PDA

View Full Version : New footage shows the child snatcher

midfield_maestro
24-05-2016, 12:52 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rangers-fan-who-kicked-young-8034647#m58KtTHbC55mZTVW.97

Afraid it's on The Record though.

Humo
24-05-2016, 01:04 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160524/2435aea05844461015342f0b63448983.jpg

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

SQHib
24-05-2016, 01:04 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rangers-fan-who-kicked-young-8034647#m58KtTHbC55mZTVW.97

Avoid that link ... they get advertsing revenue .... click here for same footage

https://twitter.com/GavinMcCafferty

Since90+2
24-05-2016, 01:06 PM
The young Hibs boy is completely out of order there , you can clearly see he is trying to headbutt the Rangers fans foot and he was probably only coming on to defend the Queens 11.

#2 Double Tap
24-05-2016, 01:34 PM
that is some disturbing footage.

silverhibee
24-05-2016, 01:48 PM
Somebody should be sending this to Scotland Police, that was an attempted abduction, paedos get long prison sentences for this kind of crime.

SlickShoes
24-05-2016, 01:49 PM
Can sort of understand two drunk adults having a go at each other and ending up in a shoving match but this is just unsettling on another level.

What was going through that mans head?

Jay
24-05-2016, 01:50 PM
Right at the very end of that footage, bottom left, there's a hibs fan a second away from getting booted by an older man - very bizarre, what in the hell were these people thinking

Doncaster_Hibby
24-05-2016, 02:00 PM

A fine example of the highly commendable "great restraint" mentioned repeatedly in the official Glasgow Rangers statements.

GloryGlory
24-05-2016, 02:02 PM
A fine example of the highly commendable "great restraint" mentioned repeatedly in the official Glasgow Rangers statements.

Yep. And yet again a picture of a The Rangers fan attacking a Hibs fan with nary a The Rangers player in sight to protect from the Hibs fans assaults.

I notice he is also pictured "scrapping" and not "seriously assaulting".

Iggy Pope
24-05-2016, 02:15 PM
Somebody should be sending this to Scotland Police, that was an attempted abduction, paedos get long prison sentences for this kind of crime.

It looked very much like he got a swift bat in the mooth too.

hibeerealist
24-05-2016, 02:18 PM

The guy who allegedly took swing at Wallace has been ID'd quick enough lets hope this guy is too, looking at It there appears to be two involved.

bingo70
24-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Can sort of understand two drunk adults having a go at each other and ending up in a shoving match but this is just unsettling on another level.

What was going through that mans head?

Daily record said yesterday that it was a Hibs thug that punched the Rangers fan who was helping the kid to his feet after he'd fallen. I actually thought it was in that story that is linked in this thread so it may have been removed but they definately said that yesterday.

Incredible

Big_Franck
24-05-2016, 02:25 PM
Strange how I've heard very little in the media about a The Rangers fan trying to grab a Hibs supporting child and drag him back in to the Rangers end.

Surely the BBC, STV, Sky Sports and the weegie print media will pick this up and run with it now though? It's easily more news worthy than the 'trouble' they were reporting at the weekend.

Iggy Pope
24-05-2016, 02:27 PM
Daily record said yesterday that it was a Hibs thug that punched the Rangers fan who was helping the kid to his feet after he'd fallen. I actually thought it was in that story that is linked in this thread so it may have been removed but they definately said that yesterday.

Incredible

The two approaching Huns look predatory though don't they? They are sneaking towards the scene hardly racing towards a kid in distress. And the young boy is on his feet. Happily he stayed that way.

Big_Franck
24-05-2016, 02:31 PM
Also, it'll be interesting to hear what comes out of the inevitable SPFL investigation in to the pitch invasion at Rugby Park on Sunday :rolleyes:

SlickShoes
24-05-2016, 02:32 PM

Incredible

Staggering that they call that "helping him up" and Foderingham was brutally assaulted having received a push.

I'm not saying the pusher shouldn't be punished but the way the record are framing everything is insane.

Sprouleflyer
24-05-2016, 02:33 PM
You can see quite clearly that the kid is struggling to get free from the hun who grabbed him, what their intentions were, god knows, but it must have been quite frightening for the kid. Thank god for the "hibs thug" who managed to pull him free and then gave the hun a thump for his attempt at kidnapping!!

