PDA

View Full Version : Henderson

chrisski33
22-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Get him signed up! Seeing his reaction and face says it! He seems so happy and pleased and seems to have alot of passion for hibs!

easty
22-05-2016, 05:20 PM
He was absolutely loving it down at Leith Links. :agree:

Hibee Mac
22-05-2016, 05:24 PM
I absolutely love this guy

jarre1875
22-05-2016, 05:26 PM
If Carlsberg done loan signings Liam Henderson is the man

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

brianmc
22-05-2016, 05:28 PM
I'd love to see him sign but he's got either 2 or 3 years left on his Celtc deal,so I think we've no chance.
UNLESS.... he's back at ER on loan again next season:flag:

jacomo
22-05-2016, 06:09 PM
If Brendan Rodgers knows anything about football he will keep Hendo as part of his squad next season.

Shame for us, but good for his career.

Love the guy.

Sammy7nil
22-05-2016, 07:44 PM
If Brendan Rodgers knows anything about football he will keep Hendo as part of his squad next season.

Shame for us, but good for his career.

Love the guy.

Lol Mr Rodgers wont give him a sideways glance

cabbageandribs1875
22-05-2016, 07:55 PM
my bro in law and i nipped in to the toilets when we got to the Waverley(which was quite packed with hibs fans btw) and i asked a guy coming out where he got his #persevered T-shirt from, he replied 'from my son' and before i could finish saying ah ok, he butted in saying his son...Liam Henderson :thumbsup: i met a celebrity today :na na:

corby hibee
22-05-2016, 08:44 PM
He is still young and happy at hibs and would like to return, i can see another year loan deal, then most likely a swap deal with another striker and cash for cummings season after.

TrinityHibs
22-05-2016, 09:10 PM
fabulous young player with a great attitude and gets Hibs. Hopefully he comes back. If not I wish him well unreservedly. We have been very very lucky to see Hendo and super John in the same team and we won the Scottish Cup.

chrisski33
22-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Def think hes a player who despite being on loan to us gets us and is proud to be a player for hibs. Think he will go far.

DH1875
22-05-2016, 09:53 PM
I absolutely love this guy

Me too :thumbsup:. Would love to keep him at ER next season but can't see it.

LaMotta
22-05-2016, 09:54 PM
He was absolutely loving it down at Leith Links. :agree:

Look at his glorious rendition of Super John McGinn, with McGinn next to him looking a bit awkward, hilarious!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YcqlmPnIgk

hfc rd
23-05-2016, 12:28 AM
Legend 💚

Flynn
23-05-2016, 12:36 AM
Here's to you Liam Henderson
The Hibees love you more than you can know
Oh-oh-oh

Legend...

GreenLake
23-05-2016, 02:09 AM
I was told by Celtic fans that they want Henderson back and that they love Leigh Griffiths. I celebrated in couple of their bars last night since I don't know my way around Glasgow and figured it was the safest way to avoid knuckle draggers. They were kind enough to sing Sunshine on Leith, super John McGinn and Stokesy's on fire in-between continuous renditions of "can you hear the Rangers sing?". They were very hospitable and made sure I could have a great celebration in Glasgow.

TheMentalHibees
23-05-2016, 04:56 AM
On Cummings snapchat you could see him wearing a John McGinn mask [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pete
23-05-2016, 05:26 AM
I was told by Celtic fans that they want Henderson back and that they love Leigh Griffiths. I celebrated in couple of their bars last night since I don't know my way around Glasgow and figured it was the safest way to avoid knuckle draggers. They were kind enough to sing Sunshine on Leith, super John McGinn and Stokesy's on fire in-between continuous renditions of "can you hear the Rangers sing?". They were very hospitable and made sure I could have a great celebration in Glasgow.

Like it or not he isn't good enough for them. The midfield is key in the modern game and therefore unforgiving, especially when it comes to a club like Celtic who expect to steamroller everyone they play.

He belongs with us at the holy ground where he will eventually develop into a player that is too good for Celtic. All he needs is a bit of time.