PDA

View Full Version : Next Season

madhatter
22-05-2016, 03:47 PM
Anybody have any idea who we are after signings etc? I think we should rightfully enjoy this occasion but we must use it as a springboard for more success.We need cup souvenirs, pictures with the cup and all the rest plus anything else we can do to generate more funds - I for one will buy as much as I can relating to this success.

stokesmessiah
22-05-2016, 03:50 PM
Anybody have any idea who we are after signings etc? I think we should rightfully enjoy this occasion but we must use it as a springboard for more success.We need cup souvenirs, pictures with the cup and all the rest plus anything else we can do to generate more funds - I for one will buy as much as I can relating to this success.

Funny but not long after the whistle blew yesterday, i found myself thinking this might be the catalyst that we need to get signings and to get some of the exxisting playing squad to agree to extensions...the ones we want that is.

madhatter
23-05-2016, 09:11 AM
bump - think this should be our focus rather than the The Rangers vendetta.

Celebrate the win and buy all the merchandise to come as we deserve it but I was wondering if anybody knows who we are after because I'm already eager for next season!