J-C
24-05-2016, 02:39 PM
There was link on FB and they've named a couple, seem to be showing a lot of the Rangers fans doing their worst, which surprised me, maybe they realise they can't sweep all the crap under the carpet like they tried.

Killiehibbie
24-05-2016, 02:41 PM
Also, it'll be interesting to hear what comes out of the inevitable SPFL investigation in to the pitch invasion at Rugby Park on Sunday :rolleyes:It was probably started by Hibs thugs.

Iggy Pope
24-05-2016, 02:43 PM
You can see quite clearly that the kid is struggling to get free from the hun who grabbed him, what their intentions were, god knows, but it must have been quite frightening for the kid. Thank god for the "hibs thug" who managed to pull him free and then gave the hun a thump for his attempt at kidnapping!!

The close up picture of the 'thug' that this paper published on Monday (prior to this new video) show him more to be an indignant young man wearing a Hibs scarf that is intent on giving a potential rapist a good slap while pushing a young kid to the safety of others.
The polar opposite of the celebrating Darren fi Ballymena or wherever the ****, booting a young laddie in the head. Another young man that looks far from thuggish.
Contrary to my thoughts on yesterday's poll by Pretty Boy, these two Hibbies I'd happily assist, in the event......

Hibbyradge
24-05-2016, 02:48 PM
Did you notice the brave Rangers fan who ran up and kicked the Hibs fan who was aggressively looking at his phone, bottom left at the end of the clip?

greenginger
24-05-2016, 02:56 PM
Avoid that link ... they get advertsing revenue .... click here for same footage

Also in the bottom left hand corner of the clip on 24 seconds a Rangers fan takes a flying kick at a youngish looking Hibs fan who is looking the other way. The clip cuts away before the boy is felled but it is a definite assault job and I think the Huns face is visible and could be identified.

nickwhibs
24-05-2016, 02:59 PM
Also in the bottom left hand corner of the clip on 24 seconds a Rangers fan takes a flying kick at a youngish looking Hibs fan who is looking the other way. The clip cuts away before the boy is felled but it is a definite assault job and I think the Huns face is visible and could be identified.

These things need to, and hopefully will, be highlighted by the formal investigation.

Baader
24-05-2016, 03:02 PM

Typical sneaky Hun. Doesnt fancy trying it on with someone that might be up for it so blindsides someone who is taking a picture on their phone. The Rangers ridiculous statements and claims are beginning to look even more silly now as the other side of what we all know happened is beginning to come out.

Hibs will be fined and rightly so but what does any sensible human being think losing finalist fans are on the pitch to do other than cause trouble?

Cocaine&Caviar
24-05-2016, 03:06 PM
The human being inside me hopes that he was trying to remove the child from the situation and hand him to a steward?

But these are Rangers fans we are talking about...

RoYO!
24-05-2016, 03:08 PM
The hibs fan lifts a gers fan to his feet and tells everyone to calm down. Bout half way in. Green jacket

nickwhibs
24-05-2016, 03:08 PM
The human being inside me hopes that he was trying to remove the child from the situation and hand him to a steward?

But these are Rangers fans we are talking about...

I don't think he was trying to snatch the kid, but to use him as bait to entice the hibs fans to fight - seen by his subsequent hand gestures. Horrible thing to do to involve young child like that.

Aldo
24-05-2016, 04:01 PM
Newco have said the will not tolerate their fans being blamed for anything or any of the events which took place on Saturday!!

#2 Double Tap
24-05-2016, 04:04 PM
It was probably started by Hibs thugs.

naw it was Nicky sturgeons fault every one kens that

givescotlandfreedom
24-05-2016, 04:20 PM
The hibs fan lifts a gers fan to his feet and tells everyone to calm down. Bout half way in. Green jacket

In the midst of it I saw that too. Good on him but Jackson and his bigoted masters won't want to report that

ChicagoHibee
24-05-2016, 04:43 PM

At the 3:30 mark, there is a gentleman walking aimlessly with no shirt, an open orange jacket, a headband, with a giant inflatable football. I want to party with that guy.

essexhibee
24-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Some great contenders there for britains best pavement dancers!

