PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: LIFE WITH HIBS - JOIN US NEXT SEASON

RSS Bot
23-05-2016, 10:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6526)

hfc rd
23-05-2016, 10:10 AM
Let's carry the terrific celebrations and momentum into the new season guys!

Pretty Boy
23-05-2016, 10:28 AM
Bump.

If even 10% of those there on Saturday could commit to buying a ST it would make such a difference.

Craig_HFC
23-05-2016, 10:31 AM
Bump.

If even 10% of those there on Saturday could commit to buying a ST it would make such a difference.

Or 10% of those there yesterday at the parade!

:greengrin

Carheenlea
23-05-2016, 11:45 AM
Lets keep this on front page till season's start.

Carheenlea
23-05-2016, 04:13 PM
You know it makes sense.

Billy Whizz
23-05-2016, 04:27 PM
I was doing my selling bit yesterday, to fans with us, who were season tickets holders years ago, and now go only occasionally.

If we can't get them back now, we never will

HibbyAndy
23-05-2016, 04:32 PM
Cmon guys dig deep for these legends that brought the cup home against all the odds along the way. They deserve our full backing.:aok:

GreenCastle
23-05-2016, 04:44 PM
Got mine several weeks ago and while the playoffs were crap - a season ticket is more than just shot what league we are in.

It's doing my part for the club and to make sure we may have days like yesterday once again..

Pete
23-05-2016, 04:48 PM
This is the best way to support the legends and stick it up all these bitter people.

KNBE
23-05-2016, 06:17 PM
Just bought my first ever ones for me and my boy.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk

Hiber-nation
23-05-2016, 06:18 PM

:thumbsup:

Keep this going, we'll never get a better chance.

hibeedonald
23-05-2016, 06:23 PM
Wasn't going to purchase, but I will now. My first in three years.

hibeedonald
23-05-2016, 06:25 PM
Just had a look at the availability for the east, surely we cant of sold that many already?

Keith_M
23-05-2016, 06:27 PM

Well Done!

:aok:

I hereby vow to renew my Dad's season ticket and to buy one for every one of his grand children and great children

Actually, scrub that, I just counted and that would make 22 kids.....

OK, my Dad plus one kids ticket :greengrin

Greencore
23-05-2016, 06:56 PM
Yes yes yes!

Twiglet
23-05-2016, 07:30 PM
Just had a look at the availability for the east, surely we cant of sold that many already?

2015/16 ST seats are reserved for another couple of weeks, it's either the 8th or 10th of June more seats will be available.

KNBE
23-05-2016, 07:47 PM
2015/16 ST seats are reserved for another couple of weeks, it's either the 8th or 10th of June more seats will be available.

How easy is it to get your seats moved if you fancy a seat that becomes available in June? Is it just a case of calling the ticket office?

madhatter
23-05-2016, 08:41 PM
Bump - this needs to stay on main page until start of season!

Just bought mine - I should know this but have they done away with CTU?

hibee_girl
23-05-2016, 08:44 PM
Bump - this needs to stay on main page until start of season!

Just bought mine - I should know this but have they done away with CTU?

There's no CTU this year as it's a different format for the League Cup, we do however get 10% off cup games :greengrin

Billy Whizz
23-05-2016, 08:45 PM
How easy is it to get your seats moved if you fancy a seat that becomes available in June? Is it just a case of calling the ticket office?

Yes, have a look at what's available

madhatter
23-05-2016, 08:45 PM
There's no CTU this year as it's a different format for the League Cup, we do however get 10% off cup games :greengrin

Fantastic, cheers!

Hibernia&Alba
23-05-2016, 08:47 PM
Surely there will now be an increase in ST holders next season!

KNBE
23-05-2016, 08:50 PM
Yes, have a look at what's available
Thanks.

GreenNWhiteArmy
23-05-2016, 08:52 PM
With the amount of games I've attended this season, looking back I wish I had bought a ST.

