PDA

View Full Version : 2 Rangers Fans Trying To Abduct A Hibs Kid?!

SouthMoroccoStu
22-05-2016, 09:46 AM
Sorry if posted elsewhere.

There is, apparently, footage online of 2 rangers fans on the pitch trying to abduct a young hibs fan!

Not seen this but has anyone?

Very disturbing and frightening if true

SlickShoes
22-05-2016, 09:48 AM
It's in another thread somewhere, they grab the wee laddie and try and pull him towards the rangers fans after a bit of a scuffle.

degenerated
22-05-2016, 09:49 AM

There is, apparently, footage online of 2 rangers fans on the pitch trying to abduct a young hibs fan!

Take a look at @pieandbov's Tweet: https://twitter.com/pieandbov/status/734294659132981248?s=09

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

RoxburghHibs
22-05-2016, 09:53 AM
Take a look at @pieandbov's Tweet: https://twitter.com/pieandbov/status/734294659132981248?s=09

That is far worse than anything else - I hope the kid is ok?

Wembley67

My word, that is pretty bad.

First time I've seen any footage and both clubs deserve to get the book thrown at them that's for sure.

SouthMoroccoStu
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1mnxewwebrrGX

Unbelievable!

This is extremely concerning

What were they trying to do?!

SlickShoes
22-05-2016, 09:56 AM
Amazing that the more footage and images that come out of this the worse rangers look, and the less the media care about any of that.

Pretty Boy
22-05-2016, 09:59 AM
Amazing that the more footage and images that come out of this the worse rangers look, and the less the media care about any of that.

It could work in Hibs favour.

The worse Rangers look the less the SFA will do about it. If there's any suggestion they have to punish or implicate Rangers fans the whole thing will be brushed under the carpet with minimal punishment handed out.

cocopops1875
22-05-2016, 10:19 AM
Page removed

High-On-Hibs
22-05-2016, 10:26 AM
I made the mistake once of considering this lot sub human. I now realize that sub human is too good a phrase for them. They are the absolute shame of this country. They don't just drag football down, they drag everything down while they gain full backing from the mainstream media.

The bigots lost yesterday and not just the one's living in Scotland.

col02
22-05-2016, 10:30 AM
That is a very serious incident right there that I doubt will be investigated fully.

Deansy
22-05-2016, 10:35 AM

That's a clear case of 'Attempted abduction' and should be sent to the police as our media won't be interested because it doesn't fit in with their agenda !

NORTHERNHIBBY
22-05-2016, 10:37 AM
The agenda has already been set by Regan and The Rangers. We can't now unlook at footage because it might be uncomfortable to do so.

stevie-bee
22-05-2016, 10:47 AM
Just seen it , the police have to look into this

MWHIBBIES
22-05-2016, 10:54 AM

The worse Rangers look the less the SFA will do about it. If there's any suggestion they have to punish or implicate Rangers fans the whole thing will be brushed under the carpet with minimal punishment handed out.
Yeah, no way Petrie will let them away with anything if they come after us.

Jim44
22-05-2016, 11:02 AM

:agree: I posted similar on another thread :

The more that's uttered about this unfortunate incident by fans, officials and media hacks, and the deeper the authorities delve into the minutiae, the more they will find that early accusations and details are invented, exaggerated and twisted. They might just find that the guilt is not one-sided and their craze for 'justice' might end up weaker than at present. They should cut their losses, deal with offenders promptly and get over the fact that Sevco only lost a football match, albeit a very important one.

rcarter1
22-05-2016, 11:10 AM
:agree: I posted similar on another thread :

The more that's uttered about this unfortunate incident by fans, officials and media hacks, and the deeper the authorities delve into the minutiae, the more they will find that early accusations and details are invented, exaggerated and twisted. They might just find that the guilt is not one-sided and their craze for 'justice' might end up weaker than at present. They should cut their losses, deal with offenders promptly and get over the fact that Sevco only lost a football match, albeit a very important one.

I agree. Any individuals involved in violence/misconduct should get the book thrown at them. Rangers, Hibs, or other, doesn't and shouldn't matter an iota. Both clubs will need to cooperate with this.

In the preparations for security/policing I would be somewhat surprised if the possibility of a Hibs victory and a pitch invasion was not discussed and planned for.

As for any Anti Hibs agenda pushing Media types: Hibs just won the Scottish Cup so deal with it! :cup:

Greencore
22-05-2016, 11:12 AM

Yes, I recorded this as evidence from a periscope video online as proof. One of the Rangers fan try's to do it to a young hibs fan and his mate try's to hold him back to stop doing it. I recorded it incase police Scotland need to have it

Bostonhibby
22-05-2016, 11:57 AM
Probably in the public interest if you send them it. And keep a back up just in case it gets lost, as can occasionally happen.

Yes, I recorded this as evidence from a periscope video online as proof. One of the Rangers fan try's to do it to a young hibs fan and his mate try's to hold him back to stop doing it. I recorded it incase police Scotland need to have it

DH1875
22-05-2016, 12:09 PM
Yeah, no way Petrie will let them away with anything if they come after us.

Hope your right cause they just had a go at Petrie on sportsound for his statement/interview last night. Said he should come out with a new statement today condemning the fans and the assaults on the rangers players.

Cropley10
22-05-2016, 12:10 PM
My word, that is pretty bad.

First time I've seen any footage and both clubs deserve to get the book thrown at them that's for sure.

And yet the lie is peddled that they showed restraint

Greencore
22-05-2016, 12:12 PM
Probably in the public interest if you send them it. And keep a back up just in case it gets lost, as can occasionally happen.

I certainly will, I urge other Hibees to take a video of the video because the original video (from periscope) will be deleted after 24 hours, however I do have the clip on my phone. Zombies they really are ****.

MWHIBBIES
22-05-2016, 12:13 PM
Hope your right cause they just had a go at Petrie on sportsound for his statement/interview last night. Said he should come out with a new statement today condemning the fans and the assaults on the rangers players.Rod is a clever guy when it comes to this stuff, there is a reason Hibs are never in the papers for legal trouble.

Colr
22-05-2016, 12:15 PM
And yet the lie is peddled that they showed restraint

The majority of Rangers fans showed restraint and stayed in the stands or left. The majority of Hibs fans showed restraint and just celebrated. It was a 100 or less morons on either side that decided to have a fight and where separated by police.

Rangers "official" response was unbalanced, self-serving and shameful. They STILL refuse to take responsibility for their hooligan element.

Hibs' hooligans will be identified and banned but there wasn't that many of them.

degenerated
22-05-2016, 12:18 PM
Hope your right cause they just had a go at Petrie on sportsound for his statement/interview last night. Said he should come out with a new statement today condemning the fans and the assaults on the rangers players.
His new statement should be to tell the huns to blow it out their arse.

hibee_girl
22-05-2016, 12:21 PM
The Sun (I know, I know) are now reporting this incident

Suburban Hibby
22-05-2016, 12:27 PM
Any footage other than periscope that's been deleted

SouthMoroccoStu
22-05-2016, 12:30 PM
The Sun (I know, I know) are now reporting this incident

Good. We'll see how far it goes

degenerated
22-05-2016, 12:46 PM
Any footage other than periscope that's been deleted
https://youtu.be/2Dm4o-SmLT8

The Falcon
22-05-2016, 12:50 PM

A Sevconian now claiming the guy was trying to save her........

jgl07
22-05-2016, 01:09 PM
The SFA should hold an enquiry and find themselves incapable of organising one in a brewery.

There were hundreds of police and security people in the stadium yet there was no attempt to deal with the smoke bombs in the Rangers end. The whole thing was completely Jambottled by the SFA.

AlbertK86
22-05-2016, 01:30 PM
Has anybody highlighted the footage showing the Rangers official running and kicking keatings as he celebrated in the aftermath

Media need this sent. Was shown it last night but can't find it

Smiggy 7-0
22-05-2016, 01:45 PM

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk Any video/photos of the Zombies should be forwarded to Petrie and Dempster.

Smiggy 7-0
22-05-2016, 01:47 PM
The Sun (I know, I know) are now reporting this incident where ? Links please

hibee_girl
22-05-2016, 01:50 PM
where ? Links please

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/7167102/Shock-footage-of-footie-lout-GRABBING-young-Hibs-fan-during-Scottish-Cup-final-mayhem.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-ScottishSun-_-20160522-_-SunScotNews-_-474712540-_-Imageandlink

SlickShoes
22-05-2016, 01:53 PM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/7167102/Shock-footage-of-footie-lout-GRABBING-young-Hibs-fan-during-Scottish-Cup-final-mayhem.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-ScottishSun-_-20160522-_-SunScotNews-_-474712540-_-Imageandlink

Footie fan? How biased can you get.

Evil hibs vs footie fans

Smiggy 7-0
22-05-2016, 02:01 PM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/7167102/Shock-footage-of-footie-lout-GRABBING-young-Hibs-fan-during-Scottish-Cup-final-mayhem.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-ScottishSun-_-20160522-_-SunScotNews-_-474712540-_-Imageandlink Thanks for that

jacomo
22-05-2016, 03:15 PM
The majority of Rangers fans showed restraint and stayed in the stands or left. The majority of Hibs fans showed restraint and just celebrated. It was a 100 or less morons on either side that decided to have a fight and where separated by police.

Rangers "official" response was unbalanced, self-serving and shameful. They STILL refuse to take responsibility for their hooligan element.

Hibs' hooligans will be identified and banned but there wasn't that many of them.

Why did the Rangers fans go on the pitch? To fight.

Northernhibee
22-05-2016, 03:28 PM

That's "assault" of their keeper? Looks to me like fans running past him, one tries to grab his attention and he turns away.

If that's all the evidence they have then Sevco should find themselves in deep, deep water for their statement.

Pete
22-05-2016, 04:18 PM

To be honest I can't believe he was doing anything other than trying to get the kid out the way of the violence. Violence that he was taking part in no doubt.

Shove on their keeper was out of order and there are idiots in all supports but 99.9% of this is just good natured banter or exuberance.

Hibrandenburg
22-05-2016, 04:38 PM
That's "assault" of their keeper? Looks to me like fans running past him, one tries to grab his attention and he turns away.

If that's all the evidence they have then Sevco should find themselves in deep, deep water for their statement.

There's plenty videos out there showing rangers players getting attacked, if they're out there then you can guarantee the police have even more.