PDA

View Full Version : Sfa

GreenNWhiteArmy
23-05-2016, 08:57 PM
Just wondering everyone's thoughts here;

I'm a member of the Tartan Army and have been for the last 3 or 4 campaigns. The scenes at Hampden on Saturday were tiny compared to any of the rangers' riots over the years.

Should the SFA hammer OUR club with zero implications or penalties imposed on the rangers I'll be shredding my TA membership and posting it directly back to Hampden. Nothing against the squad or management team (well except Mcghee cause he's a tool)

They can shove it if they lie down and allow rangers to bully their way in to hammering us.

Anyone else in the same boat?

itslegaltender
23-05-2016, 09:00 PM
Just wondering everyone's thoughts here;

I'm a member of the Tartan Army and have been for the last 3 or 4 campaigns. The scenes at Hampden on Saturday were tiny compared to any of the rangers' riots over the years.

Should the SFA hammer OUR club with zero implications or penalties imposed on the rangers I'll be shredding my TA membership and posting it directly back to Hampden. Nothing against the squad or management team (well except Mcghee cause he's a tool)

They can shove it if they lie down and allow rangers to bully their way in to hammering us.

Anyone else in the same boat?

nope, I support Scotland , not the SFA. Not going to fall into the trap of those Sectarian knuckle draggers in the way they pick and choose when to support their own Country.

GreenNWhiteArmy
23-05-2016, 09:03 PM
nope, I support Scotland , not the SFA. Not going to fall into the trap of those Sectarian knuckle draggers in the way they pick and choose when to support their own Country.

Fair point. My point was more surrounding where does our cash go? Straight in to the pockets of those in office is where. I won't be lining their pockets if my club is hammered for something so miniscule

CallumLaidlaw
23-05-2016, 09:43 PM
I think the best thing that could have happened for us is the fact it's an independent enquiry that's being done now with full disclosure.

givescotlandfreedom
23-05-2016, 09:45 PM
I think the best thing that could have happened for us is the fact it's an independent enquiry that's being done now with full disclosure.

Forgive my ignorance but if it's independent who's setting it up?

High-On-Hibs
23-05-2016, 09:48 PM

"Independent Enquiry" seems to be the buzz phrase these days. Yet very few people understand what it actually means. They'll be nothing "independent" about it, that you can be sure of.

Ozyhibby
23-05-2016, 10:17 PM

Independent like the Lord Nimmo Smith enquiry?

http://www.theoffshoregame.net/475-2/

Let's hope not.

Sas_The_Hibby
23-05-2016, 10:27 PM
Forgive my ignorance but if it's independent who's setting it up?

Independent members of the Orange Lodge, to ensure impartiality.