I've said for the last couple months that Hibs needed to get promoted or win the cup for me to get a season ticket. Now that it's happened I'm a man of my word. As soon as I'm paid in June (this last month has cost me a fortune following hibs) I'll be purchasing my ST and looking forward to the journey to becoming champions by a landslide in 2017 💚

madhatter
23-05-2016, 09:39 PM
With the amount of games I've attended this season, looking back I wish I had bought a ST.

I've said for the last couple months that Hibs needed to get promoted or win the cup for me to get a season ticket. Now that it's happened I'm a man of my word. As soon as I'm paid in June (this last month has cost me a fortune following hibs) I'll be purchasing my ST and looking forward to the journey to becoming champions by a landslide in 2017 

:thumbsup:

CraigHibee
23-05-2016, 09:48 PM
if the scottish cup win doesn't boost the number of season ticket holders for next season then nothing will

BOB MARLEYS DUG
23-05-2016, 10:57 PM
Renewed last Friday!

147lothian
23-05-2016, 11:15 PM

Its easy mate all you do is go to the office, they will have a map of the stadium seats sold and available you can pick the seat you want to change to in the office, im in the East Terrace i'll go for the first game then I might change after th first game, its as easy as that

Lancs Harp
23-05-2016, 11:21 PM
Renewed last Friday!

Me too renewed last Friday.http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

adhibs
24-05-2016, 05:18 AM
Even 10% of those at the parade would put us in a realy good position. And theres no reason that shouldnt be achievable

KNBE
24-05-2016, 07:20 AM
Its easy mate all you do is go to the office, they will have a map of the stadium seats sold and available you can pick the seat you want to change to in the office, im in the East Terrace i'll go for the first game then I might change after th first game, its as easy as that
Great, thanks. We might just stay where we are as my pal's just bought the two seats beside ours and they're roughly where we tend to end up when we go to games anyway. Good to know we can move if we decide to though.

FFupper
24-05-2016, 07:54 AM
I think it would be a good idea for Hibs to release more tickets at the family pricing structure for some areas of the other stands, not just the Famous Five lower tier. Anything we can to to entice more people along the better.

hfc rd
24-05-2016, 10:23 AM
Bump

Let's get Easter Road bouncing next season. This team of legends deserve it!

scooby
24-05-2016, 11:43 AM
I think it would be a good idea for Hibs to release more tickets at the family pricing structure for some areas of the other stands, not just the Famous Five lower tier. Anything we can to to entice more people along the better.

Agree, they could easily allocate small sections in all stands for families.
Let's get the place back to its bouncing best.

KdyHby
24-05-2016, 12:04 PM
Have already purchased my season ticket, so have just applied for Hibs shares via: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6327

yerauldda
24-05-2016, 01:29 PM
Got to about 15-20 games this season but myself and my old man have decided to get season tickets for next year, got them pretty much bang in the middle of the East.

Can't wait.

Nevi_SOL
24-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Just got a season ticket after missing out on one last season due to financial reasons

Craig_HFC
24-05-2016, 02:13 PM
Renewed back in March.

This is just a bump to get it back to the top of the page again!

HibsNutter
24-05-2016, 02:14 PM
Already renewed, is the payment plan still available?

If not, the club would be mad not to introduce a new one to cater for all the interest there will be after the weekend.

scottish_sleepy
24-05-2016, 02:25 PM

Completely agree.

I looked today and the only places I could get two together was right down the front.

They should look at opening it to the top section as well.

Get as many kids hooked as we can

FFupper
24-05-2016, 03:05 PM
Completely agree.

I looked today and the only places I could get two together was right down the front.

They should look at opening it to the top section as well.

Get as many kids hooked as we can

I've e-mailed Hibs about this, hopefully it's something they'll consider. Let's be honest they're not going to get a better chance of brining back previous season ticket holders and new ones than this!

Kojock
24-05-2016, 03:12 PM
Already renewed, is the payment plan still available?

