PDA

View Full Version : New Statement from The Rangers.

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Sylar
23-05-2016, 09:18 AM
It's safe to say neither club came out of Saturday smelling of roses and I imagine the SFA will rightfully slam both clubs (regrettably, probably us harder than them if history is anything to go by).

It's wrong to suggest exuberance didn't play a part, and that's such a pitiful retort from Rangers - maybe to your fans, who have become accustomed to ill-gotten finances funding major trophy after major trophy for decades, to the point where your fans are numb to success and merely expect it, but let's be honest - 114 years is a LONG wait, with many failures along the way. To downplay excitement is a factor is just plain wrong.

Do I agree with the fans invading the pitch? No, I don't (in any occasion really, not just Saturday) - the vast majority managed to celebrate in the stands and remain peaceful. To my mind, it would have been much better if that exuberance hadn't spilled over but I certainly won't join the firing squad of condemnation. Having said that, those who were involved in engaging opposition fans or players should be dealt with by the full extent of the law, particularly those who elected to assault or get involved in brawls.

To my mind, The Rangers are proactively pursuing this with such vitriol as a smoke-screen to try and get everyone looking away from the entirety of their support singing their sectarian bile and letting off fireworks/smoke grenades (which the SFA should hammer them for based on previous evidence of what they've done to their equally odious green cousins). They also deserve condemnation for invading the pitch, as it was for no other reason than to get involved. "Any other fans would have..." is not a defense for how they behaved.

Greendeal
23-05-2016, 09:43 AM
'prolonged and severe provocation'

Yup, thousands of people hugging strangers and crying. I know I'd have felt provoked too.

Scottish Cup Winners 2016 :gwa:

GloryGlory
23-05-2016, 09:45 AM
"Any other fans would have..." is not a defense for how they behaved.

Exactly. Logically, Hibs could now argue that being subject to 90 minutes of sectarian hatred directed at us and having our manager verbally abused made whatever happened at the end of the game entirely justifiable - because "any team's fans would". Which I don't believe for a moment, but The Rangers twisted logic should be pointed out.

The_Sauz
23-05-2016, 09:53 AM
So they are claiming that the only reason the their fans ran onto the pitch was because they were subjected to "prolonged and severe provocation" file:///C:/Users/sauze/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif
They should try asking the away supporters from every club what it is like sitting in the corner of Ibrox when their fans are just a few feet away, (rather than a few yards away as it seemed from yesterday’s viewing) and getting pelted with everything under the sun!
I remember watching videos of the aftermath of the Rangers v Hearts game (The game that was abandoned because of the snow) when the Hearts fans were pelted with missiles, while the police just stood by and done nothing
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hde2-pR3vEo&ab_channel=ConorElen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hde2-pR3vEo&ab_channel=ConorElen)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd5Xa...el=colinpscott

PapillonVert
23-05-2016, 09:55 AM
http://wingsoverscotland.com/statements-of-the-obvious/

Seems a more balanced article.

Paragraphs, 6., 7., and 8. :top marks

Especially, "..the demented ex-DR hack turned PR man Jim Traynor".

'PR' presumably stands for 'Poisonous Rubbish'.

Pretty Boy
23-05-2016, 10:02 AM
Paragraphs, 6., 7., and 8. :top marks

Especially, "..the demented ex-DR hack turned PR man Jim Traynor".

'PR' presumably stands for 'Poisonous Rubbish'.

Pie ravager?
Pompous reprobate?
Pish reveller?
Pointless rat?

The Leith Dutch
23-05-2016, 10:12 AM
And they claim Celtic have a "victim complex"?

Whatever happened to "Nobody likes us and we don't care".
Or is that only when they're winning?

Hilarious and utterly lacking even a passing acquaintance with irony.

GreenCastle
23-05-2016, 10:16 AM
Rangers fans on pitch at Easter Road after title win 2005. Exuberant lot.

http://forums.scottishfootballforums.co.uk/gallery/image/214-easter-road-10/

Thanks for sharing this - I remember being there that day. Their fans were a disgrace.

dangermouse
23-05-2016, 10:26 AM
Just look at the video of the creepy Hun assaulting then trying to grab the very young hibs fan who was celebrating.of all the incidents shown on TV or social media that imo is truly disturbing.i cant beleive there is nothing in the media about this,it's the weirdest creepiest thing I've ever witnessed

Devils advocate here, what sort of parent puts their child in that sort of danger? It happened right up at the The Rangers end, no need to be that far up the park, in fact nobody should have been on the park in the first place.

Killiehibbie
23-05-2016, 10:39 AM
Exactly. Logically, Hibs could now argue that being subject to 90 minutes of sectarian hatred directed at us and having our manager verbally abused made whatever happened at the end of the game entirely justifiable - because "any team's fans would". Which I don't believe for a moment, but The Rangers twisted logic should be pointed out.
90 minutes of sectarian hatred? More like 90 years, it's their reason for existing.

jacomo
23-05-2016, 10:42 AM
'prolonged and severe provocation'

Yup, thousands of people hugging strangers and crying. I know I'd have felt provoked too.

Scottish Cup Winners 2016 :gwa:

Their logic goes like this:

Youse didnae let us win. Therefore, we can't be held responsible for our actions.

McHibby
23-05-2016, 11:34 AM
Maybe someone should point out to the Govan geniuses that attacking your sport's governing body, the established media, the police and the First Minister of Scotland probably isn't the best method of garnering support.

PapillonVert
23-05-2016, 11:49 AM
Maybe someone should point out to the Govan geniuses that attacking your sport's governing body, the established media, the police and the First Minister of Scotland probably isn't the best method of garnering support.

The 'Govan geniuses' presume that the governing body, the established media, the police, the politicos, old uncle Tom Cobbley and all are there to do their bidding at all times and never to take (and certainly not express) a view that is not in accord with their Weltausschauung

Failure to do so can never be tolerated and must be ruthlessly exposed and the guilty ones harangued, insulted and made to pay the price just as they deserve.

Scottie
23-05-2016, 02:07 PM
What time is today's statement of hurt coming out from Ipox ? :confused:

High-On-Hibs
23-05-2016, 02:19 PM
What time is today's statement of hurt coming out from Ipox ? :confused:

When is the next issue of the Beano?

Moulin Yarns
23-05-2016, 02:20 PM
The Scotsman has picked up some responses from twitter on the last statement

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/best-twitter-responses-to-that-rangers-statement-1-4135608

Like this one

@CelticScoop: “Fully expecting Rangers to release another statement saying “Ignore my last post, my account got hacked LOL

And this one, which is partly true

@Alan_Machnik: “New statement from Rangers points an accusatory finger at The Proclaimers, Isa from Still Game & the Moon’s position in relation to Jupiter .”

Velma Dinkley
23-05-2016, 02:32 PM
When is the next issue of the Beano?

The Beano is very good, though:flag:

Kaiser1962
23-05-2016, 02:55 PM
Police looking for 1 Hibs fan and 7 Sevconians

https://twitter.com/Sco2hot/status/734717789789949952

Pete
23-05-2016, 03:01 PM

Two of them were fighting each other and the first is the wallace guy so I doubt it.

Majority of them newco fans though. Nothing to see here, hibs thugs blah blah...

JeMeSouviens
23-05-2016, 03:03 PM

If you look through the pics, I think it's 2 Hibbies and 6 New Huns. Top left is the ned that swung at Wallace. Purple t-shirt, bottom row 2nd left is fighting with Hun-in-scarf.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/you-know-thugs-task-force-8028586#xVOPdCviwuT3ER8A.97

CropleyWasGod
23-05-2016, 03:05 PM
If you look through the pics, I think it's 2 Hibbies and 6 New Huns. Top left is the ned that swung at Wallace. Purple t-shirt, bottom row 2nd left is fighting with Hun-in-scarf.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/you-know-thugs-task-force-8028586#xVOPdCviwuT3ER8A.97

Bottom left is Dylan McGeouch.

mghibs
23-05-2016, 03:06 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/scottish-cup/don-t-punish-my-team-pleads-alan-stubbs-1-4135110

JeMeSouviens
23-05-2016, 03:09 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/scottish-cup/don-t-punish-my-team-pleads-alan-stubbs-1-4135110

The key bit:

On the basis Hibs will be able to prove they took all reasonable and practicable pre-match measures to ensure the good conduct of their support, those extreme measures are probably unlikely to be imposed.

As the match was at Hampden, the Scottish FA themselves hold the ultimate responsibility for security and ground safety and will have to assess their own planning and preparations.

Lack of "strict liability" means there's **** all they can do to Hibs, I would've thought? What could the club have done?

GloryGlory
23-05-2016, 03:11 PM

Although the text is Hibs thugs, Hibs thugs, Hibs thugs....

Yet most of the violence there is being perpetrated by The Rangers fans. And that doesn't even include the guy brandishing the corner flag.

JeMeSouviens
23-05-2016, 03:13 PM
Although the text is Hibs thugs, Hibs thugs, Hibs thugs....

Yet most of the violence there is being perpetrated by The Rangers fans. And that doesn't even include the guy brandishing the corner flag.

Just wait till the cases come to court. "Mr William Boyne King of Nopopery Avenue, Larkhall was convicted of assault in the infamous Hibs Hampden riot following the pitch invasion by brutal Hibs thugs ... blah, blah" :rolleyes:

leggeto
23-05-2016, 03:16 PM
Pot calling kettle here,remember Manchester and easter road when they won the league, mutants all of them

Callum7
23-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Rangers saying we abused them and there players.
but they say this is a brilliant pic...

http://i63.tinypic.com/or591c.jpg

Kaiser1962
23-05-2016, 03:37 PM

Recognised the guy who took air shots at Wallace. Just quoting the tweeter although I have no idea who they all support. Still a bit awkward for Jabba though.

Jones28
23-05-2016, 03:39 PM

Talking about annulling the result and kicking us out of Europe? Jesus Christ, that would be a bit extreme would it not?

SeanWilson
23-05-2016, 03:40 PM
SCOTLAND ANSWERS THE RIDICULOUS NEWCO RANGERS STATEMENT

NEWCO RANGERS: “Rangers players and members of our backroom staff were physically and verbally assaulted”.

SCOTLAND: Plenty of supporters of other clubs both home and abroad have been physically assaulted by your supporters over the years. Just ask the people of Manchester, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Barcelona and numerous other cities and towns both here and further afield. As for being verbally assaulted, the rest of Scotland is routinely subjected to this treatment every time you play a football match and we have to listen to the aggressive, sectarian, xenophobic bile that the great MAJORITY of your fans assault us with.

NEWCO RANGERS: “There must be a full independent investigation into the shameful scenes at Hampden. Rangers is also at a complete loss to understand why certain individuals have hastily attempted to gloss over the appalling events which unfolded at the end of Saturday’s final”.

SCOTLAND: Everyone who witnessed the scenes at Hampden will be in agreement that a full and thorough investigation is indeed a necessity. While it is regrettable that Hibernian supporters entered the field of play at the final whistle, the majority of them did so to celebrate their first Scottish Cup win for 114 years. A small number of them let their club down by their actions but it has to be noted that HUNDREDS of Newco Rangers fans entered the field of play with the sole intent of fighting with the Hibs fans. Had no Newco Rangers fans invaded the pitch then there would have been no fighting at Hampden whatsoever. This is an indisputable fact.

It also has to be noted that on top of the use of illegal flares among your supporters, tens of thousands of Newco Rangers fans were chanting that the Hibs manager Alan Stubbs was a “Fenian ********” during the match. Football supporters of every other club in the land are sick and tired of listening to the same sectarian bile from your supporters year upon year. Scottish society is truly sick of listening to how you wish to wallow “up to your knees in Fenian Blood”, and your sectarian insults such as “***** your rosary beads, every day is the 12th of July” and your anti-Irish song of hate “the famine is over why don’t you go home?” which mocks the deaths of a million Irish people. We’ve all had enough of it and perhaps you should be looking to address these matters before embarking on a crusade of utter hypocrisy pointing the finger at other clubs’ supporters.

NEWCO RANGERS: “It is to be hoped that all of Scottish football will share Rangers’ disgust and any attempts to attach blame to our supporters for the disgraceful and violent behaviour, which led to our players and fans fearing for their safety, will not be accepted or tolerated by this Club”.