Utterly bizzare and frightening trying to abduct that young child. Deserved all they got for trying to do that!

lord bunberry
24-05-2016, 04:57 PM
So far we have footage of hibs fans swinging and missing a couple of Rangers players and footage of Rangers fans committing serious assault and trying to abduct a child. I can't wait for his investigation to get under way. They seem to think that "jostling" their keeper is a worse offence than booting a child in the head.

Jim44
24-05-2016, 05:03 PM
Newco have said the will not tolerate their fans being blamed for anything or any of the events which took place on Saturday!!

So the Lying King openly condones the singing of illegal bigotted songs and the setting off of flares. The SFA, although they won't want to, might find it difficult not to act on that statement.

Captain Trips
24-05-2016, 05:28 PM
If folk seriously wanted to do damage there to one another they could apart from one or 2 incidents you could put the Benny Hill music over that video. I would put about 90% of that at handbags, absolutley pathetic display of posturing. A riot? FFS I think not.

Bostonhibby
24-05-2016, 05:31 PM

Its only "scrapping" though that's what the ****** calls a double kick to the head as there's footage of him doing it twice somewhere. An assault is the push or fresh air kick from a Hibs fan.

Sooner the the rangers move to Northern Ireland the better.

Bostonhibby
24-05-2016, 05:39 PM
I don't think he was trying to snatch the kid, but to use him as bait to entice the hibs fans to fight - seen by his subsequent hand gestures. Horrible thing to do to involve young child like that.

We really need to have this guy named.

Ronniekirk
24-05-2016, 05:56 PM

Which is why we need to not let them away with this Aldo So far there have been more Rangers Fans charged with violent behaviour than Hibs Those thugs that came on to the park from there end were intend on one thing Fighting Hibs fans This nonsense of them protecting Rangers players needs is Lie designed to portray them in a positive heroic way
The number of times i have had to show self restraint after being provoked by their fans is plenty
But an Independent wide ranging inquiry needs to be just that and not influenced and driven by Rangers via King and Mr R. who King clearly has influence over imo

greenlex
24-05-2016, 06:02 PM
99.99 % of Hibs fans in the park celebrating. 100% of Rangers fans on there looking for a scrap. Fact.

Onion
24-05-2016, 06:06 PM
If the situation was reversed and it was Hibs fans trying to abduct / assault an 11 year old boy, it would be front page news and on TV News for days. One of the most disturbing things I've seen at a football match, ever.

Still begs the question what on earth a small laddie is doing in the Rangers end of the pitch at that time and who was meant to be looking after him. Crazy to put the boy in that position.

Onion
24-05-2016, 06:14 PM
99.99 % of Hibs fans in the park celebrating. 100% of Rangers fans on there looking for a scrap. Fact.

Agree, simply no reason for the Sevco fans being on the pitch, despite what King says. All it will take is one of their mob to be found guilty by the courts to blow the Sevco laughable excuse out the water.

We've accused Sevco of distorting the facts, so lets not copy them. It was more than 0.01% of Hibs fans on the pitch that were goading the Sevco fans. It was a sizeable number, especially at the half way line.

brog
24-05-2016, 06:58 PM
I know I shouldn't say this but I can't help smiling as I note every Sevco fan in that footage is basically saying, " come on, let's have you " with their upper body gestures while their lower body, ie their legs. have been put permanently into reverse gear! Just goes to show that even in tiny brains the survival instinct kicks in !!!

Iggy Pope
24-05-2016, 07:03 PM
If the situation was reversed and it was Hibs fans trying to abduct / assault an 11 year old boy, it would be front page news and on TV News for days. One of the most disturbing things I've seen at a football match, ever.

Still begs the question what on earth a small laddie is doing in the Rangers end of the pitch at that time and who was meant to be looking after him. Crazy to put the boy in that position.

Not at all happy with any of the invasion of the pitch however exuberant it was, but the Rangers 'end' ends at the halfway line, separated from the start of the Hibs 'end' by a row of steps and a bunch of inadequate stewards..

northstandhibby
24-05-2016, 07:24 PM

Thank you for posting a non-daily ranger feed, I wouldn't wipe my behind with that rag never mind give it advertising plaudits.

