, 01:42 AM
That's a favourite of mine. I seem to remember reading a Tweet or a Facebook comment from Hibs saying that it was courtesy of one of the Directors (or a member of staff), from the Directors' Box. I've had a look at the Facebook page, but there are acres of fan Cup pictures to wade through....:greengrin

It's a beauty ain't it!
If you ever find out- please let me know, but in the meantime I'll keep searching through the thousands of tweets!
Thanks for replying.

matty_f
16-06-2016, 06:19 AM

I think it was Stephen Dunn. Great photo - probably my favourite one.

s.a.m
16-06-2016, 06:59 AM
I think it was Stephen Dunn. Great photo - probably my favourite one.

:agree: The original appears on the Hibs Historic Trust ‏@HibsTrust Twitter page, without the black and white effect. They do credit Stephen Dunn with it (further down the timeline).

Ronniekirk
16-06-2016, 07:26 AM

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160616/efc46eaad661ce1453558fdd381cb26b.jpg
Its one of a few i keep on my phone would be good if the club could do something and get it framed and in the club shop for sale especially if its one of the Directors that took it

The Green Goblin
16-06-2016, 07:58 AM
Amazing. Beautiful photos. :agree: That one of the ref with the hun wall of smoke behind him is apocalyptic. Hope it's been emailed to the independent commission... :cb

ruthven_raiders
16-06-2016, 08:12 AM

Yeh be very interested, sure hibs representative had said a book of photos with the option of uploading your own pics was going to be done sometime....

Will be buying a few of your dad's pics from his website. Especially goal celebrations, trying to find one of stokes wheeling round after scoring first goal and smoke bombs going off in the background, can't find it on anyones picture gallery

the pie eater
16-06-2016, 09:53 AM
Wonderful shots mate.

I've ordered and received 9 pictures from Alan for a framed collage that I am putting together.

So far I have been unable to obtain a picture of our 1st goal.

All I can find is the celebrations after it.

Has anyone seen one?

Either taken from behind the goals or from the back view.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

JoeT_WasTheBest
16-06-2016, 09:18 PM

Absolutely!

MacBean
17-06-2016, 07:53 AM

Absolutely Rendog, get it done.

Ps loving the shots of me and my old man:flag:

essexhibee
30-07-2016, 10:39 PM
Im guessing the photobook isn't happening?

Would have loved to have seen this :agree:

hibee62
31-07-2016, 12:13 AM
Im guessing the photobook isn't happening?

Would have loved to have seen this :agree:

In the shop today I was told they were planning on one. Although he hinted that it might be aimed at the Christmas market.

Itsnoteasy
31-07-2016, 08:31 AM
In the shop today I was told they were planning on one. Although he hinted that it might be aimed at the Christmas market.

Don't think it would matter if tomorrow or xmas eve it would fly off the shelf like any other cup final stuff. But unfortunately there is not much in there to fly off the shelves.

hibee62
31-07-2016, 10:29 AM
Don't think it would matter if tomorrow or xmas eve it would fly off the shelf like any other cup final stuff. But unfortunately there is not much in there to fly off the shelves.

Yes, agreed. It's getting better but the fact it took 2 months to get anything I wanted when I was ready to spend hundreds the next day is a bit of a farce!

essexhibee
31-07-2016, 10:10 PM

Ffs. Christmas for the book. Sept for the DVD. They take their time!