SCOTLAND: All of Scottish football were clearly able to see for themselves that hundreds of your supporters came onto the field of play with the sole intent of causing trouble and indulging in violence towards the Hibs supporters. Had your fans not done so, there would have been no fighting on the pitch. A small number of the Hibs supporters who were celebrating also indulged in violent conduct and they too deserve to be jailed and banned from attending future games just like yours do.

NEWCO RANGERS: “We acknowledge that a tiny minority of Rangers fans also encroached on the pitch but only after having been faced with prolonged and severe provocation and in order to protect our players and officials who were being visibly attacked in front of them. Any club’s supporters would have done the same.”

SCOTLAND: This has to be the most ridiculous portion of your statement where you clearly condone the actions of your own violent thugs. Let all of Scotland make it abundantly clear to you, there can be absolutely no excuse for the violent actions of the Newco Rangers fans who invaded the pitch to fight with the Hibs supporters. To try and make a case to justify this shows how preposterously out of touch with sanity and the laws of the land you are. The Newco Rangers fans should have stayed well away from the pitch and not engaged in any acts of violence. It was the job of the police and stewards to clear the pitch and let’s not hide from the truth here, Newco Rangers fans entered the field of play with the sole intent of behaving like thugs. There is now plenty of evidence which clearly shows Newco Rangers fans breaking the law and wilfully engaging in violence, throwing punches and aiming kicks at people. Had they remained in the stands, or went home as they should have done, then there simply would have been no fighting at all.

Everyone understands that the best way to deal with a confrontation is to be big enough and mature enough to walk away from it, not to rush in and make the situation worse. Whenever a foul is committed on the football field, the referee is there to deal with it but if you retaliate, it results in a red card. Retaliation is stupid. Retaliation is unnecessary and Newco Rangers has endorsed retaliation with this ridiculous statement and in doing so, encourages it’s supporters to break the law and indulge in acts of violence and aggression. This must not go unchallenged as it is totally irresponsible and unacceptable.

NEWCO RANGERS: “preposterous to suggest Rangers fans were somehow to blame as some commentators appear anxious to do. This thuggish behaviour must be investigated and as many culprits as possible brought to book and formally charged.”

SCOTLAND: Newco Rangers fans were every bit as much to blame for any of the violence and all of Scotland would agree that every endeavour must be made to identify those responsible and punish them severely in the courts and by banning them from attending matches. This means your fans too and not just Hibs supporters.

NEWCO RANGERS: “Certain media outlets have also attempted to distort reality”.

SCOTLAND: Nobody has attempted to distort reality more than Rangers and Newco Rangers and it’s deluded followers. You won’t even accept that you’re not the same club any more. You won’t accept that you broke the rules regarding tax laws. You won’t accept that you cheated Scottish football with financial doping and now you won’t accept that your supporters caused any trouble at the Cup final. You have lost all credibility and the people of Scotland have had enough.

NEWCO RANGERS: “We will not endure this insult”.

SCOTLAND: Meanwhile we’ve all had to endure being insulted by your clubs’ supporters for generations and we’re all well and truly sick of it.

NEWCO RANGERS: “So, let everyone be clear on one thing – Rangers demands that players, staff and fans be protected from the violence and hatred of supporters of other clubs”.

SCOTLAND: No club has brought more hatred and violence into Scottish football and Scottish society than Rangers and Newco Rangers. All of Scotland has been hoping for years that more could be done to protect the rest of Scotland from the violence and hatred of your supporters which is far greater than the sum total of all other Scottish clubs put together.

NEWCO RANGERS: “When players are unable to accept medals at the end of a final because of fears for their safety and our supporters are alarmed and extremely concerned for the women and children among them, then surely every step must be taken to ensure that this is never repeated”.

SCOTLAND: The only evidence of any children being in danger was clearly shown on the pitch when Newco Rangers supporters attacked a child in full view of watching cameras and the Scottish nation. It would indeed be very welcome for these kind of scenes never to be repeated but the most common denominator in all instances of football violence in Scotland has always been the presence of Rangers and Newco Rangers supporters. The obvious conclusion would be that Scotland would be much better off without you. Permanently.

Jones28
23-05-2016, 04:24 PM
SCOTLAND ANSWERS THE RIDICULOUS NEWCO RANGERS STATEMENT

NEWCO RANGERS: “Rangers players and members of our backroom staff were physically and verbally assaulted”.

SCOTLAND: Plenty of supporters of other clubs both home and abroad have been physically assaulted by your supporters over the years. Just ask the people of Manchester, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Barcelona and numerous other cities and towns both here and further afield. As for being verbally assaulted, the rest of Scotland is routinely subjected to this treatment every time you play a football match and we have to listen to the aggressive, sectarian, xenophobic bile that the great MAJORITY of your fans assault us with.

NEWCO RANGERS: “There must be a full independent investigation into the shameful scenes at Hampden. Rangers is also at a complete loss to understand why certain individuals have hastily attempted to gloss over the appalling events which unfolded at the end of Saturday’s final”.

SCOTLAND: Everyone who witnessed the scenes at Hampden will be in agreement that a full and thorough investigation is indeed a necessity. While it is regrettable that Hibernian supporters entered the field of play at the final whistle, the majority of them did so to celebrate their first Scottish Cup win for 114 years. A small number of them let their club down by their actions but it has to be noted that HUNDREDS of Newco Rangers fans entered the field of play with the sole intent of fighting with the Hibs fans. Had no Newco Rangers fans invaded the pitch then there would have been no fighting at Hampden whatsoever. This is an indisputable fact.

It also has to be noted that on top of the use of illegal flares among your supporters, tens of thousands of Newco Rangers fans were chanting that the Hibs manager Alan Stubbs was a “Fenian ********” during the match. Football supporters of every other club in the land are sick and tired of listening to the same sectarian bile from your supporters year upon year. Scottish society is truly sick of listening to how you wish to wallow “up to your knees in Fenian Blood”, and your sectarian insults such as “***** your rosary beads, every day is the 12th of July” and your anti-Irish song of hate “the famine is over why don’t you go home?” which mocks the deaths of a million Irish people. We’ve all had enough of it and perhaps you should be looking to address these matters before embarking on a crusade of utter hypocrisy pointing the finger at other clubs’ supporters.

NEWCO RANGERS: “It is to be hoped that all of Scottish football will share Rangers’ disgust and any attempts to attach blame to our supporters for the disgraceful and violent behaviour, which led to our players and fans fearing for their safety, will not be accepted or tolerated by this Club”.

SCOTLAND: All of Scottish football were clearly able to see for themselves that hundreds of your supporters came onto the field of play with the sole intent of causing trouble and indulging in violence towards the Hibs supporters. Had your fans not done so, there would have been no fighting on the pitch. A small number of the Hibs supporters who were celebrating also indulged in violent conduct and they too deserve to be jailed and banned from attending future games just like yours do.

NEWCO RANGERS: “We acknowledge that a tiny minority of Rangers fans also encroached on the pitch but only after having been faced with prolonged and severe provocation and in order to protect our players and officials who were being visibly attacked in front of them. Any club’s supporters would have done the same.”

SCOTLAND: This has to be the most ridiculous portion of your statement where you clearly condone the actions of your own violent thugs. Let all of Scotland make it abundantly clear to you, there can be absolutely no excuse for the violent actions of the Newco Rangers fans who invaded the pitch to fight with the Hibs supporters. To try and make a case to justify this shows how preposterously out of touch with sanity and the laws of the land you are. The Newco Rangers fans should have stayed well away from the pitch and not engaged in any acts of violence. It was the job of the police and stewards to clear the pitch and let’s not hide from the truth here, Newco Rangers fans entered the field of play with the sole intent of behaving like thugs. There is now plenty of evidence which clearly shows Newco Rangers fans breaking the law and wilfully engaging in violence, throwing punches and aiming kicks at people. Had they remained in the stands, or went home as they should have done, then there simply would have been no fighting at all.

Everyone understands that the best way to deal with a confrontation is to be big enough and mature enough to walk away from it, not to rush in and make the situation worse. Whenever a foul is committed on the football field, the referee is there to deal with it but if you retaliate, it results in a red card. Retaliation is stupid. Retaliation is unnecessary and Newco Rangers has endorsed retaliation with this ridiculous statement and in doing so, encourages it’s supporters to break the law and indulge in acts of violence and aggression. This must not go unchallenged as it is totally irresponsible and unacceptable.

NEWCO RANGERS: “preposterous to suggest Rangers fans were somehow to blame as some commentators appear anxious to do. This thuggish behaviour must be investigated and as many culprits as possible brought to book and formally charged.”

SCOTLAND: Newco Rangers fans were every bit as much to blame for any of the violence and all of Scotland would agree that every endeavour must be made to identify those responsible and punish them severely in the courts and by banning them from attending matches. This means your fans too and not just Hibs supporters.

NEWCO RANGERS: “Certain media outlets have also attempted to distort reality”.

SCOTLAND: Nobody has attempted to distort reality more than Rangers and Newco Rangers and it’s deluded followers. You won’t even accept that you’re not the same club any more. You won’t accept that you broke the rules regarding tax laws. You won’t accept that you cheated Scottish football with financial doping and now you won’t accept that your supporters caused any trouble at the Cup final. You have lost all credibility and the people of Scotland have had enough.

NEWCO RANGERS: “We will not endure this insult”.

SCOTLAND: Meanwhile we’ve all had to endure being insulted by your clubs’ supporters for generations and we’re all well and truly sick of it.

NEWCO RANGERS: “So, let everyone be clear on one thing – Rangers demands that players, staff and fans be protected from the violence and hatred of supporters of other clubs”.

SCOTLAND: No club has brought more hatred and violence into Scottish football and Scottish society than Rangers and Newco Rangers. All of Scotland has been hoping for years that more could be done to protect the rest of Scotland from the violence and hatred of your supporters which is far greater than the sum total of all other Scottish clubs put together.

NEWCO RANGERS: “When players are unable to accept medals at the end of a final because of fears for their safety and our supporters are alarmed and extremely concerned for the women and children among them, then surely every step must be taken to ensure that this is never repeated”.

SCOTLAND: The only evidence of any children being in danger was clearly shown on the pitch when Newco Rangers supporters attacked a child in full view of watching cameras and the Scottish nation. It would indeed be very welcome for these kind of scenes never to be repeated but the most common denominator in all instances of football violence in Scotland has always been the presence of Rangers and Newco Rangers supporters. The obvious conclusion would be that Scotland would be much better off without you. Permanently.

All of this

Jim44
23-05-2016, 04:33 PM
Talking about annulling the result and kicking us out of Europe? Jesus Christ, that would be a bit extreme would it not?

Willie Millar is the latest gob to say we should receive the most severe sanctions.

stuart-farquhar
23-05-2016, 04:36 PM
Willie Millar is the latest gob to say we should receive the most severe sanctions.

what team did he support as a boy?

staunchhibby
23-05-2016, 04:37 PM
Have sent e-mail to SFA to complain about behaviour of Rangers supporters in the hospitality above the North stand.They were offensive and obnoxious.Be intersting to see what the response is.

Aldo
23-05-2016, 04:42 PM

high bee
23-05-2016, 04:43 PM
If the SFA do stop us entering the Europa then it will be nothing short of corrupt. As for the ex-Rangers player coming out and saying that should be the case, does he forget about Manchester?

Jim44
23-05-2016, 04:46 PM
Arab forums suggesting that we will be deducted 15 points next season.:rolleyes:

hibees 7062
23-05-2016, 04:50 PM
Polis Scotland are investigating reports of major disturbances in Edinburgh yesterday.
Eye witnesses claim they saw thousands of Hibs fans tear the roof of a b...us and chase it from the city's Royal Mile, down Leith Walk and onto Leith Links. Once there they surrounded it and refused to let any of the terrified passengers off the bus. One passenger who refused to be named but is believed to be a retired tyre salesman said, "it was unbelievable. We had just had our dinner at the city chambers and went to get a bus home when all these Hibs fans turned up. They kept shouting on David, David Gray and tried to set Stokesy on fire. I was terrified.
They even had a go at Stubbs man John McGinn. I just don't think you understand."
Police eventually restored order and transferred the passengers to another bus. No arrests were made.
Lothian Buses said it was considering whether to ban Hibs fans from future bus travel, especially to Europe

SeanWilson
23-05-2016, 04:50 PM
Arab forums suggesting that we will be deducted 15 points next season.:rolleyes:

:faf::faf::faf:

hibees 7062
23-05-2016, 04:51 PM

Can the SFA kick us out of Europe ?

