PDA

View Full Version : Silver Wedding Anniversary!!

DR1875
24-05-2016, 04:28 PM
In 1991 I got married to my wonderful wife, later on that year we where at Hampden to see the Hibs lift the Skoll League cup. It was one of the best times I ever had. Now 25 years later and in two months we will be celebrating our silver wedding anniversary. There is no better silver metal gift than what our team just gave us. Thank you Hibernian FC!! :not worth

JeMeSouviens
24-05-2016, 04:30 PM
Many congrats! :greengrin

Oh, and for your silver wedding too. :wink:

EHZERO7
24-05-2016, 05:14 PM
In 1991 I got married to my wonderful wife, later on that year we where at Hampden to see the Hibs lift the Skoll League cup. It was one of the best times I ever had. Now 25 years later and in two months we will be celebrating our silver wedding anniversary. There is no better silver metal gift than what our team just gave us. Thank you Hibernian FC!! :not worth

My wife and me are the same, absolutely amazing.
I had to look twice at the username incase I had wrote this under the influence, as I have done a few things over the weekend that I only have peoples word for.
:flag::flag::flag::flag:

scm70nyd1973
24-05-2016, 05:33 PM
Sept 21st 1991 got married and still hanging in there and v happy !

I was on my honeymoon in Switzerland in a place called Murten when I phoned home to get the unbelievable news from my mum (pre mobile days !).

We were at Hampden to see the cup get lifted - big mistake of not going back to Edinburgh (I am a weegie Hibby) to see the aftermath - didn't make the same mistake in 2007 though and by then my daughter was with me and she is a mad Hibby ! So jealous to see the goings on in God's city on Sunday (I was born there).

Living in NZ now and there were loads of tears in the early hours and they are still flowing I tell you.

I had to look at the OP twice as well and share the thoughts on the last poster.

What an early 'silver' wedding present that was on Saturday (Sunday it was for is though) !!!!

GGTTH

cwilliamson85
24-05-2016, 05:35 PM
It was my 5th wedding anniversary on Saturday and I explained I was not missing the game.

What a great present from Hibs.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner