PDA

View Full Version : Rams

Gordon67
24-05-2016, 07:13 AM
I take it Hibs FC have seen or should have see the Risk & Method Statements from the Police that would be in place before Saurday this would have highlighted any problems with crowd control should this happen at the game because it looked like there were more Police at the Rangers end when the game finished and if the Police don't have this paper work in place it needs looked into further and find out why, all types of work require Risk & Method Statement done prior to the start.

BroxburnHibee
24-05-2016, 07:20 AM
I take it Hibs FC have seen or should have see the Risk & Method Statements from the Police that would be in place before Saurday this would have highlighted any problems with crowd control should this happen at the game because it looked like there were more Police at the Rangers end when the game finished and if the Police don't have this paper work in place it needs looked into further and find out why, all types of work require Risk & Method Statement done prior to the start.

This is what all this crap from Rangers is all about. They lost and cant stand it. They know that the policing was inadequate yet all we're hearing is about the few incidents on the pitch.

And as yet not a single word congratulating the club for winning.

The sorest of losers ever!!!!!!!

GloryGlory
24-05-2016, 07:22 AM

Presumably the Police Scotland Match Commander and SFA security would have met before the match to discuss security and how the match would be handled, how stewards and police officers would be deployed, responses to different scenarios, etc. Then each party would have briefed their own personnel accordingly. Presumably they also took input from the two participants security personnel, too, to draft up the match plan and to coordinate across all parties.

I would hope Hibs at least try to ensure that pre match planning is part of the Independent Commission's remit and also part of the final publicly disclosed report.

Niffy
24-05-2016, 07:28 AM
To be fair on the radio the first statement from the SFA partly blamed the security coordination. Tam and Stuart mentioned that a few times.