PDA

View Full Version : Chip In

Arch Stanton
22-05-2016, 09:08 AM
I know the club has said it will assist with the investigation into criminal actions in every way possible and that is absolutely as it should be.

However, I can see the club being hit with a grandiose financial penalty and there won't be much point in bemoaning that. Those and such as those will feel compelled to do this. But it's a shame the club will be punished for what was, in the most part, natural exuberant behaviour of the fans.

114 years. Just pipped in two of our other competitions this season. Coming from behind to win the Scottish Cup in injury time. Oh, and did I say 114 years?

The pitch invasion in those contexts is not such a big crime really. And for some reason I feel I share a collective guilt about it, even though I wasn't even at the match.

I. for one, would be happy to chip in a tenner or so to go towards the expected fine - if such a thing could be organised that is. I just wouldn't like to see the club punished for something they are blameless for.

BroxburnHibee
22-05-2016, 09:11 AM
I expect the fine will be the loss of prize money for winning.

Gatecrasher
22-05-2016, 09:12 AM
With the amount of money I'm about to spend in that hibs shop I'm more than Chipping in :thumbsup: