PDA

View Full Version : Missing flag

bubblesmorrison
23-05-2016, 11:14 AM
Looking for some help in locating my New York Hibs supporters club flag. I am heading back to New York next Monday and would love to have my flag back by then. It was removed from the fence at the front of the East stand at Hampden on Saturday during the pitch invasion and was last seen hung on the goal but by the time all the chaos was over I could not see it.

Moulin Yarns
23-05-2016, 12:58 PM
Watch the first video. about 14 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yY2iDsKvGA

I think you might recognise your flag

bubblesmorrison
23-05-2016, 04:38 PM
Watch the first video. about 14 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yY2iDsKvGA

I think you might recognise your flag

Yeh that's it if anyone knows these guys it would be great to get it back.

.Sean.
23-05-2016, 05:42 PM
One of our East Lothian Hibs ones went missing aswell

Super Leigh
23-05-2016, 07:49 PM
Also looking for a CIS Cup 2007 flag. It was tied to the front of the east between G4 and G5. When my Dad and I went to collect it at the end of the game, the strings were still tied to the railing and it looked like it had been ripped completely off.

Besides the fact you can no longer buy this flag, it is also sentimentally valuable to us and holds many memories as we bring it to every game at hampden. If anyone has found it in their possession I'd be really grateful if you'd drop me a message and we can sort it out.

It was a really amazing weekend overall but, without wanting to bring up the pitch invasion stuff again, it would be a bit of a shame to think fellow Hibees had walked away knowing they had taken something that wasn't theirs. Hopefully everyone here is reunited with their keepsakes.

Pretty Boy
23-05-2016, 08:04 PM
Now shared on our Twitter. Hopefully you all get your flags back.

LancsHibs
23-05-2016, 08:19 PM
Our Blackpool Hibernian Saltire flag also went missing on the Sunday parade. I t was tied to a shop front half way down Leith Walk. It has Blackpool spelt out in white lettering on the top, a large club crest centre and Hibernian at the bottom. This flag has seen lots of action and was ripped off the shutters, it is easily recognisable and we would like it returned to any of the Lancs lads.
Thanks GGTTH:gwa:

oldbutdim
23-05-2016, 08:28 PM
Our Blackpool Hibernian Saltire flag also went missing on the Sunday parade. I t was tied to a shop front half way down Leith Walk. It has Blackpool spelt out in white lettering on the top, a large club crest centre and Hibernian at the bottom. This flag has seen lots of action and was ripped off the shutters, it is easily recognisable and we would like it returned to any of the Lancs lads.
Thanks GGTTH:gwa:

I saw it there - I also heard a couple of Hibs fans asking if it "belonged to that prick from Hibs.net"

:confused:

It was still there when I left though.

IFONLY
23-05-2016, 08:40 PM
Looking for some help in locating my New York Hibs supporters club flag. I am heading back to New York next Monday and would love to have my flag back by then. It was removed from the fence at the front of the East stand at Hampden on Saturday during the pitch invasion and was last seen hung on the goal but by the time all the chaos was over I could not see it.

You have a p.m