McIntosh
23-05-2016, 04:53 PM
I would be very surprised if Hibs were stripped of the trophy or banned from Europe. The precedent for this is the treatment of Rangers and Hearts, both were involved in criminal activities and brought the game into serious disrepute but yet retained their "honours". As the SFA have no "strict liability" policy and were responsible for the game itself any financial sanction would have no basis in law. Any judgement must be delivered after a full independent and impartial investigation and any sanction be reasonable in law.

I think Alex McDonald and Willie Miller may be qualified in football terms but their legal opinion is not worth a jot. Hibs have remained silent and they are well armed legally and have the overwhelming support of other football teams.

Jim44
23-05-2016, 05:01 PM

As far as I understand it, the SFA are the ones who put teams forward as their representatives in Europe. I would be very surprised if they don't have legislation giving them the right to prevent teams from participating.

high bee
23-05-2016, 05:02 PM
I would be very surprised if Hibs were stripped of the trophy or banned from Europe. The precedent for this is the treatment of Rangers and Hearts, both were involved in criminal activities and brought the game into serious disrepute but yet retained their "honours". As the SFA have no "strict liability" policy and were responsible for the game itself any financial sanction would have no basis in law. Any judgement must be delivered after a full independent and impartial investigation and any sanction be reasonable in law.

I think Alex McDonald and Willie Miller may be qualified in football terms but their legal opinion is not worth a jot. Hibs have remained silent and they are well armed legally and have the overwhelming support of other football teams.

I disagree, I think if there is any way they can get Rangers into Europe it will happen. If it hadn't gone to a vote they would've re-entered the leagues in the SPL. The difference with the other situations you mention is the honours would've been null and void and no-one would benefit from it but here they can hand the baton straight over to Rangers. Even if it does happen the place should go to the next premiership team but I've got no faith in our authorities, they've got their favourite double act back and normal service will resume.

marinello59
23-05-2016, 05:03 PM

Really? :faf:

Aldo
23-05-2016, 05:05 PM
Supporter enters the field of play at the PBS and attacks Lennon.... Male apprehended and dealt with accordingly!

Sanctions.... Thrown out of league, docked points..... Nope!

Supporter enters the field of play at the PBS and tries to smack Deek!

Make apprehended and dealt with accordingly. Thrown out of league, docked points... Nope!!

So let's see what precedence is taken in the cold light of day!

Onion
23-05-2016, 05:12 PM
The key bit:

Lack of "strict liability" means there's **** all they can do to Hibs, I would've thought? What could the club have done?

The club only sold tickets directly to registered members of the database. Beyond that there is simply nothing more they could do.

IMO every inquiry will show that the poor planning by the SFA and the police was the root cause of the event that unfolded at Hampden. The clubs and Hibs in particular were badly let down by the authorities. It was their job to ensure the safety of all who attended and ensure adequate segregation in what was always going to be a highly charged match (unless The Rangers won). That's not condoning those idiots who did a lot more than celebrate the occasion who should be brought to book, but the outcome of any review will not show the authorities in a good light.

marinello59
23-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Supporter enters the field of play at the PBS and attacks Lennon.... Male apprehended and dealt with accordingly!

Make apprehended and dealt with accordingly. Thrown out of league, docked points... Nope!!

This is what will happen, those supporters from both sides involved in criminal acts will be dealt with by the courts. We will probably be fined but I will be interested to see just what the club itself could be guilty of. A statement saying lessons have been learned will be released. The Huns will continue to play the victim card as they try to bully everyone who gets in their way. Warburton will still be a classless dick.

truehibernian
23-05-2016, 05:13 PM

The 'stated case' is 1980 - simple as that. Both clubs on this occasion fined £20,000 (a significant sum) and laws changed regards alcohol.

It was an SFA event so neither The Rangers or Hibs have 'control' over fans other than ensuring ticket sales are in order and that they attend the numerous safety briefings alongside the police to share information.

West Ham bottled the Man Utd bus as it arrived at their old ground recently - players filmed it - they're not being thrown out of Europe or getting points docked.

Last year at Motherwell saw a pitch invasion, goading and players themselves fighting - 'Well kept their place in the league, no points docked.

The theres Manchester of course..........

As I've said, numerous legal challenges open to us regardless of outcome - cup isn't going anywhere but our trophy room and we will definitely not be docked points or put out of Europe. I suspect large fines however which will hurt us a lot.

hibees 7062
23-05-2016, 05:25 PM
As far as I understand it, the SFA are the ones who put teams forward as their representatives in Europe. I would be very surprised if they don't have legislation giving them the right to prevent teams from participating.

Thanks Jim

hibees 7062
23-05-2016, 05:58 PM
Nicky Clark first oot the door

mghibs
23-05-2016, 06:17 PM
Sport sound having a great chat about everything going on in my opinion, worth a listen

Lago
23-05-2016, 06:25 PM
A pretty fair piece in todays Daily Mail by Archie MacPherson. Points the finger at Police for poor planning.

Aldo
23-05-2016, 06:33 PM
This is what will happen, those supporters from both sides involved in criminal acts will be dealt with by the courts. We will probably be fined but I will be interested to see just what the club itself could be guilty of. A statement saying lessons have been learned will be released. The Huns will continue to play the victim card as they try to bully everyone who gets in their way. Warburton will still be a classless dick.

Agreed. It doesn't help that Regan provides s statement like he's Judge, Jury and executioner rolled into one !

Aldo
23-05-2016, 06:38 PM
The 'stated case' is 1980 - simple as that. Both clubs on this occasion fined £20,000 (a significant sum) and laws changed regards alcohol. It was an SFA event so neither The Rangers or Hibs have 'control' over fans other than ensuring ticket sales are in order and that they attend the numerous safety briefings alongside the police to share information. West Ham bottled the Man Utd bus as it arrived at their old ground recently - players filmed it - they're not being thrown out of Europe or getting points docked. Last year at Motherwell saw a pitch invasion, goading and players themselves fighting - 'Well kept their place in the league, no points docked. The theres Manchester of course.......... As I've said, numerous legal challenges open to us regardless of outcome - cup isn't going anywhere but our trophy room and we will definitely not be docked points or put out of Europe. I suspect large fines however which will hurt us a lot.

Yeah but they are the victims in all this TH..... Or so we are led to believe.

I suspect a fine for both clubs or I would hope it would be for both clubs!!

Statements were made and the media lapped them up. 6 players including Lee Wallace, Holt and Halliday required hospital treatment.

My main concern is the way the media is dragging this club into the gutter and it's constant comments about them being the victims.

rcarter1
23-05-2016, 06:41 PM
A pretty fair piece in todays Daily Mail by Archie MacPherson. Points the finger at Police for poor planning.

I think the police did really well overall in terms of how they reacted to the situation, but I would agree the planning could have been better.

Aldo
23-05-2016, 06:44 PM
This is superb btw. This lies with the SFA...

ruthven_raiders
23-05-2016, 06:45 PM

Statements were made and the media lapped them up. 6 players including Lee Wallace, Holt and Halliday required hospital treatment.

My main concern is the way the media is dragging this club into the gutter and it's constant comments about them being the victims.

Hospital treatment has this been confirmed???

Lago
23-05-2016, 06:46 PM
I think the police did really well overall in terms of how they reacted to the situation, but I would agree the planning could have been better.
Archie also says that Sat was no wherd near as bad as 1980.

Aldo
23-05-2016, 06:48 PM
Hospital treatment has this been confirmed???

Well it was running the ticker tape on SSN yesterday and I am sure they have mentioned this was the case!!

Now whether it is confirmed or not is another matter!!

Onion
23-05-2016, 06:53 PM

They handled the situation that developed really well, and the Hibs fans responded to that. However, the police failed to anticipate the potential outcome of a late Hibs victory, something which any layman with a basic understanding of the circumstances could have anticipated ! They really could not have ****ed it up much worse.

In the cold light of day, I expect the police planning will be cited as the biggest failing of the day. They failed BOTH clubs on Saturday.

ruthven_raiders
23-05-2016, 06:58 PM
Well it was running the ticker tape on SSN yesterday and I am sure they have mentioned this was the case!!

Now whether it is confirmed or not is another matter!!

Yeh seems if they were assaulted and needed treatment, rangers should have shown pictures as evidence of injuries and statements from individual players.....but funnily that hasn't been provided yet

Gordy M
23-05-2016, 06:59 PM
They handled the situation that developed really well, and the Hibs fans responded to that. However, the police failed to anticipate the potential outcome of a late Hibs victory, something which any layman with a basic understanding of the circumstances could have anticipated ! They really could not have ****ed it up much worse.

In the cold light of day, I expect the police planning will be cited as the biggest failing of the day. They failed BOTH clubs on Saturday.
What were they meant to do? Im sorry but that many people rushing onto the park....wouldnt have mattered if all the polis there were at the hibs end?? You just cant stop that. And if they had put all the police there, there would have been numerous threads about peoples view being blocked...treated like animals....caged in etc?

They were damned if they did...damned if they didnt.

rcarter1
23-05-2016, 07:03 PM

I don't want to shift the 'blame' to the police for the simple reason that there are individual culprits to focus on. Id absolutely agree though that there was a very odd lack of preparation for a Hibs pitch invasion all things considered.

mghibs
23-05-2016, 07:06 PM
I remember seeing lines of police come out after each of the first few goals and lining up in a cordon in front of the fans at either end, probably to catch and potential stray pitch invaders. Don't remember if this happened at full time as for obvious reasons I was otherwise occupied, but if not, this may not have helped the situation?

rcarter1
23-05-2016, 07:06 PM
What were they meant to do? Im sorry but that many people rushing onto the park....wouldnt have mattered if all the polis there were at the hibs end?? You just cant stop that. And if they had put all the police there, there would have been numerous threads about peoples view being blocked...treated like animals....caged in etc?

Im certainly not going to give the police a hard time as such. However, a straightforward thing to do, in the event of an almost certain pitch invasion is to have the police form a line across the middle of the park at the final whistle. It would contain things without in anyway seeming heavy handed or anything. A pitch invasion per se isn't a drastic problem - until the wrong elements are allowed to mix.

SlickShoes
23-05-2016, 07:08 PM

Been saying this to my dad since after the game, any investigation is going to find a few hibs and rangers fans arrseted but the SFA and police ultimately responsible for not following regular procedure and not having anything in place to stop the fans entering the field.

Even at the semi final they had a huge presence to stop fans entering the field, somehow the match commander went to sleep at the final and royally ****ed it.

You can say that a line of police wouldn't stop so many fans but they wouldn't have to as them being there is a strong visual deterrent. Most folk went on because the first few got on so easily and the gates were flung open.

johnbc70
This is superb btw. This lies with the SFA...

Fair statement. It was the SFA that was in charge of the game and it was played at their stadium and they are responsible for crowd control.

cabbageandribs1875
https://twitter.com/The_Tman10?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp% 7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Tam McManus ‏@The_Tman10 (https://twitter.com/The_Tman10) May 20 (https://twitter.com/The_Tman10/status/733778362653642756)
Imagine actually scoring the winner for Hibs tommorow though immortality awaits legend forever at Hibs not to mention loads of free bevvy https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/72x72/1f602.png

Tam McManus ‏@The_Tman10 (https://twitter.com/The_Tman10) 53m53 minutes ago (https://twitter.com/The_Tman10/status/734809300971982849)
Kenny Shiels on @BBCSportsound (https://twitter.com/BBCSportsound) spoke very well also insists Dean wasn't assaulted. Neither was Kenny Miller. @Record_Sport (https://twitter.com/Record_Sport) @tedermeatballs (https://twitter.com/tedermeatballs) ?

Aldo
23-05-2016, 07:10 PM
If you watch the highlights closely it's the police who actually prevent a crushing by moving the stewards out of the way and open the gates!!

Pete
23-05-2016, 07:11 PM
https://twitter.com/The_Tman10?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp% 7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Tam McManus ‏@The_Tman10 (https://twitter.com/The_Tman10) May 20 (https://twitter.com/The_Tman10/status/733778362653642756)
Imagine actually scoring the winner for Hibs tommorow though immortality awaits legend forever at Hibs not to mention loads of free bevvy https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/72x72/1f602.png

Tam McManus ‏@The_Tman10 (https://twitter.com/The_Tman10) 53m53 minutes ago (https://twitter.com/The_Tman10/status/734809300971982849)
Kenny Shiels on @BBCSportsound (https://twitter.com/BBCSportsound) spoke very well also insists Dean wasn't assaulted. Neither was Kenny Miller. @Record_Sport (https://twitter.com/Record_Sport) @tedermeatballs (https://twitter.com/tedermeatballs) ?

