PDA

View Full Version : Utter hypocrisy from sevco

les83
23-05-2016, 06:48 PM
I'm really tired of listening to their bleating on now about big bad Hibs.
Don't they recall how their fans spent 90 minutes pelting Scott Allan and Mark Oxley at last years playoffs?
I'm also deeply frustrated at the lack of investigation into sectarian singing.
We were treated to:
- The Billy Boys
-Follow Follow (the full version)
-And the cheer up Allan Stubbs complete with sectarian language.
We had some idiots, nobody is denying that but The Rangers are in no place to throw stones...

Waxy
23-05-2016, 06:53 PM
The media will say whatever The newco Rangers want them to say for the blue pound.

jacomo
23-05-2016, 06:55 PM
It's alright, they've asked for a full investigation.

I think they might regret it...

Hibernia&Alba
23-05-2016, 06:55 PM
Don't forget 'Father's Advice', that great football song which encourages the joining of a Loyalist paramilitary group. At least they didn't treat us to 'Here Lies A Soldier Of The UVF'. Terrorist sympathisers as well as bigots.

jdships
23-05-2016, 07:20 PM
Don't they recall how their fans spent 90 minutes pelting Scott Allan and Mark Oxley at last years playoffs?
We were treated to:
- The Billy Boys
We had some idiots, nobody is denying that but The Rangers are in no place to throw stones...

:top marks
Don't forget the vandalism and criminal behaviour at Barcelona, Manchester and Newcastle plus their fans behaviour at every ground they visit in Scotland :rolleyes:

Eyrie
23-05-2016, 07:37 PM
Remember how well Hibs fans are treated at Ibrox when commenting on their hypocrisy.

Stokesy's on fire
23-05-2016, 07:45 PM
The two petitions they have released are funny as fek

Hillsidehibby
23-05-2016, 07:49 PM
It's alright, they've asked for a full investigation.

I think they might regret it...

I reckon this might bite them on the arse......

lucky
23-05-2016, 07:52 PM
It's summed up by the fact they've got a crowd funding page trying to raise £1690 for their thugs that got arrested yesterday

allezsauzee
23-05-2016, 07:54 PM
i'm quite enjoying their bleating. it shows how much we have hurt them :giruy2:

OsloHibs
23-05-2016, 07:59 PM
Chick young has been an utter disgrace tonight. Did anyone else hear him?

3-2 ya plum.

allezsauzee
23-05-2016, 08:01 PM

3-2 ya plum.

Only tonight?

Hibernia&Alba
23-05-2016, 08:01 PM

3-2 ya plum.

No, what did he say? He must be hurting, just like King and Traynor. Dobbers.

Onion
23-05-2016, 08:03 PM
The two petitions they have released are funny as fek

All we have to do is give these chumps enough rope and they hang themselves. Idiots.

O'Rourke3
23-05-2016, 08:04 PM
Have they blamed any of this on Chelsea fans yet

Stokesy's on fire
23-05-2016, 08:07 PM
All we have to do is give these chumps enough rope and they hang themselves. Idiots.

We should start a petition for them

"Please help release warburtons Magic hat from leith"
#freethemagichat

#thebitterloyal

OsloHibs
23-05-2016, 08:11 PM
Chick said on the day whilst reporting for the bbc that dean shields was assaulted, but tonight his dad phoned in and denied that and said dean wasn't worried about safety from the hibs fans- just that he got beat.
Then chick goes on to say how hibs fans abused disabled rangers fans in wheelchairs, broke expensive camera equipment and blah blah blah. With Richard Wilson slavering a lot of tosh.

1 minute on how great hibs played!

3-2 must hurt so bad ☺

NORTHERNHIBBY
23-05-2016, 08:22 PM
Temper any comments from BBC employees with the fact that the Rangers have them all banned from Ibrox. Not hard to see the motivation. Did Chick also go on to say what the Police said when he told them all this?

