View Full Version : Attention - search operation required!

22-05-2016, 05:55 PM
It appears thousands of jambos have gone missing, i'm starting to worry as I was told they are the "big team" :confused:

22-05-2016, 06:03 PM
It appears thousands of jambos have gone missing, i'm starting to worry as I was told they are the "big team" :confused:

Let's hope they're safe, because if all 400,000 jump off the Forth Road Bridge at the same time then the resultant tidal wave will submerge Norway.

22-05-2016, 06:14 PM

We drove through Gorgie on the coach on the way back from Hampden last night and it was like a ghost town. Strangely I didn't even see a Hearts top wearer while I was up town today.

Big team my erse.

22-05-2016, 06:16 PM
There was a great post from a guy on here the other day after the Falkirk game - usual "losers, we're in Europe" nonsense - swiftly deleted by the admins but I wonder how he's feeling now. :greengrin

22-05-2016, 06:17 PM
They were last seen heading for the secret bunker...

22-05-2016, 06:18 PM
I see Warburton made his hat disappear - now that's magic!

Velma Dinkley
22-05-2016, 06:20 PM
I wonder if Hearts will still be in the Europa League qualifiers by the time we join the competition.

22-05-2016, 06:25 PM
Oh, I've briefly spoken to a few but we are a disgarce to Scottish Fitba apparently and it's all been too much for the wee lambs.

I suggest they take their slice of bitter lemon out their mouths and move on.

Comfort blanket - gone. Ta Ta

22-05-2016, 06:27 PM
Funny thing, reading this thread was the first time HoMFC even crossed my mind this weekend.

22-05-2016, 06:35 PM
Far be it from me to advise an Admin but any mysterious gaps posting between yesterday and say a week, with a March join date should make them more obvious....

coco22
22-05-2016, 06:38 PM
I had many untimely reminders from Yam mates, especially around 2-1 Huns, but our successes are never about them. Sad level of existence!!

22-05-2016, 06:46 PM
We drove through Gorgie on the coach on the way back from Hampden last night and it was like a ghost town. Strangely I didn't even see a Hearts top wearer while I was up town today.

Big team my erse.

Thought exactly the same! Absolutely dead

22-05-2016, 06:48 PM
Funny thing, reading this thread was the first time HoMFC even crossed my mind this weekend.

Ok I'll bite, apart from cuddling my boys, shedding a tear or two thru years of heartache & lost loved ones I did think about the various Hertz chums that I will them to GIRUY.

I dinnae really think about Hertz much because it's not my club but then I listen to some of my Hertz friends/acquaintances crap and realise from a football prospective they can do one.

GGTTH and FTH but I'm still pals with them.

22-05-2016, 07:09 PM

They're at home going through their official Big Team Songbook, tearing out page after page.

22-05-2016, 07:28 PM
Much to my amazement, every jambo mate I have (and there are quite a few) has been in touch to give their congratulations. Even the bitterest ones. Can't quite believe it.

22-05-2016, 07:30 PM
Oh, I've briefly spoken to a few but we are a disgarce to Scottish Fitba apparently and it's all been too much for the wee lambs.

I suggest they take their slice of bitter lemon out their mouths and move on.

Comfort blanket - gone. Ta Ta

The charity robbers/peado employers calling US a disgrace :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Aye ok then guys :aok:

coco22
22-05-2016, 07:32 PM
Much to my amazement, every jambo mate I have (and there are quite a few) has been in touch to give their congratulations. Even the bitterest ones. Can't quite believe it.

To be fair I have had an equal amount of congrats from them

22-05-2016, 07:33 PM

Funnily enough I have found the same receiving congratulations texts saying the best team won, I'm amazed.

pontius pilate
22-05-2016, 07:36 PM
Usually the faither in law is on the blower after a hibs defeat rubbing it in. However after this weekend silence GIRFUY Jamboids

22-05-2016, 07:36 PM
Let's hope they're safe, because if all 400,000 jump off the Forth Road Bridge at the same time then the resultant tidal wave will submerge Norway.

Hey!!! Submerge Sweden instead!

22-05-2016, 07:41 PM

Yeah it seems evreysingle jambo is delighted over the moon with our victory they love us they adore us it is the best thing ever to happen for them and their club pmsl :greengrin

22-05-2016, 07:45 PM
Strangely one of the most fervent Jambos I know told me today that if he was a Hibby he would have been on the pitch yesterday.

22-05-2016, 07:46 PM

Topographic Hibby
22-05-2016, 08:35 PM
I live in Clacks and have Jambo neighbours on one side and another over the back fence. One appeared at my door today to offer congrats and get my stories about yesterday. Was fair and generous. The other guy offered me good wishes yesterday morning.

22-05-2016, 08:49 PM
What happened to the hertz guy that tried to attack Lennon? Was that at Tynie? Every club has their element of guys that can go off their head/ lose it completely at the football. Unfortunately.