If not, the club would be mad not to introduce a new one to cater for all the interest there will be after the weekend.

You can purchase online today, with a four installment payment plan available to supporters looking to spread the cost of their purchase.

Brooster
24-05-2016, 03:12 PM

Ive already paid top dollar for my family to sit in the East. I wouldnt be happy if the prices were suddenly reduced to allow folk to jump on the bandwagon cheaply. Why not pay the going rate?

Pete
24-05-2016, 03:15 PM
Ive already paid top dollar for my family to sit in the East. I wouldnt be happy if the prices were suddenly reduced to allow folk to jump on the bandwagon cheaply. Why not pay the going rate?

It's something to definitely consider next season. We could be a lot cleverer by moving sections about.

SeanWilson
24-05-2016, 03:19 PM
i've never had a look at the interactive map for ST's before, however it looks like we're doing very, very well.....

BOB MARLEYS DUG
24-05-2016, 03:43 PM
i've never had a look at the interactive map for ST's before, however it looks like we're doing very, very well.....

Thats because ST holders have until next month (I think) to renew their current seats for next season, so they are currently reserved mate.

simple
24-05-2016, 06:23 PM
bump, please renew and join us next season. 👍

SeanWilson
24-05-2016, 06:27 PM
Thats because ST holders have until next month (I think) to renew their current seats for next season, so they are currently reserved mate.

aaaaaah! that makes sense mate... hopefully they do as if so we're in for a great season :aok:

matty_f
24-05-2016, 06:28 PM
Now is the time people. We have a relatively clear run at the league. We have the Scottish Cup.

Get behind the team, let's make sure the success isn't a one-off.

Keith_M
24-05-2016, 06:38 PM
Everybody needs to get as many people as possible motivated to buy STs for next season.

Maybe we could all buy some as birthday presents. Kids STs really aren't expensive

:greengrin

Mathias Jack
24-05-2016, 06:38 PM
Renewed mines a couple of weeks ago, whatever else would I do every other Saturday?

:flag:

Baldy Foghorn
24-05-2016, 06:48 PM
Now is the time people. We have a relatively clear run at the league. We have the Scottish Cup.

Get behind the team, let's make sure the success isn't a one-off.

If folk who can afford one, but choose not to, don't do it after that Weekend, they never will......

Gatecrasher
25-05-2016, 09:09 AM
Life with Hibs
http://imgur.com/dKTC77H

Carheenlea
27-05-2016, 08:48 AM
£7.30 a week for an adult season ticket. Be part of it.

bobbyhibs1983
27-05-2016, 09:04 AM
£7.30 a week for an adult season ticket. Be part of it.

If i could pay that over 52 weeks i certainly could do that!!, but sadly over the 4 month payment plan , sadly money is not too good at the moment,sadly

GreenCastle
27-05-2016, 09:14 AM
Managed to persuade a friend to come back next season.

Hope everyone else is doing the same. Let's keep this going !

GordonHFC
27-05-2016, 09:22 AM
There were 2 of us where I sit last season but have managed to boost this to 5 with another on the way.

Finn2015
27-05-2016, 09:48 AM
Decided I will get a season ticket with the four part purchase scheme but will have to wait another couple of weeks to buy cos of finances. Hope I don't miss the boat

ac1
27-05-2016, 11:14 AM
Never had one last season - had one the season before. Just purchased one in the East Section 43 beside my dad. £380 well spent :aok:

Hiber-nation
28-05-2016, 01:38 PM
Bump

Scott Allan Key
28-05-2016, 01:46 PM
The South Stand. No cat A league games next year. Open both tiers on one side for family, concessions and school ticket giveaways associated with school Scottish Cup tour. You know it makes sense, Leeann! ;)

Keith_M
28-05-2016, 01:59 PM
The South Stand. No cat A league games next year. Open both tiers on one side for family, concessions and school ticket giveaways associated with school Scottish Cup tour. You know it makes sense, Leeann! ;)

I'm not sure that's such a great idea as the rest of the stadium already looks empty as it is. Opening up yet another area to home fans would dilute the support even further.

