PDA

View Full Version : One thing to take issue with yesterday

Pretty Boy
22-05-2016, 11:29 AM
The team wearing green ties with a matching pocket square.

It's well known gentlemens grooming etiquette that the pocket square should never be the exact same colouring as the tie.

Spoiled the day for me really and not becoming of the standards I expect from Hibs.

lapsedhibee
22-05-2016, 11:34 AM
Just as in every other game this season, the opposition scored with every single attempt they had on target.
FFS Oxley!

Scouse Hibee
22-05-2016, 11:43 AM
Fontaine should never have started in front of Gunnarson,Bartley should have been on instead of Fyvie and our goalie is a fat *******, sort it out Stubbs for future reference.

Scorrie
22-05-2016, 11:44 AM
Aye and where was Boyle? We were screaming out for pace and width. How many times Stubbs eh?

Colr
22-05-2016, 12:10 PM

It's well known gentlemens grooming etiquette that the pocket square should never be the exact same colouring as the tie.

Spoiled the day for me really and not becoming of the standards I expect from Hibs.

Exactly!!

They're needing to address this!! I blame Stubbs - the man who wears a cardigan with a suit.

Hibernia&Alba
22-05-2016, 12:13 PM

Good point. White would have been perfect. I did like the all green tie.

Colr
22-05-2016, 12:16 PM
Good point. White would have been perfect. I did like the all green tie.

White is classic but I would have gone for a dark purple.

snooky
22-05-2016, 12:49 PM
Just as in every other game this season, the opposition scored with every single attempt they had on target.
FFS Oxley!

Yet again Stubbs left it too late for our subs to have any influence on the game.

Septimus
22-05-2016, 03:49 PM
And needless to say Lewis Stevenson is not Hibs class

He's better.

Lancs Harp
22-05-2016, 04:02 PM
Also it was so rude to score so early before many of our fans had found their standing spot in front of their relevant seat and to score a winner when clearly many fans had decided to take a nature break for the imminent extra time. I can only imagine the sate of panic in the big boys room wen the roar went up as King David Gray launched himself into immortality.

Come on own up who missed any of our goals? :greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
22-05-2016, 04:08 PM
It was a farce from start to finish. And if I pay £35 for a ticket I want extra time and penalties! Took ages to get a seat in the boozer too - day ruined!