PDA

View Full Version : Rangers Supporting Friend

pedroorange1875
24-05-2016, 09:39 PM
My workmate has been very detailed in his updates from ibrox around their take on it, constantly email me an sending the utter drivel so i just posted on his facebook

"New press release from ibrox, 278 rangers players now attacked including Moses Mcneil, Peter Campbell, Jock Drummond and Tom Vallance, Rangers are even more shocked as all needed prolonged medical treatment"

(these guys played in 1872) no reply or further info from him now for 6 hours

Bitter Hun

Any other decent ones if he comes back?

H18 SFR
24-05-2016, 09:41 PM
My boss (a head teacher, I'm a teacher) took me into her office first thing on Monday and asked if I was a Hibs fan. She's a bitter Hun, she said if I see you on the park I will sack you. Clearly she can't, it's not even in her remit. Nonetheless, she's a fud.

JJP
24-05-2016, 09:45 PM
My boss (a head teacher, I'm a teacher) took me into her office first thing on Monday and asked if I was a Hibs fan. She's a bitter Hun, she said if I see you on the park I will sack you. Clearly she can't, it's not even in her remit. Nonetheless, she's a fud.

That's a shocker. So bitter.

leggeto
24-05-2016, 09:46 PM

Honestly that is unreal,what a boot,you should have whistled the David gray tune on your way out the office

ArmadaleHibs
24-05-2016, 09:47 PM

My word that is an incredible statement for any one to make. What a bitter cow. If you had that statement on record she would be sacked on the spot. I'd have laughed my arse off in her face and told her to fug right off.

Ggtth

Jones28

That's a joke. She can't threaten you like that.

cabbageandribs1875

she doesn't sound very professional :confused: it's worrying she is part of childrens education

oh aye and p.s. i would invest in a voice recorder just in case :wink:

Bostonhibby

Write to her expressing your concern about her remarks which are now worrying you and send a copy to the education authority and union if you are in one, Vey handy if you ever have a grievance or end up at a tribunal over your dealings with her?

El Gubbz
24-05-2016, 09:48 PM

Is that an Edinburgh school?

Smartie
24-05-2016, 09:49 PM

She'll have a supervisor and her conduct and threats to you are unacceptable for someone in her position. If I were you, I'd be getting onto them pronto.

The fact that a few Hibs-supporting ********s let themselves and all of us down on Saturday seems to have allowed Rangers fans everywhere to think that they can completely dispense with protocol, rules and do whatever the hell they like.

The_Sauz
24-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Tell your union or school board about her threat .......Defamation of character :agree:
Plus, ask her to put in writing, or get her to added it to the official Rangers statement part IV :greengrin

H18 SFR
24-05-2016, 09:53 PM
Is that an Edinburgh school?

No, I'm well and truly in hunland.

Jones28
24-05-2016, 09:54 PM
No, I'm well and truly in hunland.

You definitely have the law on your side

iwasthere1972
24-05-2016, 09:55 PM

Shocking but she would have to give you a written warning first and she probably won't resist writing that you're a Fenian barsteward as well.

ALF TUPPER
24-05-2016, 10:02 PM
Bullying in the workplace .

monktonharp
24-05-2016, 10:13 PM
My boss (a head teacher, I'm a teacher) took me into her office first thing on Monday and asked if I was a Hibs fan. She's a bitter Hun, she said if I see you on the park I will sack you. Clearly she can't, it's not even in her remit. Nonetheless, she's a fud.you sure she said sack you in a park? not something else in a park, or in a sack:greengrin

mca
24-05-2016, 10:24 PM

Just Ask Her if She Wants Pumping... :wink:

NadeAteMyLunch!
24-05-2016, 10:24 PM

I'd be discussing this with your union rep. I also work in education and she 100% has zero authority to say that. Silly cow.

Danderhall Hibs
24-05-2016, 10:26 PM
I'd be discussing this with your union rep. I also work in education and she 100% has zero authority to say that. Silly cow.

