PDA

View Full Version : Reporting ****ing Scotland

I'm_cabbaged
23-05-2016, 05:54 PM
I'm getting sick of this ****, reporting that hibs fans attacked their fans and no mention of them. Come the sports news they didn't even mention the game!!!!!! No reporting of the parade either!!!! Weegie *******s!!!!

MWHIBBIES
23-05-2016, 06:00 PM
They have been reporting ***** since Saturday dinner time.

HibeeLR
23-05-2016, 06:03 PM
It's happening almost everywhere. I was listening to talk sport earlier and the guy was calling hibs fans a disgrace etc etc no mention of the Rangers fans...although it's hardly surprising as they'll always take the side of an OF club

Pete
Reporting West of Scotland.

There are a lot of Glasgow based institutions that are behaving like children. Our team done over their darlings and to an extent our fans also stole the show from them.

It was supposed to be their big day but they collectively can't handle it and are lashing out.

Joe6-2
I hope Hibs are not going to wait to long in pointing the finger at them too.
Instead of this continuos pillorying of our support!
Getting pissed listening to it now!!

green day
23-05-2016, 06:07 PM
Who cares? Hibs reaction has been ace. Nothing to Stoke the fires, nothing controversial, nothing to see.

Regardless of the media, this will die down until the enquiry is held as they have no new stories to tell.

The police enquiry to me is key. Easy to say "I was attacked" more difficult to perjure yourself.

High-On-Hibs
23-05-2016, 06:08 PM
We get 2 kinds of BBC Reporting in this country. BBC reporting from the English perspective and BBC reporting from the whinging weegie perspective.

I don't know why people still persist with them.

Lancs Harp
23-05-2016, 06:11 PM
Apparently Alba reported it wasn't our fault but nobody understood it.

# joking.

SOLGirl
23-05-2016, 06:12 PM
I've tweeted them to ask why there was no coverage of parade etc. Not holding my breath for a reply!

kezbar
23-05-2016, 06:21 PM
The way this is being reported, it only a matter of time before they report Anthony Stokes returned to the pitch wearing a balaclava :confused:

Smiggy 7-0
23-05-2016, 06:22 PM
At least STV news showed the parade etc. and seemed to concentrate on the match in their sports part rather than BBC who never even mentioned Rangers fans behaviour.

kaimendhibs
23-05-2016, 06:27 PM
Was raging watching that. Absolute bias and one sided reporting. Asked my missus if we did actually win the cup😡😡

MWHIBBIES
23-05-2016, 06:28 PM
At least STV news showed the parade etc. and seemed to concentrate on the match in their sports part rather than BBC who never even mentioned Rangers fans behaviour.Yeah, saw Paul Barnes there on Sunday, seemed to be quite enjoying himself.

Greencore
23-05-2016, 06:29 PM
Who cares we all know the truth. We went on to celebrate they went on to fight.

Kato
23-05-2016, 06:37 PM
BBC showed a "time-line" of events which was a seriously distorted version of the actual events.

All the organs and institutions which are attacking Hibs, with barely a mention of the football match or indeed the odious behaviour of the The Rangers fans throughout the whole game, are the same ones who have been taunting and making jokes about our club for years.

Jim44
23-05-2016, 06:37 PM
At least STV news showed the parade etc. and seemed to concentrate on the match in their sports part rather than BBC who never even mentioned Rangers fans behaviour.

And yet even some of our members on this board scoff at those of us who claim that there is institutional bias against Hibs by the BBC. I can't think of one BBC employee ( Stuart Cosgrove is the exception but he's a bit of a free-lancing maverick) who has uttered a single word of mitigation in Hibs' defence or criticised the Sevco role in the incident. There is not a shadow of doubt that there were idiots who were totally out of order but to identify Sevco as innocent victims is nauseating.

Aldo
23-05-2016, 06:41 PM
And yet even some of our members on this board scoff at those of us who claim that there is institutional bias against Hibs by the BBC. I can't think of one BBC employee ( Stuart Cosgrove is the exception but he's a bit of a free-lancing maverick) who has uttered a single word of mitigation in Hibs' defence or criticised the Sevco role in the incident. There is not a shadow of doubt that there were idiots who were totally out of order but to identify Sevco as innocent victims is nauseating.

There is undoubted bias J44 and it will never ever stop!

What are they actually trying to achieve here.

Well I know what Lying King and his club are trying to do..... Keep the hordes happy!! Plain and simple and they are using every media outlet as its carrier!!

The BBC sitting top of the pile!!

Joe6-2
23-05-2016, 07:07 PM

😂😂😂

andyf5
23-05-2016, 07:13 PM

It appears not all our fans did. See https://twitter.com/peteradamsmith?lang=en-gb I'm hoping we are not a mirror image of the "follow follow" site and are prepared to look objectively at things even if we don't like it.

SlickShoes
23-05-2016, 07:20 PM
It appears not all our fans did. See https://twitter.com/peteradamsmith?lang=en-gb I'm hoping we are not a mirror image of the "follow follow" site and are prepared to look objectively at things even if we don't like it.

No one on this board has disputed the fact that a few hibs fans were acting like tits and tried to attack 1 or 2 rangers players. Everyone agrees those folk should be banned for life and arrested, one of them already has been arrested.

stoneyburn hibs
23-05-2016, 07:25 PM
Can't believe that they didn't show the parade on Reporting Scotland. Don't know if it's wishful thinking but surely either the BBC or STV could show even a half hour programme of this momentous occasion.