PDA

View Full Version : Super John McGinn maybe not so super after all!!!

scoopyboy
24-05-2016, 09:16 AM
Funny wee story from Saturday night.

A lot of the players relatives were at the bash on Saturday night back at Easter Road.

Anyhow, don't know quite how it came about but Paul Hanlon's cousin Siobhan and John McGinn ended up having a race on the Easter Road pitch after John reckoned after a bit of banter that he was faster than a girl.

Siobhan duly won, she maybe should have said she used to run for Scotland.:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
24-05-2016, 09:21 AM
we've got super siobhan
super siobhan

* my daughters middle name as well :)

SeanWilson
24-05-2016, 09:24 AM
Funny wee story from Saturday night.

A lot of the players relatives were at the bash on Saturday night back at Easter Road.

Anyhow, don't know quite how it came about but Paul Hanlon's cousin Siobhan and John McGinn ended up having a race on the Easter Road pitch after John reckoned after a bit of banter that he was faster than a girl.

Siobhan duly won, she maybe should have said she used to run for Scotland.:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

I also heard about this from a few folk. Great craic!

easty
24-05-2016, 09:27 AM
Think she was on the same bus as me for the final. Very pretty. :agree::love ya!:

hibs0666
24-05-2016, 09:28 AM
Mate ended up clubbing with the team (long story) after the game. He hasn't stopped smiling since.

SeanWilson
24-05-2016, 09:28 AM
Think she was on the same bus as me for the final. Very pretty. :agree::love ya!:

she's taken pal :wink: my mates fiance. :greengrin

easty
24-05-2016, 09:33 AM

:greengrin

I'm already taken tae. :aok:

scoopyboy
24-05-2016, 09:34 AM

She's just started working beside me.

SeanWilson
24-05-2016, 09:35 AM