I wonder what the "dressing room source" makes of this.

Topographic Hibby
23-05-2016, 07:11 PM
I remember seeing lines of police come out after each of the first few goals and lining up in a cordon in front of the fans at either end, probably to catch and potential stray pitch invaders. Don't remember if this happened at full time as for obvious reasons I was otherwise occupied, but if not, this may not have helped the situation?

That's my recollection of things also. However, tears, hugging fat blokes and other random strangers was on my agenda at FT.

Gordy M
23-05-2016, 07:13 PM
Im certainly not going to give the police a hard time as such. However, a straightforward thing to do, in the event of an almost certain pitch invasion is to have the police form a line across the middle of the park at the final whistle. It would contain things without in anyway seeming heavy handed or anything. A pitch invasion per se isn't a drastic problem - until the wrong elements are allowed to mix.
I agree a pitch invasion isnt a huge issue normally, think it happened at every play off semi final in england? Thing is the police wouldnt do that in case there was no pitch invasion....can you imagine folk didnt invade the pitch and the police lined up along the halfway line whilst the players were celebrating....im not sure that wouldve went down very well...in fact it wouldve just looked silly.

The issues happened because some hibs fans and some sevco fans couldnt behave themselves. No point in blaming the stewards and police because people cant behave??

Deansy
23-05-2016, 07:13 PM

If their players had REALLY been attacked, the photographers present would've had a field day - not seen ONE photo/film of a wounded Hun !

All the fuss they're kicking up is so that King has a reason (Scapegoat) for being unable to increase their transfer-budget !!

cabbageandribs1875
23-05-2016, 07:17 PM
kicking someone when they're down on the ground AND needing weapons...

cowardly sevco SC*M

https://twitter.com/ryan_1875/status/734360141135511552

jacomo
23-05-2016, 07:19 PM

I agree with this.

At the end of the day, the occasional pitch invasion will happen. Polis and stewards did the right thing.

It was the Rangers fans on the pitch that caused the trouble.

andyf5
23-05-2016, 07:20 PM
If their players had REALLY been attacked, the photographers present would've had a field day - not seen ONE photo/film of a wounded Hun !

All the fuss they're kicking up is so that King has a reason (Scapegoat) for being unable to increase their transfer-budget !!

film here and other eyewitnesses report it https://twitter.com/STVPaul/status/734326905130909696/video/1

cabbageandribs1875
23-05-2016, 07:21 PM

i'm still trying to work out what this twitter thing is all about, but i've at least managed to scroll down a couple of inches, one day i'l even get this @username thing

Aldo
23-05-2016, 07:23 PM
film here and other eyewitnesses report it https://twitter.com/STVPaul/status/734326905130909696/video/1

Your hellbent on proving Hibs fans did wrong! We know some did And that looked like the Lee Wallace incident.

We all know a number of idiots were responsible for these alleged incidents and will be dealt with accordingly!!

euro Hibby
23-05-2016, 07:24 PM
Rangers player twitter accounts all very quiet......Waggers is the only one to post the Rangers statement and for the others the cup final never happened.

Says it all I think !

heretoday
23-05-2016, 07:25 PM

No but a lot depends on the advice given to UEFA by the stookies at the SFA. You can bet they'll overegg it.

magpie1892
23-05-2016, 07:26 PM

There is no 'dressing room source' - you know it, I know it, Jackshun knows it. The only people who'd believe that crap are sevco ****.

Interesting statement from the SFA that my 'SFA media source' (who does actually exist) told me that Regan was kept well away from included this:

“I am keen that the Scottish FA is proactive in the investigations with the police authorities and the Independent Commission. In the meantime, I would urge all parties involved in the ongoing situation to demonstrate calmness, clarity of thought and responsibility as we proceed towards a satisfactory conclusion.”

One wonders to whom the bit in bold refers? It ain't Hibs, that's for sure. Superb that Petrie and Dempster are keeping their powder dry.

SlickShoes
23-05-2016, 07:27 PM

That's the guy swinging at Lee Wallace, the one we have already worked out happened, the rest of what you see is folk running past them and waving their arms which isn't considered assault.

QMU-1875
23-05-2016, 07:35 PM
That's the guy swinging at Lee Wallace, the one we have already worked out happened, the rest of what you see is folk running past them and waving their arms which isn't considered assault.
Doesn't even look like he connects...

SlickShoes
23-05-2016, 07:39 PM
Doesn't even look like he connects...

He doesn't but it's still uncalled for.

All we have footage of so far is one prick taking a swing at Wallace then Foderingham getting shouted at and one guy pushes him, again uncalled for.

The rest is hibs fans running about celebrating, some idiots took it into the rangers half which was also unnecessary. The extent of the violence on hibs part is blown out of all proportion. The real violence starts when Rangers fans enter the fray which is minutes after their team are safely off the park.

rcarter1
23-05-2016, 08:15 PM
I agree a pitch invasion isnt a huge issue normally, think it happened at every play off semi final in england? Thing is the police wouldnt do that in case there was no pitch invasion....can you imagine folk didnt invade the pitch and the police lined up along the halfway line whilst the players were celebrating....im not sure that wouldve went down very well...in fact it wouldve just looked silly.

The issues happened because some hibs fans and some sevco fans couldnt behave themselves. No point in blaming the stewards and police because people cant behave??

So Im basically in agreement with your view point, and Ill repeat that the police did really well to deal with the situation as it unfolded. The line of police from the halfway line could have been implemented only If and when there were signs of a pitch invasion. In short being prepared to react in a way that minimised the potential mingling of Rangers and Hibs fans. The main thing that I don't get, is why there seemed to be no anticipation that a pitch invasion was likely.

Absolutely though, this is on some individuals who were well out of order.

Bostonhibby
23-05-2016, 08:27 PM
There is no 'dressing room source' - you know it, I know it, Jackshun knows it. The only people who'd believe that crap are sevco ****.

Interesting statement from the SFA that my 'SFA media source' (who does actually exist) told me that Regan was kept well away from included this:

“I am keen that the Scottish FA is proactive in the investigations with the police authorities and the Independent Commission. In the meantime, I would urge all parties involved in the ongoing situation to demonstrate calmness, clarity of thought and responsibility as we proceed towards a satisfactory conclusion.”

One wonders to whom the bit in bold refers? It ain't Hibs, that's for sure. Superb that Petrie and Dempster are keeping their powder dry.

Maybe the sinister figure that thought it fair game to attack the kid on the pitch was a dressing room "source" its the type of place they might lurk in.

There's not going to be anything more than they have now, The Hibs approach seems to be to wait for actual facts, like wot daily ****** reporters should do.

degenerated
23-05-2016, 09:00 PM
Maybe the sinister figure that thought it fair game to attack the kid on the pitch was a dressing room "source" its the type of place they might lurk in.

There's not going to be anything more than they have now, The Hibs approach seems to be to wait for actual facts, like wot daily ****** reporters should do.
He can be seen from the front in this one so should be identified now.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/shocking-new-hibernian-rangers-fan-8034397

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

SteveHFC
23-05-2016, 09:03 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rangers-ultras-group-vanguard-bears-8035137#C5qYwdZJW7Z3i8yU.97

Jonnyboy
23-05-2016, 09:06 PM
Archie also says that Sat was no wherd near as bad as 1980.

Whereas Gordon 'honest ah dinnae dye ma hair' Smith says it was worse.

marinello59
23-05-2016, 09:06 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rangers-ultras-group-vanguard-bears-8035137#C5qYwdZJW7Z3i8yU.97

I can't believe they are giving publicity to this bunch of bigots. Wow! Just wow!

Hibernia&Alba
23-05-2016, 09:09 PM
I can't believe they are giving publicity to this bunch of bigots. Wow! Just wow!

It's unreal. £1690 target!

degenerated
23-05-2016, 09:10 PM
It seems to have changed from earlier
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160523/fbc9c6dbf91bb022e62237d10f527d4f.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

cabbageandribs1875
23-05-2016, 09:11 PM
Whereas Gordon 'honest ah dinnae dye ma toupee' Smith says it was worse.

a slight factual non-made-up amendment required jb :agree:

Sammy7nil
23-05-2016, 09:11 PM

As you say totally unbelieveable they allow that pish in a paper 1690 ffs says all u need to know.

cabbageandribs1875
23-05-2016, 09:14 PM
As you say totally unbelieveable they allow that pish in a paper 1690 ffs says all u need to know.

if asked about it the Daily Ranger would just come out with a Houstonesque answer....we didnae notice that number wiz significant

Marco G
23-05-2016, 09:20 PM
TBF (!) they do call them a lot of thugs!

Jonnyboy
23-05-2016, 09:25 PM
a slight factual non-made-up amendment required jb :agree:

:greengrin

Jonnyboy
23-05-2016, 09:26 PM
Didn't the Daily Hun have a Hibs blogger? Jamie something? Wonder why he's not written anything?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
23-05-2016, 11:36 PM
Someone on here needs to make a GIF on the Jim Carrey beating himself up in the film "Liar Liar" and caption it as something like "Rangers players in the Hampden toilets at FT." After claiming to be beat up etc :greengrin

Moulin Yarns
26-05-2016, 02:13 PM
A NEW statement only 6 days late....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-36390949

Possibly a dawning that they aren't as clean as they thought.

SlickShoes
26-05-2016, 02:18 PM
Still every word they utter makes my skin crawl.

Andy74
26-05-2016, 02:19 PM

I guess in their world where everything is about them Hibs fans celebrating is seen as provocative or goading.

As has been said plenty times above celebratory pitch invasions happen all the time. It is very rare for the opposition fans to decide to come on the pitch to fight them.

Onion
26-05-2016, 02:34 PM
I guess in their world where everything is about them Hibs fans celebrating is seen as provocative or goading.

As has been said plenty times above celebratory pitch invasions happen all the time. It is very rare for the opposition fans to decide to come on the pitch to fight them.

But some Hibs fans went beyond simple celebrating. Anyone with any knowledge of Rangers fans knows that if you goad them enough they'll bite back and that's exactly what happened.

MyJo
26-05-2016, 02:35 PM

Statement 1 - the fans showed restraint
Statement 2 - the fans only came on the pitch to protect the players
Statement 3 - we will punish any fans who were violent but it was hibs fault for celebrating in front of us.

It's starting to unravel and they are looking more and more foolish while still condoning violence as an appropriate response to some taunting.

Rangers are basically saying that celebrating in front of thier fans and maybe giving them a get it right up ye gesture is severe provocation and it's alright to respond to that with suckerpunches from behind followed by kicks to the head, flying kicks to the body when the victim is looking the other way, attacking people with a corner flag pole and attempted child abduction which is what there is video and photo evidence of the Rangers fans doing.

But I'm not holding my breath for the SFA to take any action against them for that.

The Green Goblin
26-05-2016, 02:43 PM

:agree: All about them, as you said. The language of that report is loaded as well. The Hibs fans didn't "run" onto the pitch, they "swarmed" onto it (David Cameron would have approved!). No quote from the Hibs statement to balance it out and the reiteration again and again that it was all Hibs' fault and that all those sectarian song-singing, flare-lighting wee cherubs were the victims. There was also the sense that they were saying they would identify their own fans reluctantly because they had to, even though they were the victims, not because it was the right thing to do. Scotland's shame.

PapillonVert
26-05-2016, 02:44 PM

No, don't see it.

Still repeating ad nauseam the same old mantra:

"It was the Hibs fans......it was the Hibs fans....it was the Hibs fans".

truehibernian
26-05-2016, 02:45 PM
Statement 1 - the fans showed restraint
Statement 2 - the fans only came on the pitch to protect the players
Statement 3 - we will punish any fans who were violent but it was hibs fault for celebrating in front of us.

It's starting to unravel and they are looking more and more foolish while still condoning violence as an appropriate response to some taunting.

Rangers are basically saying that celebrating in front of thier fans and maybe giving them a get it right up ye gesture is severe provocation and it's alright to respond to that with suckerpunches from behind followed by kicks to the head, flying kicks to the body when the victim is looking the other way, attacking people with a corner flag pole and attempted child abduction which is what there is video and photo evidence of the Rangers fans doing.