Hi Heid Yin
23-05-2016, 08:25 PM
Facts verified by the cameras;

Hibs supporters climbed over barriers and invaded the pitch.
Sevco supporters climbed over barriers and invaded the pitch.
Extreme minority of Hibs supporters goaded and taunted Sevco supporters.
Extreme minority of Sevco supporters goaded and taunted Hibs supporters.
An extreme minority of Hibs supporters attacked Sevco supporters.
An extreme minority of Sevco supporters attacked Hibs supporters.
An isolated young Hibs laddie swung at a Rangers player and hit fresh air
An isolated Rangers player walked away from said incident unscathed.
Smoke bombs went off in the Sevco end
A smoke bomb went off in the Hibs end

errrr. Sectarian songs aside, did I miss anything?

TheMentalHibees
23-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Never thought I'd see the day Rangers turned into Celtic, poor me poor me nonsense.

Hibernia&Alba
23-05-2016, 08:28 PM
Temper any comments from BBC employees with the fact that the Rangers have them all banned from Ibrox. Not hard to see the motivation. Did Chick also go on to say what the Police said when he told them all this?

Something about needing to speak to him in connection with Operation Yewtree. Perhaps I misheard. :offski:

Cosmic Truth
23-05-2016, 08:31 PM
Remember how well Hibs fans are treated at Ibrox when commenting on their hypocrisy.

The zombie hordes attacked Hearts fans, after a game at Ibrox was called off. The newnoses went round to where the Hearts fans were exiting stadium, and set into them.

They have rioted all over Europe. I there was one club in world football that had no right to take the moral high ground over fans behaviour, it's those lowlife barstewards.

makaveli1875
23-05-2016, 08:31 PM
looking at some of the more recent videos to come out it does not paint a pretty picture for the rangers mob , most of the assaults were carried out by huns , quite a few were grown men assaulting children and there was more than just a few of them on the pitch there was hundreds of them all on for a punch up

theres a video of what appears to be a rangers suit wearer kicking a hibs fan without provocation , it wasnt a pretty sight but to be honest it could have got a whole lot worse

Irish_Steve
23-05-2016, 08:32 PM

No smoke bombs went off in the Hibs end

Yeah, Hibs won

Aldo
23-05-2016, 08:33 PM
Right I want to start a petition to ban the following from ER

Daily Record
The Sun
Keith Jackson
Every member of the BBC Sportsound Team
Chick young

And anyone else that drags the teams good name through the dirt!!

makaveli1875
23-05-2016, 08:36 PM
Right I want to start a petition to ban the following from ER

Daily Record
The Sun
Keith Jackson
Every member of the BBC Sportsound Team
Chick young

And anyone else that drags the teams good name through the dirt!!

that would just make us like the rangers , who cares what they say we won the cup and that kills every one of them more than being banned from easter road ever could

Gmack7
23-05-2016, 08:37 PM
F€£k knows why they're surprised we gubbed they had the final score on the front of there shirts, 3 2 ya bunch of tramps

Cosmic Truth
23-05-2016, 08:39 PM
Never thought I'd see the day Rangers turned into Celtic, poor me poor me nonsense.

What Hibs are experiencing now is what Celtic have had to put up with for decades.

Celtic fans were called paranoid when they said huns with whistles, and blazers, bent over backwards to help Rangers. I'd have thought after the penalty Hibs were denied at the end of the 1979 Scottish Cup final, the Hibs fans would have realised they were correct.

Rangers have always been the establishment club, and could look to friendly officials to help them out. Fortunately, it's getting better, and Mclean had an excellent game, though I wonder what Hibs fans would have said if a Sevco player had dived across goal punched the ball out, and all the officials blanked it, like Mclean did in last seasons Scottish Cup semi-final??

Hi Heid Yin
23-05-2016, 08:42 PM

Yeah, Hibs won
Ha ha. Love it!:hilarious
:hilarious

Niffy
23-05-2016, 08:52 PM

Niffy
23-05-2016, 08:52 PM

lapsedhibee
23-05-2016, 08:54 PM
What Hibs are experiencing now is what Celtic have had to put up with for decades.

