PDA

View Full Version : Can Lewis do another unthinkable??

corby hibee
22-05-2016, 09:03 PM
I've not long finished the franck sauzee book my mum brough back for me last time she was up the road and always sad the way it ended for Le God can he get him back in the green and white for his testimonial? i Know he must of watched the game in the south of france with a nice glass of wine.

h1bee123
22-05-2016, 09:44 PM
I think it'll be hard to get Sauzee back to the club with Petrie still around, but I would love it. To sing Sauzee's name again would be fantastic - to see him action in a testimonial would be fantastic.

hfc rd
23-05-2016, 12:25 AM
I think it'll be hard to get Sauzee back to the club with Petrie still around, but I would love it. To sing Sauzee's name again would be fantastic - to see him action in a testimonial would be fantastic.

This

shamo9
23-05-2016, 12:37 AM
I think a more appropriate testimonial for Stevenson would be a 2007 League Cup vs 2016 Scottish Cup match. He could play a half for each team. I've seen it suggested before on here and I think it would be a great way to celebrate his time at Hibs so far. I can't see any player from either team refusing. Stevenson has done enough to merit a testimonial focussed on him.

I of course would never say no to more Hibs legends turning up though... :flag:

MWHIBBIES
23-05-2016, 12:42 AM
I think a more appropriate testimonial for Stevenson would be a 2007 League Cup vs 2016 Scottish Cup match. He could play a half for each team. I've seen it suggested before on here and I think it would be a great way to celebrate his time at Hibs so far. I can't see any player from either team refusing. Stevenson has done enough to merit a testimonial focussed on him.

I of course would never say no to more Hibs legends turning up though... :flag:Chris Hogg wouldn't be able to play I don't think, maybe Boozy as well? Both of their careers ended by bad injuries.

HoboHarry
23-05-2016, 01:08 AM
This
Why? Wasn't it Malcolm McPherson that fired LeGod?

Nameless
23-05-2016, 05:47 AM
Chris Hogg wouldn't be able to play I don't think, maybe Boozy as well? Both of their careers ended by bad injuries.
If the were stripped, and just kicked off then were subbed that would be enough. I'd love to see Murphy and Ivan back in the green too.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

Pete
23-05-2016, 05:54 AM
Franck Sauzee will be begging Lewis to come to one of his arrangements.

Lewis might consider his invitation if it suits his schedule.

Viva_Palmeiras
23-05-2016, 06:15 AM
Why? Wasn't it Malcolm McPherson that fired LeGod?

Need to put this up as a sticky...
There's a time and a place for a Petrie slap.

Beefster
23-05-2016, 06:45 AM
I'm against getting Sauzee back to Easter Road now.

I'm far too old to be getting all giddy and screeching "I love you. Marry me. Have my wife. Take my kids." to another man, irrespective of his achievements in life. Maybe when I was 41 but at 42, I've got my street cred to think of.