PDA

View Full Version : League/buzzing

Enough said
24-05-2016, 06:44 AM
After the best weekend of my life. I really think we will go on a win the league now fans are buzzing players are buzzing GGTTH

GloryGlory
24-05-2016, 06:46 AM
After the best weekend of my life. I really think we will go on a win the league now fans are buzzing players are buzzing GGTTH

Need to get players in early and make sure we get off to a flying start. We've been slow starters in the last two seasons and need to hit the ground running this time.

BroxburnHibee
24-05-2016, 06:48 AM
We'll be back early for the European games now. Must hit the ground running.

Enough said
24-05-2016, 06:50 AM
Agreed

hibsdaft
24-05-2016, 08:39 AM
think we can deffo carry the good feeling into next year. the love - and there's no other word - for the players is off the richter scale. the unity between fans and support is just at an all time high. could be a really memorable season.

hfc rd
24-05-2016, 08:40 AM
Need to get players in early and make sure we get off to a flying start. We've been slow starters in the last two seasons and need to hit the ground running this time.

I agree with that above. Definitely need to get our targets in early and hit the ground running. Similar to what the yams and sevco have done in this division.

I think the reason for our slow start the last two seasons was because in our first season when Stubbsy had just come in, we virtually had no players or even a GK as Butcher had binned them all prior to Leann punting him out. He had to quickly assemble a squad in a very short space of time and make them all gel together.
Last season it was the whole Scott Allan transfer to sevco saga that disrupted our pre-season and start to the new campaign. The west coast media certainly played their part as well.

DarrenSQH
24-05-2016, 08:41 AM
Really want to win the league next season so it fits perfect with the song.

rcarter1
24-05-2016, 08:54 AM
No Stokes and no Henderson, so it will be interesting to see how we replace these guys. Would love to see Farid back in the team if at all possible. Great core to the team, and the spirit can't be higher, so lets grab this league by the scruff of the neck.

Enough said
24-05-2016, 09:54 AM
Am sure when we won the cup in 1902 we won the league the following season 1902/03