But I'm not holding my breath for the SFA to take any action against them for that.

It's what's called an embarrassing climb down now that The Rangers realise there could realistically be more The Rangers fans charged than Hibs.

gogs_t
26-05-2016, 02:51 PM

Still the victims and still trying to justify what happened

"But we have to remember it was the Hibs fans who came over the wall. It was the Hibs fans who ran over the halfway line towards the Rangers fans. They provoked, they goaded, they taunted.
In no shape or form do we condone any fan who came onto the pitch. But I don't think we can get away from the fact that it was Hibs fans who came onto the park and provoked them."

And they reacted in the way they always do.

Were they provoked and goaded by the police outside the ground as they attacked their vans as reported earlier?

As has been stated many times, any violence to a player or fan should be dealt with by the authorities and it will be, but they've had several days to retract the statements made earlier which in my mind did not condemn violence of their supporters as well as target individual journalists and a politician opening them to abuse.

Pete
26-05-2016, 02:54 PM
Why is the fish lying on the plate?

Because it opened it's mouth.

-Avram Grant.

(Well, it was something like that)

Neilbooks
26-05-2016, 02:59 PM

"But we have to remember it was the Hibs fans who came over the wall. It was the Hibs fans who ran over the halfway line towards the Rangers fans. They provoked, they goaded, they taunted.
In no shape or form do we condone any fan who came onto the pitch. But I don't think we can get away from the fact that it was Hibs fans who came onto the park and provoked them."

Were they provoked and goaded by the police outside the ground as they attacked their vans as reported earlier?

As has been stated many times, any violence to a player or fan should be dealt with by the authorities and it will be, but they've had several days to retract the statements made earlier which in my mind did not condemn violence of their supporters as well as target individual journalists and a politician opening them to abuse.

It's a bit worrying that one of them on the pitch appears to have been particularly provoked and goaded by the stationary backside of a police horse.

SJM
26-05-2016, 03:02 PM
Rangers won't say anything about their support and are pandering big time a bit like what hearts where like under Romanov.

The bottom line is they need season tickets sold, and fast. Alienating their support would be the worst thing they could do.

haagsehibby
26-05-2016, 03:07 PM

It's been a long time since I went to a Rangers game, but I don't think I remember an occasion when I wasn't provoked, goaded or taunted. However it didn't make me want to leap over a fence to go fighting with them !

Velma Dinkley
26-05-2016, 03:09 PM

Rangers already condoned the violent actions of their fans and, in fact, have been doing so for almost a week. And it's far to late for them to wait until the outcome of any investigation.

Bishop Hibee
26-05-2016, 03:12 PM
I remember a bluenose running on to the pitch and assaulting our full back Kevin McKee at Ibrox. Far worse than any individual incident involving fans and Rangers players/staff on Saturday.

Their latest statement is laughable basically blaming every Hibs fan on the pitch for causing trouble. Ok, I'll blame every Rangers fan for the sectarian chanting. Ban them all!

hibs0666
26-05-2016, 03:17 PM
He doesn't but it's still uncalled for.

All we have footage of so far is one prick taking a swing at Wallace then Foderingham getting shouted at and one guy pushes him, again uncalled for.

The rest is hibs fans running about celebrating, some idiots took it into the rangers half which was also unnecessary. The extent of the violence on hibs part is blown out of all proportion. The real violence starts when Rangers fans enter the fray which is minutes after their team are safely off the park.

Yup, but we will still get blootered because we started it. The chances are that few or no huns would have encroached on the park until our band of heroes went over the half-way line for no other reason than to take liberties.

mjhibby
26-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Rangers already condoned the violent actions of their fans and, in fact, have been doing so for almost a week. And it's far to late for them to wait until the outcome of any investigation.

Still can't resist a dig at hibs. They know they have scored the biggest own goal they could ever have done with traynors rant. If they they thought they were disliked by most other fans then the reaction on social media has shown they are of the richter scale foe how much they are loathed. It's only a matter of time before there fans lose it and I await the statement after it happens. It won't come of course. To give out that first statement was ridiculous but to take six days to condemn the violence of the fans and still try to justify it shows they are beneath contempt. If the enquiry is thorough then they are in for a massive shock.

paddy1875
26-05-2016, 03:21 PM
The most annoying thing is that everybody knows that even IF no hibs fans went past the halfway line the ****bags would've still been on the park looking for a rumble.

Ged
26-05-2016, 03:22 PM
"The Rangers fans have had a hard time over the last couple of years but I'd like to think that we will never see what we saw on Saturday happen again."

He knows!

Andy74
26-05-2016, 03:32 PM
But some Hibs fans went beyond simple celebrating. Anyone with any knowledge of Rangers fans knows that if you goad them enough they'll bite back and that's exactly what happened.

Okay so you can carry that back to during the game and having to put up with their party pieces for 90 mins. If you justify reacting to some celebratory goading then you also justify that they were entitled to be getting back just a little of what they dish out every game.

Andy74
26-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Yup, but we will still get blootered because we started it. The chances are that few or no huns would have encroached on the park until our band of heroes went over the half-way line for no other reason than to take liberties.

Started what? There were Hibs players in the other half and who would have thought Rangers fans would be on the park?

I've never seen a pitch invasion of a celebratory nature where everyone sticks to half of a pitch.

bringbackbenny
26-05-2016, 06:13 PM
Good balanced view from a neutral blog

Good article from a 'neutral'blog

http://twohundredpercent.net/2016-scottish-cup-moral/

Dashing Bob S
26-05-2016, 06:18 PM
Must be about time the Huns issued another statement that nobody else gives much of a **** about. That's only three so far this week.

Dashing Bob S
26-05-2016, 06:20 PM
If they were as good at scoring goals as they are at issuing statements they might have a proper trophy in the cabinet instead of their lower league toy town stuff.

cabbageandribs1875
26-05-2016, 06:25 PM
Good balanced view from a neutral blog

Good article from a 'neutral'blog

http://twohundredpercent.net/2016-scottish-cup-moral/ (http://Good article from a 'neutral'blog<br /> <br /> http://twohundredpercent.net/2016-scottish-cup-moral/)

This site can’t be reached

staunchhibby
26-05-2016, 06:32 PM
Another statement from that lot saying six players were assaulted.As usual no proof provided.Time they shut up as this is now a police investigation.Getting fed up with there rhetoric now.

Dan Sarf
26-05-2016, 06:43 PM

Try this...

also on the same site...

http://twohundredpercent.net/scottish-football-journalism-silence/

Bighoose
26-05-2016, 06:47 PM

Updated link here (http://twohundredpercent.net/2016-scottish-cup-moral/)

cabbageandribs1875
26-05-2016, 06:53 PM
Try this...

also on the same site...

http://twohundredpercent.net/scottish-football-journalism-silence/

ta muchly :aok:

portyhibernian
26-05-2016, 07:07 PM
Excellent piece, last paragraph sums it AND the Gun, up perfectly -

'However, Rangers’ and their media mouthpieces’ borderline-insanity and intermittent dishonesty dilutes sympathy for their grievances. Their trademark supremacism attracts appropriate ridicule and derision but explains why they have to “endure” insults. Their statement also “demanded” protection from “hatred of supporters of other clubs.” Yet they could protect themselves if they weren’t so hateful themselves. Their incessant contempt for others means that even when the moral high ground was theirs, for a change, on Saturday evening, it wasn’t theirs for long'

:agree::top marks

truehibernian
26-05-2016, 07:16 PM
Anyone else finding it really bizarre that not one journalist has asked 'where's Warburton' or 'what's Warburtons reaction to the result' ?

Must be right good lamb.

bingo70
26-05-2016, 07:20 PM
Anyone else finding it really bizarre that not one journalist has asked 'where's Warburton' or 'what's Warburtons reaction to the result' ?

Must be right good lamb.

Playing devils advocate he's probably on holiday.

truehibernian
26-05-2016, 07:28 PM
Playing devils advocate he's probably on holiday.

He probably is but it doesn't stop a journalist contacting him or asking The Rangers staff - he's been posted missing since full time Saturday and not one has gone looking or explained where he is or got his thoughts - as I say, very strange given he's an Old Firm boss managing a side which has been the biggest story of the week.

bingo70
26-05-2016, 07:35 PM
He probably is but it doesn't stop a journalist contacting him or asking The Rangers staff - he's been posted missing since full time Saturday and not one has gone looking or explained where he is or got his thoughts - as I say, very strange given he's an Old Firm boss managing a side which has been the biggest story of the week.

Some may say he's been a bit disrespectful by not offering a public congratulations to the team.

Callum_62
26-05-2016, 07:37 PM
Wasnt even at the unveiling of there marquee signing....

truehibernian
26-05-2016, 07:42 PM
Some may say he's been a bit disrespectful by not offering a public congratulations to the team.

Indeed bingo.

Anyone else see the Millwalll pitch invasion v Bradford last week ? Sorry for the 'whataboutary' but that had taunting, things thrown, police horses etc.......not condoning it but it's tomorrow's chip paper after a day's reporting. Compare that to the hysteria here in the media.

In short you'll always get utter dafties in a support.

Jonnyboy
26-05-2016, 08:41 PM

Excellent article :agree:

Bostonhibby
26-05-2016, 08:52 PM
Must be about time the Huns issued another statement that nobody else gives much of a **** about. That's only three so far this week.

They only have three statements so that'll be it.

And three songs, none of them remotely connected to football. They did have one non sectarian song about some twat with a magic hat but seemingly the hat stopped working - Nicola Sturgeon broke it apparently.

Caversham Green
26-05-2016, 09:00 PM
Okay so you can carry that back to during the game and having to put up with their party pieces for 90 mins. If you justify reacting to some celebratory goading then you also justify that they were entitled to be getting back just a little of what they dish out every game.

Andy, that's sort of what I was saying in the prolonged and severe provocation thread.

In any case for normal football fans the goading is part and parcel of the game. The yams give us the 5-1 we give them 0-7 and both sides mostly just suck it up. It's just the trash that follow Sevco that consider it necessary to start snatching bairns and hitting people with corner posts.

And it's just the trash that run Sevco that think it's justified.

Doncaster_Hibby
26-05-2016, 09:01 PM
Still can't resist a dig at hibs. They know they have scored the biggest own goal they could ever have done with traynors rant. If they they thought they were disliked by most other fans then the reaction on social media has shown they are of the richter scale foe how much they are loathed. .

Ha ha, I can't wait for Hogmany to see what the Only An Excuse team make of it all.

Alfred E Newman
26-05-2016, 09:06 PM
Ha ha, I can't wait for Hogmany to see what the Only An Excuse team make of it all.

Oh dear, only 6 months left till that mince is back on!

Stax
26-05-2016, 09:17 PM
Excellent article :agree:

Good article but I have to disagree with the statement The Rangers held the moral high ground for even the shortest time. One erse from our support took a swipe & missed Wallace and quite rightly has been charged & will be dealt with. Another was today charged with gesticulating? They'd have held the high ground if they'd sat in the stand & sucked it up as we and others have done for years as they goaded / took the piss.
When they won the league at Easter road they're "fans" lorded it on the pitch and around the ground and a fair few of us used restraint.

itslegaltender
26-05-2016, 09:37 PM
See this clip from a Hun on Youtube. Halliday can clearly be seen thanking the Rangers fans then walking, not running back to the tunnel. Yet we were told he was having to be protected by the referee and linesman from attack. Another piece of evidence that should be kept.

https://youtu.be/sHTsddR2T7w?t=77

haagsehibby
27-05-2016, 06:41 AM
Breathtaking !!

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/14519776.Rangers_director_Robertson__Singing_The_B illy_Boys_was_better_than_invading_the_Hampden_pit ch/?ref=ebls

No Robertson, the Billy Boys was sung at least once during the game along with numerous renditions of No Surrender and of course that "harmless" little ditty about Alan Stubbs being a fenian b*****d.

Joe6-2
27-05-2016, 06:50 AM
Is that the first congratulations we have had from the poorest losers of all time?

lapsedhibee
27-05-2016, 06:52 AM
Breathtaking !!

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/14519776.Rangers_director_Robertson__Singing_The_B illy_Boys_was_better_than_invading_the_Hampden_pit ch/?ref=ebls

I wonder if Hibs' e-mail really said that Hibs fans 'attacked' Rangers players.

