PDA

View Full Version : Million hour party

DeLaGaff
25-05-2016, 12:56 AM
When is it again? Abroad just now so don't know with the time difference if I've missed it?

Time For Heroes
25-05-2016, 06:28 AM
When is it again? Abroad just now so don't know with the time difference if I've missed it?

Oh ****, forgot about this. Hope I haven't missed it? :greengrin

livi hibs 1875
25-05-2016, 10:28 AM
I take it this thread is about the yams and the league cup :na na:

GreensesArab
25-05-2016, 10:41 AM
I take it this thread is about the yams and the league cup :na na:

No. Apparently the Jambos had calculated that this week (I think the actual 'anniversary' is today) a million hours had elapsed since we won the cup in 1902. Unfortunately for the party planners we lifted the cup last Saturday - about 72 hours before the big million. It makes me smile to think they'll be furious about it.

Andy74
25-05-2016, 11:29 AM
No. Apparently the Jambos had calculated that this week (I think the actual 'anniversary' is today) a million hours had elapsed since we won the cup in 1902. Unfortunately for the party planners we lifted the cup last Saturday - about 72 hours before the big million. It makes me smile to think they'll be furious about it.

Did it not pass a while back because they forgot about leap years?

Diclonius
25-05-2016, 11:49 AM
The million hour time would have been 9am yesterday. Shame.

JJP
25-05-2016, 11:58 AM
Haha! What the hell are they going to do to occupy their time now!?

Pete
25-05-2016, 12:02 PM
Haha! What the hell are they going to do to occupy their time now!?

The Internet based ones are going on and on and on about the end of our cup final and trying to find some sort of comfort in that. Nobody is bothered any more apart from these saddos, the hun fans and the hun media.

Jambos, give it up.

erin go bragh
25-05-2016, 12:10 PM
1902 no more . They were 2-0 up and managed to Heartsit worse than 86 .

northstandhibby
25-05-2016, 02:43 PM
The Internet based ones are going on and on and on about the end of our cup final and trying to find some sort of comfort in that. Nobody is bothered any more apart from these saddos, the hun fans and the hun media.

Jambos, give it up.

''Tell all the Hearts you know, It's 54 years in rowowowo, Tell all the Hearts you know, It's 54 years in rowowowo..................

Now the famous Hibernian have won the two biggest Cup trophy's within the last ten years, it's been a shockingy 54 years since the Hearts won the League Cup.

''Tell all the Hearts you know, It's 54 years in a rowowowo.............''

25-05-2016, 02:54 PM
Oh dear, thats 2 years in a row now that the big bad hibees have spoiled their party :greengrin

Oooops! sorry about that guys! :wink:

SlickShoes
25-05-2016, 02:57 PM
It really is fantastic that the year we thump the horrible Rangers in the cup final and remove the one black cloud that hangs over the club that jambos have been beating us over the head with for years. They were 11 minutes away from putting us out the cup, but as we all know we were the team that wouldn't die, and we still are.

Hearts have nothing now, clutching at straws all over the place.

lyonhibs
25-05-2016, 03:16 PM
I get the impression the "Million Hour Party" will be the title of a documentary released in approximately 114 years focusing on the previous 114 years in Leith :greengrin

RyeSloan
25-05-2016, 03:28 PM
The Internet based ones are going on and on and on about the end of our cup final and trying to find some sort of comfort in that. Nobody is bothered any more apart from these saddos, the hun fans and the hun media. Jambos, give it up.

Yup received a few pathetic pics about how to properly celebrate a cup win or something like that...as if there is one single Hibs fan that cares!

Shore Thing
25-05-2016, 03:36 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about Martin Boyle haha

:party:

givescotlandfreedom
25-05-2016, 06:15 PM
Yup received a few pathetic pics about how to properly celebrate a cup win or something like that...as if there is one single Hibs fan that cares!

Everyone know when you win the league at least you go to Easter Road to party and get pumped. Ask any Hearts or Sevco fan