PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

Ozyhibby
24-05-2016, 02:16 PM
Are we the only Edinburgh club to win the Scottish cup without any financial doping recently?
To me, it's worth more knowing we won it clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killiehibbie
24-05-2016, 02:48 PM
Are we the only Edinburgh club to win the Scottish cup without any financial doping recently?
To me, it's worth more knowing we won it clean.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI read that the win is tainted by playing loanees that we obviously can't afford to sign.

Pete
24-05-2016, 02:52 PM
I read that the win is tainted by playing loanees that we obviously can't afford to sign.

They might have a point if we can't afford to pay them as per the agreements. We'll just have to wait until the end of the month to see.

#FromTheCapital
24-05-2016, 02:55 PM
We won it fair and square, not fantasy football like hearts wins in 2006 and 2012. And I'm pretty sure we'll no be going bust a year after our famous win as well.

Pissing myself laughing at the 5-1 brigade over the weekend, shows how much they're gutted about it.

SlickShoes
24-05-2016, 02:57 PM
We won it fair and square, not fantasy football like hearts wins in 2006 and 2012. And I'm pretty sure we'll no be going bust a year after our famous win as well.

Pissing myself laughing at the 5-1 brigade over the weekend, shows how much they're gutted about it.

Last week the 5-1 thing still irked me.

Now it's just a distant memory, a loss in a game that only mattered because of a record that no longer exists.