PDA

View Full Version : Fontaine just been on SSN...

3pm
23-05-2016, 05:02 PM
Kirsty Gallagher tears in the with the question 'Have the scenes tarnished the victory?'

Fontaine 'Hasn't taken away from what we've achieved'.

'I personally wasn't in any danger'. Understood the emotions.

'Will be dealt with in the right way'.

'Parade was unbelievable.'

'Squad have huge bond forever'.

'Felt we deserved something this season'.

'In good spirits for next year'.

Promotion next year - 'Without a shadow of a doubt, that's our main focus. We have to get up next season without any shadow of a doubt.'

Sas_The_Hibby
23-05-2016, 06:48 PM
What?! You mean he isn't apologising personally to every single Rangers player and official, asking how the poor wee lambs are, after Saturday?

The man's a disgrace :greengrin

rcarter1
23-05-2016, 06:50 PM
Kirsty Gallagher tears in the with the question 'Have the scenes tarnished the victory?'

Fontaine 'Hasn't taken away from what we've achieved'.

'I personally wasn't in any danger'. Understood the emotions.

'Will be dealt with in the right way'.

'Parade was unbelievable.'

'Squad have huge bond forever'.

'Felt we deserved something this season'.

'In good spirits for next year'.

Promotion next year - 'Without a shadow of a doubt, that's our main focus. We have to get up next season without any shadow of a doubt.'

Poor question Kirsty. Agenda perhaps? This has absolutely nothing to do with the Hibs team, or club per se.

SeanWilson
23-05-2016, 06:54 PM
Poor question Kirsty. Agenda perhaps? This has absolutely nothing to do with the Hibs team, or club per se.

why would she have an agenda? She's a hibee.

rcarter1
23-05-2016, 06:55 PM
why would she have an agenda? She's a hibee.

My mistake! :hide:

Never knew this, sounded like more media besmirching going on..

cabbageandribs1875
23-05-2016, 06:57 PM
i'm sure Kirsty Gallacher( Double:drool::drool: ) is patron of Hibernian ladies FC (or sommit like that), her father is certainly a hibby...and not a bad gowfer in his time

Hibernia&Alba
23-05-2016, 07:06 PM
Nobody criticises the lovely [and Hibs fan] Kirsty G in my presence :greengrin :not worth

Joe6-2
23-05-2016, 07:09 PM

I knew she was a Hibby, but didn't come across like that

SunshineOnLeith
23-05-2016, 07:10 PM
The more the players come out having clearly quite enjoyed the pitch invasion (Fyvie and Cummings in particular spring to mind), the more I think it was actually better than any scripted/choreographed on pitch celebrations would have been.

erin go bragh
23-05-2016, 07:13 PM
We won the cup and I couldn't give a monkeys about anything else . I've seen us win both cups . No many Jambos can say that . And as for Sevco , better luck next time , when trying to win your first Scottish cup .

GGTTH

jacomo
23-05-2016, 07:14 PM
Love these quotes:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/22/hibernian-condemn-crowd-trouble-cup-win-rangers

Hibs players were oblivious to the violent scenes as they were caught up in the adulation of fans. Liam Henderson, who set up two goals, said: “I couldn’t tell you what was happening. I was getting hugged by all sorts. These things happen, cup finals, you see it happen down south when fans run on to the pitch.

The midfielder Fraser Fyvie added: “It was obviously disappointing the fans ran on, but you can’t really stop them. They got a bit over-excited, but you can’t really blame them because they have waited a while for a trophy. It’s great to be part of it. I have never experienced a pitch invasion and it was fantastic. I’m just glad we got out in the end and lifted the Cup – what a feeling.”

Billy Whizz
23-05-2016, 07:24 PM
Nobody criticises the lovely [and Hibs fan] Kirsty G in my presence :greengrin :not worth

You can't put photos like that on here

Hibernia&Alba
23-05-2016, 07:25 PM
You can't put photos like that on here

I just did :greengrin

rcarter1
23-05-2016, 08:06 PM

I feel like a bit of a div.. Apologies Kirsty!

Allant1981
23-05-2016, 08:26 PM
I just did :greengrin

It was clearly cold that day, good pic!!

Enough said
23-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Bang tidy