That hun was aiming to take the wee hibee back to towards his own end. For what reason can only be of no-good. Unbelievable. The huns fans behaviour was outrageous. Pure ****.

Glory Glory

Big_Franck
24-05-2016, 08:42 PM
I noticed on Youtube there is a video showing The Rangers fans' sectarian singing from Saturday. It's there for all to see and the words are as clear as day. Here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm1F_QPCoYA) it is.

There is also another video here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uauk8pa9Nuw) that I hadn't seen before from The Rangers end. It clearly shows their fans enter the pitch not to 'protect their players and staff' as they are nowhere to be seen. They clearly enter the pitch to try to get at the Hibs fans that are celebrating near their end of the pitch.

theonlywayisup
24-05-2016, 08:52 PM

I'm fully expecting the The Rangers establishment to condem the actions of their fans. I'm sure there must be press release on their website.

:tumble::tumble::tumble:

Big_Franck
25-05-2016, 08:22 AM
Does anyone know if the child catcher has been named anywhere yet?

Crab apple
25-05-2016, 08:49 AM

You would have thought the Daily ****** would have been onto this with the same vigour it has gone about naming Hibs fans for apparent hot air swipes at hun players. Why was the Sevco fan on the pitch? Did he run on to save the Hibs kid? It looks pretty sinister to me. Have the cops spoken to him? Have they charged the middle aged Sevco thug(named) pictured kicking the young Hibs boy in the face? Most of the violent acts I have seen were carried out by Sevco fans.

Treadstone
25-05-2016, 08:53 AM

If he's from Norn Iron expect the same as the head-kicker. 'Could not be reached for comment'. Translates as 'no danger of chapping his door, I value my life".

Crab apple
25-05-2016, 08:58 PM
If he's from Norn Iron expect the same as the head-kicker. 'Could not be reached for comment'. Translates as 'no danger of chapping his door, I value my life".

Bump. Why no story naming and shaming the culprits and whether they have been charged or even spoken to? You would have thought The ****** would be right on top of these two incidents given there is clear video evidence of actual criminality.

Captain Trips
25-05-2016, 09:17 PM
I have emailed that rag with the following:

Undoubted video clear facts: Sectarian songs aimed at us and manager and smoke bombs that could cause real danger. Photos and video of Rangers fans attacking Hibs fans.

Total conjecture with no proof: Rangers players being hit spat on.

Your paper goes with the conjecture and ignores factual disgraceful behaviour.

I get the feeling your paper hopes we hurt Rangers players and are disappointed all of this isn't as bad as your making it out to be.

Joe6-2
25-05-2016, 09:32 PM
I'm amazed the ****** has shown these pictures! It doesn't help their cause!

Sean1875
26-05-2016, 05:57 AM
hey, Rangers, leave them kids alone. Pink Floyd will never be the same again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finn2015
26-05-2016, 06:30 AM
For me, this is by far the most sinister aspect of what happened on Saturday. Why aren't the media focusing on it?

Viva_Palmeiras
26-05-2016, 06:45 AM
I can only presume the media may be showing restraint over this so as
(Perhaps at PoliceScotland's request) to prevent any interference with potential court case?
Always thought trial by tv and social media l,'whilst staring folks in the face, could be used to get off on a technicality - inability o hold a fair trial...?

Crab apple
26-05-2016, 06:55 AM
I can only presume the media may be showing restraint over this so as
(Perhaps at PoliceScotland's request) to prevent any interference with potential court case?
Always thought trial by tv and social media l,'whilst staring folks in the face, could be used to get off on a technicality - inability o hold a fair trial...?

Yes, possibly although they haven't held back when naming Hibs fans before and after 'charges' have been made. The 'child snatcher' incident is one of the most disturbing of the many images involving violent sevco thugs.

Viva_Palmeiras
26-05-2016, 06:58 AM
Yes, possibly although they haven't held back when naming Hibs fans before and after 'charges' have been made. The 'child snatcher' incident is one of the most disturbing of the many images involving violent sevco thugs.

