PDA

View Full Version : Urgent: Help required

Saturday Boy
24-05-2016, 06:21 PM
Fellow hibs netters, every time I close my eyes, I hear "We've got McGinn, super John McGinn" going round in my head.

Is there any cure for this? I've tried watching YouTube footage, but that just brings tears to my eyes.

Any suggestions welcome. :greengrin

lyonhibs
24-05-2016, 06:22 PM
If you find a cure mate, let me know. I'll need to see if it works with "Stokesy's on fire"

MurrayfieldHibs
24-05-2016, 06:23 PM
Nooooooooooooo. I just got it out of my head, and you've just put it back in :brickwall:brickwall:brickwall

Bostonhibby
24-05-2016, 06:29 PM
Been there for a couple days as well. Something must have happened when I was up North:greengrin

Danny_Hibee
24-05-2016, 06:31 PM
If you find a cure mate, let me know. I'll need to see if it works with "Stokesy's on fire"

That's the one that's still stuck with me! Think the Mrs will flip shortly if I keep walking about the house shouting 'Na Na Na Na Nana Na Nana Nana Na Na'

BSEJVT
24-05-2016, 07:04 PM
That's the one that's still stuck with me! Think the Mrs will flip shortly if I keep walking about the house shouting 'Na Na Na Na Nana Na Nana Nana Na Na'

Even the neighbours have started to complain so I have decided to continue on with it.

Who have thunk it 2 current bun neighbours in Bonnyrigg.

Wait till we have our barbecue in a few weeks

There could be trouble ahead!

offshorehibby
24-05-2016, 07:08 PM
Right somebody put this auld codger out hi misery, what is the name of the Stokesys on fire tune.

Green Man
24-05-2016, 07:09 PM
Right somebody put this auld codger out hi misery, what is the name of the Stokesys on fire tune.

Freed From Desire by Gala, was big in the clubs a good few years ago. Thinking about it it must be about 20 years old, jeez!

corby hibee
24-05-2016, 07:13 PM

Same here mate cant stop singing it.

Skåne Hibs
24-05-2016, 07:16 PM
Fellow hibs netters, every time I close my eyes, I hear "We've got McGinn, super John McGinn" going round in my head.

Is there any cure for this? I've tried watching YouTube footage, but that just brings tears to my eyes.

Any suggestions welcome. :greengrin

I honestly was having aural hallucinations with that song, like the way you do days after clubbing, if u stand too near the speakers. I kept looking down the street thinking "where is that coming from" till I realised what it was!

ronaldo7
24-05-2016, 07:18 PM

Freed From Desire by Gala, was big in the clubs a good few years ago. Thinking about it it must be about 20 years old, jeez!

It's on the Tamsons Jukey. Just make sure Michael isn't in, he was hating it by Sunday night.:greengrin

OxoHibby
24-05-2016, 07:25 PM
Nooooooooooooo. I just got it out of my head, and you've just put it back in :brickwall:brickwall:brickwall

This

essexhibee
24-05-2016, 07:26 PM
Cannot get stokeys on fire out of my head either!

He's gonna scoreeeeeee stokesys gonna scoreeeeeee

Tommy - Hibees
24-05-2016, 07:49 PM
Was only four days ago we won the cup, could be a while yet 😂

offshorehibby
24-05-2016, 08:20 PM
It's on the Tamsons Jukey. Just make sure Michael isn't in, he was hating it by Sunday night.:greengrin

Off to Greece on Sunday R, need to find it for my playlist

Green Man
24-05-2016, 08:21 PM
I've just been jumping about the living room singing Stokesy's on fire. The wee man got out his bed to see what was going on!

offshorehibby
24-05-2016, 08:42 PM
I've just been jumping about the living room singing Stokesy's on fire. The wee man got out his bed to see what was going on!

I've been teaching to the granddaughter so she can sing it to her jambo granddad. The 2 of us going round ASDA singing it while granny was trying to do a runner.

HFC07
24-05-2016, 08:43 PM
I've got,
"When Hibs went up to lift the Scottish cup we were there, we were there."

Bloody brilliant I love it.

hibbydog
24-05-2016, 09:34 PM
I'm also struggling with this annoying, brilliant, happy problem. I can't actually concentrate on anything for more than a few minutes before my feet start tapping and the inevitable humming, followed by full blown singing.

Problem is, nobody at work wants to join in???