PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Millers Girlfriend speaks of lies

Stokesy's on fire
22-05-2016, 06:46 AM
Kennys wife has been on Twitter saying that Kenny was not hurt and saying that people should stop telling lies

WoreTheGreen
22-05-2016, 06:53 AM
Kennys wife has been on Twitter saying that Kenny was not hurt and saying that people should stop telling lies

Welldone mrs miller now just put that lying parasite Traynor in the picture. A smokescreen to cover over a poor perforrence

MickeyEdwards
22-05-2016, 06:59 AM

Have you got a link to that Twitter post by any chance please? :wink:

Ozyhibby
22-05-2016, 07:05 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160522/21f1e85f11cc5370c3ba9635b7708aa4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pete
22-05-2016, 07:14 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160522/21f1e85f11cc5370c3ba9635b7708aa4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotcha!

Thecat23
22-05-2016, 07:17 AM
I spoke to Kenny about 9 last night. Said no one went for him at all and that he shook the fans fans who ran to him. It's utter crap the stuff some are coming out with to try take away what the team achieved yesterday.

The Rangers fans shouldn't have been on the pitch simple as that. Yes some of us ran on but that was to celebrate after 114 of hurt.

Anyway..... WE ARE SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS YAASSSSSS.

High-On-Hibs
22-05-2016, 07:17 AM
Nobody got hurt. But it doesn't stop sky sports news peddling their ***** anyway. They are really really bitter about the queens team defeat. **** them. :na na:

DAVE1875
22-05-2016, 07:20 AM
... That's a woman?

Stokesy's on fire
22-05-2016, 07:25 AM
... That's a woman?

Yeah and she's a good looking woman to be fair

banarc7062
22-05-2016, 08:01 AM
Hope Leanne picks up this wee piece of info from one of the "attacked" players. GGTTH

buktapurple79
22-05-2016, 08:01 AM
Huns were the thugs, smoke bombs, coining Hibs fans during match, sectarian songs and chants, coming on to pitch to fight celebrating joyous Hibbys, massive Masonic media job getting done on us **** them WE HAVE WON THE CUP!!!

hibee
22-05-2016, 08:03 AM
The tv camera showed Kenny walking off, I seen one Hibs fan go right up to him to shake his hand then walked away.

Stokesy's on fire
22-05-2016, 08:04 AM
The tv camera showed Kenny walking off, I seen one Hibs fan go right up to him to shake his hand then walked away.

He was classy actually he congratulated the hibs players after the match and he was high fiving Hibs fans

degenerated
22-05-2016, 08:06 AM
TV also shows Lee Wallace, who sevco claim needed medical attention, walking off unscathed. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160522/9e0b8aef29c2ced04e090f32e507eda9.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

flash
22-05-2016, 08:08 AM
A proper footballer is Kenny Miller. Oldest player on the park and probably the fittest.
Jason Cummings could do worse than seek him out for a chat.
Not in the The Rangers dressing room next season though.

neil7908
22-05-2016, 08:34 AM
This is very interesting, shows how the media are happy to swallow anything that comes out of that club. Rangers have made some serious accusations against us, if true we'll be in some trouble but the authorities need to look at the evidence and conduct from both sets of fans

Eyrie
22-05-2016, 08:49 AM
This is very interesting, shows how the media are happy to swallow anything that comes out of that club. Rangers have made some serious accusations against us, if true we'll be in some trouble but the authorities need to look at the evidence and conduct from both sets of fans

Once the evidence has been reviewed and the "assault" claims proven to be false, we need to demand an apology from Sevco.

They won't do it, which will make them look even more foolish outwith their own support.

Waxy
22-05-2016, 08:49 AM
Andy Walkers commentary of the pitch invasion is the real disgrace.Saying its like 1980 all over again? This was a huge amount of joy and emotion.It wasn't anywhere near violant in nature like 1980 was.Andy Walker owes our club an apology for this.We should ban sky from Easter road until we get it.

Thecat23
22-05-2016, 08:52 AM
Andy Walkers commentary of the pitch invasion is the real disgrace.Saying its like 1980 all over again? This was a huge amount of joy and emotion.It wasn't anywhere near violant in nature like 1980 was.Andy Walker owes our club an apology for this.We should ban sky from Easter road until we get it.

This. 100% this!

h1bee123
22-05-2016, 08:57 AM

Look at the live text from The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2016/may/21/rangers-hibernian-scottish-cup-final-live

"“This has completely spoilt the day”, says the Sky commentator. Laying it on thick there. It hasn’t, and it won’t, and it’s been sorted out well by the police. There were one or two idiots about but it’s been sorted out."

"“Does it take the gloss off your victory today?” Alan Stubbs is asked. Just stop it."

"some parties would rather wring their hands and make the story a non-football one for no real reason."

Bottom is the key one for me. The media love hyping everything hope and making things worse because it sells papers and makes people watch the telly.

LaMotta
22-05-2016, 08:58 AM

Walker is a bizaare human being to say the least.

LaMotta
22-05-2016, 09:00 AM
Look at the live text from The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2016/may/21/rangers-hibernian-scottish-cup-final-live

"“This has completely spoilt the day”, says the Sky commentator. Laying it on thick there. It hasn’t, and it won’t, and it’s been sorted out well by the police. There were one or two idiots about but it’s been sorted out."

"“Does it take the gloss off your victory today?” Alan Stubbs is asked. Just stop it."

"some parties would rather wring their hands and make the story a non-football one for no real reason."

Bottom is the key one for me. The media love hyping everything hope and making things worse because it sells papers and makes people watch the telly.

Aye read the actual Guardian match report from weird bitter jambo Ewan Murray though. Total drivel!

Renfrew_Hibby
22-05-2016, 09:04 AM
There is a pretty damming picture on the front of the sun. Looks like one guy launching a fist at Wallace, if so he should be jailed but from all the footage it does seem the reports are overblown to say the least.

Waxy
22-05-2016, 09:11 AM
There is a pretty damming picture on the front of the sun. Looks like one guy launching a fist at Wallace, if so he should be jailed but from all the footage it does seem the reports are overblown to say the least.Photos arent proof these days.wouldn't put it past this lot to do a bit of editing.

SlickShoes
22-05-2016, 09:15 AM
There is a pretty damming picture on the front of the sun. Looks like one guy launching a fist at Wallace, if so he should be jailed but from all the footage it does seem the reports are overblown to say the least.

The photo shows nothing actually happening, a hibs fan has approached wallace in it, and thats it. If he has swung a punch he will be banned from football and that's fine. There's no need for jail time.

DH1875
22-05-2016, 10:04 AM

If a professional photographer took that picture he'll have the before and after shots. Why have they not got a picture of a punch actually landing, cause it never happened.

DH1875
22-05-2016, 10:06 AM
I spoke to Kenny about 9 last night. Said no one went for him at all and that he shook the fans fans who ran to him. It's utter crap the stuff some are coming out with to try take away what the team achieved yesterday.

The Rangers fans shouldn't have been on the pitch simple as that. Yes some of us ran on but that was to celebrate after 114 of hurt.

Did he have anything to say about the other players who were apparently assaulted?

brog
22-05-2016, 10:17 AM
I posted yesterday, its ridiculous post Hillsborough that the media & the public jtheump to ill informed conclusions. I really hope theres a proper inquiry into yesterdays events, 1 which includes smoke bombs going off & the foul & sectarian chanting directed at AS. One thing is positive, our club will not meekly accept the garbage spewed out by an incompetent & biased media.

scoopyboy
22-05-2016, 10:39 AM
I like the picture in the Sunday Mail and Sun where a Rangers fan is graciously offering a Hibs fan the corner flag as a memento.

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:flag::flag::flag:

DH1875
22-05-2016, 11:58 AM
Kenny Miller would go up ten fold in my opinion if he game out and made a statement cause they were just slaughtering us on sportsound saying he was assaulted. Also said he went into our dressing room after the game and congratulated every one shaking all their hands which is a touch of class.

Cropley10
22-05-2016, 12:29 PM

Had the class to congratulate our team in the dressing room