Celtic fans were called paranoid when they said huns with whistles, and blazers, bent over backwards to help Rangers. I'd have thought after the penalty Hibs were denied at the end of the 1979 Scottish Cup final, the Hibs fans would have realised they were correct.

Yep, I remember Jack Regan getting a fair bit of abuse on here for listing details of bizarre corner, throw-in etc decisions. Looking back most if not all of what he used to claim was probably true.

O'Rourke3
23-05-2016, 08:54 PM

No smoke bombs went off in the Hibs end

One smoke bomb went off. On F\T. D 3 or 4.

nickwhibs
23-05-2016, 08:58 PM
There is a great article on the Wings Over Scotland Facebook page debunking most of the false accusations and hypocrisy of the rangers/media...
http://wingsoverscotland.com/a-slight-stramash/

Hi Heid Yin
23-05-2016, 08:59 PM
One smoke bomb went off. On F\T. D 3 or 4.

Damn. Thank you for pointing that out. I will amend my statement.:aok:

Hi Heid Yin
23-05-2016, 09:00 PM
There was a smoke bomb at our end, after the equaliser IIRC.

That's two of you who have pointed out my error. Cheers.
:aok:I will amend my statement.

Cosmic Truth
23-05-2016, 09:31 PM

Yeah, Hibs won

:greengrin

basehibby
23-05-2016, 10:18 PM
We were treated to:
- The Billy Boys

:agree: Well said - they are guilty as SIN of all of the above and their hypocrisy is utterly breathtaking.

I actually suspect that they have taken a very cynical stance of "get your retaliation in first" - ie try and blame everything on Hibs to DEFLECT attention from the enormous part their own support played in all the (fairly overblown but nevertheless unwelcome) naughtiness which preceded and followed the full time whistle.

I have no doubt that the points they have raised have some basis in fact as it's obvious that some of the more idiotic of our number behaved in a less than sporting manner towards some of the Rangers players and staff as they left the pitch - which WAS bang out of order - HOWEVER it is also very obvious that they are milking this for all it's worth and (for the most part) stretching the definition of assault well beyond it's standard definition of " a bit of agro". Lets face it - someone ruffling your hair can be defined as assault if it's unwelcome.

So - Rangers, knowing they are going to get a bollocking anyway, decide to try and deflect the blame as much as they can on to Hibs - and... amplified as it was through the pompous imbecelic monstrosity that is James Traynor, we get the ridiculous and somewhat surreal statements that have been emanating from Ibrox since they were beaten fair and square on Saturday. I think that the outcome is going to see Rangers with as much if not more egg on their faces as would have been the case if they'd played with a straight bat.

Time for Rangers to ditch Jaba? Yes I would say - if they want anyone to take anything they have to say seriously ever again.

ehf
23-05-2016, 10:34 PM
It's so much comedy and it makes it so much more enjoyable. If they had condemned the couple of idiots that acted aggressively towards their players and left it there, fair enough; but they have tried to defend hundreds of their own fans coming on to the pitch and attacking children on the grounds that they were trying to protect their own players - despite this all being at the opposite side of the stadium. Beyond laughable and so lacking in credibility that it beggars belief that the statement was given the official imprimatur by some sore loser at Ibrox.

hibees 7062
23-05-2016, 10:40 PM
https://scontent-bru2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13240110_1193010494077415_6848609698940793054_n.jp g?oh=f7bb3573b00c12497d61757c73e517f6&oe=57E102D9

Sir David Gray
23-05-2016, 10:46 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1019816/Manchester-police-chiefs-left-sickened-disappointed-rioting-Rangers-fans.html

Never let them forget.

147lothian
23-05-2016, 11:08 PM
Rrrrangers, lost in the Scottish Cup final, and they weren't able to pick up there losers medals in-front of their empty stands, let the investigation into who's fault it is begin!