Why not have special family areas at the end sections of the west lower? The part nearest the south stand, Sections 1, 2 and 3, is generally almost empty.

weonlywon6-2
28-05-2016, 02:08 PM
I'm not sure that's such a great idea as the rest of the stadium already looks empty as it is. Opening up yet another area to home fans would dilute the support even further.

Why not have special family areas at the end sections of the west lower? The part nearest the south stand, Sections 1, 2 and 3, is generally almost empty.
I think a family section is a great idea and long overdue. Me youngest asked me this morning if we could get a season ticket and a family section would be ideal, cmon Hibs???

Pete
28-05-2016, 02:17 PM
There already is a family section but I don't think it's big enough. By that I mean there are only family-unfriendly seats left in the FF lower.

As for next season, I can't wait. If Stubbs stays that's brilliant but if he goes it will be exciting to see the new face.

Either way we should target going the season unbeaten and winning the league. Both very achievable targets.

Roxyhibee
28-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Never pleaded with my fellow Hibbys before on this topic, but after what we all collectively experienced last weekend, we can surely take this great club of ours to a place where it is challenging at the very top and keep it there.

We are in a great position - financial stability, fans involvement, stadium built, youth academy built, huge SC monkey off our backs, winning mentality and belief in all our fans - young and old. It's all there, we just need to support them now through the turnstiles and we can leave many clubs (including our rivals, the sheep, etc,) in our wake.

I truly believe this and have done for several years, so if you can - please renew, buy, share, a season ticket.

GLORY GLORY

Baldy Foghorn
28-05-2016, 02:58 PM
John McGinn said in Today's paper, that if 10% of crowd at parade last week, were at home games, we could be a real force next season

et_hibby
28-05-2016, 03:02 PM
Never pleaded with my fellow Hibbys before on this topic, but after what we all collectively experienced last weekend, we can surely take this great club of ours to a place where it is challenging at the very top and keep it there.

We are in a great position - financial stability, fans involvement, stadium built, youth academy built, huge SC monkey off our backs, winning mentality and belief in all our fans - young and old. It's all there, we just need to support them now through the turnstiles and we can leave many clubs (including our rivals, the sheep, etc,) in our wake.

I truly believe this and have done for several years, so if you can - please renew, buy, share, a season ticket.

GLORY GLORY
3 bought by me before final, first time in a while...

bingo70
28-05-2016, 03:04 PM
I keep meaning to sign my boy up to be a Hibs kid, he's only 3 and not been to a game yet but thinking about taking him to the odd game next season. Someone said to me there's no point joining the Hibs kids and I'm as well just getting him a season ticket.

My understanding from the link though is that as my ST is in the west upper it'd cost me about £135 to get him a season ticket. Is there any way round that? Get him a ST for the famous five and then I just swap my seats when I want to take him? Not sure if that can be done?

Pete
28-05-2016, 03:09 PM
I keep meaning to sign my boy up to be a Hibs kid, he's only 3 and not been to a game yet but thinking about taking him to the odd game next season. Someone said to me there's no point joining the Hibs kids and I'm as well just getting him a season ticket.

My understanding from the link though is that as my ST is in the west upper it'd cost me about £135 to get him a season ticket. Is there any way round that? Get him a ST for the famous five and then I just swap my seats when I want to take him? Not sure if that can be done?

You can do that maybe once or twice but that's it. That's my experience anyway.

JJP
28-05-2016, 03:10 PM
Renewed mine today. Can't wait!

Keith_M
28-05-2016, 03:16 PM

There's two seats together in Section 17 Row P and in Section 18 Row D, both in Famous Five Lower.

Aside from that, there are only single seats. Maybe there would be demand for an extension to the family section after all.

