PDA

View Full Version : Announcement This may sound daft...

FromTheCapital
22-05-2016, 12:16 PM
...but could we as supporters raise money to compensate (not necessarily 100%) of the fine that the club may receive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colr
22-05-2016, 12:19 PM
...but could we as supporters raise money to compensate (not necessarily 100%) of the fine that the club may receive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should wait to see how much first or they'll just increase it by the amount raised.

joebakerforever
22-05-2016, 12:26 PM
If those who actually caused damage (broken goal posts, dug up turf, etc.) had any decency, they should be at the front of the queue to make hefty donations.

However I doubt if any of them are likely to do this, as they're unlikely to be genuine Hibees in the first place.

FromTheCapital
23-05-2016, 11:19 AM
If those who actually caused damage (broken goal posts, dug up turf, etc.) had any decency, they should be at the front of the queue to make hefty donations.

However I doubt if any of them are likely to do this, as they're unlikely to be genuine Hibees in the first place.

I'll be honest mate, I was on the park in the heat of the moment and I can't say I regret it. I can see why people would be aggrieved as it cost us the lap of honour etc but it was genuinely one of the best moments of my life. I didn't dig up any turf or break the posts. I went on to celebrate with my fellow Hibees but I did find a lump of turf on the track so I picked it up. I'll make a sound donation to any fine we receive.