PDA

View Full Version : Stokesy and Hendo

Captain Trips
22-05-2016, 08:00 PM
If yesterday was your last match for us I would like to thank you for your efforts this season and both being key in winning the cup.

You will be remembered here along with rest of team. If you move on from Hibs I hope you have a great career if playing against us you will be given total respect.

Cheers

Sammy7nil
22-05-2016, 08:02 PM
If yesterday was your last match for us I would like to thank you for your efforts this season and both being key in winning the cup.

You will be remembered here along with rest of team. If you move on from Hibs I hope you have a great career if playing against us you will be given total respect.

Cheers

Hear hearing

22-05-2016, 08:03 PM

Cheers

100%. Will always be given a very warm welcome if you ever return to ER.

Heroes :thumbsup:

GlesgaeHibby
22-05-2016, 08:10 PM

Cheers

Hendo has been class all season, a standout in most matches this season. His recent deliveries from set pieces have been outstanding.

Like many, I wasn't sure when we signed Stokes, but how wrong I was. So impressed with his work rate and desire to give his all for the team, and it was fitting that he scored 2 goals yesterday.

corby hibee
22-05-2016, 08:25 PM
Hendo did say recently he would like to return, i can see another year loan deal as he still is young and maybe won't play as many games as he would for us.

DH1875
22-05-2016, 09:37 PM
Love Liam Henderson. Been my favorite player this season :thumbsup:

Thecat23
22-05-2016, 09:38 PM
I'm 100% confident Hendo will be here come next season.

makaveli1875
22-05-2016, 09:40 PM
i think we will have hendo on loan again for next season , stokes is unlikely but his work here is done :cb

bigwheel
22-05-2016, 09:42 PM

wee bit of a risk I guess, with new manager...but good to hear you think so - as I'm guessing there is some insider info in there :wink:

TrinityHibs
22-05-2016, 09:42 PM

Cat I rely on you more than most. If that's correct I will start blubbering again. I'm in bits and loving it

livi hibs 1875
22-05-2016, 09:47 PM

Oh aye cat , is that just a wee rumour or you heard more

Hi Heid Yin
22-05-2016, 09:51 PM

Cheers

:top marksI couldn't agree more.

Onion
22-05-2016, 09:53 PM
Both will be forever known as Hibernian Heroes and Legends. Scored 2, made 2 in the greatest Hibs win I'm ever likely to witness.

hfc rd
23-05-2016, 12:27 AM
Both are Hibs legends. Whether they are here next season or not, I will always applaud them for what they have done for everyone connected to this football club.

northstandhibby
23-05-2016, 12:29 AM
[QUOTE=Carlsberg;4699918]If yesterday was your last match for us I would like to thank you for your efforts this season and both being key in winning the cup.

Cheers[/QUOT

I may be a bit dwunk Carlsberg but I think you a class act sir. Totally agree with what you say. Love Stokesy and Hendo.

Glory Glory

Hannah_hfc
23-05-2016, 01:21 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160523/ebdcdd6fadf303cb793c163ffed99f35.jpg

On Stokesy's instagram page, nice reading how much the cup win has meant to him despite him winning it previously. Class.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

northstandhibby
23-05-2016, 01:29 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160523/ebdcdd6fadf303cb793c163ffed99f35.jpg

On Stokesy's instagram page, nice reading how much the cup win has meant to him despite him winning it previously. Class.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Stokesy

You are not just a fantastic football player. You are a Hibs Legend! Love you and Liam 'Hendo'. You brought so much to this season.

The whole squad has been amazing! The Cup for me selfishly maybe was the biggest prize going. We might not win it again for 50 years but I am sure we will be back in the big league very soon.

Thank you Stokesy for the wonderful words you said!

Hibs Class.

SanFranHibs
23-05-2016, 01:39 AM
And watching the all too brief open bus parade on the official site you can see there was genuine appreciation of what yesterdays victory means, both of them banging on the bus and singing their hearts out.

Heartfelt thanks to them both, regardless of where their future takes them.

:flag::flag::flag: