PDA

View Full Version : Cup Final Foreign Commentary and Foreign Hibees Footage

One Day Soon
24-05-2016, 10:59 AM
Inspired by the vids from California-Hibs and lyonhibs I wondered whether we could pull something together.

Could we get two bits of technical work done by one of our more technically gifted brothers or sisters.

One that splices together footage of one or more of us just at the point when Gray's goal is scored and/or when the whistle goes. There must be a bunch of them that people have from abroad, at home or perhaps even at the ground if decent enough quality - like the ones posted by California-Hibs and lyonhibs.

The other would be a splice together of the various foreign commentary versions of coverage of the final. Again the commentator descriptions and reactions as the third goal goes in and at the final whistle would be pretty good I think.

I don't know if anyone even fancies doing that work - I would but I'm not that gifted.

Anyway just in case anyone does want to attempt it could we trying posting our links to footage of either sort on this thread so that we have them all in one place to potentially work from?

SteveHFC
24-05-2016, 12:45 PM
I could help with music if needed.

lyonhibs
24-05-2016, 01:25 PM
I can help with providing at least 1 video clip :greengrin

My expertise lies more in front of the camera than behind it/editing it though sadly.

Great idea though.

One Day Soon
24-05-2016, 01:28 PM
I can help with providing at least 1 video clip :greengrin

My expertise lies more in front of the camera than behind it/editing it though sadly.

Great idea though.

You just concentrate on keeping your 'peachy ass' safe for future performances. There's hopefully a league win next year to be recorded...