PDA

View Full Version : Get it off the chest.

marinello59
22-05-2016, 09:10 AM
As we find ourselves guilty this morning of some of the greatest atrocities ever committed in the modern age then in a spirit of truth and reconciliation we should perhaps reach out to the tortured victims who stood at the opposite end of the stadium from us. Let's confess to our part in all this.
As the Hibs fans poured on to the pitch to help search for a misplaced magic hat I must confess to indulging in singing Hibs songs. Several off them. Sorry. I realise now my joy at winning that cup should have been more restrained out of respect to the Sevconian hordes.

SlickShoes
22-05-2016, 09:11 AM
My shameful part in yesterday is there for all to see in my avatar. I will never live it down.

MWHIBBIES
22-05-2016, 09:13 AM
I was crying, not at this great club winning the Scottish cup but at the poor sevco players who gave everything and were viciously assaulted by a band of savages.

lapsedhibee
22-05-2016, 09:14 AM
As we find ourselves guilty this morning of some of the greatest atrocities ever committed in the modern age then in a spirit of truth and reconciliation we should perhaps reach out to the tortured victims who stood at the opposite end of the stadium from us. Let's confess to our part in all this.
As the Hibs fans poured on to the pitch to help search for a misplaced magic hat I must confess to indulging in singing Hibs songs. Several off them. Sorry. I realise now my joy at winning that cup should have been more restrained out of respect to the Sevconian hordes.

I would like to apologise unreservedly for all those times in the past when children wearing Hibs scarves have maliciously thrown themselves into the way of Rangers and The Rangers fans innocently clearing their throats of phlegm for medical reasons.

Pretty Boy
22-05-2016, 09:21 AM
I hugged my Mum, Dad and Aunty then the little girl behind me, the guy next to me, a guy from my work who was sat 5 rows behind me, an old uni friend who happened to be sitting next to me, 3 strangers in front of me and numerous others. I stood for a few seconds and took it all in then sang along with every song with gusto.

I apologise profusely to any poor Rangers fan who had to witness this. As a new club on the scene their fans maybe haven't developed the same type of emotional bond with their club so may not understand it.