PDA

View Full Version : So what is now "the greatest game in history" ?

TheSouthMoroccan
24-05-2016, 05:40 PM
Got to be Saturday.

Sir David Gray
24-05-2016, 05:48 PM
Without a shadow of a doubt.

Hi Heid Yin
24-05-2016, 05:48 PM
Saturday was out of this world and a huge relief. The emotions I felt reduced me to tears.
This said, in my lifetime, the Hammering of Hearts 7-0 on New Years Day 1973, on their own patch, their own sacred ground, still remains the greatest achievement by a Hibs side for me.
It set the benchmark for all derbies. They were utterly humiliated and bear the scars to this day.
Until they win 8-0 on our own patch, our own sacred ground, then we will hold onto the ultimate bragging rights.
:flag::flag::flag:

sleeping giant
24-05-2016, 05:50 PM
Absolutely :thumbsup:
Greatest game in history :flag:

WindyMiller
24-05-2016, 05:54 PM
:aok:
Saturday was out of this world and a huge relief. The emotions I felt reduced me to tears.
This said, in my lifetime, the Hammering of Hearts 7-0 on New Years Day 1973, on their own patch, their own sacred ground, still remains the greatest achievement by a Hibs side for me.
It set the benchmark for all derbies. They were utterly humiliated and bear the scars to this day.
Until they win 8-0 on our own patch, our own sacred ground, then we will hold onto the ultimate bragging rights.
:flag::flag::flag:

Carheenlea
24-05-2016, 05:56 PM
I`m 46, so without doubt the greatest for me. Those a few years older who were at Tynecastle on January 1st 1973 may well still have that tanking up on the top, so I`d be interested in their opinion on that!

cmcd
24-05-2016, 06:00 PM
I`m 46, so without doubt the greatest for me. Those a few years older who were at Tynecastle on January 1st 1973 may well still have that tanking up on the top, so I`d be interested in their opinion on that!

I was at the 0-7 game .Best performance from a Hibs side in a Derbyshire . Great side . Saturday we won the Scottish Cup for the first time in a few years 😍😍 them both