PDA

View Full Version : feelgood factor

pontius pilate
22-05-2016, 08:11 PM
Does anybody think we will see an upturn of season tickets being bought in the back of this amazing achievement?. Or will we still hear the same tired old excuses and the same attendances next season?. I won't be buying a season ticket as I'm on a new Rota but I will be attending every game I can as a walk up with two in tow after this weekend. The other half and the daughter are hooked now. The missus was brought up in a hertz/rankers household but she has now falling in love with us

GGTTH

SlickShoes
22-05-2016, 08:11 PM
If I had the money I'd be buying one, I don't know how anyone can feel anything but elation for hibs right now, let's capitalise and have a fantastic season next year too.:flag:

wookie70
22-05-2016, 09:09 PM
I was speaking about this today. An estimated 150,000 turn up to watch the parade and we struggle to get 10K at home games. I appreciate there are many who can't go due to commitments, health, distance or cash but surely if you went along today or yesterday you owe the club and your fellow fan the loyalty of turning up when you can. Yes a wet Wednesday in November against Dumbarton will never feel like winning the Scottish Cup but it may mean other nights like last night happen more often.

The club should parade the Trophy in the first game of the season before the match and aim for a sell out. Let's start the season with a bang this year.

Enough said
22-05-2016, 09:10 PM
We need more fans in,is10000 thousand to much to ask for every home game ?

staunchhibby
22-05-2016, 09:11 PM
Normal service resumes.Petrie gets thd blame again.Feel good factor over:gwa:

Northernhibee
22-05-2016, 09:11 PM
Strained my vocal chords yesterday to the point where I pretty much can't speak, the adrenaline had worn off this morning and I've got nothing left. Still happy to be going back to work tomorrow to croak at clients and colleagues alike about how we won the Scottish Cup :gwa:

jacomo
22-05-2016, 09:15 PM
I hope so.

It feels like we are capable of anything now!

Thecat23
22-05-2016, 09:17 PM
If you can afford it please buy a season ticket. The amount of fans there today at the parade was unreal. Only takes just 2k of them to buy season tickets to get us around 10k. Folk who can't please come when you can because we need you back to help us get back up.

We can move together as one, fans have always been superb and for once the team delivered this w'end. Still a long way to go but with the backing of the fans we can win the league next season.

hibs#1
22-05-2016, 09:19 PM
I unfortunately due to various reasons couldn't go on Saturday and couldnt join in the celebrations in Edinburgh today
But I'm most definitely going to the 1st home game of the season to make up for lost time
Ecstatic that we won and also gutted I missed the lot
It won't happen the next time we win

Enough said
22-05-2016, 09:19 PM
If you can afford it please buy a season ticket. The amount of fans there today at the parade was unreal. Only takes just 2k of them to buy season tickets to get us around 10k. Folk who can't please come when you can because we need you back to help us get back up.

We can move together as one, fans have always been superb and for once the team delivered this w'end. Still a long way to go but with the backing of the fans we can win the league next season. agreed

BristolMac
22-05-2016, 09:35 PM
Sorry to hijack this thread. Not wishing to take it off topic but I can't create a new thread I think because I'm new.

Does anyone know if 'Biff' posts on here? Not his real name (won't post real name as this is an anonymous forum) but he is known as that as he told me to ask for Biff if I ever made it up and wanted to meet up at a match.

Met him at a wedding down south in 2014 and kept more of an eye on your results after meeting him. Just wanted to tell him I'm delighted for him (and Mrs Biff) as he came across as a top bloke. Nice to see Bristol City old boy Fontaine doing well for you as well.

RoYO!
22-05-2016, 10:29 PM
Sorry to hijack this thread. Not wishing to take it off topic but I can't create a new thread I think because I'm new.

Does anyone know if 'Biff' posts on here? Not his real name (won't post real name as this is an anonymous forum) but he is known as that as he told me to ask for Biff if I ever made it up and wanted to meet up at a match.

Met him at a wedding down south in 2014 and kept more of an eye on your results after meeting him. Just wanted to tell him I'm delighted for him (and Mrs Biff) as he came across as a top bloke. Nice to see Bristol City old boy Fontaine doing well for you as well.

Good luck mate! You should have heard what NikGunnarson (the poster, not the player) was saying about fonts... :P

hfc rd
23-05-2016, 12:35 AM
I really do hope their is an upturn in season tickets now. What has just happened on this glorious weekends of all surely has to have swayed majority of the fans to come back next year.