PDA

View Full Version : Michael Stewart

Heckys Wheel
24-05-2016, 09:15 AM
Watched the BBC's game last night and was impressed with Michael Stewart not getting suckered into the hyperbole around the pitch invasion. He was adamant he only wanted to talk about the game and Hibs winning and didn't give in to the numerous attempts to draw him into it.

SeanWilson
24-05-2016, 09:18 AM
Watched the BBC's game last night and was impressed with Michael Stewart not getting suckered into the hyperbole around the pitch invasion. He was adamant he only wanted to talk about the game and Hibs winning and didn't give in to the numerous attempts to draw him into it.

:agree: thought he was brilliant, in fact i thought the bbc pundits seemed to take it all in good jest? They didn't really take the angle of this is discusting, more along the lines of a few daft fannies and a lot of very happy folk...

JimBHibees
24-05-2016, 09:21 AM
:agree: thought he was brilliant, in fact i thought the bbc pundits seemed to take it all in good jest? They didn't really take the angle of this is discusting, more along the lines of a few daft fannies and a lot of very happy folk...

Agree Pat Nevin's line about it being similar to Wembley late 70 s after the Scotland game was that, "we used to think that was quite funny".

franks
24-05-2016, 09:25 AM
I know it might not be popular but I've always thought Michael Stewart comes over well. When you consider the flak he's received from Hibs fans he has always risen above it and seems to understand why that is and has never had an anti Hibs agenda and is always worth listening to.

JeMeSouviens
24-05-2016, 09:26 AM
And was delighted for folk at the club and the support.

tbf, even de Boer doesn't come across as a total ****. :wink:

JimBHibees
24-05-2016, 09:29 AM
And was delighted for folk at the club and the support.

tbf, even de Boer doesn't come across as a total ****. :wink:

One misses penalties the other ones a tank :greengrin

JimBHibees
24-05-2016, 09:30 AM
I know it might not be popular but I've always thought Michael Stewart comes over well. When you consider the flak he's received from Hibs fans he has always risen above it and seems to understand why that is and has never had an anti Hibs agenda and is always worth listening to.

Agree totally best pundit by a mile.

hibsdaft
24-05-2016, 09:44 AM
absolute respect to him for that.

.Sean.
24-05-2016, 09:47 AM
Mikey Stewart absolutely hates the Old Firm. I've got a lot of time for him.