A HT can't sack a teacher?

If not they should be able to - they're the line manager after all. All they need is the evidence and that surely?

NadeAteMyLunch!
24-05-2016, 11:37 PM
A HT can't sack a teacher?

If not they should be able to - they're the line manager after all. All they need is the evidence and that surely?

They can dismiss a teacher(although it needs to be done through the region and not on a whim on a Monday morning), however not just for being on a football field. Sounds like she needs to wind her neck in a bit I think.

anon1875
24-05-2016, 11:41 PM
You need to start a journal and start writing down what she says to keep yourself right. I would try find a lawyer you can trust mate because these people don't **** about.

truehibernian
24-05-2016, 11:51 PM
Just say you were on a field trip !

Billy McKirdy
24-05-2016, 11:52 PM
My friend, a lady hun, had the good grace to post this on her Facebook page.
If only all football supporters were like her.

"I'm a Bluenose I was born in Leith as many Rangers fans are. To see the joy and jubilation, the singing of fans bringing the players and the Scottish cup to Easter Road..reminded me what the game is about. The history of Hibernian should be appreciated to anyone who truly loves football, as is the history of any football club. It's time to move past the sectarianism and bigoteness that has brought so much hatred to a beautiful game. Let our children remember us as a generation who do not fight for colours or religion anymore. 114 years they have kicked that ball through wars and loss of many good players. I raise a glass in memory and in respect. We are all Jock Tamsons bairns..good luck in Europe. Xxx"

Pure class from a Hun I'm proud to call my friend.

(((Fergus)))
25-05-2016, 08:18 AM

Report the hoor and see how she likes it.

JimBHibees
25-05-2016, 08:23 AM
My friend, a lady hun, had the good grace to post this on her Facebook page.
If only all football supporters were like her.

"I'm a Bluenose I was born in Leith as many Rangers fans are. To see the joy and jubilation, the singing of fans bringing the players and the Scottish cup to Easter Road..reminded me what the game is about. The history of Hibernian should be appreciated to anyone who truly loves football, as is the history of any football club. It's time to move past the sectarianism and bigoteness that has brought so much hatred to a beautiful game. Let our children remember us as a generation who do not fight for colours or religion anymore. 114 years they have kicked that ball through wars and loss of many good players. I raise a glass in memory and in respect. We are all Jock Tamsons bairns..good luck in Europe. Xxx"

Pure class from a Hun I'm proud to call my friend.

Thats fantastic. As you say pure class.

Father Ted
25-05-2016, 08:27 AM
My mate sent me this an excellent read
https://medium.com/@Scarlet_Lady10/its-class-stupid-6e28cc0f74b4#.o0rj8ypn2

O'Rourke3
25-05-2016, 08:28 AM
That is superb

Sent via the bushes @ EM

Colr
25-05-2016, 08:34 AM

She need to put that in writing, I would have thought. Just ask her to.

chrisski33
25-05-2016, 08:42 AM

Yup id report it straight away so that your covered incase she starts giving the person infair tasks and treatment

ano hibby
25-05-2016, 09:02 AM

That is another excellent piece. So far the bloggers are embarrassing the (majority of ) traditional journos with their objective reporting.

Alex Trager
25-05-2016, 09:20 AM
Surely that head teacher business is not true?

How can someone in her position have made it to that position by acting like that?

If it is true. I'd get on to my Union and the pro teaching body

The Baldmans Comb
25-05-2016, 09:20 AM

I think you have made up a load of drivel.

What man with any pair would allow himself to be spoken to like that especially as its a meaningless empty threat.

If it really happened I have contempt for her but if you allow yourself to be treated as a doormat then how can you go through life with no self respect.

Joe6-2
25-05-2016, 09:22 AM
Write to her expressing your concern about her remarks which are now worrying you and send a copy to the education authority and union if you are in one, Vey handy if you ever have a grievance or end up at a tribunal over your dealings with her?