Wholeheartedly agree!

Finn2015
26-05-2016, 07:03 AM
Hopefully they will make arrests and identify who it was. Very sinister trying to grab a young fan.

The Falcon
26-05-2016, 07:15 AM
Not at all happy with any of the invasion of the pitch however exuberant it was, but the Rangers 'end' ends at the halfway line, separated from the start of the Hibs 'end' by a row of steps and a bunch of inadequate stewards..

I asked a guy I know that was in that part of the pitch and he says that Conrad and a few of the players were down that end when they ran on initially. They were running to celebrate with them which is how he ended up there.

hey, Rangers, leave them kids alone. Pink Floyd will never be the same again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Change Rangers to Sevco and you have a winner

Keith_M
26-05-2016, 07:19 AM
The Daily Record actually had a photo of this event and labelled the Hibs Supporter saving the young kid as a 'Hibs Thug'.

With mind bending lies like this, what chance have you got?

Finn2015
26-05-2016, 07:21 AM
The Daily Record actually had a photo of this event and labelled the Hibs Supporter saving the young kid as a 'Hibs Thug'.

Disgusting and yet again, that rag proves what they are. Stopped getting it years ago, ashamed I once did!

gogsy23
26-05-2016, 07:27 AM
The absolute tosh constantly being rolled out by the scottish media is hardly surprising, its been like this for years so why let facts get in the way of a good story. I never beLIEve anything printed by any paper as its done to suit political and paid for certain groups and parties. The sooner we all stop buying them the better.

jacomo
26-05-2016, 07:31 AM

We have every chance.

The smear campaign is falling to pieces. Those two statements from The Rangers are going to haunt them. The DR have printed lies that can't be forgotten.

silverhibee
27-05-2016, 01:19 PM
Child snatcher wanted by the Police.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/watch-terrified-boy-being-grabbed-8029806#5ctYyoypvQsCz1Vc.97

Man Down Under
27-05-2016, 03:32 PM
There's a thread on bears den asking everyone to delete the videos on their phones as not to incriminate any of their fans. Mental.

The naivety of the Rangers to focus all the attention on the pitch invasion and think they would come out of it with their heads held high. Daft.

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
27-05-2016, 08:23 PM
There's a thread on bears den asking everyone to delete the videos on their phones as not to incriminate any of their fans. Mental.

The naivety of the Rangers to focus all the attention on the pitch invasion and think they would come out of it with their heads held high. Daft.

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Tapatalk
Wonder what they'd think if the sinister figure in Question grabbed one of their children. Hypothetical question as it requires someone to procreate with one of them. Some things are above football and as a minimum people need to know who this person is and what motivates him so people who might encounter him can make an informed decision.

Bostonhibby
27-05-2016, 08:25 PM
Child snatcher wanted by the Police.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/watch-terrified-boy-being-grabbed-8029806#5ctYyoypvQsCz1Vc.97
Hold firm the truth will out.

NORTHERNHIBBY
27-05-2016, 08:34 PM
Hold firm the truth will out.

Regan was quick off the mark to tell everyone what to look at and from when. A full investigation should give us no reason to fear any outcome.

Bostonhibby
27-05-2016, 08:39 PM
Regan was quick off the mark to tell everyone what to look at and from when. A full investigation should give us no reason to fear any outcome.

:agree: Even the ****** seems to be coming round to the idea that most of what they were leading on doesn't stack up. Maybe they don't fancy decades of being Scotlands Kelvin McKenzies when the dust actually settles on this one.

Velma Dinkley
27-05-2016, 08:44 PM
He only ran on the celebrate his his club's historic won. I thought he did it to give the queen Ebola.

27-05-2016, 08:47 PM
The young Hibs boy is completely out of order there , you can clearly see he is trying to headbutt the Rangers fans foot and he was probably only coming on to defend the Queens 11.

I agree, disgraceful stuff from the big bad hibs fans. :wink:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
27-05-2016, 09:13 PM
At the 3:30 mark, there is a gentleman walking aimlessly with no shirt, an open orange jacket, a headband, with a giant inflatable football. I want to party with that guy.

Hun jakie. It would end in tears.