PDA

View Full Version : I Lifted The Curse.

Thecat23
22-05-2016, 07:37 AM
When I was at the Gyle a few weeks ago and they had the cup on parade there. I posted on .Net not to worry as I'd lifted the curse from the cup.

I'm now taking full credit for yesterday and hopefully Hibs can now give me a seat on the board as well as a lifetime supply of free booze BTG. 😁😁

Yes, it's tongue in cheek but I did remove it honest 🏆😉

HUTCHYHIBBY
22-05-2016, 07:41 AM
It was my wee nephew's first ever game yesterday, I'm giving him the credit!

Cocaine&Caviar
22-05-2016, 07:42 AM
I got some new trainers on Friday (Onitsuka Tiger Mexicos), having previously worn my green Lacoste to our last 3 finals.

Safe to say they'll be getting worn next time.

Dibben
22-05-2016, 07:44 AM
My son cried like a baby when Sevco got their second.

'I just want us to win it'

The football gods did it for him. He's the reason we won
! 😊

Thecat23
22-05-2016, 07:50 AM
My son cried like a baby when Sevco got their second.

'I just want us to win it'

The football gods did it for him. He's the reason we won
! 😊

Mines well, the tears running down his face when the whistle went was something I'll never get over.

Northernhibee
22-05-2016, 07:51 AM
Rename the East Stand as TheCat23 East Stand now, Petrie!

Aldo
22-05-2016, 07:51 AM
Mines well, the tears running down his face when the whistle went was something I'll never get over.

Tears running down my face at FT. I couldn't even speak I was that emotional!!

Booked4Being-Ugly
22-05-2016, 07:56 AM
I think my mate, the ultimate jinx that is Iain, deserves some credit for not going yesterday.

lyonhibs
22-05-2016, 07:59 AM
By not attending, I lifted the curse.

I hope you're all suitably grateful.

Treadstone
22-05-2016, 08:06 AM
I backed Rangers in play knowing full well i am on an unprecedented losing streak. My only concern was the draw and sevco winning in extra time.

SlickShoes
22-05-2016, 08:07 AM
I backed Rangers in play knowing full well i am on an unprecedented losing streak. My only concern was the draw and sevco winning in extra time.

You just reminded me that I put money on Hibs to win and I haven't placed a bet in about 15 years hahahaha

Northernhibee
22-05-2016, 08:09 AM

Did the same, put a quid on Rangers to win the cup at 2/7. But where's my parade and statue :grr:

Thecat23
22-05-2016, 08:14 AM
Tears running down my face at FT. I couldn't even speak I was that emotional!!

Sunday Mail quote.. I was still in tears telling the boy that haha.

Thecat23
22-05-2016, 08:15 AM
Rename the East Stand as TheCat23 East Stand now, Petrie!

If it's not done by tomorrow I demand Petrie goes!!!

liscious_hibs
22-05-2016, 08:30 AM
I was a Jambo (uneducated about hibs by my Jambo dad and brother) then I went to Easter road and fell in love with the boys in green with my other half, this is my first year behind the hibs and I have never seen them lose at Easter road, I brought the luck of true love for a team.

It was a joint effort from each and every hibee and I'm proud to be a hibee :D

#GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HUTCHYHIBBY
22-05-2016, 08:36 AM
I was a Jambo (uneducated about hibs by my Jambo dad and brother) then I went to Easter road and fell in love with the boys in green with my other half, this is my first year behind the hibs and I have never seen them lose at Easter road, I brought the luck of true love for a team.

#GGTTH

Congratulations on seeing the light! :-)

Thecat23
22-05-2016, 08:38 AM

#GGTTH

Well done on coming to the right side of Edinburgh 😉

liscious_hibs
22-05-2016, 08:40 AM
Congratulations on seeing the light! :-)

Aye did I no half ;)

My dad can keep his bus shelter,
WE JUST LIFTED THE CUP!!!!

greenpaper55
22-05-2016, 08:43 AM
Hate to spoil the claims but it was my lucky underpants that did it , only worn on "special" occasions !

malcolm
22-05-2016, 09:07 AM
I was given a lucky green nut by an old Rastafarian man in Jamaica in April and he gave my wife a white nut. I was told to keep it with me all the time - mine was in my pocket yesterday - I won us the cup :wink: