PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

S4uzee
22-05-2016, 09:30 PM
Can we get to 10k season tickets on the back of this weekend?

TrinityHibs
22-05-2016, 09:40 PM
I've got one and I look forward to the cup being brought out at ER:flag::flag::flag:

Why do I keep tearing up this weekend? Goals, Super John, SOL, Leith Links, Stubbsie, anything green, Zoom, open top bus, ".............a time for heroes"..............We have our heroes.........I've gone again

hfc rd
23-05-2016, 12:19 AM
Really hope so.

snedzuk
23-05-2016, 12:28 AM
I've got one and I look forward to the cup being brought out at ER:flag::flag::flag:

Why do I keep tearing up this weekend? Goals, Super John, SOL, Leith Links, Stubbsie, anything green, Zoom, open top bus, ".............a time for heroes"..............We have our heroes.........I've gone again

Im with you on this sitting here tearing up now and ive got work in the morning

23-05-2016, 12:28 AM
For once no-one can say "I'm sick of the team not delivering".

Over to the supporters now to back the Club next season through the gate by buying Season Tickets or at least attending as many games as possible.

Okay the opposition might not be the most attractive but I go to watch Hibernian....the 2016 Scottish Cup Winners.

monktonharp
23-05-2016, 02:15 AM
why do I think No/ I don't think we can get 10k ST holders for next season. this weekend's euphoria is still not enough to get us to that figure,imho. I have mine, and I'd expect a lot renewed and some bought to make sure they got a ticket for the final. hope I'm wrong. we are still in the lower league and many will use that excuse, but I think it will be as competitive as the SPL and we will have quite a few interesting games with D.utd , and that quaint little club from Falkirk to deal with. there are others that are due a guid gubbing from us, like Raith, Dumbarton, QoS nad Ayr.

monktonharp
23-05-2016, 02:16 AM
why do I think No/ I don't think we can get 10k ST holders for next season. this weekend's euphoria is still not enough to get us to that figure,imho. I have mine, and I'd expect a lot renewed and some bought to make sure they got a ticket for the final. hope I'm wrong. we are still in the lower league and many will use that excuse, but I think it will be as competitive as the SPL and we will have quite a few interesting games with D.utd , and that quaint little club from Falkirk to deal with. there are others that are due a guid gubbing from us, like Raith, Dumbarton, QoS nad Ayr.the Pars are also close at hand and always a good venue easy to get to.

Keyser Sauzee
24-05-2016, 04:50 PM
Anyone have any info on how the season ticket sales are going? really hoping to get more than what we had this season after the weekend we've had.