Hibs fans came 'over the top'. Cretin.

marinello59
27-05-2016, 06:56 AM
I wonder if Hibs' e-mail really said that Hibs fans 'attacked' Rangers players.

Hibs fans came 'over the top'. Cretin.

The man is a total trumpet. It's all about telling their more moronic fans what they want to hear though.

Captain Trips
27-05-2016, 06:59 AM
As the days go on it really is starting to to show that although there were quite a few incidents the fighting and gesturing at one another was actually pathetic. If they were all serious about fighting there would have been lots of people seriously injurex not the odd one but loads.

The truth is some of our fans noised them up they came on and everone shat it, a lot of running up taking a swing and running away.

The press and Rangers are desperate and seem now to want to have had folk seriously assaulted facts are the players were not hit and the fighting on the pitch was mostly pathetic fake bravado on both sides

Bishop Hibee
27-05-2016, 07:07 AM
Breathtaking !!

No Robertson, the Billy Boys was sung at least once during the game along with numerous renditions of No Surrender and of course that "harmless" little ditty about Alan Stubbs being a fenian b*****d.

Worst losers in the world. The Billy Boys was merely the finale of their songbook of bigotry.

macca70
27-05-2016, 07:08 AM
See this clip from a Hun on Youtube. Halliday can clearly be seen thanking the Rangers fans then walking, not running back to the tunnel. Yet we were told he was having to be protected by the referee and linesman from attack. Another piece of evidence that should be kept.

https://youtu.be/sHTsddR2T7w?t=77

Absolute pure evil hatred from those Rangers fans towards us and the verbal abuse the stewards are taking is ridiculous.

Also, you can hear there full version of Billy Boys, loud and clear.
Just go home!! You got beat, leave us to celebrate. Absolute clowns!!!

bingo70
27-05-2016, 07:11 AM
"I'd rather they sang billy boys than invade the pitch"

Erm......you did both ya helmet

high bee
27-05-2016, 07:15 AM
it seems like I hold the same values as the club I support and if we acted like them (the club, not a couple of daft fans) I would be embarrassed and seriously put off the club.

That club seems to live a lie that they have convinced themselves is real. Out of desperation for cash and fan backing they have created a siege mentality and the fans genuinely believe it. It really is worrying that people can be controlled and made to think the same thing so easily just because authority figures and newspapers repeat it.

LancsHibs
27-05-2016, 07:32 AM
it seems like I hold the same values as the club I support and if we acted like them (the club, not a couple of daft fans) I would be embarrassed and seriously put off the club.

That club seems to live a lie that they have convinced themselves is real. Out of desperation for cash and fan backing they have created a siege mentality and the fans genuinely believe it. It really is worrying that people can be controlled and made to think the same thing so easily just because authority figures and newspapers repeat it.

Just like they convinced themselves that Rangers were not liquidated in 2012, that they are the same club and were 'ganged up on' by the rest of Scottish foitball and were 'relegated'

Topographic Hibby
27-05-2016, 07:36 AM

....another one for the SFA compliance officer to deal with.

Petrie....!!!

JimBHibees
27-05-2016, 08:01 AM
Just imagine for one minute that the reversed had happened and Rangers had beaten us with a last minute goal and their celebrating angelic fans had come on the pitch and goaded us as they would have done. If a small group of Hibs fans up for a fight had run on and taken a few liberties as happened on Saturday, I am guessing the press coverage would have been ever so sightly different. Boo hoo, Rangers fans have had a tough time and they were just celebrating. There would have been no coverage of players being roughed up and the sole focus would have been the hooligan Hibs fans with video and photos getting frequent airing to match. Basically corrupt I am afraid.

Captain Trips
27-05-2016, 08:03 AM
I notice now that they are stating that some of the players were left "traumatised". No proof of being hit so they will now put out something that cannot be proven either way.

Joke of a club

CorrieHibs
27-05-2016, 08:10 AM
It's now Friday and I still I haven't seen any video evidence of Hibs fans assaulting coaching staff. There is a picture of a fan attempting to punch Wallace but a picture can read differently.

The guy who "assaulted" their goalie. Hardly assault he ran up and laughed at him.

I might be viewing this with green specs but until I see these videos of assaults on coaching staff then I'm taking it as lies.

I notice this idiot hasn't mentioned the fact their fans were running about with flag poles, hitting bairns in the head, picking up innocent bairns and stopping the police from entering the stadium.

Plus comments like that from a director about sectarianism just sums that disgusting club up.

JimBHibees
27-05-2016, 08:11 AM
I notice now that they are stating that some of the players were left "traumatised". No proof of being hit so they will now put out something that cannot be proven either way.

Joke of a club

None of their players looked traumatised coming off the pitch from what you can see on the tv coverage. If it was so traumatic they would have been running off not strolling off as Wallace, McKay, Miller etc seem to have done. Hysterical nonsense.

JimBHibees
27-05-2016, 08:14 AM
It's now Friday and I still I haven't seen any video evidence of Hibs fans assaulting coaching staff. There is a picture of a fan attempting to punch Wallace but a picture can read differently.

The guy who "assaulted" their goalie. Hardly assault he ran up and laughed at him.

I might be viewing this with green specs but until I see these videos of assaults on coaching staff then I'm taking it as lies.

I notice this idiot hasn't mentioned the fact their fans were running about with flag poles, hitting bairns in the head, picking up innocent bairns and stopping the police from entering the stadium.

Plus comments like that from a director about sectarianism just sums that disgusting club up.

No Davie Weir took a serious kicking, :confused: really and there is no coverage of that. A kicking would to me suggest being knocked over and kicked by one person or a group of people, if that did happen, then Pravda would have released photos of his injuries and we would be getting wall to wall tv coverage of the incident.

marinello59
27-05-2016, 08:15 AM

Joke of a club

Victims of war, rape, serious assault, earthquakes, terrorism, serious accidents etc are left traumatised. Unless we are talking about a particularly sensitive group of young men here I don't really see how the use of that word can be justified. Pathetic bleatings from the two bit gangsters running that club.

xyz23jc
27-05-2016, 08:24 AM
Victims of war, rape, serious assault, earthquakes, terrorism, serious accidents etc are left traumatised. Unless we are talking about a particularly sensitive group of young men here I don't really see how the use of that word can be justified. Pathetic bleatings from the two bit gangsters running that club.

:agree: All guided by the nicotine stained hand of that :grr:c*** Traynor! Airdrie my a***! :fuming:

GlesgaeHibby
27-05-2016, 08:28 AM
As the days go on it really is starting to to show that although there were quite a few incidents the fighting and gesturing at one another was actually pathetic. If they were all serious about fighting there would have been lots of people seriously injurex not the odd one but loads.

The truth is some of our fans noised them up they came on and everone shat it, a lot of running up taking a swing and running away.

The press and Rangers are desperate and seem now to want to have had folk seriously assaulted facts are the players were not hit and the fighting on the pitch was mostly pathetic fake bravado on both sides

:agree: This.

Similar to the in fighting within our support I've seen at the Ross County Final and Falkirk 4-3 semi. Lots of big men noising each other up, threatening each other, squaring up and then doing absolutely hee haw.

s.a.m
27-05-2016, 08:42 AM
None of their players looked traumatised coming off the pitch from what you can see on the tv coverage. If it was so traumatic they would have been running off not strolling off as Wallace, McKay, Miller etc seem to have done. Hysterical nonsense.

:bitchy: Definitely traumatised

[If somebody more competent than me could tell me how I could have made that picture bigger, I'd be grateful. I copied and pasted the URL from Ozyhibee's image. Useless at this...]

JimBHibees
27-05-2016, 09:04 AM

[If somebody more competent than me could tell me how I could have made that picture bigger, I'd be grateful. I copied and pasted the URL from Ozyhibee's image. Useless at this...]

Brilliant photo. :flag:

JeMeSouviens
27-05-2016, 09:08 AM

Hit reply and then do this:

<paste url here>

Belter of a pic!

s.a.m
27-05-2016, 09:15 AM
Hit reply and then do this:

<paste url here>

Belter of a pic!

It was on a different thread, so I copied and pasted the URL :dunno: Tried saving the picture, and copying and pasting from there, but wouldn't paste.

monarch
27-05-2016, 09:22 AM

Joke of a club

I have to admit that they did look traumatised---------------when captain fantastic David Gray headed home in the 92nd minute. :not worth

marinello59
27-05-2016, 09:26 AM
I have to admit that they did look traumatised---------------when captain fantastic David Gray headed home in the 92nd minute. :not worth

Which is exactly why they were looking gutted in their dressing room, they'd been well beaten on the pitch by a team Waghorn had previously dismissed as a one man team. And that man isn't even a Hibs player any more.
Sour grapes and an inability to accept defeat in a football match is the driver behind all of this and those at the top of their club are to blame, morally bankrupt liars.

Hexham Hibee
27-05-2016, 09:31 AM
Up to their knees in sour grape juice.........

Colr
27-05-2016, 09:33 AM

....another one for the SFA compliance officer to deal with.

Petrie....!!!

Look! If the SFA think that this song is acceptable then we have to adopt and adapt it to test that theory. 10,000 Hibee boys singing about being up to their knees in Ranger blood or Weegie blood is sure to draw a reaction if you recall the furore over "Feed the Weegies".

Take it and use it back at them!!

hibees 7062
27-05-2016, 02:27 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13325663_1428954470463520_7146133471384361848_n.jp g?oh=a4f0219142a1638c9ebc26953d6ba2e7&oe=57E07D82

Sprouleflyer
27-05-2016, 09:13 PM
"We acknowledge that a tiny minority of Rangers fans also encroached on the pitch but only after having been faced with prolonged and severe provocation"

Just watched the BBC coverage, from the point the Hibs fans invade the pitch to the point where the commentator states the Rangers fans are on the pitch is 49 seconds.

Now, it would take at least 10 seconds for the Hibs fans to get from the Hibs end to the Rangers end and at least 10 seconds until Rangers fans actually started showing on the pitch, which would mean the prolonged and severe provocation was under 30 seconds.

We endured 94 minutes of prolonged and severe provocation, now that is restraint!

Aldo
27-05-2016, 09:44 PM
"We acknowledge that a tiny minority of Rangers fans also encroached on the pitch but only after having been faced with prolonged and severe provocation" Just watched the BBC coverage, from the point the Hibs fans invade the pitch to the point where the commentator states the Rangers fans are on the pitch is 49 seconds. Now, it would take at least 10 seconds for the Hibs fans to get from the Hibs end to the Rangers end and at least 10 seconds until Rangers fans actually started showing on the pitch, which would mean the prolonged and severe provocation was under 30 seconds. We endured 94 minutes of prolonged and severe provocation, now that is restraint!

Prolonged and severe provocation.... What we talking here btw.... ***** a bloody brick thats and absolute cracker...... It's shows that they cannot take defeat in anyway shape or form. Their way or nay way!!!

Get it right ****ing roond ye!!

Bad Martini
27-05-2016, 11:14 PM
Prolonged and severe provocation.... What we talking here btw.... ***** a bloody brick thats and absolute cracker...... It's shows that they cannot take defeat in anyway shape or form. Their way or nay way!!!

Get it right ****ing roond ye!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

'THE' RANGERS

GIRFUY

ENDOF :flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Carheenlea
28-05-2016, 07:13 AM
The more I watch the footage of invasion the more I'm convinced Hibs will escape sanction. Any independent investigation will focus primarily on the hopelessly inadequate policing and stewarding, and the questions will be asked as to how the whole thing was allowed to happen.
I was in the company of a Rangers ST holder at a socual function last night, and he said that at their semi against Celtic, there was absolutely no possibility of a pitch invasion at the end the way the police lined up during the penalty shoot out. Last week should have been the same, and it is Police Scotland and Hampden Park Ltd who should be taking the blame for what happened.

theonlywayisup
28-05-2016, 07:20 AM
http://seachranaidhe1.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/425644_10150537025523506_183517468505_9080306.jpg

marinello59
28-05-2016, 07:35 AM
"We acknowledge that a tiny minority of Rangers fans also encroached on the pitch but only after having been faced with prolonged and severe provocation"

Just watched the BBC coverage, from the point the Hibs fans invade the pitch to the point where the commentator states the Rangers fans are on the pitch is 49 seconds.

