PDA

View Full Version : Saturday changes everthing

mjhibby
23-05-2016, 06:59 PM
The moment David gray scored that unbelievable winner the history and the future of our great club moved to another level. After seasons of promise,immense frustration and the relegation it could have been many could have fallen out of love with hibs.
That goal has changed everthing. Firstly the joy of the fans showed how much the club means to them. The relief that the monkey is off our back is massive and the immense pride with everybody connected to the club is overwhelming. The scenes after the game,on Saturday night and the parade will be admired by millions but cherished by all hibbies. A big thank you to the following
Tom farmer. Maligned by some but showed how much the club meant to him when coming on the parade when he could have given it a miss as he hadn't been well. My mother meant him twice at Lourdes and thought he was a lovely guy. God bless you sir
Alan Stubbs. A massive thank you for all your efforts for bringing believe back to the club
The players. David gray,John McGinn,Lewis Stevenson,Paul hanlon and indeed the whole squad. You stood up where it truly mattered. Especially please for Lewis and Paul as they have endured many lows and now so deserve the ultimate high
The fans. Just unbelievable from Saturday morning onwards. The devotion to the club when we have taken so many kicks to the soft parts is amazing. I'm so proud to be a hibby and of all of you.
The benefits of winning the cup are just enormous. Firstly God knows how much we will make on merchandise as I can see me spending well over £100 and I'm sure loads of fans will do too.
being in the Europa league. Not only the buzz it gives the club but the revenue and will greatly help in
keeping and attracting players.
hoefully we will have a huge crowd at the first home league game and I'm sure we will have a big uptake in season ticket sales. All these things will minimise greatly the loss we will make next season which keeps the club on a god financial footing.
the most important effect of Saturday is the pride in everthing associated with the club and it is us now will now own the hibsd it phrase and ram it down the throats of the condescending media. It's only now sinking it but im more proud now than ever to be a hibee.
Ggtth.

et_hibby
23-05-2016, 07:08 PM
Hear hear.