PDA

View Full Version : Camera equipment - gone "missing"

Brightside
23-05-2016, 02:34 PM
If any of you know someone who may have picked up some gear by mistake....please make sure it gets back to the guy via Alan Rennie.

Alan Rennie Photography
3 hrs ·
Hi Everybody

I know I have many Hibernian fans who follow my page and I would appreciate some help here.

Like any Hibs fan this weekend has been the best ever for the club. The performance from the team and the result could not have been better.

I don’t want to get involved with the rights and wrongs of the pitch invasion at the end but would very much like some assistance in returning stolen camera equipment from behind the goals after the game.

Not only is it the equipment but more importantly the files on the card, which contained images of all the mascots on the day.

Please if anyone has any information that can help me return this equipment to its rightful owner, who is a top class guy and photographer and certainly doesn't deserve this grief and anguish, can you please drop me a message.

Kind regards
Alan

Beefster
23-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Given it's the guy's livelihood and a number of families' memories, I hope someone does the right thing and gets the gear back to him.

ruthven_raiders
24-05-2016, 05:53 AM
Bump

Carheenlea
24-05-2016, 06:08 AM
Can the theft of the guys equipment be put down to over exuberance too? A lot of Hibs fans should be holding their heads in shame this week as their actions ultimately lost thousands of Hibs fans chance of seeng our beloved club celebrate on the pitch. Denied the players what would have been an incredible celebration with their families on the pitch at the end too. Hopefully this equiment can be returned safely to its rightful owner.

Scouse Hibee
24-05-2016, 07:30 AM
Can the theft of the guys equipment be put down to over exuberance too? A lot of Hibs fans should be holding their heads in shame this week as their actions ultimately lost thousands of Hibs fans chance of seeng our beloved club celebrate on the pitch. Denied the players what would have been an incredible celebration with their families on the pitch at the end too. Hopefully this equiment can be returned safely to its rightful owner.

Get over it ffs.The theft is something else,the celebrations were justified.

Salt N Sauzee
24-05-2016, 07:41 AM

Sunday certainly made up for that

dangermouse
24-05-2016, 07:49 AM
Get over it ffs.The theft is something else,the celebrations were justified.

If the pitch invasion had been a handful of numpties running about on the pitch for a few seconds before returning to the stand then no harm would be done. What transpired has disgraced our club with accusations of our fans assaulting opposition fans and players.

The players themselves have missed the opportunity to celebrate their victory on the pitch (think back to 2007) and the club is likely to be hit with a substantial fine. Justified, even after 114 years I don't think so.

RIP
24-05-2016, 07:49 AM

The weegie polis cancelled the lap of honour out of spite. There was no residual risk with all Rangers fans having left. No doubt Rod and Leeann will be demanding answers.

BroxburnHibee
24-05-2016, 07:58 AM
If the pitch invasion had been a handful of numpties running about on the pitch for a few seconds before returning to the stand then no harm would be done. What transpired has disgraced our club with accusations of our fans assaulting opposition fans and players.

The players themselves have missed the opportunity to celebrate their victory on the pitch (think back to 2007) and the club is likely to be hit with a substantial fine. Justified, even after 114 years I don't think so.

I've highlighted the important part for you.

As yet I've seen 2 videos, 1 of an idiot taking a swipe at Wallace (he'll be caught and dealt with) and another of someone pushing Foderingham (he'll be caught and dealt with).

Don't you think with all the filming going on there would be more 'evidence' surfacing by now? You can bet the Hun loving media will be doing all they can to get any 'proof' they can find.

"Disgraced our club" - not a chance!!!!!

Disgraced themselves - absolutely.

Scouse Hibee
24-05-2016, 08:00 AM

Deary me, I give up.

One Day Soon
24-05-2016, 08:17 AM
One way or another we all know Hibs fans who know Hibs fans. Every one of us should be passing this message on. If someone knows someone who knows someone who has the equipment then they need to do the right thing.

Let's pass this message on.

SlickShoes
24-05-2016, 08:47 AM
Is there any chance this all got taken away by hampden staff when the cleared out all the broken advertising boards and other equipment that was knocked over?

Someone could also have pinched it but there was a lot of stuff cleared away when the pitch was finally cleared of supporters.

uk3doorsdown
24-05-2016, 09:13 AM
Hope Alan gets his camera back, his pictures are always cracking!
Come on Hibees lets tidy this mess up.

degenerated
24-05-2016, 09:35 AM
One way or another we all know Hibs fans who know Hibs fans. Every one of us should be passing this message on. If someone knows someone who knows someone who has the equipment then they need to do the right thing.

Let's pass this message on.

Was it behind the goals at the hibs end it was lifted from? I understood it had been from the other end of the ground although I may be wrong.

JeMeSouviens
24-05-2016, 09:40 AM
Hope Alan gets his camera back, his pictures are always cracking!
Come on Hibees lets tidy this mess up.

It's not his. Sounds like he's put the message out on behalf of a mate.

Hope it gets returned though.