Now, it would take at least 10 seconds for the Hibs fans to get from the Hibs end to the Rangers end and at least 10 seconds until Rangers fans actually started showing on the pitch, which would mean the prolonged and severe provocation was under 30 seconds.

We endured 94 minutes of prolonged and severe provocation, now that is restraint!

Every time we visit Ibrox we get 90 minutes of provocation from the locals. If we follow Sevcos logic here what we should have been doing is wading in to the home support.

Waxy
28-05-2016, 07:42 AM
New Rangers statement. We surrendered.

YehButNoBut
28-05-2016, 08:37 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjFVD9hWYAEPqj-.jpg

grunt
28-05-2016, 08:44 AM
Comment on Rangers inability to congratulate Hibs for their win

https://www.youtube.com/embed/F9-jALgtGW8

poolman
28-05-2016, 08:49 AM

:thumbsup: Superb

southsider
28-05-2016, 08:52 AM
Brilliant. Can I buy the CD ?

JimBHibees
28-05-2016, 08:54 AM
The more I watch the footage of invasion the more I'm convinced Hibs will escape sanction. Any independent investigation will focus primarily on the hopelessly inadequate policing and stewarding, and the questions will be asked as to how the whole thing was allowed to happen.
I was in the company of a Rangers ST holder at a socual function last night, and he said that at their semi against Celtic, there was absolutely no possibility of a pitch invasion at the end the way the police lined up during the penalty shoot out. Last week should have been the same, and it is Police Scotland and Hampden Park Ltd who should be taking the blame for what happened.

They were caught out by the winning goal, really shouldn't have been allowed to happen.

Cosmic Truth
28-05-2016, 09:18 AM

:greengrin

Lord Lucan, and Shergar. LOL.

ano hibby
28-05-2016, 09:25 AM

That is terrific!!

northstandhibby
28-05-2016, 09:33 AM
That is terrific!!

This. Absolutely brilliant.

:thumbsup:

Hibernian Scottish Cup Winners 2016

Golden Bear
28-05-2016, 09:33 AM

Oh so true.

First we had Shergar and now we have the Warbs, the only difference being that Shergar was a winner.

:flag:

CentreLine
28-05-2016, 08:06 PM

This is outstanding. It should not be allowed to slip from page 1

147lothian
28-05-2016, 08:45 PM

Great! Smashing! Super!http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

Finn2015
28-05-2016, 08:49 PM
All it boils down to is:-

gloating and triumphalist in success
sore, bad and terrible losers

Carheenlea
29-05-2016, 11:10 AM
Hoping the stage can be cleared to allow the final 4 acts of the dance show my daughter is in this afternoon. If Jim Traynors grandkids are involved a tub thumping statement will be hammered out in due course.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2hwmqnb.jpg

Joe6-2
29-05-2016, 11:33 AM

Excellent!! 👍

Captain Trips
29-05-2016, 12:36 PM
Rangers release latest footage of Hampden "riot"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82RTzi5Vt7w

Aldo
29-05-2016, 01:19 PM
Rangers release latest footage of Hampden "riot" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82RTzi5Vt7w

They seem very selective with their footage IMHO!!
;-)

Hibernia&Alba
29-05-2016, 01:23 PM
All it boils down to is:-

gloating and triumphalist in success
sore, bad and terrible losers

:agree:

Losing out on European football to us is killing them. Their fans have behaved infinitely worse on many occasions. Shameless and classless as ever.

Keith_M
29-05-2016, 05:47 PM
Rangers have released their 32nd statement of the week, this time condemning the Hibs supporters for disguising themselves as Beith Fans and invading the pitch at the Junior Cup Final, with the sole objective of 'goading' any The Rangers Fans watching on TV.

Northernhibee
29-05-2016, 05:55 PM
I sent a tweet of support to one of our players before the final - ended up deleting it after a torrent of highly abusive and personal tweets from Sevco fans within minutes of posting it.

To all those fans can I just show incredible restraint and offer a gigantic GIRFUY :greengrin:flag:

Captain Trips
29-05-2016, 11:16 PM
More footage of Hibs fans taking on Rangers players.

https://youtu.be/-WsouJ4YzO4

The Kaiser
29-05-2016, 11:23 PM
We have shown restrained every time we have got to a Scottish cup final and lost, despite the baiting from other fans and the media!

We win one, that pitch invasion was always on the cards. I think the police should have done better perhaps, but the Huns just couldn't take it as per. All the major problems with crowd control in Scotland in recent memory revolve around them.

Why the hell there fans come on the pitch is stupiditiy.

Not condoning our guys smacking their players. Although that seems to have been deeply exaggerated

mjhibby
30-05-2016, 12:04 AM

Due to the game being at hampden the only thing the sfa can do is fine both hibs and sevco. Whatever they do they will be lambasted. As they won't to offend the Govan hordes then the fines won't be outrageous especially if it turns out as most suspect that sevco fans were the main instigators of the fighting. Funny how the record and the sun have failed,like Warburton to congratulate hibs on a great win. Only in Scotland would you get the press we have. Incredibly sad and depressing that we are so in the dark ages.

northstandhibby
30-05-2016, 12:23 AM
Due to the game being at hampden the only thing the sfa can do is fine both hibs and sevco. Whatever they do they will be lambasted. As they won't to offend the Govan hordes then the fines won't be outrageous especially if it turns out as most suspect that sevco fans were the main instigators of the fighting. Funny how the record and the sun have failed,like Warburton to congratulate hibs on a great win. Only in Scotland would you get the press we have. Incredibly sad and depressing that we are so in the dark ages.

You express my sentiments exactly. You know like a lot of us that the (I am reluctant to call them journalists) brainwashed like Union Jak Jakson, tit traynor, joke waddell are hun flotsam. I pray Nicola is the real deal which I think she is and boots these anti hibs brainwashed into touch. Liked that-rugby terminology. boot them hard.

This magical club deserves better than these swine being derogatory.

Go on the Hibernian.

Joe Baker2
30-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Oh, dear. Rangers dig themselves in deeper. Even the rangers supporters at work are embarrassed and are asking for the statements to be taken down.

Bad, sad losers. No sportsmanship.

Waxy
30-05-2016, 11:35 AM
Oh, dear. Rangers dig themselves in deeper. Even the rangers supporters at work are embarrassed and are asking for the statements to be taken down.

Bad, sad losers. No sportsmanship.
Just leave them to it. The dummys and rattles will shortly be passing Mars.

hibs0666
30-05-2016, 01:24 PM
Due to the game being at hampden the only thing the sfa can do is fine both hibs and sevco.

They can do much more than that include shut our ground and exclude us from the cup.

JeMeSouviens
30-05-2016, 01:27 PM
They can do much more than that include shut our ground and exclude us from the cup.

Any particular reason to think they will or are you just fearing the worst?

Smartie
30-05-2016, 01:41 PM

I think it's the case that they can rather than they cannot. I don't think anyone's saying that they will.

There was some doubt as to whether or not they would be able to, given they were in charge of the policing, clubs not having "strict liability" and all that.

TBH it would be a pretty dodgy signal to send out of it transpired there was no comeback for Hibs whatsoever. Could you imagine the carnage of an OF game at Hampden if it was known and confirmed that there would be no fall-out for the clubs in the event of fan misbehaviour and that the SPFL carried the can?

Big_Franck
30-05-2016, 01:59 PM
I think it's the case that they can rather than they cannot. I don't think anyone's saying that they will.

There was some doubt as to whether or not they would be able to, given they were in charge of the policing, clubs not having "strict liability" and all that.

TBH it would be a pretty dodgy signal to send out of it transpired there was no comeback for Hibs whatsoever. Could you imagine the carnage of an OF game at Hampden if it was known and confirmed that there would be no fall-out for the clubs in the event of fan misbehaviour and that the SPFL carried the can?

Scottish clubs recently voted against strict liability did they not? Does that not seriously limit what punishments the SFA can hand out? I'm sure it was around the time of Celtc fans acting the fanny at Stranraer. They got a wee slap on the wrist as it was pretty much all the SPFL had the power to do IIRC.

MyJo
30-05-2016, 02:07 PM
Scottish clubs recently voted against strict liability did they not? Does that not seriously limit what punishments the SFA can hand out? I'm sure it was around the time of Celtc fans acting the fanny at Stranraer. They got a wee slap on the wrist as it was pretty much all the SPFL had the power to do IIRC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35349978

Ozyhibby
30-05-2016, 02:07 PM
Rangers release latest footage of Hampden "riot"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82RTzi5Vt7w

More footage that makes the Huns out to be the bad guys. Shocking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeMeSouviens
30-05-2016, 02:23 PM
Here's the relevant bit of the current SFA Articles of Association (my emphasis):

28. Responsibility of Clubs/Behaviour of Spectators

28.1 A club shall take all such steps as are reasonably practicable to ensure the safety, good
conduct and good behaviour of its supporters on any ground. A club playing at its own
ground or allowing its ground to be used for a match in which it is not participating shall
also take all such steps as are reasonably practicable to ensure the safety, good conduct
and good behaviour of all spectators at that ground.

28.2 A recognised football body which is directly responsible for organising a match under its
jurisdiction shall likewise take all such steps as are reasonably practicable to ensure the
safety, good conduct and good behaviour of spectators at such match.

28.3 Misbehaviour by spectators before, during or at the close of a match resulting from the
failure of a club or recognised football body to take all reasonably practicable steps as
aforesaid shall render that club or recognised football body liable to a fine or closure of
ground or suspension or all of these penalties.

28.4 In the event of misbehaviour of spectators being reported to or otherwise being brought
to the attention of the Scottish FA, the Judicial Panel will have jurisdiction to deal with
the matter and to impose sanctions in respect thereof as prescribed within the Judicial
Panel Protocol. Such misbehaviour must be reported to or brought to the attention of the
Scottish FA within six (6) days of the day of the match.

28.5 In the event of a match being abandoned due to field invasion by spectators the Judicial
Panel may impose such penalties as prescribed within the Judicial Panel Protocol.

28.6 A club playing at its own ground or allowing its ground to be used for a match in which
it is not participating must ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, (i) good order and
security, (ii) that policies and procedures have been adopted and are implemented to
prevent instances of Unacceptable Conduct, and (iii) that any instance of Unacceptable
Conduct is effectively dealt with, all at its own ground, on the occasion of a match.

28.7 Each club must ensure, as far as is reasonably practicable, that its players, officials,
supporters and any person exercising a function for or in connection with the club do not
engage in Unacceptable Conduct at any club’s ground on the occasion of a match. Any
failure by a club to discharge a requirement to which it is subject by virtue of Article 28.6
and this Article 28.7 shall constitute a breach of these Articles.

28.8 In any proceedings in terms of these Articles against a club in which it is alleged that
there has been a failure by the club to discharge a requirement to which it is subject by
virtue of Articles 28.6 and 28.7, it shall be for the club concerned to prove that it was not
reasonably practicable to do more than was in fact done or (as the case may be) there
was no better practicable means than were in fact used to discharge such requirement.

28.9 Proceedings in terms of these Articles against a club in which it is alleged that there has
been a failure by that club to comply as required in accordance with Article 28 may be
commenced where the Scottish FA has received a written complaint or other written
communication or has by any other means been brought to the attention of the Scottish
FA which, in the opinion of the Scottish FA, provides grounds to believe that there has
been a failure to so comply. The Judicial Panel shall have jurisdiction in the case of an
alleged or apparent breach of Article 28.

... and this is from the Scottish Cup rules:

28. Disorderly Conduct

The clubs are responsible for the behaviour of their players, officials, members, supporters and
any person carrying out a function at a match on their behalf.
In the event of damage being sustained to a stadium where a tie in the Competition is played as a
consequence of misbehaviour by a player, official, member, supporters, or any other person acting
on behalf of or associated with a club, then that club shall be responsible for any costs arising in
the reparation of same.

The Scottish FA shall have the power to request such reports as may be necessary in determining
responsibility for restitution and may additionally through the Judicial Panel impose upon any
club a censure, fine, ejection from the Competition or suspension if, in the opinion of the Judicial
Panel, a stadium is the subject of damage by that club’s representatives or those associated with it
(Rule 6 refers).

The provisions of this Rule 28 are without prejudice to the terms of Article 28, which apply to
clubs in the context of their participation in the Competition. Any infringement of that Article
also can lead to serious sanctions as set out in the Articles of Association and/or the Judicial Panel
Protocol including ejection from the Competition.