Roxyhibee
28-05-2016, 03:33 PM
John McGinn said in Today's paper, that if 10% of crowd at parade last week, were at home games, we could be a real force next season

He will now know there's a world of difference between clubs like his previous St Mirren and the huge currently untapped potential of Hibs.

Hiber-nation
28-05-2016, 03:46 PM

I saw that and thought I should bump this thread every week till the start of the season.

Baldy Foghorn
28-05-2016, 05:03 PM
I saw that and thought I should bump this thread every week till the start of the season.

:aok:

Flynn
28-05-2016, 05:05 PM
I work as a carer and have been lucky enough to go to most home games for free this season with people I work with. I've only been to a few games as a walk up fan. I'll probably be the same for the upcoming season.

How would I go about purchasing a couple of child season tickets for under privileged kids to use? And how much is a child's season ticket?

Between this and spending a couple of hundred quid on cup final merchandise I reckon that'll be about the price of an adult season ticket. I'll also contribute to any fine Hibs will be punished with due to the pitch invasion.

GGTTH!

NAE NOOKIE
28-05-2016, 06:09 PM
Bumped into a mate of mine on Thursday who is a good Hibby but a casual attender ... told me he has bought a season ticket, his first as far as I know http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

Bump :aok:

Eyrie
28-05-2016, 06:13 PM
I work as a carer and have been lucky enough to go to most home games for free this season with people I work with. I only went to a few games as a walk up fan. I'll probably be the same for the upcoming season.

How would I go about purchasing a couple of child season tickets for under privileged kids to use? And how much is a child's season ticket?

Between this and spending a couple of hundred quid on cup final merchandise I reckon that'll be about the price of an adult season ticket. I'll also contribute to any fine Hibs will be punished with due to the pitch invasion.

GGTTH!

Excellent idea to help those less fortunate, and I'd suggest you check out Leith Links (http://leithlinks4kids.com/) which does just what you're thinking of. You don't even have to buy a full ticket but can simply donate towards the cost of one.

et_hibby
28-05-2016, 06:26 PM
I work as a carer and have been lucky enough to go to most home games for free this season with people I work with. I've only been to a few games as a walk up fan. I'll probably be the same for the upcoming season.

GGTTH!
Flynn - I got 2 under 12 tickets for the FF lower at only £25. U16's were, I think, £85. I don't know whether the deal still available- when I originally looked it appeared online that the section had sold out but on phoning the ticket office they sorted me out. Given it qualified me for final tickets it was the best deal ever, no question :-). All the best!

Flynn
28-05-2016, 06:46 PM
Excellent idea to help those less fortunate, and I'd suggest you check out Leith Links (http://leithlinks4kids.com/) which does just what you're thinking of. You don't even have to buy a full ticket but can simply donate towards the cost of one.

Thanks for that, mate. £100 donated and another donation will be made for the same amount when I get paid on Tuesday. I'd urge all supporters who can afford it to make a donation, however larger or small. It all helps. Here's to the next generation of Hibernian supporters.

FifeHibs
28-05-2016, 07:32 PM
How can donate to the fund for underprivileged children to get a season ticket

Cheers

Carheenlea
01-06-2016, 04:56 PM
Great to see so many signing up post final - new and lapsed returning.
The managers and players will come and go, but the fans are a constant.

It's your club - be part of it :flag:

Finn2015
01-06-2016, 04:59 PM
Instalment plan frustrating. Told that I have to resubmit as the name of my employer is to long!

Carheenlea
01-06-2016, 05:02 PM

Cheers

I think the poster FranckSuzy is who you want to PM for more information :aok:

KdyHby
01-06-2016, 09:14 PM

Cheers

Here: http://leithlinks4kids.com/

Finn2015
02-06-2016, 02:36 PM
Made up got the instalment plan and season ticket for next season. Can't wait for kick off!

Blaster
02-06-2016, 07:26 PM
Bump

Hiber-nation
04-06-2016, 09:10 AM
Bump