Do this

One Day Soon
25-05-2016, 09:23 AM

1. Contact your trade union immediately.

2. Ask for that meeting and discussion to be placed on the record.

3. Seek legal advice.

4. Tell her that if you see her on the park you will be reporting her.

5. Every time you are in conversation with her from now on make sure you get 3-2 into the conversation. As in:

Q "How are you finding the new curriculum for excellence?"

A "I think its 3 to 2 on that it will work"

or

Q "Isn't this weather fantastic today?"

A "Yes but I think its 3 to 2 on that it will rain later".

Dr Jimmy
25-05-2016, 09:28 AM

That made me burst out laughing, but also made me think we were back in the 1970s 😅

Joe6-2
25-05-2016, 09:28 AM

Spot on!!

grunt
25-05-2016, 11:51 AM
That's a very good read.

erin go bragh
25-05-2016, 12:02 PM

Nail on head . The truth will come out .

GGTTH

Pete
25-05-2016, 12:04 PM

From one of their own as well.

Like someone said, people aren't stupid and they are seeing this collective reaction for what it is.

H18 SFR
25-05-2016, 12:11 PM
I think you have made up a load of drivel.

What man with any pair would allow himself to be spoken to like that especially as its a meaningless empty threat.

If it really happened I have contempt for her but if you allow yourself to be treated as a doormat then how can you go through life with no self respect.

I'm already leaving in June mate due to her general management, this is just another example in a long list.

ALF TUPPER
25-05-2016, 12:12 PM
Thats a good read. :agree:

:thumbsup:

weonlywon6-2
25-05-2016, 12:13 PM

I'd be reporting her, what an idiot, and they wonder why no one likes them??

GreenLake
25-05-2016, 12:16 PM

She's maybe a bit upset nobody has invaded her pitch for a number of years.

Pete
25-05-2016, 12:17 PM

:agree:

Maybe This is part of their mating ritual. He was probably in there.

Geo_1875
25-05-2016, 12:18 PM
I'd be reporting her, what an idiot, and they wonder why no one likes them??

Head Teachers?

Moulin Yarns
25-05-2016, 12:40 PM

That really needs to be sent to those so called journalists that have been calling it wrong about mass assaults on the Rangers players and staff.

snooky
25-05-2016, 12:48 PM
You definitely have the law on your side

Ye who have faith :wink:

Weststandwanab
25-05-2016, 01:11 PM
My boss (a head teacher, I'm a teacher) took me into her office first thing on Monday and asked if I was a Hibs fan. She's a bitter Hun, she said if I see you on the park I will sack you. Clearly she can't, it's not even in her remit. Nonetheless, she's a fud. I would take legal action.
Just say you were on a field trip ! Brilliant !
My friend, a lady hun, had the good grace to post this on her Facebook page. If only all football supporters were like her. "I'm a Bluenose I was born in Leith as many Rangers fans are. To see the joy and jubilation, the singing of fans bringing the players and the Scottish cup to Easter Road..reminded me what the game is about. The history of Hibernian should be appreciated to anyone who truly loves football, as is the history of any football club. It's time to move past the sectarianism and bigoteness that has brought so much hatred to a beautiful game. Let our children remember us as a generation who do not fight for colours or religion anymore. 114 years they have kicked that ball through wars and loss of many good players. I raise a glass in memory and in respect. We are all Jock Tamsons bairns..good luck in Europe. Xxx" Pure class from a Hun I'm proud to call my friend. That was a great read please pass on my thanks - as a Hibs supporter - to your friend.
My mate sent me this an excellent read https://medium.com/@Scarlet_Lady10/its-class-stupid-6e28cc0f74b4#.o0rj8ypn2 That is exactly how it should be - a real football supporter.

SteveHFC
25-05-2016, 01:30 PM
On my way to training the now with a huge smile on my face. Will be funny to wind my Rangers supporting team mates when I get there.

Killiehibbie
25-05-2016, 01:34 PM
Head Teachers?
Rabid huns with a bit authority are the worst kind, at least the no-marks can be laughed at.