Does the fact that the cup rule is "without prejudice" to Article 28 of the A of A mean that the Article has precedence?

If it does, then "Misbehaviour by spectators before, during or at the close of a match resulting from the
failure of a club or recognised football body to take all reasonably practicable steps" is the relevant bit.

What "reasonably practicable steps" could Hibs have taken?

Can't think of any, the SFA on the other hand ...

s.a.m
30-05-2016, 02:45 PM
Here's the relevant bit of the current SFA Articles of Association (my emphasis):

... and this is from the Scottish Cup rules:

Does the fact that the cup rule is "without prejudice" to Article 28 of the A of A mean that the Article has precedence?

If it does, then "Misbehaviour by spectators before, during or at the close of a match resulting from the
failure of a club or recognised football body to take all reasonably practicable steps" is the relevant bit.

What "reasonably practicable steps" could Hibs have taken?

Can't think of any, the SFA on the other hand ...

Is this not the relevant bit?

28.4 In the event of misbehaviour of spectators being reported to or otherwise being brought
to the attention of the Scottish FA, the Judicial Panel will have jurisdiction to deal with
the matter and to impose sanctions in respect thereof as prescribed within the Judicial
Panel Protocol. Such misbehaviour must be reported to or brought to the attention of the

In terms of the rejection of Strict Liability, I'm not sure that that absolved clubs from all blame for their fans' behaviour?:dunno: Genuinely don't know what the implications of that were. Clubs rejected the 'Zero Tolerance and Club automatically carries the can' option, but I find it hard to believe that the alternative is Zero Liability.

JeMeSouviens
30-05-2016, 02:52 PM
Is this not the relevant bit?

In terms of the rejection of Strict Liability, I'm not sure that that absolved clubs from all blame for their fans' behaviour?:dunno: Genuinely don't know what the implications of that were. Clubs rejected the 'Zero Tolerance and Club automatically carries the can' option, but I find it hard to believe that the alternative is Zero Liability.

Believe it ...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-celtic-clear-shameful-sectarian-5173629

A spokesman for the SPFL said: “It is clear from information already received that all parties prepared properly and thoroughly for the match and, to date, we have not seen any evidence of any breach of SPFL Rules by either club.”

Moulin Yarns
30-05-2016, 03:12 PM
Believe it ...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-celtic-clear-shameful-sectarian-5173629

Except we all saw the damage to Hampden perpetrated by some of our own club's supporters.

The clubs are responsible for the behaviour of their players, officials, members, supporters and
any person carrying out a function at a match on their behalf.
In the event of damage being sustained to a stadium where a tie in the Competition is played as a
consequence of misbehaviour by a player, official, member, supporters, or any other person acting
on behalf of or associated with a club, then that club shall be responsible for any costs arising in
the reparation of same.

In that case Hibs are liable for the damage, the same as Hearts fans would be for damage at Easter Road

Ozyhibby
30-05-2016, 03:20 PM
Except we all saw the damage to Hampden perpetrated by some of our own club's supporters.

In that case Hibs are liable for the damage, the same as Hearts fans would be for damage at Easter Road

I think there is a maximum amount that a club can be held responsible for damages though. I'm sure the rules state £50k.
The fine would be on top of that though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s.a.m
30-05-2016, 03:27 PM
Believe it ...

Fair enough.:greengrin

But does the sub-section in the SFA rules that I quoted not carry some weight? As opposed to the SPFL rules, which are probably summed up in one line which goes roughly, "Whichever outcome causes least inconvenience or damage or hurt to feelings to either Celtic or Rangers [sic] shall prevail."

CropleyWasGod
30-05-2016, 03:28 PM
Believe it ...

That competition, though, was under SPFL, and not SFA rules.

What I'm not clear about is whether the "strict-liability" applies to SFA competitions, as it does for UEFA and FIFA ones.

JeMeSouviens
30-05-2016, 03:31 PM
That competition, though, was under SPFL, and not SFA rules.

What I'm not clear about is whether the "zero-liability" applies to SFA competitions, as it does for UEFA and FIFA ones.

UEFA has strict liability, don't know about FIFA?

All the stuff I quoted above is from the SFA (Articles of Association and Scottish Cup rules), so all the bits about "reasonable and practicable", ie. very loose liability, applies.

CropleyWasGod
30-05-2016, 03:33 PM
UEFA has strict liability, don't know about FIFA?

All the stuff I quoted above is from the SFA (Articles of Association and Scottish Cup rules), so all the bits about "reasonable and practicable", ie. very loose liability, applies.

It does... my post was badly worded.

hibs0666
30-05-2016, 05:32 PM

Fearing the worst based on their players being assaulted, but we can call on a good legal team

Keith_M
30-05-2016, 06:06 PM

Absolute nonsense!

marinello59
30-05-2016, 06:13 PM
Absolute nonsense!

I'm not so sure it is.

Keith_M
30-05-2016, 06:16 PM
I'm not so sure it is.

As already discussed, the clubs voted against the rule of strict liability.

Plus there's no history of either punishment being meted out to other Scottish Clubs, even after much more serious events than last saturday's (e.g. the actual Hampden riot of 1980)

crewetollhibee
30-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Typical of the MSM that they constantly refer to any funding for Warburton as a 'War Chest'. Every other club has a transfer kitty.

kaimendhibs
30-05-2016, 06:43 PM
Still waiting for photos of the assaulted players

CropleyWasGod
30-05-2016, 06:43 PM
As already discussed, the clubs voted against the rule of strict liability.

Plus there's no history of either punishment being meted out to other Scottish Clubs, even after much more serious events than last saturday's (e.g. the actual Hampden riot of 1980)
The SPFL did. The SC is an SFA competition

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Aldo
30-05-2016, 06:50 PM

They won't exclude us from the cup, the won't shut out ground!!

We will be fined!!

They don't want to make a rod for their own back and risk legal action should they fail to stick by the rules!!

Imagine chucking us out of the cup or closing our ground because fans were on the pitch and then the fans were fighting.... Every time this happened they would have to do exactly the same, regardless of who they were!!! They know this and will be very careful what they do!!

Fine with a larger suspended fine and we will have to pay for damage to pitch and goals!!

Aldo
30-05-2016, 06:52 PM
Believe it ... http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-celtic-clear-shameful-sectarian-5173629

This will be the standard they have set so they will not do anything for them signing that bile throughout!

This leads me to believe that our punishment will be a fine!!

Geo_1875
31-05-2016, 11:14 AM

We will be fined!!

They don't want to make a rod for their own back and risk legal action should they fail to stick by the rules!!

Imagine chucking us out of the cup or closing our ground because fans were on the pitch and then the fans were fighting.... Every time this happened they would have to do exactly the same, regardless of who they were!!! They know this and will be very careful what they do!!

Fine with a larger suspended fine and we will have to pay for damage to pitch and goals!!

They won't exclude us from the Cup or shut our ground for fans incursion onto the field of play because they would have to do the same to The Rangers. Criminal charges will be brought against any fan of either side who has committed an assault. Hibs will suffer the consequences for the damage caused to the pitch and goalposts. This will most likely be a fine. They won't want to set a precedent in case this affects The Rangers or Celtc should Police Scotland ever grow a set and enforce either the OBAF act or Breach of the Peace laws at one of their games.

hibs0666
31-05-2016, 11:25 AM
Absolute nonsense!

Read the rules of the competition and then you can apologise to me. :-)

hibs0666
31-05-2016, 11:27 AM

We will be fined!!

Our supporters assaulted players. I cannot recall this happening before and we are in new territory when it comes to punishments.

Waxy
31-05-2016, 11:28 AM
Fearing the worst based on their players being assaulted, but we can call on a good legal team

Have we seen any real evidence?

hibs0666
31-05-2016, 11:28 AM
Have we seen any real evidence?

Yes.

Beefster
31-05-2016, 11:29 AM
Our supporters assaulted players. I cannot recall this happening before and we are in new territory when it comes to punishments.

A couple of supporters, at worst, assaulted players. Out of 23000 there.

What was the punishment for Hearts after their support attacked Riordan and Lennon?

Waxy
31-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Yes.
Where is it then?

Waxy
31-05-2016, 11:32 AM
Yes.

Photos dont count. Photos can lie.

SlickShoes
31-05-2016, 11:33 AM
There are two videos one of the guy swinging wildly at wallace and one of the shove on foderingham. Other than those I'm not aware of any other, those two guys have already been arrested and charged, one has plead guilty.

tamig
31-05-2016, 11:36 AM
Yes.

Where is the evidence then? From the first couple of statements when it was claimed all of their players were attacked - in addition to some non-playing "staff" - the real evidence has pointed to Foderingham having been bumped and barged in the melee and a couple of unconnecting swings aimed at Wallace and Shiels. So where is this assault evidence?

Sprouleflyer
31-05-2016, 11:37 AM
What I have seen is the goalie getting a shove and a picture and some video footage of the Wallace incident, which does not show the full events leading up to the incident.

Did the Hibs fan run onto the pitch and run straight up to Wallace with the intention of hitting him, or did something happen before the picture/video that incited him to throw the punch?

Waxy
31-05-2016, 11:38 AM
Yes.
So the individuals who did any wrongdoing have been charged. You want the other 22.998 and the club to take a punishment for what two morons did?

DH1875
31-05-2016, 11:39 AM
Where is it then?

I'd like to know this as well. I've seen one guy throw a punch at Lee Wallace and he missed. Not seen anything else at all.

JeMeSouviens
31-05-2016, 11:41 AM

What "reasonable and practicable steps" could Hibs have taken to avoid this?

I think we'll get billed for the damage but I can't see how they can make a charge for a rules breach stick? (Admittedly I'm sure they'll be gagging to try.)

#FromTheCapital
31-05-2016, 11:42 AM
But, but the Daily Record said all their players were assaulted. What more evidence is needed?

Waxy
31-05-2016, 11:44 AM
I'd like to know this as well. I've seen one guy throw a punch at Lee Wallace and he missed. Not seen anything else at all.

And considering there must have been at least 100 camara phones on the pitch plus the main footage, if anything did happen it would have been shown by now. The Glasgow papers would have paid for this kind of footage.

c31
31-05-2016, 11:46 AM
i'm quite sure the guys who damaged the goalposts can be ID'd, there is plenty of images them on top of the goals and hopefully they are billed for the damage. I don't want any money I put in to Hibs being sent straight to hampden to pay for goalposts.
Maybe they will own up and take responsibility for the damage they caused!!

Waxy
31-05-2016, 11:49 AM
What about the jambo who assaulted Neil Lennon a few years ago? What was the punishment for the club?

GreenCastle
31-05-2016, 11:53 AM
Any word what's happening about their smoke bombs ? Pretty heavy smoke let off twice.

JollyGreenGiant
31-05-2016, 11:55 AM
What about the jambo who assaulted Neil Lennon a few years ago? What was the punishment for the club?

Or the jambo that ran on the pitch and took a swing at Riordan after he scored the winning penalty at tynie! Looked similar to the Wallace incident to me.

JeMeSouviens
31-05-2016, 11:57 AM

A statement from the SPL read: 'The SPL Board decided that no action should be taken against either club as the action taken by each club before, during and since the match was reasonable in all the circumstances.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2009070/Hearts-escape-punishment-attack-Celtic-boss-Neil-Lennon.html

tamig
31-05-2016, 11:57 AM
Any word what's happening about their smoke bombs ? Pretty heavy smoke let off twice.

Made for a great iconic image of Stokesy's celebration of the first goal though. Well done the hun 👍

GreenCastle
31-05-2016, 12:00 PM
Made for a great iconic image of Stokesy's celebration of the first goal though. Well done the hun 👍

That is true!

Going to be interesting to see what comes of this.

Stewards and police were letting people run onto the pitch and even opened the gates to avoid a crush.

Hampden / SFA liable for a failure to have adequate security in place ?

Police Scotland security company..G4S? Liable ?

CallumLaidlaw
31-05-2016, 01:27 PM
Has it been mentioned on here that the story is that Rangers advised Police scotland that they were going to be opening the turnstiles to Ibrox after the match to take the cup back there, so on 70 minutes, police decided to deploy a number of officers to Ibrox. G4S also sent a few bus loads of stewards over too, on to recieve a call 10 minutes later to say, come back hibs have scored. This story has been confirmed by the Hibs stadium announcer on social media.