PDA

View Full Version : To the huns on the balcony in the north stand on saturday

24-05-2016, 11:09 AM
GET IT ****ING RIIIIIIGHT UP YES :giruy2:

When rangers scored they were leaning over the balcony to the hibs fans giving it the "get it up yes" signs and the "square go" gestures (very big and hard of them when standing away up on the balcony :rolleyes:). ****ing roasters, hope yous all had a great view of David Grays winner from up there :giruy2:

speedy_gonzales
24-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Aye, didn't even realise they were there until they equalised, then when they went in front :rolleyes: I was fuming.
Now, I'm not proud of this, but when Stokes brought it back to 2-2 I ignored those around me (including my dad who NEVER thought he'd see the cup) and just span around, looked up and held up my middle digits until Rangers kicked off again. Not sure if they were still there as we never saw them again after that,,,strange eh?

CapitalGreen
24-05-2016, 12:52 PM
It was nice of them to chuck down some coins to the Hibs fans below to spend on our celebratory drinks as well.

PolmontHibby
24-05-2016, 01:20 PM
I particularly enjoyed the fat speccy one of the duo making the sign of the cross with his fingers down at us while seeming to vibrate at great speed like the worlds biggest dildo.

I think he was trying to imply we are all the anti-christ, or unclean...or something similar in his bigoted brain.

24-05-2016, 09:04 PM
Aye big hard men giving the "come on then" gestures to us from away up in a balcony :faf: Aye right big hard men so yous are hahaha!

Right up yes!

Allant1981
25-05-2016, 06:22 AM
Was crazy they were that close, i got pelted with something, not sure what it was , didnt see much of them at full time though

confused
25-05-2016, 08:19 AM
Yes I was the same ,could,nt believe that they were up there,but I picked up th 5p that landed down my shirt collar, gave into the person next to me and said that's a lucky "penny" how correct was I ?

Killiehibbie
25-05-2016, 08:24 AM
What happened to the strict segregation rules that prevents fans being house above the opposition?

nonshinyfinish
25-05-2016, 09:27 AM
What happened to the strict segregation rules that prevents fans being house above the opposition?

I think that wee balcony in the north stand is hospitality, where you find a better class of bigot who would never dream of throwing anything at the fans below… :rolleyes:

Bostonhibby
25-05-2016, 09:39 AM
We had a seat right behind the press. There were a couple of empty ones in front of us. A minute before kick off two younger guys sat down as did an older guy on the end seat. No club colours but within one minute he looked at us and was pointing a finger to his head then back at us. No idea why.

It got worse when we scored and by the time they equalised he was so in our face he was very fortunate to survive given the reaction of those along from him. The seething hate was a bit much as we had a few women there too.

The steward did a great job, when we asked about the guys ticket and what he was doing in the area he was simply removed. Ironically two years ago we got two celtc morons removed, they'd been given a freebie by a contact in hospitality according to the stewards. Segregation my erse. A complaint has been lodged.

Cauld Bovril
25-05-2016, 09:51 AM
GET IT ****ING RIIIIIIGHT UP YES :giruy2:

When rangers scored they were leaning over the balcony to the hibs fans giving it the "get it up yes" signs and the "square go" gestures (very big and hard of them when standing away up on the balcony :rolleyes:). ****ing roasters, hope yous all had a great view of David Grays winner from up there :giruy2:

I'd like to thank you for showing great restraint under extreme provication :greengrin

staunchhibby
25-05-2016, 12:12 PM
Sent a complaint to SFA and Rangers re conduct of supporters in Hospitality above the North Stand.I have had responses from both.Saying they will look into the allegtions and will be back in touch.

.Sean.
25-05-2016, 12:29 PM
Stop talking pish guys, supporters of the Rangers behave in an exemplary fashion at all times and Saturday was no different :rolleyes:

:giruy2::giruy2::giruy2:

Pretty Boy
25-05-2016, 12:35 PM
Stop talking pish guys, supporters of the Rangers behave in an exemplary fashion at all times and Saturday was no different :rolleyes:

They were also the victims of the severe and prolonged provocation of watching their team get their erses handed to them on the park.

Bostonhibby
25-05-2016, 12:46 PM
They were also the victims of the severe and prolonged provocation of watching their team get their erses handed to them on the park.
The roaster we dealt with severely provoked us until 30 seconds after their equalizer. Have my human rights been abused?

GreenLake
25-05-2016, 01:16 PM
I was in Section K of the upper south stand and if you watch SOL videos you see big empty areas. I suspect there might have been some neutrals but one or two gave themselves away at Halliday's scorcher. I think most of them were well dressed and I saw none of them with colors but it irks me thinking the tickets should have gone to Hibbies. I celebrated goals 2 and 3 in their direction. Nearly all of them left right at the final whistle with their faces tripping them.

Pete
25-05-2016, 01:19 PM

:agree:

We are literally showered with gifts every time we go to Ibrox. In fact, everyone is.

Saturday Boy
25-05-2016, 01:37 PM
I was in Section K of the upper south stand and if you watch SOL videos you see big empty areas. I suspect there might have been some neutrals but one or two gave themselves away at Halliday's scorcher. I think most of them were well dressed and I saw none of them with colors but it irks me thinking the tickets should have gone to Hibbies. I celebrated goals 2 and 3 in their direction. Nearly all of them left right at the final whistle with their faces tripping them..

My brother and I spoke about the empty seats at full time. We were in F2 and it looked pretty obvious from there.

EH54
25-05-2016, 01:46 PM
Think with the pitch invasion etc people might have just went anywhere and not back to there own seats, i did notice though they seemed to have a lot more in the south upper than us that overlapped the hibs supporters bellow as'well

Killiehibbie
25-05-2016, 01:48 PM
Think with the pitch invasion etc people might have just went anywhere and not back to there own seats, i did notice though they seemed to have a lot more in the south upper than us that overlapped the hibs supporters bellow as'wellAre those the debenture seats? If so hard to stop the owners doing what they want with tickets.

EH54
25-05-2016, 01:52 PM
Are those the debenture seats? If so hard to stop the owners doing what they want with tickets.

Maybe but if they were it was strange they had segregation few seats and stewards our end yet on the other side ( rangers side ) there was nothing

Killiehibbie
25-05-2016, 01:59 PM
Maybe but if they were it was strange they had segregation few seats and stewards our end yet on the other side ( rangers side ) there was nothing
I did wonder how the upper south looked like a 2/3 rangers stand. Going by their rules it should have been no huns over the halfway line.

EH54
25-05-2016, 02:07 PM
I did wonder how the upper south looked like a 2/3 rangers stand. Going by their rules it should have been no huns over the halfway line.

Unless our end holds a little more than there side and they used the south upper to even it out but not very safe to have Rangers fans overlapping Hibs fans considering what happens at Ibrox every year

ben johnson
25-05-2016, 02:17 PM

My associate is entitled to debentures at all Hampden games. You are usually given two weeks to respond to the letter asking how many are required. This game was changed to TWO days to reply. He missed out but a strong phone call sorted that. Glasgow team. Glasgow stadium so Glasgow rules. That mob would look after their own through there. Rangers getting to play a Semi at Ibrox says it all.

Albion Hibs
25-05-2016, 08:37 PM
It was nice of them to chuck down some coins to the Hibs fans below to spend on our celebratory drinks as well.

get it reported to the police email address. Let's chuck everything at that lot. We have a distinct advantage in that our support will have the ability to read and use a computer.