PDA

View Full Version : Great meeting everyone

HibsMax
23-05-2016, 01:55 AM
I'm not going to try and recall everyone I met on Saturday but it was a pleasure meeting you and putting faces to names.

I do have to mention Graeme though. Tremendous organization. I know it was a bumpy ride but it paid off and I'll never forget how you helped me out.

GreenLake
23-05-2016, 06:22 AM
I'm not going to try and recall everyone I met on Saturday but it was a pleasure meeting you and putting faces to names.

I do have to mention Graeme though. Tremendous organization. I know it was a bumpy ride but it paid off and I'll never forget how you helped me out.

Just joined you guys for the after match celebration and had a great time meeting everyone! :thumbsup:

GGTTH

DaveF
23-05-2016, 08:03 AM
It was special enough for us locals but for everyone who travelled thousands of miles at great cost, that must have been the sweetest thing ever.

Manxhibs
23-05-2016, 09:14 AM
It was great to meet you and your dad on Saturday. A fantastic day that I will never ever forget!

DH1875
23-05-2016, 10:12 AM
Hi Max, you weren't the American guy sitting with his dad in row s area K3 with his dad and wearing a baseball cap were you?

Bishop Hibee
23-05-2016, 10:15 AM
Cheers to Wavertree Hibby, Rosevale Hibby, Alan in Dublin and Marine Hibby who were on the bus I ran. Great to meet you guys. Marine Hibby, how did your Luton Town supporting pal enjoy that!

HibsMax
23-05-2016, 10:41 AM
Hi Max, you weren't the American guy sitting with his dad in row s area K3 with his dad and wearing a baseball cap were you?

Yup, that was us. Where were you? Did I hug you? :)

DH1875
23-05-2016, 10:57 AM
Yup, that was us. Where were you? Did I hug you? :)

Hug me, you nearly killed me 3 times lol. Was the guy sat right next to you. Cannae believe I was sat right next to a fellow .Net NFL fan and didn't realise. Still it was nice meeting you, your still a dirty Patsie though :thumbsup:.

SteveHFC
23-05-2016, 01:39 PM
Great to bump into Haymaker yesterday. Both of us still in shock.

HibsMax
23-05-2016, 01:50 PM
Hug me, you nearly killed me 3 times lol. Was the guy sat right next to you. Cannae believe I was sat right next to a fellow .Net NFL fan and didn't realise. Still it was nice meeting you, your still a dirty Patsie though :thumbsup:.

Holy sh*t! Wish I knew. Great meeting you. Bring on the Fantasy Football.

Sergey
24-05-2016, 08:57 AM

What a fantastic weekend and up there as one of the best of my life. The little Spanish restaurant looked after us well (as did 10 Hotel). We couldn't have asked for better tickets and hospitality.

It got a little bit messy on the train home yesterday, and from Newcastle onwards it is a bit of a blur. I've truly sung myself hoarse and have a terrible bout of the shakes this morning.

It was a true pleasure to be able to facilitate you all and the team for once did us proud. Irvine even made his 3 am flight to Ibiza.

Kenneth - it a pleasure trying to drink all your winnings. What a man :agree:

I'll drop you all an email later today.

Billy McKirdy
24-05-2016, 09:08 AM
Cheers to Wavertree Hibby, Rosevale Hibby, Alan in Dublin and Marine Hibby who were on the bus I ran. Great to meet you guys. Marine Hibby, how did your Luton Town supporting pal enjoy that!

Great meeting you Bishop Hibby and all others from your bus. My Luton Town mate Tom had an amazing weekend and can't wait to come back next season 😁

Jones28
24-05-2016, 09:18 AM
I would just like to pass on my thanks again for the ticket Max, I don't what we would've done without you!

And you he only took £20 for it as I didn't have a fiver to hand! An absolute gent, I hope the trip was worth it.

jacomo
24-05-2016, 11:03 AM

I think this means that me and my step brother were the guys sitting on the other side of you.

Great times!

:gwa:

One Day Soon
24-05-2016, 11:15 AM
I am nothing to do with all of this but I kind of like the way your thread title can be misinterpreted (by me) as a reference to a group of employees getting together and getting a job done. Which it sort of was.

DH1875
24-05-2016, 01:09 PM
I think this means that me and my step brother were the guys sitting on the other side of you.

Great times!

:gwa:

Only if your the same 2 guys I was sat with for lunch, walked the 20 minute walk to the stadium with and both live in London :greengrin

DH1875
24-05-2016, 01:17 PM
Question for Max: Did you catch David Gray's winner on your phone?

jacomo
24-05-2016, 02:52 PM
Only if your the same 2 guys I was sat with for lunch, walked the 20 minute walk to the stadium with and both live in London :greengrin

Bingo!

:greengrin

DH1875
24-05-2016, 04:00 PM
Bingo!

:greengrin

Nice one :greengrin. Absolute privilege meeting you guys and thanks for letting me gatecrash your day. Hope you made the party in Edinburgh. Top blokes :aok:

FranckSuzy
24-05-2016, 04:12 PM
Met up with Haymaker on the Fri night and saw him and trevthehat again on Sat, along with many others but I can't remember all of their the names:thumbsup: Wonderful, wonderful weekend - the stuff dreams are made of :not worth

Haymaker
24-05-2016, 04:17 PM
Met up with Haymaker on the Fri night and saw him and trevthehat again on Sat, along with many others but I can't remember all of their the names:thumbsup: Wonderful, wonderful weekend - the stuff dreams are made of :not worth

And I bought a round!

FranckSuzy
24-05-2016, 04:25 PM
And I bought a round!

Canny mind that either :faf: Nah, great to meet you A, top couple of nights :aok:

sleeping giant
24-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Great to meet Sergey , Hibsmax, Blackpool Hibs and Greenlake.
Apologies if I missed anyone but I was blootered .

HibsMax
24-05-2016, 06:18 PM
I would just like to pass on my thanks again for the ticket Max, I don't what we would've done without you!

And you he only took £20 for it as I didn't have a fiver to hand! An absolute gent, I hope the trip was worth it.

I would say that this was one of the most worthwhile trips back home ever. ;) Glad to help.

HibsMax
24-05-2016, 06:19 PM
Question for Max: Did you catch David Gray's winner on your phone?
Unfortunately I didn't. I was too busy crapping myself.

Viva_Palmeiras
24-05-2016, 06:27 PM
You back stateside?

trev the hat
24-05-2016, 06:42 PM

Truly Fantastic couple of days !!
Great to meet Haymaker, top geezer 👌
Stood outside Middletons on Sat night about 11.30pm on way home soaking up the young team giving it large 👏
"Warburtons a f-nny he wears a f-nnies hat" Quality 😎

Rosevillehibby
24-05-2016, 07:06 PM

great vibe on bus there and back Bishop Hibee.. especially when we hit the Maybury on way back and the singing started...again:flag:.. Im prebooking for next years final (s):greengrin
respect to wavertree hiiby for walking all the way from Haymarket to Restalrig to get bus in morning. Also wouldn't have found bus after game without wavertree and alan in dublin... !!:flag:

HibsMax
24-05-2016, 08:42 PM
You back stateside?
Got home last night. Can't wait to come back home next year. :-D

GreenLake
26-05-2016, 12:34 AM
Got home last night. Can't wait to come back home next year. :-D

I got home yesterday. Keep watching the game on TiVo. Over and over and over and over and I'm pished and happy. GGTTH

J-C
26-05-2016, 09:15 AM
Had a great wee chat with David Wotherspoon who was on our bus wearing his Hibs scarf. I laughed when I said to him wee Pat Fenlon was on another supporters bus and his answer was **** him lol, he was telling me Pat offered him a new deal with the promise of finally playing him in his natural attacking midfield position, Spoony said he didn't believe him and accepted the St Johnstone deal instead. Nice lad and good to see him there supporting us.